All Comments on 'Genes Are a Powerful Force'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 76 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 3 years ago

Enjoyed the subversive low key humor. Full marks from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

1*

Dumb cuck shit. Post this in the fetish category.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 3 years ago

They all seem to deserve one another!

5

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 3 years ago
Back Home Again!

Another 5-star story, JB. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
...

Learn how language works before you murder it. Latinx needs to die in the fiery depths of the fake-woke hell it was shat out of.

BruceWoBruceWoover 3 years ago

Can’t wait till chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was pretty bad. I doubt too many readers even cared what happened after a few paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Disgusting tale of white-trash

Nil points

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
If it weren’t for comment moderation, . . .

. . . I’m sure there would be plenty of 1* fag cuck shit comments.

There will be complaints that he didn’t dump Melissa immediately after finding out that Hank had fathered his two kids. I suppose that he had fucked Martha once before made it a bit easier. My problem is that he didn’t fuck Melissa for three years; what was the point of that?

So, now he has, in effect, two wives. Hey, if everyone agrees, what’s the problem with that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stick to...

....all your other genres and avoid LW pse..u suck in this genre

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamoreover 3 years ago
Poly Fantasy

Noone has morals, perfect for a stroke story. Useless otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
How you got away with multiple underage sex references is beyond me.

Go to SOL if that’s your thing.

Was this story even moderated???

mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

totally implausible. Penthouse Letters maybe, but Not Literotica!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
12 years old

stupid wrote by a 12 year old

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 3 years ago
Insane.

Nothing else to say.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 3 years agoAuthor

So far, Mr. Anonymous, you have commented eight times. Once is probably sufficient. I appreciate the comment of Anonymous "Stick To." You are all so ugly in your comments, that maybe you're right, and I, being an aesthetic individual, should stop publishing in LW? Go back to where I came from, right? Hmmm.

Thanks, ReedRichards: It seems that comment moderation is mostly to stop the annoying use of the comments for advertising porn videos and the like, a goal at which it has succeeded, quite nicely. It certainly doesn't weed out the nasties. It seems there's a dichotomy between 1* ratings and 5* ratings, based on the comments.

The readership of LW seems to have a large component of intolerant readers, who know their own minds, and are happy to express their thoughts, but only under the cloak of anonymity. Sadly, it's hard to take nameless cowards seriously. Thanks anyway, everyone, for your thoughts, be they the good, the bad, or the ugly. Or, as the hyenas in The Lion King described Simba, uggggggggggly!

Finally, a big thanks to LordSlamdawgg, LFT, Boyd Percy, Bruce Wo, and HankWTullamore for your notes of positivity amidst the Anonymous s**t storm. ~~ JBE

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 3 years ago
Really bad

Not sure what you were going for but you missed. Absurd plot and low iq characters equals 1 star.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

JB, I enjoyed and gave you a *5 on your other story today. It was a very believable and concise story about a cheating wife, and the ultimate results the cheating had on her life. Nothing about revenge, not even a BTB, just a husband who wouldn't accept cheating.

This one, on the other hand, was everything the other story wasn't. Very different from most of your writing, you have a true whore wife with no qualms about cheating. She even has children with another man without shame. You had an unrealistic ending to top it off. The contrast between the stories is so stark that it is difficult to believe the same author wrote them. My opinion of course.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Can you say stupid

Definitely stupid

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
Mr Edwards wrote that . . .

. . . there is a real dichotomy between 1* and 5* ratings. Yeah, stories in LW which don’t have the kind of ending readers want will frequently get hammered with ones while even the poorly written BTBs frequently score above four. You have to have a thick skin to post in this category.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Not very plausible. He should have gotten DNA testing to verify the issue; then I would have sued Hank for either alienation of affection or intentional cause of emotional distress(depends on the laws of your state) and of course all the years of child support. Lastly I would have divorced Melissa. The fact that Hank died while he was having sex with Melissa was a nice touch, but how could he have anything to do with her after her cheating on him for years? I think the best revenge is that he built a great relationship with Martha, and Melissa got to hear all the pleasure Martha experienced and know that her actions caused the man that she loved to hate her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My problem with this messy tale?

