Tommy Pt. 01

Story Info
Mom gets drunk.
3k words
4.27
125.8k
124

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HJO66
HJO66
307 Followers

After a quick shower, wearing only a thin, loosely tied white bathrobe, I was headed to my bedroom to get dressed when I realized the morning was growing late and my son Tommy must still be in bed. He had been feeling a bit under the weather the last couple of days, and as I was a bit concerned, I went to check on him first. Tommy had just turned nineteen years old and had recently started college.

He was awake and said he was feeling much better that morning. I smiled at him and said this was great news. As I bent over the bed to touch his forehead for signs of fever, my big braless breast hung down and swung forward, parting the robe as my cleavage bulged a little from the top. His eyes quickly darted to my chest and rested on my slightly exposed cleavage. Was he staring at my breast? Was Tommy trying to look down my robe? I quickly pulled my robe together and nervously mumbled I'm going to find a thermometer and turned and rushed from the room.

As I rounded the door into the hallway, I could feel the red-hot heat of embarrassment suddenly rush to my face. I stopped and leaned against the wall for a moment to catch my breath and ponder what in the hell just happened back there. Was Tommy trying to see my boobs? Did my son want to look at his own mother's tits? I was pretty flushed and could feel a nervous, trembling sensation run through me.

I didn't know what to do. Should I get dressed before returning? Should I even go back in there at all? Do we even have a damn thermometer in this tiny apartment? Suddenly, I realized I had to know. I had to know if Tommy was intentionally ogling my tits or if it was just one of those slight of-the-eye sort of things. But how? How was I supposed to figure out if Tommy had a thing for his mama's big titties or not? A plan began forming in my mind, maybe a little too quickly, now that I look back on it.

Now trembling with my heart pounding, I slowly reached up, parted the top of my robe slightly, and headed for a mirror to inspect myself. The trembling inside me quickly intensified, and as I peered closely into the mirror, I bent over, and my large breast hung forward again. I parted the robe a little further until my nipples were close to popping free, and I could see that I was showing much more cleavage than before. What was I doing? Why was I even considering such? What in the hell is wrong with me?

After much confusing thought, I finally convinced myself that I must know his true feelings on this matter before I drastically decided to change my whole damn wardrobe. We lived in the deep South, where summertime can be very brutal, so most of my stay-at-home clothing was not very modest at all, and I fucking liked it that way. After all, I had never seen him exhibit this behavior before, so maybe it was all in my mind, and there was nothing to worry about.

So, after a hectic and desperate search, I finally located a thermometer and took a moment to prepare myself for the task mentally. As I stood in deep thought, I suddenly felt something else was missing besides my son possibly perving on his own mom. Something in the back of my mind that I couldn't seem to zero in on yet. So, still trembling and with my head swimming around, I headed back towards Tommy's room.

I nervously made my way across the small room and back to his bedside, and as I bent and inserted the thermometer under his tongue, I felt my big jugs swing and sway forward again. He immediately noticed the difference in my robe top, and I watched closely as his eyes once again located my chest and locked onto my tits like a radar! I knew my breasts were just before spilling out of the robe and that he must be getting quite an eye full of my deep cleavage. With that thought, I felt my knees grow weak, and a chill run down my back. I was stunned at Tommy's longing gaze as I watched him hungrily lavish over his mother's exposed cleavage with a fire in his eyes.

I wanted to bolt and run, but I couldn't move; my feet were frozen in place, and I could only watch as he continued to ogle my boobs. As I watched closely, I quickly became utterly convinced that there was absolutely no doubt anymore that Tommy was giving my tits a thorough examination with his now big round wide-open eyes. Did he just lick his fucking lips? I was horrified, and wild thoughts were running through my head as I watched him squirm around a bit on the bed.

As I removed the thermometer and prepared to read it, my upper arms gently pushed my big tits closer together, causing even deeper cleavage, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw him reach beneath the covers and adjust himself. I almost fainted on the spot as my knees instantly turned to jelly. Was he hard? Did he achieve an erection with me standing right here beside him? OMG, I was shocked beyond belief! Tommy was most definitely perving on me, I quickly decided.

Oddly, I felt my nipples tingle and then stiffen hard, and it suddenly hit me like a brick in the face. I knew what else was bothering me now. I knew what the thing was in the back of my mind that I couldn't see before, and I was utterly mortified at the very thought of it. For I suddenly realized that I was soaking wet!

