Generations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She squeezed me, and then her head popped up as she gave me this shy smile. Samantha was silent for several minutes, which I took to mean the end of our chat; although, I was excited because it meant I could continue to sleep with my sister and mother.

'I want a baby!'

She certainly had my attention now. Yes, I enjoyed the sex with her. Yes, I thought of her as my partner, my other half. But surely, things would be said if Sam got pregnant. How would we explain that away when people started asking questions? It was a conundrum. I wanted to tell her it was a bad idea, but whichever words I chose would sound like a rejection.

'I've thought it through,' she continued. 'I go out often with friends, and there is nothing to say I didn't have a one-night stand. Our child would always have to call you Uncle Jack, or we could move to somewhere that no one knows us. But I really want to be a mum, and I want it to be with you.'

The most I would commit to at that moment was to say I would give it serious thought. What my sister was asking for, would be life changing.

For the next week or so, I mulled Samantha's request over in my head. It was a gigantic step for us to take, and while I knew my sister may have planned for most contingencies, it would only take one small mistake for everything to go wrong. She didn't push the matter, leaving me to think it over without her pestering.

A month later, I had given her my answer after we had indulged that night. Against my better judgement, I said yes. It wasn't as though it happened immediately, but within six months of my sister coming off the pill, she was pregnant.

We told no one, but as time passed, it became obvious, when her belly began to swell. Sam was at work, and I had a day off. I had taken it because it would be my last chance for the present. Martin would finish university this summer and return home for the moment, so I could not continue nipping around to my mother's every time I wanted to fuck her.

It was less than thirty minutes after I arrived before we were in bed. At fifty-four, I could notice the difference in her body from that first time when she had allowed me to shag her. She was still in great shape, and still attractive, but her face showed the passage of time, as did her hands, neck, and the top of her chest.

'Do you know how Samantha managed to get herself pregnant, or who the father might be?' My mother asked innocuously.

I tried to get away with mumbling an incoherent reply as my hand idly played with her breast, twisting, and teasing her nipple. But she persisted, stopping my hand until she got a clear answer. It was at that moment that she asked the most obvious of questions, I suppose.

'Is it yours Jack?

My first instinct, just like most men, was to deny it. Before I could, my mother continued.

'For years now, I have never heard either of you mention anyone else, no girlfriends or boyfriends. Unless, of course, you are both that way inclined, and even then, I would expect to have met a partner by now. And then I got to thinking...... If for all these years you have been more than content to have sex with me, is there any reason why you wouldn't be as comfortable, having sex with your sister?'

She paused for a second before asking for a second time. 'Are you the father, Jack?'

I knew better than to try and lie to my mother, she seemed to instinctively know when I wasn't telling the truth.

I nodded my head and looked embarrassed. What had my life turned into? One of my younger brothers and youngest sister were both married to normal partners; here I was, fucking my mother and having got my other sister pregnant.

My answer seemed to satisfy her for the moment as her hand began to massage my re-emerging erection, sliding the skin taut as she seductively tossed me off. My hand was allowed to continue fondling her breasts and teasing her nipples as our mouths came together.

I allowed my building arousal to mask the surprise that I was feeling. My mother had just learnt that I had got my sister pregnant and had not had an explosive tantrum. I had expected one on both counts; that I was having sex with Sam, and that she was up the duff.

With the way she was pressing and rubbing her body against me, it was obvious she was ripe. When my hand went between her legs, and slowly, at first, began caressing and massaging her pussy, she rolled onto her back, opened her legs wide and closed her eyes as she relaxed, and enjoyed the mounting sensations as I fingered her. Her hand idly played with my cock, enough to keep it erect, but without bringing me too close to a release. When her pussy reached the point where it was sloppy and noisy, I slid between her legs and allowed my now throbbing shaft to slide inside her wet passage.

As I thrust forcibly into her cunt, I realised that the sensation of fucking my mother had never diminished, each time felt like the first; and although I would soon be the father of a child borne by my sister, I could never give my mother up.

My hands went to her breast as I grasped the small orbs, pulling and massaging the soft flesh as I continued to fuck her. The sloppiness of her pussy spread her juices around my groin; the noise of wet flesh slapping together, sounded loud in the room.

Mum arched her back just as I reached my peak; the sudden explosive release of pressure as my cock began pumping semen into her pussy; making it even sloppier than it had been as I shagged her frantically.

I was home before Sam returned from work, and while she said nothing, I suspected that she knew I had spent time at our mother's. She seemed content with that aspect of our relationship, happy to share me with mum, and in the knowledge that she and I would share the same bed each night.

Little did I know, that over the following months, plans were being made behind my back. At the time, I was oblivious, and it was only later, as the birth of our child approached, that I was included in the plans that had been made.

I received a call at work from my mother, requesting me to drop in on my way home. I must admit to feeling a little unsettled, wondering if she was alright; but arrived to find my sister there also, which came as a surprise. Our mother seemed fine, and so I wondered why we had been summoned.

