Gender Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You won't believe it," Mira continued, "you must see Mike, a walking bombshell. And this morning, he, well she, was so horny, she gave me my first fuck as a man. It was tremendous; it drained me completely."

Nicole and Betty were shocked by the revealing confession but recovered quickly. "I got a blowjob this morning," Nicole said. "Something out of this world."

"And I -- nothing," continued Betty." Bill is quite sexy, but ashamed of his body and cannot adapt. Maybe if he sees you, Nick, he will feel better?"

"Tell him his hundred dollars bought us this situation and remind him he was the one who said it couldn't hurt to go to a Shaman," responded Nicole.

"You seem to regret it," I said.

"Absolutely not. I'm just waiting for the moment when we'll be alone, only you and me," said Nicole, causing Betty to laugh and Mira to blush.

"I'll talk to him," I said.

In practice, it was easy. As soon as he recognized me, he overcame his embarrassment. He had turned into an exotic-looking woman with high cheekbones and dark eyes that seemed to hide a dark secret. Her legs were straight and smooth, and her breasts were small and prominent.

"The girls, I mean... now they're the boys, have lost control a little," I warned her, "it seems they feel they are not themselves and that anything done now will disappear when these enchanted bodies are gone."

"And how is that reflected?" Asked Bill.

"First, they talk as freely as men in a pub. They have no filter. Second, don't be surprised if other men, who aren't Betty, will court you."

It seems he had something more pressing occupying him. "Have you already had sex with your female body?"

"Yes," I replied.

"And how was it? Did it hurt?"

"Hurt? You're kidding, it was amazing! You won't want to return to being a man."

He looked at me skeptically but got up and accompanied me to the table between our cabins. It was time for breakfast.

At the table, I was surprised to see the blonde from the cloakroom sitting among our men. Then it hit me; this morning, I had lesbian sex with Mike. No wonder she looked so familiar. Mike's gaze was drawn to my face, and her face was almost burning red. She recognized me too. It was very embarrassing because both of us, Mike and I, enjoyed ourselves.

We ate in silence until Betty, naturally, it would be Betty, raised the issue. "Are we still a married couple? I mean, neither of us is who we were."

"I think it's impossible to cancel our partnerships; otherwise, we'll regret it for the rest of our lives," replied Nicole, "you can philander but always give priority to the natural partner."

A majority vote accepted Nicole's compromise proposal but not unanimously. "Nick is still my brother," Mira said.

"Then you two will have to control yourselves. The rest of us are free to do as they please," said Betty, with her eyes fixed on my breasts that my swimsuit was having a hard time hiding.

-- * * * --

Betty meant what he said, and the strangest thing is that Nicole helped him. After breakfast, I went into the cabin to shower. When I got out, I found the two sisters, or should I say brothers, lying on our shared bed, massaging their cocks. They greedily surveyed my naked body, and Nicole blurted out, "You still owe me a fuck from this morning."

"And what is your sister doing here?" I asked.

"I think you should first give Betty a blowjob, the kind you gave me this morning. Filling gaps..."

"And where is Bill in this story?" I asked.

"Bill has to realize that for the next couple of days, he's a woman," Betty replied. "And don't have any illusions; sooner or later, I will fuck you."

Betty didn't bother me. He was an effeminate man, and his penis wasn't as scary as Nicole's. If he wants to fuck me, I'd love to have him inside me.

"You're my sister-in-law, you know..." I tried.

"Sisters don't have cock," responded Betty slyly.

I approached the bed, and the two jumped into a sitting position, and started caressing my body. As my husband, if you can call him that, Nicole took command. He pulled me to him and buried his head between my tits, with his hands cupping my rounded butts. Betty came behind and hugged me, his hands crushing my breasts into Nicole's face as his erection pressed against my thighs. The collaboration between the two sisters -- well, brothers -- made me feel completely like a whore.

Betty's face reached only to my shoulders, and he licked and sucked me from behind. The thought of fucking a sibling turned me on even more.

Nicole's face slid from my breasts to my stomach and from there to my navel. He precisely knew what turned a woman on and applied this knowledge to me. I never thought the navel was such an irritating place, but it is for me as a woman. Nicole's licks wet me instantly, and I felt my pussy tighten in anticipation. Nicole's cock was scary, but also stimulating as hell.

Behind me, Betty slid down and licked my asshole. Oh, it was hot; so hot! Now the contractions in my cunt were accompanied by those in my anus, coordinated contractions that sent shivers all over my lower body. I was aware of the wetness between my thighs and wondered if it was seeping out.

