Generations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was spent. As much as I would have loved to fuck my mother a second time, my body was exhausted, and my testicles were empty. It felt like a different kind of sex, fulfilling, and yet wanton and abandoned. It was illicit sex, taboo sex; it was sex with my mother, and I was hooked.

When I finally found the energy to move, turning onto my side so that I could look at her body, she continued to lay there, totally unabashed; naked, and with her legs still open wide, displaying to me, everything that made her a desirable woman.

And then, sadly, it was time to clean ourselves up and get dressed. It had been over two hours and we were pushing our luck. Mum went and ran a bath, she needed to wash away the scent of sex lest my father became suspicious. Finished, we changed over quickly, and I used her remnants, lying in the still warm water as I imagined her body resting here moments earlier. The warmth and the visions in my head soon revived my penis; it grew and thickened as I closed my eyes and stroked.

I had forgotten to lock the door, aware that I was being watched as I peered cautiously.

My mother was watching me, and I could tell that what I was doing was arousing her. 'Do you like watching me wanking myself?'

Lara would have liked to do much more, but she settled for kneeling at the side of the bath and rolling up her sleeve.

I watched fascinated as she moved my hand and gripped my cock, easing the skin up and down as she began to toss me off. All the while, she spoke softly and quietly, describing the things she wanted to do with me and the things she wanted me to do to her. All I can say is that my mother has a very vivid and suggestive mind full of lecherous thoughts.

I could feel that building urge, sliding down more into the bath, and raising my hips. Her hand flew up and down my cock, its head, plump and swollen. I needed it, I yearned for it, her words painting pictures in my mind, and then that impending explosion, spurts of cum ejected from my one-eyed monster as my stomach and thighs quivered and my sack contracted, forcing the remaining spunk to dribble over her hand and down my cock.

She rinsed her hand in the water, dried it quickly, and was gone with a sly smile of satisfaction.

We took the opportunities when we could. It wasn't often, maybe a couple of times a month if we were lucky enough. There was nothing either of us could do about it, that was the way it was, and I was grateful for the times that we managed.

At twenty-three, with college having ended, and in full-time employment, I could afford a place of my own, and anyway, it was about time that I left home and stood on my own two feet. It was nothing special, a one-bedroom flat that I rented. But there was an upside to it, as I found out.

It meant my mother could visit, and she did, often. At home, she continued to be a wife and a mother, but the times, she visited me, she arrived as my lover.

It was seven-thirty, tea was finished, and the pots were washed and tidied away. I wasn't expecting anyone, which was why I was surprised when my doorbell buzzed.

I opened it to find my sister standing outside. 'Hi, Sam. What's wrong?'

I presumed something was wrong because she had never visited before; this was the first time.

'Can I come in?'

'Of course, you can.' I stood aside and let her enter.

It took her a while to get started, and then it gushed out all at once. 'Can I move in with you? They are driving me mad at home. It's time I left anyway, but I can't afford a place of my own yet. I will help with the rent, and I'm tidy. You will hardly know I'm here. Mum and dad will be happier as well if they know I'm living with my big brother.'

She finished by fluttering her eyelashes at me. I don't know where Samantha got her looks from, certainly not mum or dad. My mother was kind of attractive, but nothing compared to my sister. Sam was a real stunner.

I tried to say no nicely. I wasn't being unkind; it was just that the flat was not designed for two people. It was, but not for two who happened to be brother and sister. The other reason, of course, was that Sam's presence would put a huge dampener on my ability to bed my mother here.

I tried to explain the problems, minus our mother, of course, that would not have been wise. If nothing else, Sam was persistent.

'I could sleep on the couch, or we could get a camp bed. I promise not to hog the bathroom and I'll do most of the cooking.'

She continued with her list of measures which would ensure that we lived happily and comfortably together. In desperation, I fell back on our parents. 'Have you discussed this with mum and dad?'

She shook her head. 'Well, that's the first thing. Tell them what you propose. If they are happy with the idea and say yes...... then, you can move in.'

I imagined that my mother would definitely say 'No,' for no other reason than it would curtail the amount of sex that she was currently getting. It's surprising how much she visited.