Was the decision making of the participants. Except for the kids, whom we never heard from, the adults were thoroughly unlikable people. The women know the truth from the get-go. But no one ever suggests testing all those involved to get concrete proof as to who's the Mother and who's the Father? You call that into further question when, at the end of the story, Philip fathers kids rather easily with Martha. And what about Martha doing a 180 degree about face with her decision on fidelity? And the polygyny at the end was ridiculous. What are the kids thinking? What are their friends thinking? This was simply a train wreck between the improbable and the unbelievable.

2 stars

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Questions

The story kept posing questions and gave few if any answers. It was for the most entertaining, except maybe the heart attack.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Good fantasy.

Bad reality. I would not recommend it for real, but for a story it's fine. I must admit I'm glad the schmuck next door died. He deserved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Different story

Was a bit confused, was the low sperm count a fake excuse? Was he really the dad or not? Seriously, dude do be careful with that Viagara.

But the story kinda worked, at least with a fantasy ending. I have read better and I have read worse.

But different, thanks.

Not the "other" anonymous

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NOPE!

You are one sick puppy!!

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
wow

never read one of your stories and I never will again,,,I understand the reason why the score is so low.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 3 years ago
*****

Five stars because it was funny as hell. Who cares about believability or decent plot or characters when you can have outrageous sex!

mordbrandmordbrandover 3 years ago
Marry the town bike, pay the price

Who would marry a person who is dating 3 other people at the same time? At least wait for a Dna test. Not that he holds much of a moral high ground since he banged a married woman around the same time.

Another incongruity is that his ultra sexed wife remained abstinent for three entire YEARS after Hank went to his reward down below. Of course that was probably just added so there could be justification for the male fantasy of a wife and mistress that are copacetic with the situation.

2 stars.

oingoboingo2018oingoboingo2018over 3 years ago
4 stars

I enjoyed your story immensely. As for the implausibility of this story, I find it quite plausible especially after the life history I have had. Keep up the good work.

petitechasseurpetitechasseurover 3 years ago
5 stars

I don’t pretend to understand the politics of LW or the anger of anonymous commenters but I liked the story. Nice bit of intrigue and the “come to Jesus” moment was amusing. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A bit raw

Some of the dialogue was a bit unnatural. The story however was pretty good and it's always great when a guy ends up sandwiched between two sexy women. Good job.

Ignore the idiots. Keep writing.

baulloyder68baulloyder68over 3 years ago
LW is not your cup-of-tea

This was really stupid. TWO**

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Authors who complain about anonymous and insist its the same person, have clearly not commented as anonymous, one comment on a story is all you're allowed, believe me I've tried and not been allowed to make another.

Also bitching about anon comments, don't fucking allow them if all you're going to do is bitch about them, it is your right and your choice not to allow anon comments yet you do then bitch about it, I think you secretly love the negative/nasty comments, I think I commented on another of your stories about not allowing them, yet here you are still allowing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'm always amazed how authors treat their characters like some kind of automatons.

You just turn on and off whatever characteristics, emotions, or sentiments you want the character to portray at that part of the story, without any concern that no normal human being can be that malleable or variable in personality and substance.

So the cheating wife was a promiscuous slut while they were dating and continued when they first married. She fucked Hank whenever she wanted, and could. And the husband never noticed the slightest indication or vibe that his girlfriend, fiance', then wife, was a guiltless mentally disturbed whore? Think about it. Someone that shallow, dishonest, deceitful, and paranoid about love is difficult to discern? And we are supposed to have some sympathy, or even identify with the clueless poltroon?

But then this wanton whore goes without sex for three years, and dearly loves the man she betrayed and let raise her two bastards. And the husband who was sexually neutered by this whore suddenly forgives and experiences renewed love for the woman who humiliated and betrayed him, and who would still be fucking Hank if he hadn't had the decency to drop dead. And they all live happily ever after, while he decides to turn his wife into a sexual display mannequin. So what planet are these characters from?

I suspect a blind author can write a story about blind people that sighted people just can't appreciate or understand. This story made no sense to me.

But thanks for the effort.

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

morons who think all anonymous posters are the same individual get one star, as do cucks, and stories with damn near twenty contradictions

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
***

Thanks for the read.