Nicole went down a little more and stopped on my smooth camel toe. He licked the flesh above my pussy and pushed a finger into it. Behind me, Betty continued to lick my anus. He momentarily paused and said, "Oh, Nick, you drive me insane! I could lick you all day!" A second later, he, too, thrust a finger... into my asshole. I wanted to stop and tell him this hole was off-limits, but I was so aroused, and it felt so good I started moaning out loud instead of saying anything.

Suddenly Nicole stopped, and acting as my pimp, said, "Nick, you are dangerously sexy and irresistible, but now you have to give Betty his blowjob."

Betty happily jumped onto the bed and lay on his back. I positioned myself between his legs and took his cock in my mouth. This time it already felt natural; even cozy, as his cock was also smaller than Nicole's. I sucked his red fleshy head and licked the gap between the head and the shaft of the cock.

Betty grunted madly, "Oh! Oh! Oh!"

This time it was easier to get him deep into my throat. I lowered my head onto Betty's cock until I felt the gag reflex increase. Most of his cock was in my mouth and licked it. It felt so good, and so cozy, that my nipples started tingling passionately. Betty shivered and let out grunts of pleasure. His screams as a woman were replaced by deep growls. For me, it was a welcome change.

Behind me, Nicole took Betty's place and licked my asshole. I wiggled my ass as an invitation, hoping he would push a finger. I closed my mouth on Betty's shaft and sucked so that as much blood as possible would rush to his penis to harden him quicker while he mumbled meaningless syllables. I felt his cock swell in my mouth and become hot and hard, like after prolonged sexual deprivation. I pulled my mouth up, sucking the blood and carrying it to the top of the crown.

Betty started going wild, "Yes, yes, yes! Don't stop! Hard, hard, hard! Oh, I'm done! I'm cumming!"

He emitted a salty liquid, probably pre-cum, but hadn't ejaculated. I silently complimented him for his endurance. If he stayed in my cunt like that, it would be fun to fuck him.

Finally, Nicole inserted a finger into my ass hole. I wiggled my butt again, from side to side, then up and down. His finger rammed deep into the sides of my anus, digging into whatever was there. I was in ecstasy; my loins moved in sharp rocking movements, my legs trembled, and I felt waves of pleasure passing back and forth between my cunt and anus.

I quickly raised and lowered my mouth over Betty's cock until he lost control. His whole body writhed and twisted until his cock sent jets of hot sperm into my throat, while he growled in a guttural voice, "Niiiccckkk!"

I swallowed it all eagerly. His sperm tasted better than Nicole's, not salty but with a subtle taste of bitter almonds. I sucked and swallowed every drop and licked his entire rod. Betty sighed loudly and whispered, "Oh, that was great. I've never had an orgasm like this."

As soon as I lifted myself off Betty, Nicole, already horny and ready for sex, came behind me and threw me on my back. Nicole spread my legs, lifted my ankles to his shoulders for easy access to my wet cunt, placed his huge cock against the back of my cleft and thrust. For a moment, I thought it was too big and wouldn't fit, but it did. Slowly and consistently, he pushed his big shaft into me until it filled me to my cervix. I felt like someone had filled my cunt with concrete, and yet it felt wonderful. Deep inside, at some point, I felt strange chills. My cunt tightened around my husband's rod, who had trouble pulling it out of me.

"Oh, baby," he moaned, "you're so tight!"

He leaned forward and kissed me like a man's dominant kiss. At that moment, I completely felt like a woman. I hugged Nicole tightly and felt warmer feelings for him as husband than for Nicole the wife. I was happy to be his wife. Then he fucked me, in and out, and I was giddy with pleasure. The shivers increased and were joined by pulses that got stronger. I tried to get up, but Nicole grabbed my shoulders and pinned me to the bed. I was his whore, and he knew it. All his movements indicated mastery and control, and I shrank in complete submission to this beautiful and strong man who was powerfully fucking me.

He lifted one hand from the bed, crushed one breast, followed by the other, then kissed me, forced his tongue into my mouth, and I didn't resist. Nicole wrapped his hand around my neck while his teeth dug into my flesh. I was helpless; I loved it, and I loved him. I suddenly felt a strange urge to pee, and not understanding it, I kept quiet. The pulses inside me were going wild, and my crotch was bouncing up and down uncontrollably.

And then it came.

