Gender Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" There is no mistake; this is mine and my wife's room," I replied. Then it occurred to me: does this mean that the man... no, it couldn't be.

"Who are you, and what are you doing in our room?" Asked the man.

"I think I'm Nick and I'm your husband," I replied in a low voice making Nicole giggle.

"I have no objection to being your wife," replied my horny bisexual spouse, "you're welcome to fuck me."

"No, Nicole, you don't understand." Then, realizing I had no words to explain, I said, " Look between your legs."

Between the legs of the man, probably Nicole, arose a huge erection that wouldn't shame a porn actor in his prime. Nicole glanced at her hard-on and jumped off the bed. "I need to see it," she said.

She stood in front of the mirror and surveyed her body with a strange equanimity, almost with pride, then turned to me in a voice I could have recognized if it hadn't been thicker than usual, "I think we've switched roles. How about I impale you on my huge cock?"

The truth? Her giant cock scared me, so I said, "Give me time to adjust. I'm still a virgin, you know." I pushed her to the bed, and without giving her time to resist, I went between her legs and licked her solid rod. Nicole leaned back and whispered, "Oh, that's good."

I took the tip of her prick into my mouth while my mind was busy trying to understand the situation. I gave her cock a light peck on the head and squeezed a sigh out of her, "Oh, this is really good. Don't stop." But I stopped; the feeling of a dick inside my mouth was odd, and I hadn't adjusted to it. I licked her penis and tried to imagine Nicole fucking me. It was too bizarre.

The man, Nicole, grabbed my head with both hands, placed it at the head of his cock and commanded, "Suck it as you did before. And don't stop until I cum."

I sucked the glans at the end of his penis and tried to go lower. I slowly got used to the feeling of a cock inside my mouth and, in some strange way, it even wasn't unpleasant. I managed to force one more inch into my mouth, but Nicole's cock was too big, too thick. I held what I managed to push in with my lips and ran my tongue over the tip of the crown. It dawned on me that she would now understand how oral sex felt from a male perspective, so it better be perfect. I took his cock down my throat as far as I could and sucked it hard. Nicole kept moaning, "Oh, honey pot, you're great! Go ahead! Give me the orgasm of my life!"

Accepting I was in the form of a woman and hearing my wife address me as a female was really not the same thing, but I ignored it. I'd have time to digest it later. I rolled my tongue around his meat and pumped, another rolling and another vigorous pumping. Nicole went into ecstasy. He grabbed my head and tried to fuck my mouth. "Oh! Oh, baby! It is so good!"

I attached my tongue to the lower part of his shaft and made movements with my mouth, up and down. The friction must have worked because he pressed my head hard and fucked my mouth back, and with each movement, a little more of his penis entered my throat. The feeling of his smooth cock in my mouth made my lower stomach warm.

It went on like this for a few more minutes until he arched his back, in that familiar motion, and shot jet after jet of cum down my throat. Even if I wanted to avoid swallowing, I couldn't. My head was held in place by Nicole's manly solid hands, and his cock was so deep in my throat that I swallowed every drop even without wanting to. I continued to suck his cock, taking every drop, until he relaxed, and his penis softened. I licked the fluids leaking along his semi-flabby dick and gave him an encore with another light suck.

I rose off him, and he moaned happily, "So that's what it feels like, huh? Now I understand why you always want a blowjob. I promise you that from now on, you'll get many of them." Another thought crossed my mind, 'so this is the taste of cum, quite tasty actually...'

-- * * * --

It was still very early, and I was still adjusting to my new gender, so I asked Nicole, "Do you have a swimsuit I can wear? I want to go down to the lake to think." Nicole didn't like two-piece swimsuits, and a one-piece would be a problem fitting over my long torso.

"You mean you want to count how many heads you can turn." It wasn't a question. "I promise you will turn quite a few."

He was wrong, but not in that way. I wanted to lay down, preferably with a slightly feminine man with a small penis. I even had a good candidate in mind, one I had already met in the men's cloakroom. I had to learn to accept and release the fear of a cock stuck inside my body, something I never imagined.

"Try on the black swimsuit with the flowers, the one you bought me before our trip to Spain last year. It's a halter top. The straps are long and tie behind the neck, so maybe it will stretch over your long body. And take the cream robe with the pink flowers. It's very wide, so it will probably fit you."