I instantly knew I had to get out of there. What in the hell was I doing anyway? This was fucking sick! I told Tommy he did not have a fever and should try to attend some of his classes for the day as he had already missed a few and quickly bolted for the door. I was visibly shaken to my core and could feel my stomach churning as I made my way to the kitchen and grabbed the bottle of vodka I kept stashed there. I knew it was way too early to be drinking, but I needed a drink right now to help calm my nerves--a big one.

I was not wearing panties beneath the robe, and as I stood at the kitchen counter trembling violently and guzzling vodka from a tall glass like it was spring water, I felt pussy juice slowly trickle down my inner thigh! I instantly knew that I had never been this wet before. Not never, ever, ever. I usually used a mixer with my vodka, but it was not needed at the moment.

I heard Tommy come from his room and go into the bathroom, and then I heard the shower start. He never showered in the mornings. It was always at night before bed. He seemed to stay in the shower for a while, just a bit longer than usual, and try as I might, and I really did try hard; I couldn't help but wonder if he was in there beating off to the thought of his own mother's tits. The idea chilled me to the bone, and I was just entirely waylaid by the filthy, disgusting idea of it all. Just as the horror of it all began to seep into my brain, I felt another wet trickle run down my other thigh.

I refilled the glass to the rim and chugged down the whole thing as fast as possible. As I stood there in deep thought with my legs slightly parted, already half buzzed, wobbling back and forth a little, I could feel the juices as they began to flow freely from my sloppy wet pussy. This had never happened before, and as I curiously looked down between my legs, I saw a couple of small wet spots on the floor and knew they must have dripped from my dark, curly pubes.

I didn't know what to do. I felt I had to confront Tommy and stop this nonsense quickly before things got out of hand. No, I knew he would never admit to perving on his own mother. It would just be too embarrassing for him and serve to drive a wedge between us. As I stood there trembling, drinking, and dripping, I realized I may just be making something out of nothing. I mean, besides ogling my big perky tits for a moment or two, what else had he done wrong? I had never seen him act this way before. What if this was the first time? Maybe he wasn't jerking off to me in the shower; I certainly had no way of knowing.

Maybe I was just buzzed from the alcohol and letting my mind run away with all these foolish thoughts. I mean hell, after all, I should be mortified entirely and more concerned about my own actions as I slowly looked back down at the now small puddle quickly forming on the tile floor between my feet!

Why was this affecting me in such a disgusting manner? Tommy was my son, for God's sake. I quickly decided that before I asked him anything about this, I better investigate and maybe even snoop around first. I was good and drunk by the time he left for his college classes, and I snatched the bottle of vodka up by the neck and headed for his bedroom.

Halfway there, I decided I best stop off at the bathroom and wipe my sopping cunt before I got started. Besides, I had to pee pretty severely from all the drinking I had done. As I sat on the toilet pissing, I casually looked over into the tub, and suddenly I couldn't breathe anymore. I just sat there gasping for breath as I gazed at what, from where I sat, seemed to be a sizeable thick wad of cum in the tub drain!

Oh my God, I knew it! Tommy had jacked off in here just moments before, and I was also betting that I knew just what kind of dirty little thoughts he had used while doing it. Oh my God, Tommy jerked off over his own mother's tits and shot his sticky spunk to the slick bottom of the shiny porcelain tub while I stood at the kitchen counter just a few feet away! I suddenly shivered uncontrollably as I gawked at the thick white wad he had left behind.

The vodka was starting to kick my ass now as I sat on the toilet and took another long pull straight from the bottle. I knew I had to be absolutely one hundred percent certain and must have undisputable proof if I was ever going to confront Tommy about perving on me. I wiped myself clean and dry, then drunkenly arose from the toilet seat and stumbled to the tub's edge, where I got down on my knees, leaned forward way over the edge, and inspected the enormous white glob closely. The drain was half full of whatever it was, and it seemed to have gotten hung up on the cross members at the bottom of the drain.

I leaned in a little further, reached over quickly, and scooped the thick goo out of the drain with my fingertips! I stood up, and as I looked at it closely, it ran off both sides of my fingers in long, thick ropes and threatened to drip to the floor. I quickly shifted it, filling up the palm of my other hand. I just looked at it closely and gently rubbed it between my sticky fingers and thumb for a moment. The texture was right, so it certainly did look and feel like cum. I then held it close to my nose, sniffed, and inhaled it deeply a time or two, and it sure did smell a whole lot like cum. In my drunken stupor and without thinking, I closed my eyes, slowly parted my lips, and quickly sucked the thick white wad into my awaiting mouth!