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
DUE TO ALL THE COITUS AND SHARING

the blue pill will become prevalent in thy lifespan. TK U MLJ LV NV

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 3 years ago
Odd

She's so frightened of losing her husband she fucks around on him. Great strategy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Verdict!

I am not going to crap on you for this.

I am going to point something to you & there is no way to fight it!

You are good writer... you have many red H under your belt (scores over 4.5)

Well... you have not a single H in LW stories!

Why?

Because you trivialize LW.

LW section is bit closer to heart than most others & people are bit more critical about it, like willing cucks and rubbish like that.

PS: We know its a fiction, but it is hard to read it without saying "who the fuck would do that"

KingBandorKingBandorover 3 years ago

I am not anonymous.

This story had promise and an interesting base idea. It was just poorly thought through and executed. The characters are beyond believable, the dialog stilted and awkward, but most of all the plot doesn't work.

You have two couples who are close friends and two of them have a long term affair, with no regard for their spouses. This is demonstrated by the fact that they gounoutnon the front porch and fuck while their spouses are awake and nearby. That is not just "taboo" it is blatant disrespect and a dangerous hidden desire to be caught. No care or concern about the impact that discovery would have on the family, given that all 4 kids are Hank's.

Oh yeah the other two cheated too, once, only once, but that means it wasn't really cheating.

The MC and Martha are just as bad and clueless. They fucked. But they act and comment like they never did. The conversation about it with his sister makes no sense. They seem to think what they did is ok. As Martha explained, them fucking wasn't infidelity. (and it certainly must not have been good as both barely remember it)

Then Martha, who knows Hank and Melissa have been cheating for years and have 2 kids together, and who already fucked Phillip once, refuses to fuck him as she could never cheat on Hank.... uh she already did.

Then suddenly Martha's "i could never do that to Hank" does it anyway, in fact it is her idea.

Then we have Phillip, so disgusted by his wife that he can't bring himself to fuck her for 3 years. Well then how did he put a kid in her, as you said each woman gave him a new son?

Melissa. She is an insatiable slut who sucks and fucks wildly. Yet Phillip never suspected and she was not such a wild slut for him. She even sunk so low as incest. But, she wasn't cheating on him more? She goes 3 years without sex, but is still the same horny slut?

After learning that his wife is a major slut who fucked even her own cousin, suddenly Phillip is ok fucking her! Fucking Hank ruined it for him, but leaning she was a slut made it all ok.

Why was there no shock or scandal when Hank died while fucking Melissa? Why was there no confrontation or reaction right then? It took 3 years to even mention that she was fucking Hank and the kids weren't his?????

And why the hell were they completely naked on the front porch anyway? They were married and their spouses AND kids were nearby. Even cheaters have discretion enough to fuck with their clothes on!

Many times you repeated the same line. Saying he was sick to his stomach looking at his son once made your point. Saying it 3+ times beat a dead horse.

There are no characters with redeemable qualities. They are all vile, worthless people. This story had potential, but fell far short of the mark.

Characters and their actions need to be believable, even in fantasy stories. People think and behave in patterned ways. They are not props. You can't just change them repeatedly to fit your forced plot. When people change, there has to be some major transformative cause. The only reason the characters changed in this story is because you needed them to change to fit your evolving narrative.

It is like saying Martha was white at the start of the story, then making her black in the middle and Mongolian at the end. It just doesn't happen. So, as a reader, those kinds of forced transformations stand out glaringly and detract from the story.

Anyway, you probably don't care what I think. But, I wanted you to have direct, honest feedback that is from someone other than Anonymous.

KB

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Jumped the shark....

...2/3's the way down page 1.

The husband was amazingly understanding about his wife having a long term affair with his best friend.

Didn't seem to bother him much he was raising 2 children that were result of his wife's infidility. What a guy....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not Awful

Not awful, but close. Didn't care for any the characters. All the adults drowning at the lake house would have been better.