I found the swimsuit, which fit, except too much of my full breasts were exposed. It would have to do. I put on the robe, but it only reached up to... well, I don't have a penis anymore, so up to my pussy.

Then it hit me; I have a pussy!

I hurriedly entered the bathroom and sat on the toilet to explore my cunt. I spread my legs and sent both hands to the cleft between them. I ran a finger over my lips, and a slight shiver made me press my legs together. Opening my legs, I again touched my lips, which felt thick, puffy and smooth. I ran a finger through the gap between them, and once again I was attacked by a shiver that made me fold up.

But I couldn't find my clit!

My cleft was too short. I went back to the room to look for my cell phone. Nicole, or the man lying on Nicole's side of the bed, had gone back to sleep. I took my cell phone and returned to the bathroom.

I turned on the camera's flash, opened my legs, moved the phone between my legs and watched my pussy. It was very small. Will Nicole's thick cock be able to get in there?

The lips were full and smooth. I separated them to discover a shiny red slit. I looked for the entrance to my tunnel of love, that promised unfamiliar pleasures, and found it beyond the back of the slit, covered by the bottom of my labia. I pushed a finger and immediately folded again. The phone fell to the floor with a clattering sound. The chills I felt were odd, but enjoyable.

I picked up the mobile, continued to explore my new pussy, and found the clit. It was above the groove, covered by the upper part of the labia. I pulled it up and touched my clit. It's hard to describe the feeling that went through my whole body. My legs started shaking. Literally.

It was time to go to the beach, so I took a towel and headed to the lake. Walking on the shore, I looked for the skinny guy I remembered but didn't see him. I entered the women's cloakroom, and a surprise awaited me. I was standing in front of a locker, folding the towel and shedding the short covering, when I felt someone staring at me. I turned to see a half-smiling woman on a bench with her legs, which looked long and thin, crossed, staring at me with interest. She had a pleasant, beautiful face, framed by ripened wheat blond hair in an old-fashioned bob haircut. Her eyes were blue, with skin so light it was almost transparent. She wore a deep pink bikini revealing more than a hint of her perky breasts. I returned her smile.

She looked familiar, and I shamelessly glared at her. Her smile only widened. It was time to make a move. Then I remembered -- I didn't have a dick. Shit! Half-embarrassed, I decided that as a husband of a bisexual woman, I could not disgrace the family. I approached her and said, "I don't think I've seen you here before. You are very beautiful."

"I just arrived," she whispered with obvious insecurity. I took the initiative and reached out a hand as if to move an unruly strand of hair from her face. She blushed and licked her lips. I took a risk and leaned towards her. Her face rose up to mine, and I gave her a long kiss. She complied and pursed her lips, her tongue lingering, licking my lips.

"There is a wet sauna here, not so hot but full of steam," I said. "If we go deep inside, no one will see us."

She held out her hand, and I pulled her to me. When she stood, she was at least four inches taller. I led her to the sauna. Luckily, the cloakroom was empty since it was still early morning. We entered the sauna room, and I hugged her tightly. She was shaking with excitement. If I had a dick, it would probably be fully erect by now. Instead, I felt a tingling in my nipples and something duller in the depths of my stomach.

She bent her head towards me and kissed me. Almost in unison, our tongues burst out and we licked each other. She was still close to me, and I slid my hand down her back to her round butt, which was soft and pleasant to my touch. I caressed the back of her thigh and squeezed her butt lightly. Her hand slipped from my neck to my half-exposed breast. I was shaking too. "You're so beautiful," she whispered in my ears.

I sat her on an inner bench next to me with my right hand on the back of her neck, my left hand on her right breast, and my lips still on hers. This time she didn't hesitate. She put her hand inside my swimsuit, cupped my left breast, and took my breath away. I quickly undid her swimsuit bra and admired her breasts; smooth, soft, flexible, and warm. I leaned down and licked her nipples, and this time she was breathless. A moan escaped her lips, and she squeezed my left breast while her left hand found and untied the knot behind my neck.

