Generations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Merry Christmas.' The voice of my mother came from behind me as she sidled into the room. Her hands were behind her back, hiding something as she pushed the door shut with her bottom. She smiled secretly as she moved closer before producing a sprig of mistletoe with a flourish.

'I've missed you,' she whispered.

Until that moment, I hadn't realised how much I had missed her. Standing on tiptoes, she held the sprig above us as we kissed. I wanted to do so much more, but with the family downstairs, it was impossible. Nevertheless, my hand went to her breast. I had missed her small boobs.

'I'll sort something out.' I assured her. 'I'm missing you badly.'

I had an idea, whether it would work or not, was another matter.

A couple of days later, I dropped it into conversation while Sam and I were in the flat.

'Jenny's coming around tomorrow afternoon. You don't mind disappearing for a couple of hours, do you, Sam?'

She happily agreed, saying that she was meeting up with friends anyway. She seemed completely unconcerned that I was going to be having sex with another woman. No reason for her to be jealous; she was getting plenty at the moment. When I had a minute alone, I phoned my mother.

'Tomorrow afternoon. Can you get away for a couple of hours?'

With the prospect of us fucking again at last, of course, she was going to be able. We set a time. Samantha should be out by then, and if not, mum was just popping in to say hello.

As it was, she arrived about fifteen minutes after my sister had left. When I opened the door, I had to do a double take. It was not often that I saw my mother wearing make-up, but today, she had put on her war paint and dressed up. With the door closed, we fell into each other's arms, my hands immediately on the move as I became reacquainted with her slender figure. Her dress buttoned up the front, and I'm guessing that she had undone the lower buttons once she had left home because the bottom of the dress opened nearly to her groin.

With her hand already rubbing at my growing erection, it felt only fair to reciprocate, my hand going between her legs to find that her panties had an open crotch and that I immediately had access to her pussy. My fingers opened her and then delved inside her moist passage, her juices already flowing, and her fanny wet.

'I've missed you,' she purred. 'My pussy has definitely missed you. What I need most, is a good fucking.'

That was an understatement; it was what we both needed. I enjoyed my sister, but mum was the one I drooled over.

My hands unfastened the rest of the buttons, nervous energy making them shake. I have no idea who bought them for her; whether she had bought them herself, or god forbid, my father had bought them, at that moment I was too intrigued to ask. She was wearing matching lingerie, red panties, edged in black lace and with an open crotch; a red suspender belt, which held up her dark stockings; and a matching half-cup bra which supported her breasts; leaving the top half of her boobs and her nipples completely free.

If she had worn these for my father in the past, then I was jealous, the lucky bastard!

Perhaps she could read my mind. 'These are my present to you. I've brought a change with me. I don't want your dad getting ideas or suspicious.'

Eager to get my mother into bed, you could say I swept her off her feet. Picking her up, I carried her into the bedroom, only letting her down long enough to dispose of the dress. Stripping quickly, I joined her, but today, my mother had other ideas as I was pushed onto my back, and she straddled my hips.

Lara had guessed that her lingerie would excite her son. It had been a last-minute purchase when out shopping for presents; she was somewhat embarrassed when she told the young shop assistant what she was looking for. She still found it hard to understand why he found her attractive, but she wasn't going to question his lust for her, especially at that moment, as she gripped his throbbing manhood. The outer skin felt soft and hot to the touch, but beneath that smooth surface, it was rigid. She pulled the skin down as far as it would stretch, using her other hand to squeeze and stroke the blood-infused shiny knob, and listened to him groan when her fingers gently ran beneath its rim.

It jerked in her hand as she eased the skin up its length and then down again, Jack trying to raise his hips, despite her sitting on them, as she tossed him off. She had a sudden urge, something her husband enjoyed, but one she had not yet performed on her son. Lara slid farther down the bed until her head was level with his crotch. He was watching her as she bent, pushing her hair back so that he could see as she opened her mouth and swallowed his knob.

'God! I had missed her.' I was thinking as I watched her head lower and more of my cock disappear into her mouth. It was hot and moist inside, her tongue swirling around my helmet and shaft as she bobbed up and down, giving me a blowjob.

