Generational Gifts Ch. 08

Story Info
Happy Birthday Renee!
1.2k words
4.4
3.7k
5
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 06/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here." I playfully told Renee. She was across the room in a cute, sheer, antique Hollywood-style dressing gown--a gift from me for her birthday. As a special treat, I allowed her to wear it around the house rather than her uniform.

I had tried my best today to make this a memorable birthday for her. I was very aware that it would be her last birthday with me. The way I was feeling recently, it was possible that it would be our final celebration together. I would not discuss this topic with Renee. We had agreed to stop counting out 'lasts' -- it was too morbid. Renee would be so disappointed to hear that I was breaking our promise to each other.

"It's my birthday..." She cutely told me, swaying her hips seductively as she came over. "So I get..." She threw her legs to either side of me, kneeling on the bed and sitting in my lap.

"You get what?" I smirked at her.

"Hugs!" She childishly giggled, throwing her arms around my neck.

"No, you get a birthday spanking," I told her, hugging her tightly. She meekly hummed. I gently patted her pert behind. "It's going to be a naked birthday spanking."

"Why?" she giggled.

"Cuz you need to be in your birthday suite." I playfully responded. "Come on, take it off," I added to make sure she knew that this was an order. She gave me a lamblike look underneath her eyelashes as she slowly untied the robe. I watched with great enjoyment as she slid the garment off her shoulders. When she was naked, she leaned in to hug me again.

"Much better," I commented, running my hands along her smooth skin and kissing her lovingly.

"It's not a punishment, right?" She nervously inquired.

"No, it's not a punishment; it's just your birthday spanking," I reassured her.

"Over my lap," I told her. Renee climbed onto the bed and laid over my lap so her ass was presented to me. I ran my hand up and down her back, ass, and backs of her legs in preparation.

"Are you ready for your birthday spanking?" I asked her.

"No..." she said, but I could hear the moan in her voice.

"No? Birthday spankings are fun."

"Are they?" I let the first slap land on the center of her ass, then provided three more slaps at a rhythmic pace. Renee squirmed on my lap. I felt her slip her hands underneath my knees to hold onto me.

"That's harder than a warm-up." She whined.

"Is it?" I teased, rubbing her ass. I slapped one cheek, massaged it, then lifted my hand to the other cheek to slap then massage. I adjusted Renee, who was starting to slide away from me, before landing two more blows the same way. Renee curled her legs up, and one of her hands slid back to defend her bottom.

"Are you counting?" She giggled as she said it.

"I'm counting," I chuckled, "though I may have lost count just now. We are going to need to start over." I had a playfulness in my tone that was uncommon in these situations. I adjusted Renee on my lap again.

"No," Renee felt rather cheeky and silly tonight, and I was inclined to be the same.

"You interrupted me." Renee kept playfully muttering 'no.' "Yeah, sorry, we are going to need to start over again." Now I had a gentle grip on her two wrists with my free hand as I started to lay into her again.

"I want to make sure these birthday spankings count."

"They count!" Renee giggled.

"I lost count; you shouldn't have interrupted."

"That was like ten!"

"I don't know, could have been more, could have been less. Let's make sure we get it right." She mewled like a defeated kitten.

"You should be thanking me for these birthday spankings."

"Thank you, Master."

"Mmmm, you're welcome." I started her spanking again, slapping down hard on her skin. I moved between each cheek at an even tempo. Renee extended her hands again, trying to protect herself.

"Don't make me start over again," I warned her, this time a genuine warning. The skin underneath my hand started to redden. I could tell each slap was beginning to sting more for her. I could also see her pussy moistening at the stimulation.

"Alright, this last one is for good measure." She squirmed on my lap. "What's the matter? Are you nervous?"

"Yes..."

"You think it's going to be hard?" Renee didn't say anything. So I did what she expected, and I gave her one last slap hard between her cheeks.

"There you go, your birthday spankings."

"Thank you, sir."

"It wasn't so bad?"

"It was still hard..." She whined. I pushed her off my lap to her feet. I stood and took her face to kiss her.

"My butt still hurts." She pouted, pushing away from my kiss.

"Does it?" I teased, kissing her again. I reached down and fondled her cheeks roughly. I spread her cheeks and reached between them to her soaking slit. We kissed as I started fingering her. Renee slid my pants down.

"Get on the bed," I told her. "Show me how you want your birthday fucking." She climbed onto the bed into a doggy position pushing out her pussy to me.

"Always the bitch in heat," I commented playfully. I stepped between her legs, letting my tip tease her entrance. Renee reached back and spread herself for me. I started pressing into her. Renee moaned in appreciation. I held her hips as I lovingly started fucking her pussy. Renee, in a pleasured daze, let her body lean forward to lay on the bed on her stomach. I followed her down. Using the new position, I was able to go deeper inside her. I kept a soft pace compared to our usual raunchy, nearly violent style.

"Fill me..." Renee begged. I kept my pace.

"I'm gonna cum soon..." She suddenly announced. I found it cute how soft lovemaking still drove her wild.

"Yeah?" I encouraged her. I leaned my body down onto hers. I grabbed her chin, forcing her to turn her head so I could kiss her.

"I'm so horny..." She told me. A desperate plea to say to me, please don't let this be it.

"Oh God! I'm cumming!" She gasped. I rode her through her orgasm. I felt her body curl underneath me. I waited inside of her while she calmed herself. I kissed her shoulders and the back of her neck lovingly.

"How would you like your final birthday orgasm? I can eat out that sweet little pussy, or fuck you nice and hard."

"Only one more, Master?" She whined, disappointed.

"If you are ungrateful, I can tie you to your bed and edge you once for every year you have been on this earth." She stilled underneath me.

"Please, Master, may I have more cock?" I kissed her cheek.

"Certainly, my darling." I rolled her over, to her surprise. I kissed the tattoo between her breasts gently. I would give her the world if I could. For now, all I had to offer was another orgasm.