Nearly a week passed before I was blessed with a visit from my mother one evening. The door was barely closed before she was in my arms as we kissed. Lips only parted long enough to remove clothes as we headed for my bedroom. Tonight, it looked as if she was taking control as I found myself on my back with her straddling my hips. Her hand swiftly brought my burgeoning cock to full erection, while I delighted her by twisting and pulling at her nipples.

Kneeling upright, she pulled my cock between her legs and positioned it against her pussy before lowering herself and gasping as it filled her cunt, sitting immobile for a moment as she savoured my meat, filling her passage.

'I tried. But I was outvoted. Your dad thinks it's a great idea. He has a camp bed in the shed that Samantha can use.'

If it hadn't been for the fact that I had not had any since her last visit, I'm sure my penis would have dwindled at that point. 'Shit.' It looked like my idea had backfired and my sister would be moving in with me.

'I'm sure we can work something out,' mum mumbled as she began to raise and lower herself, my cock expanding her pussy with each downward movement.

'Sod it,' I thought. 'First things first.'

My hands cupped her breasts, fondling the firm flesh that she dangled above me. With hands roving over my body, she stooped forward, her lips meeting mine as we kissed, tongues entwined. When she broke away, she had a request. In all the time we had been fucking, it was something I had never tried with her, unsure how she would react.

She rolled from me, grabbed a pillow, and placed it under her buttocks as she settled down. I moved between her thighs and looked at her open pussy, already wet with her juices, and that tantalising puckered entrance to her arse. My cock was already slick as I inserted a finger into her pussy, allowed it to become covered in her juices, and then spread the lubricant around her ring piece. It took very little effort, and I watched fascinated, as my knob disappeared up her shitter.

Inch by inch it disappeared; my mother groaning loudly as I stretched her rear entrance. And then I began fucking her arse, her hand going to her pussy and clit as she at first, gently teased herself. The faster I thrust into her, the quicker her hand became, rubbing frantically at her clit as her arousal built rapidly.

As her climax approached, I expected her to want my prick in her fanny, but no, she was content with where it was as she asked me to cum up her arse, her hand moving so fast across her clit, that it became a blur as I emptied the contents of my sack into her back passage.

It was nearly two weeks later that Samantha moved into my flat. There were concessions that I had to make, of course. Nowadays, I slept naked, and if I felt like it, I wandered around my flat naked. That, ceased at once, as did sex here with my mother, at least for the time being. We tried the camp bed in the lounge, but it took up too much room and looked untidy. This was why I rearranged my bedroom and placed it under the window and next to the radiator; at least that way, it would keep my sister warm.

I had to go out and buy sleep attire, getting used to sleeping in a t-shirt and pyjama bottoms once more. Samantha wore something similar, sleep bottoms, and a top, waltzing around the lounge each evening in nothing but those. At first, having her there was a novelty, several weeks passed as we settled in with each other. She was as good as her word, helping to keep the flat tidy and doing her share of the cooking.

But as she became accustomed to living here, trivial things began to change. Sleep bottom's turned into sleep shorts. Now, Samantha has a figure which matches her stunning looks, and although she is my sister, I've got to say that the sight of her long legs, disappearing into those tiny shorts, is very distracting.

What caused me, even more, consternation, was that Sam liked to chat before going to sleep. She would sit on my bed, legs akimbo, and with those tiny shorts pulled tight against her pussy, emphasising her cameltoe. I had to climb into bed, for no other reason, than to hide my burgeoning erection. Why was my body acting like this? Maybe, because I was currently going without. I could hardly visit home to bed my mother, no more than she could visit here at the moment for sex. I was in a new relationship, but with Sam living with me, sex in my flat was out of bounds, and as Jenny still lived with her parents, her home was a no-go as well.

I suppose, thinking about it, mishaps were going to happen eventually. We had managed for months, developing an unspoken routine as we both worked, and then returned to this microcosm we called home. It was in the run-up to our first Christmas living together. We had both been invited home for the big day, but there were friends and work parties to distract us until then.