'Turn.... Around!' I managed to gasp, the pressure in my cock and testicles building.

Mum withdrew my penis, gave me an evil smile, and quickly turned around as we adjusted our position on the bed so that she could resume chomping on my manhood while my head disappeared between her thighs.

'Is this a competition?' She giggled as my shaft went back into her mouth and her hand glided faster up and down my cock.

If it was, I was presently losing, using all my willpower to disengage my mind from what my lower region was presently experiencing. The smell of new panties mixed with her natural aroma as I spread her lips and inserted my tongue into her now wet centre, tasting her juices once more. I needed to get on a more level footing; sucking on her clit as my hand slipped through the leg hole and found her anus. I tickled it several times, hearing her grunt as my finger went across the puckered entrance.

Her panties were becoming sodden, which was why I pulled them down and gave myself greater access to her holes. A quick fingering of her flue, and then my mouth was clamped against it once more as my tongue penetrated her cunt. The finger, now covered in her lubricant, returned to her arse, stroking seductively before being pushed inside her. I heard the muffled squeal as I licked her out and fingered her arse, her hand increasing in speed in retaliation.

I don't think either of us had any intention of starting our few hours together in this manner, but having issued her challenge, we were both determined to win. With a finger in her pussy, one up her arse, and my tongue flicking at her clit. I was gaining the upper hand, slowly.

That was until she went for it, her hand flying up and down my shaft, as she wanked me; her mouth still firmly encompassing my knob. I put everything I had into fingering both her holes, my teeth nibbling at her clitoris as she begin to shudder. And then my face was flooded by her juices as she climaxed. I had won, or so I thought, just as the pressure in my loins exploded and I filled her mouth with my cum. She took it all, swallowing and licking until she had consumed all of the spunk I had ejected.

It felt magnificent, neither Jenny, Samantha, or any of my previous girlfriends had ever given me a blowjob to completion, allowing me to shoot my cream into their mouths and down their throats. It had taken my mother to satisfy one of my secret desires.

Time ticked by as we recovered, and she brought me up to date with news and gossip. But it wasn't long before my desire to make love to her again returned. The lingerie was very nice, but I wanted to feel her naked flesh pressing against me.

Once they were disposed of, I pulled her against me, feeling her small breasts and erect nipples pressing into my chest as we kissed. My cock was on the move, growing in length and thickening as I became aroused once more.

'I do have a name, and you can use it, you know.'

It was something I had never done since we had commenced our liaison. It seemed incongruous to be calling her "mum" while I was fucking her, and yet it felt strange to my lips to use her proper name.

I tried it out for size. 'You know you are beautiful, Lara.' Maybe I could become accustomed to using it, but presently, it felt awkward.

She laughed heartily. 'I'm far from beautiful, but I'm glad you think so.'

Her lips met mine again, our mouths working together as I pushed my erection against her mound, and she pushed back. My leg slipped between hers so that she could rub her wet pussy against my thigh; both of us aroused once more as I forced a hand between us and fondled her breasts.

It hadn't taken long before my cock was in Lara's cunt as I towered over her, amazed as mum's mature body responded to my thrusts while I fucked her. Her pussy by now was a sloppy mess, but it mattered little, this was where my shaft belonged. I would have liked to have taken forever shagging her, but time was at a premium for both of us; we only had a couple of hours, three at the most.

As my hips got faster, mum's language got coarser, urging me to fuck her pussy; at least I had become accustomed to it by now. And then I was ploughing her fanny, pumping into her hot wet passage as fast as I could, and rewarded as she arched her back and screamed at the ceiling, my cock this time, planting my seed where it belonged.

Although we would have liked to continue, our time was up. Together we took a quick shower, dressed, and then she helped me remake the bed. I was quite lucky; my mother had only been gone ten minutes before Sam returned. Having been successful on this occasion, it was a request I would make use of again in the future.

'Did you have a good time?' She gave me a look that indicated she was meaning the sexual side of things.

'Yes, I did, thanks. You know you can ask for the same bit of time and space, Sam. I won't mind.'