Two Stars.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 3 years ago

Once you make it past the fact that each character in the story is both batshit crazy and has the morals of an alley cat, it's uh......well it's still pretty bad.

patilliepatillieover 3 years ago
Lack of credibility

ruins this for me. Interesting premise, lack of execution is 2*. Cheating on your spouse on the front porch, while spouse is inside, is insane.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

@lujon2019

morons who think all anonymous posters are the same individual get one star, as do cucks, and stories with damn near twenty contradictions

You are the moron

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 3 years agoAuthor

This is to Anonymous @lujon2019 and other commenters: When I lumped all you Anonymous commenters together, I did not think it was the same person over and over again. I was being sarcastic. I now realize that this is not the crowd who can appreciate sarcasm, or even nuance, and thank you for explaining it to me, by delicately calling me a moron and cuckold. I realize you think all stories in Loving Wives are cuckold stories, but not all women who cheat are making their husbands cuckolds. The definition of a cuckold, from Urban Dictionary, is the following: "A man who willingly encourages his wife to sleep with other people because it brings him pleasure. Cuckolds exist on a spectrum between two extremes. One on end is the masochistic cuckold who enjoys humiliations, degradation, and other demeaning activities at the hands of his wife and her lover. The alpha cuckold lies at the opposite end of the spectrum and does not enjoy any form of humiliation and often has a direct say in who his wife sleeps with and when." This behavior is not in my story.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 3 years ago
Well, I liked it.

People absolutely do cheat as a way of maintaining power in a relationship that threatens to overwhelm them. And men do forgive cheating wives. I havent heard of many women willing to live with their husbands lover, but I have seen at least two, although neither ended happily. I like a happy ending (and a happy ending) even when it isn't likely. This is fantasy, after all. So fuck off anyone who is critical and hasnt written their own stories or been willing to share them. And well done JB! Rock on!

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Can you say fucking stupid

I highly recommend you read this story if you need to throw up

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Garbage

Pure garbage.What a wimp he was,if he had been a man Hank would have had an heart attack a lot earlier.Plus Melissa should have been shown the door.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 3 years ago

So he’s pissed at his wife for cheating, and having kids with Hank. Then when they’re on the beach, she TELLS HIM that she’s fantasizing about Matthew. And somehow, he didn’t drown her? Didn’t at least walk off and lock her out of the cabin?

Yes, it’s fictional, and very unlikely. But telling her husband that she will pretend he’s another man, after her confessions, is way past even the bizarre tone of this story. It doesn’t fit.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 3 years ago
Good Job!

You managed to piss off everyone but me. If all of the trolls had just read the story as written they might have seen the humor in it. Afterall, doesn't Phillip come out the winner? Isn't that just like pissing on Hank's grave? A fun read. Now all of the rest of you get a grip.

winchester231winchester231over 3 years ago

Omg Philip is the bio father of all the childrens birth by Martha and Melissa. This is dark.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
A story about four cheaters

How f---ing original

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Nice little story l liked it

5/5

BigDee44BigDee44over 3 years ago

And in the sequel viagra gives him a fatal heart attack, after which the two women decide they only need each other.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xabout 3 years ago
Hank needed to know the stats ...

about illicit sex being riskier than marital sex. Also, probably did not consult a physician who did a full workup before prescribing the Viagra.

lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

cuck authors who write cuck stories but dont use the cuck tag get one star for lying

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - bad idea

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

Naaaa....didn't do it for me..sorry

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What can i say? This story sucks so bad it could pull a bus thru a straw.

EZ8ltEZ8ltover 2 years ago

Fucking garbage.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Nobody can be that lucky

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good thing the better man died early, or he'd be sucking that guy's cum out of both women's snatch. Guess even cuck cock is better than no cock for these whores. Thanks for the effort.

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 2 years ago

You need an editor. There is good story I here, but at times it doesn't make sense

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Shit story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No

Another wimpy cuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Crap story. Standard low quality "Loving Wives" story with nothing interesting about the characters, the events or the writing. Find another hobby because you suck at short story writing. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

YOU HAVE NO TALENT IN THIS GENRE.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 1 year ago

A good story and an interesting plot, but not your best, although still way ahead of the Literotica pack. 4 stars and thanks for sharing.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
good start

you could continue with the girls being loyal to him only but sharing him while loving each other.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 1 year ago

Anonymous... Another stupid set of comments wit no redeeming value,,,Very well told fictional story...

TheHat900TheHat900about 1 year ago

If she swallowed your entire load, you certainly weren’t ‘all the way down her throat’ nor able to see your cock poking at her neck. She only needed to swallow if you came in her mouth…

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Still a fucking cuck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...

SIMILAR Stories