Generationze Pt. 03 : Awakenings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom then groaned out, almost under His voice, "Oh God, scarlet lipstick-rings!"

I didn't get that at all, but the twins gave identical grins and a synchronised nod.

That was still weird. In all the years that I had known them, they had never done that matching behaviour before.

Then He muttered, "I said that out loud, didn't I?"

Again, the identical amused grins. "If you wanted, we can use different colours. They can be your choice." They even synchronised that statement -- exactly

"Jeez. How do you do that? I've never seen you do it before!"

Kathy "Ah"

Sarah "well"

Both together, "it's the twin thing, you know?"

And they did exactly 'opposites' nods. You know[?] -- one nodding up as the other nodded down. Timed perfectly.

Then they slouched loosely, "We've learned to not do it. It freaks people out too much."

I stood up, "Well! We need to go! We'll let you know -- if we need some extra spice in our lives, OK? We know Tom's interested. But we don't see each other very often. It's been like ... a year since we last saw each other. But we'll keep you in mind." And I dragged poor Tom out.

* * * * *

"Oh my GoD!" He squeaked. "I just can not imagine watching you with one of them!"

Then He stumbled to a standstill, and went glassy eyed, and ... somewhere else ... and swallowed convulsively -- a few times -- and squeaked, "Or both of them ..." He gulped ... and squeaked even higher, "together[?]. ... Like ... in a chain[?]." Indicating that, despite what He had said just before, he was trying VERY hard to do just that thing.

Then He might as well have been away with the fairies, for all He could see of His surroundings.

I froze, and gawped at Him as I considered His comment; and thought about getting kissed by a twin -- then by both twins, one each end of me -- then about me licking the one that wasn't licking me; and doing that while Tommy watched.

I grabbed hold of Tommy to stop myself from collapsing as I came, and squirted -- again. Then I squirted again at the thought of watching Tommy fucking a twin to an orgasm, as He watched the other twin licking me to one of my own.

When I was next aware of myself, I was in Tommy's arms, with my legs around His hips crushing my pussy against His erection; and my arms were around His neck, crushing our lips together as Tommy squeezed my bum. I was breathing heavily, as if I'd run a couple of miles -- through treacle -- in a deep-sea diver's suit.

I backed my mouth off His, but with a hand on each side of his head, I 'kissied' all over His face, "Please say you'll do it! Please, please, Tommy! I ... I ... want ... to watch ... you. And I want ..." gulp "... to be watched by you!"

We gazed into each other's eyes. And, as we 'stood' there, the wide world started seeping into our little bubble-world -- traffic, and people noises, but a way off.

Then I took in a deep breath, just to take the cramp out of my lungs -- and noticed silence nearby.

I looked around. We were in a still pool of near silence. But we weren't alone. I groaned. Tommy looked around, went a bit stiff, and let me slide to my feet (again).

Groups of people were standing around watching us.

A group of girls nearby started to whistle, or whoop, or clap, or cheer for us. Others started a little clapping. I blushed scarlet (well -- I assumed that that was what happened -- my face got very hot), ducked my head and tried to go invisible and slink away.

Imagine seeing a strapping, six odd footer trying to disappear from a circle of people on a shopping street in broad daylight, and you will admit -- it couldn't happen! But I stayed with Him, and He brazened it out. But we got away as fast as we could.

Once away from that immediate area, He dragged me by the hand into the entrance of an alley between a couple of shops.

When we stopped, He looked at me as He breathed heavily.

"What?"

"Did you mean it, Karen?"

I blinked at Him. "Mean what?"

"You know ... the two of us?"

I blinked at Him again. "... ... about ...?"

"The twins!"

Smack on the back of the head by memory recall.

I cringed. "Yes?" I squeaked softly.

Then I cringed even more as this ... look[?] swept over His face.

I nearly screamed as His huge hands grabbed me, one each side of my chest, picked me up, and thrust my back against a convenient wall, my feet dangling a foot or so above the ground, and He kissed me very thoroughly, as His thumbs rolled my nipples around my breasts.

"Jesus, Karen! Now I know I'm in love with you."

And He went back to kissing me, hard.

I orgasmed.

I wrapped my legs around His waist, as He continued with the kiss.

I orgasmed.

I passed out.

* * * * *

I was dangling limply in His arms as He kissed me lightly, as he called me back.

I looked about me. We were still in the alley. I whimpered.

"Oh Tommy! I've drenched my knicks again! Did I pee myself or did my pussy squirt?"

"Definitely pussy!"

"Sure?"

"Oh, yes, I've had a lot of experience with the smell of your pussy juice since yesterday. That is definitely NOT pee!"

"Thank God! I gotta get home to change. Come on."

I was very wet. But very relieved. So to speak.

* * * * *

During dinner, Tom and Daddy sat and chatted, the way brothers would do, I suppose. Those who are about a generation apart in age, anyway. Mummy joined in with their discussions from time to time, but I hardly said a word -- I was just content to sit with Him, holding His huge hand on my inner thigh, and feeling Him hulking next to me.

I had come to the conclusion that I would have to start wearing panty-pads when He was about, so that I wouldn't need to keep changing my panties and jeans because I made them so wet. And that was even when He wasn't touching me.

Daddy seemed to pretty much let me be, apart from some gentle strokes of my hair when we were alone, and an occasional, "Sure you're OK, Kari?"

I always answered, "Oh yes," and smiled, "I'm wonderful, thanks Daddy!"

Mum would hug me; and give me a kiss on my forehead; and, during dinner, she occasionally held my free hand.

* * * * *

Continued in Part 4

12