Samantha smiled and nodded. She did not need to make a similar request; there was no boyfriend in the background; she had what she always wanted, her brother. She felt no jealousy about him having a girlfriend, the ones in the past, and probably, the ones in the future, so long as they were no more than that. She realised that she couldn't have Jack exclusively, so was happy to let him have his occasional forays with other women.

We spent the rest of the day together, and of course, shared the same bed that evening. 'Hmmm! That's strange. What perfume does Jenny wear? It somehow smells familiar.' Samantha asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. I did not have a clue which one my girlfriend used, no more than I knew which one my mother used, and that was what Sam was picking up.

'I would have thought it was a more mature woman's perfume, not a young person's.'

'Mental note, I must change the sheets and pillowcases tomorrow.' I thought.

Time passed, and during the coming year, I used the excuse of Jenny, several times, so that my mother and I could have sex in my flat. Samantha never did ask for herself, but I thought nothing of it.

By the time of my twenty-sixth birthday, we had moved. We had good jobs, earning decent money, and so when Sam suggested that we buy a house together, I went along with her idea. Jenny had disappeared long ago. I suppose the lack of opportunities to have sex led to the downfall of our relationship, but I was unconcerned. She had not been replaced, nowadays I was getting plenty at home with my sister, and when I required a change, my mother was waiting in the wings.

Mum was now fifty, and dad was nearly six years older. I never asked, only presuming that they were still at it from time to time. It was possible to notice that her body had aged, but I was still enamoured by it, liking nothing better than to gaze at her when she was naked.

I suppose Sam and I settled into an unspoken relationship. She never spoke of boyfriends, never seemed to go out with men, and never requested time alone. In our new home, even though it was three-bedroomed, we only ever used one. It continued like that for the next four years, I suppose in a way, we became a couple, at least, behind closed doors, we were.

Martin was my younger brother and the only one still based at home when dad passed away. He was only in his late fifties when a heart attack took him. For a week after his death, mum came to stay with us, and Sam had to relocate to one of the other bedrooms. Martin was away at university but would be home for the funeral. The other two of my siblings, another brother, and a sister, were both married with new families of their own by then.

It felt awkward. I had become used to sleeping with Samantha. Now with my mum in the house, and despite the sad occasion, I had the urge to fuck her. The funeral passed without a hitch and my mother finally returned home. Now I know this sounds awful, but I was already imagining, that with my youngest brother away, mum would be alone, and the opportunity was there, after a respectable period, of course, to use her house for sex, often.

During the funeral, Samantha had sat next to our mother, and I noticed the frequently puzzled looks, aimed in my direction. She said nothing on the day, and I forgot all about it.

It was later, after our mum had returned home, that she brought up the subject.

'You don't have to tell me, Jack. But I have noticed a few strange coincidences. Several times after Jenny's visit, there is still a lingering smell of her perfume on the pillows, which reminded me of something that I couldn't quite put my finger on. I always thought it was a strange scent for a young woman to wear. That day at dad's funeral when I sat next to mum. She was wearing the same perfume.'

'Perhaps it was just a coincidence.' I uttered, knowing where she was going with this.

'If it had just been that I may have thought so. But often when I disappeared for you, I would call in at mum and dad's on the way home. It is surprising that every time Jenny is here, mum is out when I call in.'

'She does have a life of her own,' I countered. Sam was getting too close now.

'Hmmm!' She paused for a moment before asking the question I knew was coming.

'We have been sleeping together for years now...... and you seem quite happy to have sex with me, your sister. So, I'm wondering...... who else you may have slept with...... Have you also been sleeping with mum, Jack?'

Maybe I just looked guilty. Perhaps I didn't immediately issue a denial. Whichever it was, my sister took my lack of an answer to confirm her question.

'How long has it been going on for?' She asked.

'Since I was eighteen.'

'Twelve years!' How the hell did you both manage it, Jack, without anyone finding out.' Samantha seemed genuinely astonished.

'With great difficulty at times.' I told her truthfully.

'Has Jenny actually been coming here? Or has it been our mother all this time?'

'I haven't been dating Jenny for years. The only person I have a relationship with nowadays, other than occasionally with mum, is you.'