I was late getting in, just time for a quick shower and a change of clothes before I would be on my way again. I thought Sam would have been long gone, knowing that she was also out that evening. I barged into the bedroom, undressing as I went, and then came to an abrupt stop. Samantha was still there getting ready, and my sudden intrusion had caught her naked except for a tiny pair of panties.

What was perturbing, was that she didn't bat an eyelid, not making any attempt to cover herself.

'It's ok. I won't be much longer. Are you going for your shower?'

It was more of a croak rather than an affirmative answer. Did I continue to undress, or tuck my tail between my legs and scuttle off to the bathroom?

'What the hell!' I thought, 'this is my flat at the end of the day.'

Continuing to undress down to my boxers, I noticed Sam watching me in the mirror as she finished off her make-up.

In the shower, with the stream of water cleansing my body, my mind played over what I had walked in on. Samantha really was gorgeous, her body lithe, with a lovely pair of tits. She was larger than mum, but with her age, they still looked firm and jaunty as she moved around the room. Honestly, even though I had been shagging our mother, I had never thought of Sam in that way. But with that view of her firmly lodged in my head, and the force of the spray hitting my cock, the inevitable happened.

That was bad enough, my sister giving me a boner, but worse was to come. I was just soaping myself, my shaft slowly subsiding, when the bathroom door opened and in, she walked. It wasn't as though she stood at the door; no, she came all the way in.

'Do I look ok?' She asked, giving me a twirl.

The turquoise party dress was short and fitted her snugly, leaving very little to the imagination.

'You look beautiful,' was all I could manage to say, so shocked at her entrance, that I forgot to cover myself. It was only when I noticed where her eyes were looking that I thought about it, and by then it was too late.

'Have a great evening,' she shouted as she disappeared and closed the door behind her.

I know I, certainly did; the evening was full of laughter, loud music, and plenty of drinks. It must have been nearly one in the morning when I staggered towards home, the cold crispy air doing its best to sober me up. I was about two minutes away when a taxi pulled up level with me, and my sister piled out of it.

'It's ok, you can drop me here,' she slurred, throwing money at the driver. With the look and sound of it, she was in no better condition than I was as we supported each other over the last few hundred yards.

I felt better for the walk, although I knew I was still slightly pissed. Sam hung onto my arm, unsteady on her feet as she teetered on her heels until she decided to remove them and walk barefoot the final distance. I managed to get the key in the lock, opened the door, and pushed her in front of me. We had the stairs to navigate and if I were behind her, I could catch her if she decided to fall.

We made it unscathed, leaving the lounge in darkness as we headed for the bedroom. I was about to leave, allowing Sam a chance to undress and get into her nightwear. 'Don't go. Stay!' She said, sprawling across my bed. I hung up my jacket, got rid of my tie, and joined her, staring up at the ceiling, which was partially illuminated by the bedside lamp.

Samantha turned on her side and gazed at me with bleary eyes. 'What?' I asked as I replicated her position so that we now faced each other.

She hiccupped but continued to say nothing. Somehow, at that moment, she seemed to look sad.

'What's the matter, Sam?' I asked, feeling slightly concerned.

She shook her head. 'It's strange, and I know I'm being stupid. It feels weird, I know I'm not supposed to fancy you...... you're my brother. But I do!'

Whoa! Her declaration left me speechless and flabbergasted. Was this the alcohol talking? Perhaps my silence was what caused the single tear that suddenly appeared. I reached out and wiped it away, meaning to give her a hug and nothing more. Perhaps she read it wrong; perhaps I gave off the wrong signals, whichever it was, in the next moment, we were kissing.

I'm not saying that she was kissing me; I was as actively involved in it as she was. I'm going to blame my reaction on several factors; the first was my enforced abstinence; the second was the alcohol, and lastly, my sister's hot body being forced against me. The inevitable was always going to happen in those circumstances.

It was different from kissing Jenny; it was different from kissing my mum. It surprised me, a kiss is a kiss, right? But I suppose that there is so much more that goes into it. Sam's hands were all over me and then heading in a southerly direction as I found my expanding bulge beneath the palm of her hand.