'It's only a couple of weeks away from Sam giving birth, so she and I think it is about time we brought you up to date with our plans.'

'What plans?' I had to ask.

'Martin is back home and working now. So, Samantha and I have talked about this, and we have made a decision. I am going to sell the house. The mortgage is paid off, so I'll come out of it with a decent amount. Shelly and Rodger, both have homes of their own, and so, I'm going to give Martin the deposit to find a place of his own.'

I was still puzzled as to where this was going as my mother continued.

'You and Sam are going to sell your house, and with the bulk of the money from mine, we are going to buy something bigger, and away from this town. We won't move too far; close enough for you both to get to work, but where people don't know us as such, and I'm going to come and live with you.'

'Okay,' I was thinking. 'That takes care of the baby side, but what about the sexual side of things?'

'We all know by now that you are sleeping with both of us. So, Sam and I have decided that it is just as easy for you to share us in one house, as it is in two. It also means I will be there to babysit, or when Samantha returns to work.'

To say I was in shock, was an understatement. My mother and sister; both under the same roof again, but this time with a difference, I was fucking the two of them.

Although they seemed to calmly accept the plan as a working solution, it scared the hell out of me, could I happily have sex with either of them, knowing the other person could hear and know what was going on?

As it was, and without my full consent, I was more or less bullied into it. It would not be immediately, both properties needed to sell, and we had to find a new home. But by the time our baby was born, and Sam was coming to the end of her maternity leave, the three of us were ensconced in a new home where no one seemed to know us. My mother reverted to her maiden name, and as Samantha and I had the same surname, our neighbours and people who got to know us, just presumed we were married.

We were both driving a similar distance to work, and our mother, looked after our daughter Emily, while we were out.

Five years down the line, their solution seemed to be working perfectly. There were no raised eyebrows; no one questioned that we were a married couple who had a mother-in-law living with them. It is surprising what people presume, and the world takes for granted.

Sex with both of them had simply fallen into place. At first, we divided the week up, and I slept with them on alternate nights with one day off to rest my weary bones. But by the time mum was approaching her sixties, sex with her was a little less frequent.

It was the occasion of my brother Martin's wedding. Now twenty-seven, he had taken his time choosing the right woman to marry. They had lived together for four years, and already had a child. He was the last of my siblings to tie the knot and we had all been invited to his wedding.

Samantha was back to her svelte self, looking gorgeous in her wedding outfit. My mother, despite her age, looked equally as appetising in the twin set, she had chosen. The skirt, while a little shorter than what may be considered correct for a sixty-year-old, nevertheless, showed off her perfect pins, and the blouse she paired the ensemble with, showed just the correct amount of cleavage.

On the day of the ceremony, and, with both of them dressed and waiting to leave, I would have been hard pushed to decide which of them I would have loved to fuck first, they were both equally delectable.

The day went the way of most weddings, and by early evening, we were all three of us, well on the way to being pissed. It was at that point that I stopped drinking, purely because both my mother and sister were becoming frisky, and in their current states, it was only time before they did something that would attract attention.

Samantha was the first one I had to fight off. Thankfully, we had not brought our daughter, who insisted on calling me daddy. We had tried to teach her to say, Uncle Jack, but she was having none of it; so, it was decided that a babysitter may be more appropriate. It is surprising what a five-year-old might decide to come out with.

All day long, Sam had been touchy-feely; the more she drank, the more she flirted with me. When the music started, she dragged me onto the dance floor, and the way she was gyrating against me was leading to some surprising expressions.

Our mother was no better, but at least she confined it to when we were away from prying eyes. Outside, and after catching five minutes without the loud music, she suddenly appeared. Dragging me down the side of the building, I suddenly found myself in a clink as we kissed, her hand rubbing frantically at my hardening cock as I massaged the breast, on which she had placed my hand.

'I want you to fuck me when we get home.' She purred huskily.

That was going to cause a dilemma because my sister was constantly expressing the same desire each time I was in her presence.

The taxi journey home was a nightmare. In the darkness of the rear seat, two hands were caressing each of my thighs and constantly delving into my groin. They must have noticed and been able to feel the other's hand; but it did not seem to curtail what they were doing, which was to tease me incessantly and left me with a painful throbbing erection in my pants.

At last, we were home; the babysitter had departed, and I was left with a sleeping child and two sozzled, giggling women. Leaving them in a whispered conversation, I went and checked on our daughter, and then walked into mine and Sam's bedroom. The sound of the two of them was coming closer as they mounted the stairs, before, to my surprise, they both appeared in the room.

They were both still sniggering away as they began to undress, and I realised what was about to happen.

As a young man, and just like possibly everyone else, I had fantasised about having sex with two women. But that was all it had been, a fantasy. With the look of it, that was what was about to happen, but in my case, the two women would be my mother and sister. I watched in fascination as they undressed. First, their wedding outfits, followed by the sexy lingerie both wore, until at last, they stood, if a little unsteadily, naked, in front of me.

