Gender Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spread my legs, bent my knees and lifted my crotch. He raised himself on one elbow, put his other hand to my lips, looked into my eyes and continued to decisively fuck me, growling.

"Ohhhhhh, that's good," I whispered, "so good. Don't stop."

I felt contractions in my cunt. His cock fit better in my tight and virginal cunt than Nicole's. I gently caressed his head with one hand while my head was raised towards him for a kiss, my other hand between my legs where I felt his cock moving inside, sending chills from my pussy through my whole body. I put a finger on his stiff rod giving him more friction, and then pulled my hand towards my very hard and sensitive clit, every touch sending waves of pleasure to my whole body.

I threw my legs in the air and shouted, "Yes, baby! yes, fuck me! " And in a moment, I came with violent shaking of my entire loins.

Betty was not impressed. "Honey, I'm going to fuck you into tonight," he panted.

"Go for it, man." I gasped, although my orgasm was not over yet.

He continued to forcefully fuck me until my cunt stopped contracting and then patted the side of my butt. "On your knees," he commanded.

I did as he said, and he penetrated me from behind with his hands holding my two cheeks, crushing them. I reached down and felt his cock move inside me again. I stroked his cock, and he groaned, "Yes, go on, baby, it feels so good!" I tried to pull my hand towards my clit, but he stopped me. "The hand; put it back in place." And I obeyed.

A few moments later, he also came. He thrust his cock deep into me and groaned, "Ohhhhhh!"

I was very excited again. My pussy was unnaturally sensitive, and I needed another orgasm, so I tried to take my hand towards my clit, and once more, he stopped me. "My sweetheart, we will do it again."

Although he had just filled me with his cum, his cock remained hard and immediately after his orgasm was over, he continued. His hands crushed my cheeks, except this time, one wet toe massaged my anus. I knew what would happen and welcomed it. His sperm had lubricated my cunt too much, and I wanted more substantial friction. So, I rocked my butt up and down, and each time I pushed down, a little more seed spilled out into my hand, still stroking his hard-on. I smeared his sperm on his cock and testicles, massaging them lightly.

He sighed again and said, "Nick, honey, you're a natural talent."

As expected, Betty shoved a finger into my anus, producing an exclamation of pleasure from me, "Uhhhh, yes, you're driving me crazy!" He continued to screw me in both holes, his cock in my cunt and his finger in my ass, and I felt my loins shake again. "Fuck me hard," I screamed.

"Yes, honey. I'll fuck you until you pass out," he replied in a husky voice.

I turned my gaze to my back left side and saw Bill and Mira glancing at us with Mira's hand encircling Bill's waist and Bill's hand rubbing Mira's penis. My stare met Mira's, but he did not move.

Turning caused me to fall on my right side, and Betty went for it. He lay down behind me in a spooning position and continued to fuck me vigorously while I arched my back, allowing him easy access to my cunt. His right hand rested on my neck, pulling my head back while his left hand massaged my left breast. Chills rose again from my lower labia, up to my back, and my stomach fluttered. Having both hands between my legs, I continued with one hand to caress his penis and testicles while the other was busy with my hard clit. I looked for Mira, and he was licking his lips. Mira's greedy look sealed the deal. I felt a repeated muscular contraction in my cunt, that didn't seem would release until a series of rapid contractions replaced it. My whole body shook with sharp movements, and I came with a long and uncontrollable cry, "Bettttyyyyy!"

Betty paused, enjoying the contractions on his dick, and I took advantage of this to call our two scouts to join. Only then did Betty notice we had company. He raised himself on his elbow and gestured for the two to come closer. Mira hesitated, but Bill, still holding Mira's dick tightly, dragged him after her. She lay on her back next to me, waiting for Mira to penetrate her. It almost happened when Betty suddenly pulled himself out of me and said, "This is my wife, I want to fuck her."

"No," Mira protested, "it's not fair! Nick is my brother; I can't fuck him."

"Then let him give you a blowjob. Oral sex is not considered incest."

I have no idea on what basis he assumed that, but Mira settled for it. He laid down next to Bill, and while Betty pounced on Bill, I was on all fours in front of my sister's not-so-big cock. I took it in my mouth, feeling it was incest, but I didn't care. I buried my head at the base of Mira's member and made swallowing movements with no trouble. A woman once did it to me, and it felt great. Now Mira felt the same because a cry erupted from his mouth, "Nicky! Nicky! Ahhh!"

I licked Mira's penis and repeated the blood-sucking exercise I did in the morning for Betty. Beside me, Betty penetrated Bill almost gently, kissing her with love. His hand caressed her breasts, and his movements inside her were long and slow. "Yes," whispered Bill, "yes, my babe." Then she mimicked his statement, "Yes, sweety. Yes, my man."

The loving sex of the couple next to us, along with the fact I was sucking my sister's dick took me out of focus. I sucked Mira's dick and quickly moved my mouth over it, and at the same time I massaged my clit in circular motions. We finished moments later. Mira shot his entire load down my throat, and as I was already practiced, I swallowed it all. I experienced a series of gentle shivers, making me relaxed and satisfied.

I got up from my seat and reached out to Mira. "Come on, handsome. Let's give these pigeons some privacy." We collected our clothes, returned to the zip line and rested.

"Bro, I mean... sis, do you think it was incest what we did?" Mira asked.

"Why are you torturing yourself with moral questions? It's done and over. Let's leave it at that."

"I want to know," insisted Mira.

"Okay, I do think it was incest, but I don't care that much anymore."

"You don't care?!" Mira was amazed. "You mean you'd let me fuck you?"

It confused me because I didn't think I would agree, but I had to calm her, so I said, "Do you want to fuck me?"

Mira sighed. "I'm dying to fuck you, sis; you're so hot. But I don't think I will."

At that exact moment, Mike landed in front of us, only this time, his tights were not wet. It seemed to me we were gone for a very long time. How much time does it take to get back up? It turns out it troubles Mira as well.

"How many rounds on the zip-line have you and Nicole already done?"

"On the zip-line? Just one," Mike replied with a sly smile.

Mira gave him a confused look, but I immediately understood. "And how many turns did my horny chick give you?" I asked with a laugh.

"Horny chick? Chick?" Asked Mike. "Did you call this guy a chick, as a female? I'm sorry, but in case you didn't notice, he's more manly than you or I have ever been."