I was just as guilty, my hands caressing and fondling first her buttocks, and then heading upwards as I got my first feel of her tits. There was no bra beneath her dress, just the thin material separating my hand and her naked flesh. That unsurprisingly did not last for long. As the kiss finished, Sam rolled onto her back, grabbed the hem of her dress, and within seconds, was turning back towards me in nothing but the tiniest pair of panties I had seen.

'Take your clothes off! I want you.' It took me a little longer, but not by much, before I was facing her again, totally naked, my now throbbing erection jutting away from my body. As our kiss resumed, my hand was swiftly inserted into her knickers, discovering the stubble of her pubic region, and then curving between her opening legs and sliding along her protruding pussy lips.

Sam was wet, my finger encountering her juices immediately. Her labia parted, and the digit slid home, eliciting a long-drawn-out moan from her as our mouths parted for a moment. I teased her, fingering her slowly and crooked it inside her so that I could gently massage her "G" spot.

She wasn't idle; her hand gripped my cock tightly, easing the skin up and down slowly and teasing constantly as she wanked my shaft. Foreplay as such was unnecessary; we had both reached a point where there was no turning back; both of us committed to the act we were about to perform. Samantha's panties quickly disappeared, and then she was pulling me atop her as she opened her legs wide.

Please, Jack. I want you to fuck me. I want to feel you inside me.'

I didn't even have to fumble or position my shaft; the angle had been fortunate and correct; my cock, sliding into my sister's extremely wet passage with ease. There was another drawn-out moan as her fanny expanded and my throbbing manhood filled her. I was in no rush, I wanted this to last. After going without, this was too good an opportunity to miss, and I wanted the time to take in Sam's gorgeous body. Teasingly, I slowed, keeping her waiting while I thrust occasionally, slowly, and gently.

Compared to our mother, Samantha's tits were large; they flattened slightly, but she had the same dark areola and nipples that my mother had. Leaning forward, I took each teat in turn, into my mouth and sucked, licking, and kissing the swollen bud. She arched her chest upwards, forcing her tits into my face as I began to shag her a little faster. Her eyes fluttered continuously, her mouth opening and closing as she licked her lips and breathed quickly.

'Jesus, Jack. Your cock feels so good. Even better than I imagined, or fantasised.'

With my hands now abusing her breasts, I speeded up once more, our groins banging together, but without the force of my hips behind it yet. Sam was starting to squirm, her hands gripping mine one moment, the next playing with her tits as she twisted her nipples. She was close, I was close; her eyes told me what she desired as I began fucking her rapidly, her cunt expanding and contracting every few seconds.

'Jack? Jack! Please, please...... Oh my god. Oh fuck.'

Sam was writhing beneath me, her tits bouncing back and forth as I slammed into her pussy as hard as I could. As she climaxed, I was only seconds away, the pressure building, and then that sense of explosive relief as my cock jerked inside my sister and released a stream of cum into her cunt.

Afterwards, and I mean the early hours of the morning after we had recovered, and then indulged again, we talked. I was putting two and two together, not necessarily coming up with the correct answer.

'Is this why you wanted to move in with me?' I had to ask.

She shook her head. 'Surprisingly, no. It is since we have lived together. I know it is not long in the grand scheme of things, but it just feels so comfortable with you. The thought had never entered my head until I watched you undress last night. When I walked into the bathroom and saw you naked, I just knew I wanted you; it was all I could think about all evening.'

'You do realise I have a girlfriend,' I told her.

'Yeah, I know. I can't understand why you have never brought her back here. I can always disappear if you want some time alone.' Sam giggled, and I knew what she meant by time alone.

I didn't know either. It was as though I had been treating Sam as though she was still my little sister, rather than a grown woman.

'Well, I'm not the only one. You have never brought anybody back, Sam. Surely there is a boyfriend, I presume?'

She shook her head. 'Hopefully, I won't need one for the moment,' she said, with a sly smile.

When she curled up against me and fell asleep, I took it that she would not be using the camp bed that night. As it was, I eventually dismantled it because it wasn't being used; my sister shared my bed every night.

We both congregated at our parents on Christmas morning, along with our siblings. It felt strange standing in my old bedroom, which wasn't mine anymore. With my departure, one of my younger brothers had moved into it. I suppose I was lost in a world of my own, the noise and laughter seeping up from below.