With the truth out in the open, I expected Sam to go mad. I was quite shocked when she didn't.

'Does mum know about me and you?' She asked. I shook my head.

'Let's keep it that way. I'm sure she wouldn't approve, despite her doing the same.'

There were, of course, more questions. And then, just like most women, she wanted to know the details of what we had done. What was I supposed to tell her? Mum and I had done exactly the same things, that Sam and I did. In bed that night, she wanted me to describe them to her, getting hot under the collar in the process.

'Jesus! I would never have guessed that our mother was like that.' Sam was clearly becoming aroused as I described one of my liaisons with our mother.

'Mum is not shy in bed, Sam. Rather, she is a bit of an animal where sex is concerned. It is probably where you get it from.'

I received a playful punch on the arm, and then her hand was on the move beneath the covers as she took a hold of my rampant cock. 'Would you like to anally abuse me as well?'

Never one to refuse an offer, I allowed Sam carte blanche, watching as she squatted over me, pulled my shaft upright and began rubbing it against her rear entrance. She was far too dry as yet, even though her pussy was starting to moisten.

'Hand moisturiser,' I suggested, reaching across to her side of the bed, and grabbing a tub of it. She massaged it into my cock, and I returned the favour by spreading it around her puckered entrance. When she squatted this time, the cream had the desired effect as the head of my cock disappeared up her arse.

I was considerate and gentle, knowing that this was the first time she had ever attempted anal sex. The changing looks on her face painted a picture; the first grimace faded and was replaced by one of surprise as I eased a couple of inches of cock up her shitter. As more was inserted, the surprised look turned to one of disbelief; that something was going up, rather than coming down.

At last, Sam opened her eyes and looked at me with astonishment. 'Fucking hell, Jack. It certainly feels different.'

Comfortable with my shaft up her back passage, she moved tentatively at first. Flexing her knees, Sam raised and lowered herself as my cock fucked her arse. When I inserted a couple of fingers into her cunt and slowly frigged her, her features changed once more.

'Christ! It feels like two cocks are shagging me.'

I continued to finger her, using my thumb to gently rub her clitoris as it became obvious her arousal was mounting. Sam was panting raggedly, her eyes glazing over, and her tits bouncing rhythmically as she moved up and down faster on my cock. One hand moved in time with her, fingers sliding in and out of her cunt as my other hand went to her nipples, teasing them erect and then twisting.

And then, before I realised it, she was climaxing, shaking uncontrollably as juices flooded from her fanny, coating my hand, and stomach below. Slowly, Sam raised herself, my penis sliding from her anus and lying along my stomach as she changed position so that her pussy now rested atop it.

Sliding back and forward, she used her pussy to toss my cock off as my arousal also started to increase. It did not take long before it was inside her vagina, my hips rising and falling as I rammed it into her, the pressure in my groin reaching a point where ejaculation was becoming imminent. It was tough, and a close-run thing, but I managed to hold off until my sister orgasmed once more and then filled her flue with my semen.

Later, we had a conversation that perhaps both of us would have always avoided. It was Samantha who initiated it, asking the most obvious of questions.

'Have you got a girlfriend? Other than our mum, it seems, you have never brought anyone home, and you have never mentioned any other females.'

Shaking my head, I had to admit to her observations. 'No, I haven't. I don't even bother going looking for one now. It's kind of like, you're my girlfriend. What about you Sam? You never mention anyone.'

She rolled on top of me, resting her head on my chest. There was a pause, one of Sam's pauses, which meant she had something important to say or ask.

'I have the person I want. You! I have always wanted you, ever since I was a teenager. I don't even mind if you want to continue fucking mum. So long as you always come home to me.'

I suppose it didn't come as a surprise, we had lived together for nigh on seven years, and acted no differently than most other couples.

Even her next utterance didn't come as a complete shock. I had suspected it, for a while now.

'You know I love you, Jack.'

'Secretly, I felt no different than Sam did. It was just that I'd never dared to tell her until tonight. 'I love you too, Samantha. For quite a while now. I just thought you may run a mile if I told you.'