I had trouble breathing, also because of the sauna but mainly because of the excitement. I had made love to many women, but as a man. The feeling in my breasts, and especially my nipples, was new. I slid my hand along her body to her thighs. As expected, they were smooth and warm. I caressed the outside of her hip and then to the inner side of her thighs. Instinctively she pressed her hips together, but I didn't give up. I gently pushed her legs apart and opened access to her promising love nest. This time she didn't resist. She leaned down and licked my neck and earlobes until her head reached my breasts. My excitement rose to heights I had never known. She pressed my breasts together with her head between them and pinched my nipples, a suppressed moan escaped as her lips licked my nipples. She pulled my swimsuit down, then encircled my waist, and I felt some light pulses deep inside my lower abdomen.

I dropped to my knees, spread her legs and leaned towards the inside of her thighs. I licked her soft and delicate skin and climbed to the slight bump between her legs. When I reached my destination, her subdued sighs turned into loud moans, "Ahhhh!" A deep breath followed by, "Ahhhh".

I licked her labia through her swimsuit and felt the pulses running along her stomach to her camel toe. Her hands caressed my back, and she whispered, "You are so beautiful, and your skin is so delightful to touch."

Her hands moved down my back and pushed into my swimsuit up to my ass. This time the pulses I felt were precise, as was their location. My pussy contracted and relaxed, and I felt its juices dripping. I moved her lower bottom and licked her lower lips without a buffer between them and my tongue. Her flavor was more refined than Nicole's. I loved it and my tongue desired more.

She slid a little in the seat and opened more convenient access to her hot cunt. I inserted my tongue in between her lips and deep inside her cleft. She breathed forcefully and moaned, "Oh god, it's good. Yes, yes!"

I grabbed her crotch and gently lowered her to the floor. She quickly untied the lace on one side of her swimsuit bottom, and I buried my head deep between her thighs. I licked, bit, sucked her clit and inserted a finger inside her cleft. She inhaled again deeply and released the air with a heavy sigh, "Ahhh, ahhh, ahhh."

She put her hands on my head and half-whispered, half-shouted, "Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't stop! Don'tttt..."

Her loins jumped under my head, as an orgasm washed over her. I continued to lick her lips, careful not to touch the clit. Most women do not tolerate clit contact after orgasm. She breathed deeply for a few more moments, and then calmed. She pushed my head away, stood up and, with a shy smile, and said, "I think it's your turn to cum now."

She pulled my swimsuit off and buried her head between my legs. In a seconds I felt in heaven, and a thought expressed by Nicole earlier occurred to me; so this is how women feel when they get blowjob.

-- * * * --

I said goodbye to the blonde with a passionate kiss and expressed my interest in meeting her again. She went on her way, and I returned to the beach, continuing my search for the guy with the small dick. I walked along the coast and dipped in the warm water, aware of the lustful looks of the men and quite a few women, until I saw him.

He was lying on the hot sand, hidden among some bushes. After sex with the blonde, I felt I could get anyone, so I approached and, without hesitation, sat next to him. He raised his head, and his eyes opened in astonishment, not expecting a hottie like me to be interested. I'm sure he wasn't aware his tongue licked his lips. That's it, I thought, he is mine.

I put my hand on his thigh, closer to the knee than the pelvis, and said, "I think I've already seen you here. I've kept an eye on you."

His jaw dropped, and his lips trembled, but no sound came out. I giggled and said, "I like you. I hope you like me too."

He could not utter a word, but his head went up and down in enthusiastic nods of approval. I lay down with my face close to his. He looked at me expectantly, not believing his good fortune. I kissed his lips, and he trembled. I took his hand, placed it on my thigh, and he gasped in surprise but ran his hand up and down my thigh nervously. I kissed him again, and he tilted his body, trying to cling to me. I pressed against him while my hand climbed up his thigh to his loose shorts. He swallowed loudly and whimpered. I inserted my hand under his shorts to the base of his cock, which was taut and rock-hard.

I grabbed his prick, and he heaved a heavy sigh, "Ohhhh!" He swallowed again and looked at me expectantly, afraid to take the initiative. I lifted the sleeve of his shorts and pulled out his erect dick out as he began stammering stammered indistinct syllables; and if I hadn't already heard him speak in the previously, days I might have thought he was mute.

I bent over and took his prick between my lips. His whole body shook, and I feared he would cum before he could fuck me. I whispered in his ear, "Have you ever fucked a woman?" To my surprise, he nodded affirmatively. Then, a question most women would never ask, "And how are you? Do you cum quickly or slowly?"

He shrugged and replied in a low voice, "I'm not sure; I think not too fast."