I may have been nervous, but I was no fool. This may be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and I was not going to miss it, thankful now that I had curtailed my consumption. No sooner was I naked than my mother pounced, pushing me backwards onto the bed as she straddled my hips.

Within seconds, my cock was inside her cunt as I watched her slithering up and down my appendage. The view of her was suddenly blocked as Sam's face appeared in front of mine, and we kissed, our mouths pressed together and our tongues invading the others.

The sensations in my groin mounted slowly as mum did all the work, raising and lowering her bottom, and impaling herself on my throbbing erection. Sam's face disappeared, to be quickly replaced by a shaven pussy as she straddled my head. Pulling her piss-flaps apart, occasional droplets of her juices landed on my face before I clamped my mouth against her cunt and thrust my tongue into her.

It took great determination to try and last. Mum was moaning and grunting, as was my sister, especially when I began sucking at her clit and raised my hands to play with her tits and nipples. I could feel my ejaculation drawing closer but was saved as my mother's juices suddenly flood my groin as she came to a stop, grinding her pussy against my groin as she climaxed. Samantha followed in quick succession; my face showered with her cum as she orgasmed.

After a short respite during which my arousal subsided, it was all change. This time Sam bounced up and down on my cock as I was presented with my mum's pussy to lick and suck on.

Lying on your back while two gorgeous women abuse you is all well and good, but I wanted to fuck. The suction of my mouth, with my tongue poking into her cunt soon had her heading towards another climax. When I jammed a finger up her arse and frigged her back passage, my mother went wild, and at one point I thought she was going to suffocate me. Juices poured from her as she orgasmed, flooding my nose and mouth; her pussy jammed violently against my face before she toppled sideways as the sensations slowly started to subside.

In a flash, I had rolled Sam, now between her legs and towering over her as I smashed her cunt. She bucked beneath me, screaming, and shouting at me to abuse her even more. I watched my mother slowly touch herself, aroused by what was taking place between her son and daughter. And then my world exploded; my voice added to the crescendo of noise as I shouted my release and filled her cunt with my cream.

It took me a while to recover, and by the early hours of the morning, I was exhausted. But I had satisfied both women, and my sack was completely drained. It would take a miracle if I could get it up for the next twenty-four hours.

Years passed, and my life was content with our constant routine. To the outside world, we were a family no different to themselves, but behind closed doors, or away on holiday, we continued to enjoy our secret.

Our mother passed away, just before my forty-sixth birthday; she was seventy, and right up to the end, I continued to fuck her. In fact, she died peacefully in her own bed, after a night of sex and with me sleeping next to her.

Sam and I continued in our roles as husband and wife, gracefully growing old together.

My cock slid slowly into her pussy, at first, a startled gasp, followed by a groan of pleasure and then contentment. Resting for a moment, I allowed her to enjoy the feeling of my shaft filling her cunt, and then slowly moved, imperceptible at first, and then a little quicker as I began fucking her. The reasonable-sized tits jutted upright from her chest, only flattening slightly at first, and then more as my hands squeezed and fondled them, paying particular attention to her large nipples.

Her legs wrapped around me as my hips increased speed again, my cock plundering her passage as her juices flowed and she cried out in delight.

She was struggling to keep her eyes open, her head rolling from side to side while her tongue continually moistened her lips as she panted and gasped. Her vaginal muscles were strong, clamping onto my cock with each thrust, trying to hold me in place before I disappointed it and withdrew, ready for another plunge into her cunt.

She seemed so young and fragile, but the sex with her was every bit as good as it was with my sister and had been with my mother.

'Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck my pussy and make me cum.'

This was the last of Emily's many eighteenth-birthday presents. Sam and I had kept up the pretence as long as we could. But eventually, as our daughter grew, there was always the possibility that a time would come when she put two and two together and realised that her parents were brother and sister.

She presented us with the facts on the day itself. My brothers and other sister had not helped, of course, constantly commenting on my and Sam's true relationship.

Emily had been unconcerned and to the point when she had told us both what she wanted. Sam was more shocked than I was, but over the proceeding weeks, she had come to terms with our daughter's request. Like mother like daughter, I presumed.

And so here I am, my cock plunging into my daughter's young pussy as she writhes beneath me. I watch her tits bounce back and forth, the lust, written all over her face as she glares at me intently.

'Harder daddy. Fuck me harder. Oh god, yes, yes, yessssss!'

Her back arched, head thrown back as she climaxed, and I pumped my semen into her cunt, fucking her as fast and hard as I could.

Afterwards, and as we recovered, I wondered about the future. A threesome with my sister and mother had become our norm; would it now be replaced by a threesome with my sister and daughter?

What was the possibility that after tonight, I may have already started breeding the next generation of our family because we had taken no precautions?