And then it came... in waves, shaking my whole body. My cunt contracted and released, and it seemed I was splashing water because, suddenly, everything around me was wet. The contractions continued and were much better than ejaculating; there was no comparison. Chills spread from my hot cunt through my whole body and back. A deep cry burst from my mouth, "Stop, stop, I can't take it anymore! It's too much!"

But Nicole didn't care. He continued to fuck me, and the contractions went on until he shot jets of hot cum, filling me with his hot white liquid.

Nicole fell on top of me, letting my legs fall from his shoulders, and we both lay hugging, enjoying each other's company and panting like we had run a marathon.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Betty appearing shocked. She gently touched my face and said, "Sweethearts, I've never seen anything like this."

-- * * * --

We all decided to go to "El Impossible" National Park to try the long zip line. I was looking for something to wear, which was not an easy task. The first difficulty was finding pants that would fit. All my men's pants were too big, and Nicole's were too small. Finally, I found a pair of women's Bermuda shorts that hit me mid-thigh. Finding a shirt was easier since Nicole had several wide Lycra shirts, one of which fit me. No underwear and no bra.

Then came the most challenging issue, shoes. Mine were at least three sizes bigger now. I turned to Nicole for help. "Shoes? Some help, please!" He rummaged through his things and came back with high heels. I looked at him and laughed, "Seriously? There's no way I will walk on those!"

"Don't worry, sweetie, you'll walk on them and shake your ass for me," he said.

But Nicole agreed I needed a flat heel and located sandals with a back buckle that allowed me to thread my feet inside. I bent down to fasten the sandals and my breasts swayed freely inside the loose shirt. The friction between the nipples and the fabric drove me crazy.

He dressed quite easily - a man or not? -- with a T-shirt from my wardrobe and jeans shorts. Instead of a leather belt with holes, he took a cloth belt from his robe and tied it in front. Despite the gender change, his feet remained relatively small, so he had no trouble finding a shoe to fit.

We went outside and discovered we were the first to be ready. A few minutes after us, Mike and Mira arrived. Mike wore tight trousers that showed her butt, with no sign of underwear, and a loose shirt on Mira, which on Mike's body, was snug. Her bouncing breasts indicated she was not wearing a bra. She wore men's sandals. Nicole looked at her with unrestrained desire and said sarcastically, "What happened, Mira? Couldn't you find her any sexier shoes? Maybe something with a gold buckle?"

Mike shrugged her shoulders and blurted out, "Nothing fits me."

Betty arrived dressed quite expectedly, in wide Bermuda shorts and a T-shirt. Bill's sneakers, which was a bit effeminate as a man, suited him.

Bill didn't come.

I looked at Betty who grinned and said, "Bill is still undecided about his sexual identity..."

"I will help him," Mira volunteered. Indeed, a few minutes later, Bill appeared dressed in a short skirt, a relatively transparent shirt and a black lace bra. I thought Bill was very sexy, maybe less beautiful than Mike, but with a look that exuded tremendous sexual promise. My clit stood up while Betty let out a long whistle.

After a few minutes of arguing about who would drive -- the men of today or those of before -- we got into the car with Nicole, who announced that the man with the biggest dick would be at the wheel.

The zip line was long and high and quite scary. When we were standing on the platform above, Bill unwittingly exclaimed, "Mummy!" Mira came closer and wrapped his arm around her waist. "Don't worry, honey. Nothing will happen."

Nicole, who had to prove he was the man, the one with the biggest dick, volunteered to be first. He secured himself to the zip line and threw himself into the abyss. When I was harnessed to it, I saw, from the corner of my eye, Mira whispering in Bill's ear, then I jumped. I spread my legs, and without underwear, the wind washed my pussy and gave me one shiver after another. I came down soaking wet.

Nicole was waiting for me, and as a loving husband, took me in his strong arms and hugged me. He planted a kiss on my mouth and swallowed my tongue lustily. His hand caressed my wet pants, and he grinned. "Someone is ready for me," she said, "it's a shame we have to wait for the others; otherwise, I'd do you here among the bushes."

I caressed his erect penis and whispered, "I'm still wet."

"Okay, honey, let's give you a quick licking."

We were alone, so he knelt, rolled up my pants and licked my swollen lips. It didn't dry me out. If anything, it made me wetter.

"Oh, my sweet, I need you inside me. Now." I said.

Mira was already visible on the horizon, so we arranged our clothes and waited for him. He wore Bermuda shorts and had a cute erection between his legs. I surveyed his strange body until I suddenly remembered it was my sister. I looked away, but not before he caught me licking my lips.

