Generational Gifts Ch. 02

Story Info
Her Master has distressing news to share.
2.1k words
4.46
7.9k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sir, you are so quiet? Is something wrong?" My heart skipped a beat hearing Renee come into the kitchen. I was pouring over documents. It was time to have a conversation I was avoiding.

"Renee, come sit down." She hesitantly sat down across from me at the table.

"Darling, it breaks my heart to tell you this, but I am sick." Her whole body stiffened in her seat. "It's prostate cancer. I am in the advanced stages. I plan to undergo treatment but have been told that living alone is not the best choice for my age. I've talked with your father; I will move into your home."

My heart broke after seeing how happy she was to hear we would live under the same roof. It was so difficult to have this honest conversation with her.

"Sweetheart, the success rate that they predicted is not very high." She reached out to take my hands.

"It will be all right, Grandpa. I'm not going anywhere." I smiled at her. Out of everything that frightened me about my future, Renee leaving is what I worried about the least. I put a hand on top of hers.

"Renee, I know you didn't think it would come this soon, but we are facing my mortality. So we will begin looking for your next partner."

"Partner? You mean...."

"Yes, we will be looking for your next Master. Someone who will take care of you when I am gone."

"No!" Renee screeched and stood up. She looked horrified by what I was saying. I stayed seated, knowing she only needed to release the anxiety regarding what I had just told her.

"I won't. I don't want anyone else! I won't be with anyone else. Once you are gone, there will be no second person for me." I tried to keep my tone calm.

"I won't accept that, Renee. We agreed that this would not be a monogamous relationship. I know we didn't discuss this scenario explicitly; however, this was my intention all along."

"You are fucking nuts if you think I am agreeing to this." I sighed. This conversation would not go any further until I adjusted her attitude. I stood up from my chair. Renee sensed my change in demeanor. I was understanding and patient before. Unfortunately, she had spent my patience. Renee shrunk back into her seat.

"Master...." She weakly tried to show her submission.

"You know better than to swear and raise your voice at me, Renee," I told her. She gulped. I took hold of the back of her neck and had her rise from her seat. She walked in front of me as I directed her up the stairs to my bedroom.

"Kneel," I ordered, placing her in the center of the room. She dropped to her knees in a second. I walked past her scared frame to the toy chest I had moved from the storage room back into my bedroom. I took out a leather blindfold.

"You claim to be able to endure a lifetime without submitting yourself to anyone else," I stepped behind her and put on the blindfold, "Let us test this theory. When I'm gone, this will be your life." When the blindfold was secure, I stepped away. I walked to the door and closed it to make Renee think I had left. Instead, I crept to a chair in my room and sat down.

Renee called me, attempting to assess if I was still in the room. I said nothing. I made sure not to give her any indication that I was there. As time ticked by, her anxiety increased. This type of neglect play was not something I took pleasure in. It must have been close to a half hour when she started to show signs that she was reaching her limit. Even with her eyes covered, I could tell she was ready to cry. In a last-ditch effort, she weakly called for me.

I got up from my seat, deciding she had been punished enough. I put my hands on her face and slid the blindfold off her eyes. She clung to my arms.

"I'm sorry," she told me with a sniffle.

"I understand, sweetheart. This was a lot to digest at once. I forgive you. But I won't make the same mistakes twice. Before Katherine passed, she made me promise I would find someone new. I ignored her, and I lost part of myself. I don't want you to lose part of yourself as I did. You are so young; I can't let you live with that loneliness. This isn't about finding a replacement. No one can replace Katherine or you in my heart; I'm sure no one can replace me in your heart. But some people can fulfill the role that I was meant to if I were here."

"You're not going to force me?"

"God, no, never. I'll introduce you to people. It will be your decision how far they go. I want to find someone you trust, and like, so I know you will be cared for." She clung to me for dear life.

The reality of what I was saying and trying to do hit home for her now. I was only thinking of her future happiness. I held her close and let her expose her emotions to me. It crushed me to hurt her this way. If I could change it, I would.

"Master?" She looked up at me between her sniffles.

"Yes, darling?"

"Please, I want to be with you." I kissed the top of her head. Renee wanted the same thing that I did. I wanted to be together as often as possible because we didn't know when it would be our last time. I decided to accept my son's gracious offer to move in with him so that I could be closer to Renee. I had looked into assisted living facilities and caregivers, but it seemed like it would be too easy for them to pry more than I would have liked. Liam was a workaholic, and I thought there would be ample time to spend with Renee.

