GENERATIONS

Story Info
A girl and her grandmother have nothing in common or do they
770 words
4.16
14.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

GENERATIONS

Truc never much likes visiting her grandmother. She does it to be a good granddaughter and to keep her mother happy.

She does love her yes, but still the conversation is stilted and awkward. Frankly the old lady is just very boring and traditional. They have nothing in common. They talk of small things, the cousins, her cats, how Truc is doing at College. Then they run out of things to say, the silence becomes awkward and then one of them will say something about yet another cousin. Have you heard from Nguyen lately? Truc barely even remembers who Nguyen even is.

Truc watches the clock, she wants to be respectful but she doesn't want to linger. Part of her just wants to drop the pretence and say grandma this isn't really me. I'm not a good girl. I'm not interested in my stupid cousins. I'm a slut grandma! I am the biggest slut for white cock grandma! In her head she imagines just saying it. It amuses her and helps to pass the time.

I'm not a good girl. I love cock. White cock! I'm sitting here beside you right now grandma with a buttplug in my ass to keep a white guy's cum in. I let white men fuck me in the ass grandma! And I love it! No, I haven't heard from Nguyen lately, I was probably too busy sucking a huge white dick grandma! That's what I really like! Sometimes it's more than one grandma. Sometimes it's two guys. Once it was four!

Funny as that would be, instead they talk instead of more cousins and grandkids.

Phuong found her granddaughter's visits tiresome. She wished there was more to talk about, it was so dreadfully dull running through everyone in the family each time. Enough about the cats already!

Secretly she thought her granddaughter was really boring. Have a life already! Phuong thought when I was your age back during the war I was getting fucked on my hands and knees every night by white boys. You need some of that little girl, it would do you good. She remembered the old days. Saigon in 1971 was full of GIs. Tall, good looking, they flirted with her in bars, bought her drinks and felt her up while they danced.

It was a different time during the war. She was young and beautiful, free from her parents. Saigon pumped with atmosphere, danger, adrenaline, it crackled with raw sexual energy. It intoxicated Phuong, in the big city away from her family for the first time. Lots of her young friends were whores, selling their pussies for a few dollars but never Phuong. She happily gave hers away for free!

She would dance on tables and men would flock to her. Drunken on her knees in the alley behind a nightclub slobbering on the huge cock of a marine, gulping down his salty load, that's how Phuong ended many evenings. Sometimes she would blow his watching friends too just for kicks.

One time the Army Major she was fucking at the time had her over in his quarters. His friends were all there, they were drinking beer and playing cards. They made her strip naked and serve them their drinks all evening. They felt her tits and pulled her onto their laps and freely fingered her tight little pussy until she was a drooling wreck. Phuong was so ashamed but so turned on. She hoped they would all take her to the back room and then take it in turns between her slender thighs, using her, all of them all night, just to give herself to them as their rightful toy for the night.

It never happened but the Major did bend her over the coffee table and fucked her in the ass in front of all of his friends. It wasn't the first time she was on display. Often she sucked his dick in front of his sergeant, she would slobber and slurp and put on quite the performance. He liked to show her off. Wanted them to know she was his property, wanted them to see him take his bitch and hear her squeal as his giant cock disappeared between her pert little ass cheeks. They pressed a beer to her lips and she drank and laughed while they cheered her on as she was fucked. They tugged on her nipples while she panted and moaned and told her she was one of the good gooks.

Phuong smiled. Memories.

It helped pass the time while her granddaughter was there.

She wished they had more in common.