I smiled and sucked him a little more. His breathing quickened and I decided it's enough. I needed a cock in my new pussy. I rolled down his shorts and rose, placing my pussy over his erect cock. In hindsight, I had to admit it wasn't as small as I thought, but still not big, and relatively thin. Quickly, before I regretted it, I impaled myself on him. It wasn't terrible, even pleasant. He whined shamelessly, "Oh! Oh! Oh!" I felt a pleasant warmth somewhere in the depths of my stomach. I went up and down a few times and concluded my thigh muscles were not accustomed to bouncing like this. I rose above him, lay on my back, and whispered, "Fuck me like a man fucks a woman."

He jumped out of his seat, and I barely stifled a big smile. He positioned himself in front of me, and I reached out to help him orientate, but there was no need. The guy knew what to do and where to look for the hole; apparently he was experienced after all.

He inserted himself and stroked my cunt rapidly. It was enjoyable, sending shivers from my vagina, making my butt cramp. My respiration increased; it was the best sex I've ever had. At this rate, he would cum long before I was even close, but I didn't care; I would have my orgasm later with Nicole. A few more thrusts and he came inside me with a cry of, "Ahhhh," then, "Ah! Ah! Ah!"

He shot jets of sperm into the depths of my uterus, and I panicked, wondering if I might get pregnant and what would happen when I returned to my male body. The hot seed that filled me caused a feeling of pleasant warmth inside. Shit, it's fun being a woman! It crossed my mind that maybe I could ask the Shaman to leave me as a woman forever! He released himself and lay on his back, exhausted. I was about to walk away when he said something that surprised me, "You must not tell my mother about this. She is very jealous."

-- * * * --

When I returned to the cabin, I found Nicole and Betty sitting on the steps wearing shorts with no shirt, taking the opportunity to be bare-chested. In daylight, they looked like themselves, with slight alterations making their faces more masculine. With Nicole, it was a strong jaw; with Betty, the prominent chin and piercing eyes. Their hair was the same color as before, but the haircut was shorter, and their eyes were the same color but with a different expression. Nicole even had hair on her chest and thighs.

Nicole noticed the look I gave to his chest and immediately responded, "Don't be impressed. In a few minutes, this hair will be gone. Just tell me where you left your razor." The truth? I was glad he had decided to do that. Despite his overwhelming masculinity, it was difficult for me to adjust to the thought of Nicole with chest hair.

Even though they were both sitting, their body structure seemed similar to when they were women. Betty still looked small and not muscular. I wondered what Betty's dick would look like and how it would fit into his soft frame. I didn't have to wonder for long. As soon as I arrived, the two stared at me, and it was apparent I had turned them on.

In daylight, Nicole didn't recognize me at first. Then he came to his senses and said to Betty, "Betty, meet my sexy wife. Her name is Nick."

Betty's jaw dropped, and she whispered, "Wow, she's gorgeous! I'm dying!"

She may be dying, but his cock definitely was not. It stretched a bit longer than mine when I was a man but thinner and slightly curved upwards. The head of a reddish and fleshy dick was sticking out of his shorts. His hand went, as if by itself, to his genitalia, and he caressed his shaft secretly. Nicole's cock was also stretching, but even as he admired me lustily, Betty's furtive movement did not escape his notice.

"Honey, this is my wife. So don't you dare even fantasize about her."

Betty's steady gaze remained fixed on my full white breasts as he said, "Your wife? You're not even you; I'm not me, and she's not really her. I think all our marriage vows are no longer valid."

From the expression on Nicole's face, I realized that Betty hit on a thought already running through the mind of this broad-shouldered man called Nicole. He pushed his shoulder against his brother/sister and said, "How about we give him a double penetration?" They both laughed, It startling me. Another point I will have to form an opinion on... anal sex. Holy shit!

Another man approached. This time it was easy. His face was exactly that of my sister Mira. His hair was cropped, slightly longer than mine when I was still a man, and his jaw was wider than Mira's. He was thin, had a slim build, and was less masculine than Nicole and Betty. He stopped and shot confused looks at the two men.

"Nicole? Betty? I can't believe what's happening here! Do you think it's because of the Shaman's spell?"

"Of course it is," I answered. He looked at me in surprise, and it took him a moment to assimilate, then -- "Nick? My Goddess, you're hot." Nicole and Betty burst into rolling laughter.