I placed Renee on the bed and told her to strip for me and kneel. She followed my orders as I went to the toy chest. Then, I pulled out one of her favorite items and reapproached her. She happily put her arms behind her back so I could slide the armbinder on her. I laced the leather device using the metal grommets. When it was snug, I finished securing it by crossing two leather straps across her chest and linking them through the metal buckles on the back. She tested her bonds to enjoy the feeling of being caught. I returned to the toy chest and picked up three more items. I laid them in front of Renee.

"Which one would you like, darling?" I asked her. She looked down at her three options. Renee knew this game well. This choice dictated the direction of our scene. The first choice was a rose gold ring gag with a tongue depressor. This choice promised an unabashed face fucking. The second was a gag I affectionately called the pussy gag. A leather face harness kept a silicone mold of a pussy even to her mouth. By selecting this gag, I promised her humiliation and degradation. The last choice was something that I had purchased new for Renee after seeing it online. It was a ball gag but a bit different. It had the generic ball that went into the mouth, but a rose protruded from the ball so that you would see a beautiful blooming rose covering her lips rather than the ball in her mouth. If Renee chose this, she knew I would be videotaping our afternoon tryst.

Renee looked down at the options I laid before her, contemplating her choices. While she made her decision, I braided her hair. We used it as a timer; I would expect an answer by the time I was done. I tied her hair and stepped back. Renee looked up at me, smiling.

"Sir, may we use the ring gag?" She bit her lip, excited by the prospect. I bent down and kissed her sweetly.

"Certainly," I promised her. I took the two gags she didn't select and put them away. While at the chest, I got a vinyl hood. Renee bowed her head, allowing me to slide it on her quickly. The hood covered her eyes and head but left her nose and mouth uncovered. The hood was secured by lacing up the back.

As the final piece to her outfit, I placed a martingale-style collar on her neck. I linked my finger to the collar's center circle, pulling it toward me so the chain would shorten and tighten the collar around her neck. She gasped, the good kind that turned me on. I kissed her, letting our tongues dance together. I pulled away to put the ring in her mouth. I loved seeing her so vulnerable to me. Renee's current predicament was not an exception.

I sat down on the bed next to Renee. I touched her head to guide her down onto her stomach. Then, I leaned back on the bed to watch myself press her face into my crotch. I was still dressed, but I knew she could feel my hard-on underneath the fabric.

"You feel that little slut?" I asked her. She gave me a gargled 'uh, huh' from behind her gag. I pushed her away and got up to take off my pants. I sat down again and guided her to my cock. She happily sucked my cock down her throat. I held her head to push her down on my cock. I would hold her head all the way down until she struggled. Then I momentarily let her come up for air before putting her back to work.

When I felt too close to cumming I pulled her off my cock and shoved her face to my balls. She licked at the tender flesh of my scrotum. I decided that too was exciting me too much, so I threw her onto her back on the bed. She couldn't see me go down to her sweet pussy. She certainly felt it when I dragged my tongue across her soaked slit.

She moaned on the bed. I loved feeling her shiver under my touch. Renee was excited to open her legs to me. I saw no reason not to indulge myself in it. I climbed on top of her sliding my cock into her slick hole. I fucked her hard, holding her neck to add to her pleasure. She arched her back, begging me to go deeper and harder.

I wanted more of her mouth and stood on the bed, pulling her to her knees. I shoved my cock down her throat. I closed my eyes to enjoy the cacophony of her taking my cock.

I needed to change again and threw her onto her stomach. Then, I mounted her again; but grabbed another toy from the nightstand first. I fucked her hard and pressed her face into the sheets to cut off her air supply. I would go from pressing her down to lifting her head to gasp for air, then pressing her back down.

She started sounding distressed, so I lifted her onto her knees. Renee was gasping for her breath. I had no intention of giving her a break, however. I grabbed the rubber cock I had pulled from the nightstand and brought it to her mouth. She had no choice but to accept the rubber phallus into her mouth as I fucked her cunt. I could feel her knees weakening and decided to return her to her back before she hurt herself falling. She made me smile when she saw the toy returning to her mouth and reached for it with her tongue.

"You want to taste it whore? I'll cover it with something delicious then." I told her, shoving the fake cock into her sloppy pussy. I fucked her with it a few times, pulled it out, smacked her clit with its head, and brought it back to her mouth. I put my cock in her pussy. I fucked her pussy and mouth with the two cocks. I could tell how much she was enjoying it by the way her pussy tightened around me.

"Fuck!" I couldn't take any more. I slid out of her pussy, crawled up her body, and shoved my cock in her mouth. I threw my head back, moaning as I unloaded into her mouth. It was delicious to hear her swallowing my cum.

When I collected myself, I helped Renee out of her binds. I kissed her again and told her, "No matter how long, our life together will be one of love and unforgettable." I kissed her head to seal my promise to her.