I thought the next arrival would be Mike, and I was anticipating how wet her pants would be, but it was Bill who showed up. Her short skirt went up to her slim waist, revealing long, beautiful legs and lace bottoms with a large patch on the front. Her transparent shirt could not hide her erect nipples, which stood out through the black bra. Nicole devoured her with his eyes, and my clit cried out for help.

Bill fell trembling into Mira's arms, who hugged her tightly and whispered in her ear, "See? I told you that you had nothing to worry about." It wasn't certain if that calmed Bill because he, she, was still curled up in Mira's arms, who stroked her back encouragingly, and then led her into the woods beside us. Nicole and I exchanged wolfish grins and crept up after them.

We found them standing by a thick tree trunk with Bill's back to the tree and Mira close to her in front. He hugged Bill and kissed her mouth. His hand gently caressed her breasts, squeezing them, and then groped its way between Bill's legs, pushing aside the wet bottom and invading her swollen lips.

Even from our position, we could see Bill was still shaking, but I was sure the cause of the tremors was different this time. Mira broke away from Bill and whispered in her ear. Bill nodded; Mira dropped to his knees and rolled up Bill's panties, lifting one shapely leg at a time. Mira's face pressed against Bill's crotch, licking the fluids between her legs.

Seeing my male sister giving Bill a blowjob made me horny. I dropped to my knees and undid Nicole's cloth belt. Instantly, his dick was inside my mouth, filling it. I imagined this big cock taking me, and I felt a liquid trickle down my thighs. I licked his thick dick lustfully and sucked his head. Nicole sighed deeply and imperiously placed his hands on my head. We had little time, so I attacked Nicole's cock wildly. I sucked, licked and pumped, shoving as much of that beautiful cock in my mouth as possible. It didn't take him long to shoot a whole gallon of hot, gooey cum in my mouth. I swallowed with unreserved lust and sucked every drop from him. I was already physically a woman, felt like a woman and enjoyed it.

I whispered in Nicole's ear, "Let's go back to the zip line and let my sister and her lover go all the way." Nicole nodded, and we turned to see Mike land with his legs spread and his pants wet. The smile on her face was broad, "Wow, that was big! Anyone ready for another round?"

Betty, who was already there, sent us a sideways glance, "What is this? You had a quickie and didn't call me?"

"Honey," Nicole responded, "that's my wife, not yours."

"Has anyone seen my wife?" Asked Betty.

"Let her be," I responded, "she's busy. Go have another round with Mike."

In the end, it was Nicole who joined Mike on the ATV leading them to the top of the zip-line. Betty's lecherous smile left no doubt. "Honey, now it's just you and me," he said quietly," and I'm going to make you scream your heart out." I was in favor of that. Nicole had his orgasm, but my clit was still stimulated and quivering between my legs, aching to be fucked.

Betty remembered again Bill's absence and asked me, "Where is my wife?"

"Are you sure you want to see Bill?"

Betty licked his lips and nodded. I led him through the trees where Nicole and I had watched Mira and Bill earlier. The two were still busy having a hot fuck. Mira lay on his back while Bill sat on top of him and moved her loins back and forth quickly, with Mira's hands cupping her breasts. Bill's mouth was wide open, and she was taking in large gasps of air. Then, Mira lifted Bill's ass and fucked her from the bottom up quickly.

"Yes, yes!" Cried Bill.

Mira's head rose from the ground and exclaimed to Bill, "Oh, you're so hot!" He threw Bill on her back and fucked her hard.

Bill moaned in pleasure and grabbed Mira's butt, "Faster! Faster! Harder! I'm cumming! I'm cumming, yes, yes, yes!"

Betty couldn't stand it anymore. He dragged me to a remote spot, threw me on my back, and his hands were all over me. Grabbing my breasts, he squeezed and pinched them, then hurriedly took off his t-shirt. Betty rolled my shirt up, not bothering to unbutton it, his hands cupped my breasts, and his mouth landed on my hard nipples with a loud suck. He was impatient and, a few moments later, had already removed my pants, exposing my vibrating genitalia, then took off his pants and positioned himself between my legs. "Here it comes, baby," he whispered, "ready for me?"

Without waiting for an answer, my sister-in-law stuck his rod deep inside me. He tried to pull himself up with his hands, but they weren't strong enough, so he landed on my body, with his head barely reaching my neck and his mouth on my breasts, fucking me. His right hand cupped my left breast; he licked it, biting the nipple, eliciting a cry of pleasure from me, "Yeah, baby, fuck me!"