I swirled it around in my mouth gently using just the tip of my tongue for a moment and then tilted my head back slightly and let Tommy's large wad of thick creamy spunk slowly trickle down the back of my throat! I was a little taken aback by how much of it there still was, as I knew some had to have found its way down the drain. After I swallowed all of it, I quickly licked the palm of my hand and sucked my sticky fingers clean.

Yep, that's cum, alright I drunkenly said out loud as I smacked and licked my lips. Sure enough, I knew a cum load when I tasted one, and that was a cum load.

I had never had sex with anyone except Tommy's father before, but I had swallowed plenty of his dick cheese in the past. It was long ago, and he is long gone, but it's a flavor you just don't ever forget. I never dated another man after his dad, and I separated. I liked men and loved sex, but I didn't want what came with it, so I just masturbated when I became horny, which was quite often. It had been fifteen years now since the divorce, and I often thought about just going out to a bar and taking someone around the corner for a quick hump, but I never did. I knew how dangerous that could be, so I just masturbated at the thought of it.

I drunkenly fell back on the toilet seat and just sat there and contemplated what I had just done. I was so embarrassed and ashamed of myself as I wondered just what in the fuck was wrong with me! I mean, my God, what was I thinking? I had just eaten my own son's jism out of the bathtub drain, for fuck's sake! I was pretty confident that I was going straight to hell with super quickness, and I began to cry uncontrollably.

After a good long cry with lots of begging and praying involved and me constantly telling myself what a rotten human being I must be, I once again arose from the toilet seat, grabbed the vodka, and drunkenly began to make my way toward Tommy's room.

I knew I still needed to search his room to find something I could use as an excellent excuse to discuss him perving on me openly. At this point, I didn't see any other way, as I had just eaten the only evidence found so far! Just as I was about to enter his room, I suddenly realized something that just dumbfounded me and stopped me dead in my tracks.

Even after all that I had just put myself through. After all the crying and begging and praying for forgiveness for my actions. Even though I thoroughly hated myself at this point and just wanted to curl up somewhere and die. Even though I had wiped myself thoroughly dry in the bathroom, I suddenly realized my twat was already once again a saturated mess!

As I glanced around the room, I drunkenly stumbled over my own feet and spun and fell back on his bed, landing firmly on my back, still clutching the bottle of vodka. As I lost my balance, my legs parted slightly from the force of the fall, and I again felt slick cunt cream run out of my throbbing box and then down, thoroughly lubricating my asshole. I suddenly felt a warm fuzzy sensation start in my groin and then slowly move to my wet hairy quim.

That was it. I was done. I had been beaten, and I knew it. I couldn't fight it off any longer. My cunt was burning red-hot to the touch. My robe had come untied during the fall, and as I took another long swig from the bottle with one hand, I reached down with the other and flipped the robe open to both sides, exposing my soaking wet pussy. After I recapped the bottle and put it back down, I raised my ass off the bed and pulled the robe up until it cleared.

I spread my legs a little more and slowly lowered my hands towards my bushy hot box. I quickly sucked in my breath as I parted my long pink pussy lips with the fingers of one hand while the digits of my other hand found my stiff hard clitoris. As I whipped my big, slick, and swollen button back and forth beneath my fingertips and thumb, I knew this couldn't take very long. My clit was on fire, and I had never been so horny and worked up in my entire life as I was at that very moment!

I lay there on Tommy's bed, wildly bucking my hips, moaning and groaning loudly as I hammered my hot wet slot with three slick fingers while I jerked and pulled on my big throbbing clit. I began to shake uncontrollably as prominent images of Tommy gawking at my big perky tits and licking his lips while he beat off to them kept popping up in my sick, demented mind.

When the spasms started, I pulled the three soaking wet fingers from between my thick pussy lips and slipped two of them in my slickened ass, and as I spread my legs wide and beat my hard clit with a fury, I began spraying my hot liquid love over Tommy's bedspread! I instantly knew that up to this point in my life, this was the most incredible and most intense orgasm I had ever had. Ever! I had never squirted before in my entire life! Never! As the trembling, shaking, and convulsing slowly subsided, I rolled over and passed out cold.

This is Part One of my very first story, and I would dearly welcome and undoubtedly appreciate any feedback, positive or negative.

HJO66
HJO66
307 Followers