Genesis: Sucker Punched

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not wanting to give Shanika a clue, Cassidy tried to fix herself and walked out of the ladies room looking average as if the call was a wrong number.

"Well that took you long," Shanika spoke still having that suspicious look on her face, "you took so long I thought I had to finish your food before it got cold."

"Sorry," Cassidy sincerely admitted, "that was my mother. You know her; she loves to talk about nothing. I think it has to do with her feeling all alone?"

"You think you need to see her?" Shanika asked concerned.

"Oh don't worry, we already made plans for this weekend," Cassidy lied but now knew she had to change it to the truth since the weekend hasn't come, yet.

"I see," Shanika suspiciously said, "well I hope everything works out this weekend."

"Yeah," Cassidy said returning back to her strawberry pancakes believing she just barely got out of lying to her bestfriend, "me too."

Chapter 20:

A Long Kiss Goodnight

V stepped up to Cassidy's apartment door and lightly knocked. She waited until she heard someone, knowing it was Cassidy, coming to the door. The door swung open and Cassidy stood in front of V in her blue robe. The robe Cassidy was wearing showed V that she was in the middle of something. But V looked up at Cassidy's face noticing strong lipstick and dark eyeliner on her eyebrows.

"Did I catch you at a bad time?" V asked sarcastically.

A deep smile spread over Cassidy's face. V knew that she was happy to see her and that there was something more with that robe than meets the eye. "Not at all, come on in."

Now it was V's turn to smile delighted. "Yes ma'am."

V walked in looking around. The lights were off but the darkness was lit by several cherry scented candles. The place was nicely cleaned and fresh enough that V felt like she could sleep well in Cassidy's apartment.

"Sit," Cassidy advised, "make yourself comfortable."

V did like Cassidy advised and sat on the comfortable grey couch. It wasn't fancy or anything but it was relaxing enough that she was able to sit back with her arms spread wide on the headrest.

Cassidy came back with two sharp glasses of red wine, their favorite.

"I see you really worked hard on my arrival." V said checking out her new love handing her the glass of wine.

"I always try to make my company feel comfortable," Cassidy said showing V her seductive smile as she sat next to her new lover.

"Is that any company or just me?" V seductively retorted.

"You are an exception," Cassidy informed.

V took a light sip of her red wine and then faced Cassidy still showing each other their seductive looks. "Oh really? Well I guess I should consider myself lucky?"

Cassidy and V lightly tapped glasses together and then took sips at the same time.

As they drank Cassidy couldn't help but watch V stare hard at her and her robe. "What are you thinking about V?"

V drank the rest of her wine like it was a cherry soda and then faced her. "I can't help but wonder what's under that robe?"

"Curious are we?" Cassidy said still trying to finish her wine but knew she wouldn't come close to V.

"Well, it may have been a few days ago since we last got naked," V pointed out, "all that water in my eyes and steam sort of blinded me I suppose."

"Well," Cassidy said drinking the rest of her red wine, "I guess that makes two of us?" Cassidy placed her empty glass on the small table with the lamp on top. She then untied her blue robe. "You were right about the water and steam in our eyes," Cassidy slipped her fingers within her robe, "because I had a hard time seeing you and I was on my knees."

V wanted to burst out laughing at that comment, but decided to leave the humiliating laugh inside instead of out. But she just couldn't help looking down at her robe. Just the thought of what she was going to do to her made her pierced nipples hard and her penis slightly erect.

As Cassidy began to slowly open her robe, she said one last thing. "But maybe it's time we start reminding each other?"

And it was then V stared hard at Cassidy's robe as she opened it slowly and revealed what the both of them have been waiting for.

Once Cassidy opened her robe to reveal her marvelous light brown body, V was hit with a refreshing aroma that could have been her perfume. Cassidy's dark areole nipples looked hard already just from the anticipation. Her mid section was nice and tight but something was different about it. V could see her abs flexing without even trying. Very impressive. And her body was oiled up with some type of lotion that made her sparkle as well as shiny. It didn't make V curious at all. Cassidy looked like the perfect angel from heaven ready to do anything to please her. This girl really got creative.

But what interest V the most was what was between Cassidy's thighs. Cassidy's pubic region was shaved from all pubic hair and V could see a clear view of her sparkling and moist vagina. All that was missing was a beautiful light shining out of it.

Cassidy caught V licking her lips as if she was about to eat some thanksgiving turkey. "Something tells me you haven't eaten for awhile?"

"Oh I've eaten alright," V corrected, "I just had a few snacks before the main course."

Cassidy opened her legs wider and then reached down to play with her second half. This scene set V into overdrive. Without saying another word, V reached over and grabbed Cassidy's wrist pulling it away from what belonged to her.

Cassidy watched as V's head was between her thighs and then tilted her head back knowing what was coming. She gasped as she felt V's tongue molesting the small, but pulsing bulb that awakened all the nerves in Cassidy's body.

V spontaneously reached under Cassidy's thighs and pulled her closer into a position where V could keep eating her out and properly.

Damn! I didn't know my pussy tasted that good. Cassidy thought as she let V go too town using her tongue to enter between her pussy lips and her lips to suck the hell out of her clit.

Cassidy twisted and moaned as she felt V's long tongue enter and lick her sweet juices inside. V was not just eating the pussy, she was devouring it.

"I'm coming!" Cassidy cried unabashed since they were in the privacy in her own home.

Just hearing Cassidy cry out the warning like that only made V eat her out faster.

Cassidy felt all the nerves in her body react in the same manner. Her mind, body, and wet pussy all leaked out her juices and landed on V's tongue and lips. While Cassidy lay slumped on the couch, strangely exhausted from V's magic tongue, V continued to lap up the rest of Cassidy's sweet honey until there was no more to drink up.

V looked up at Cassidy's euphoric expression. "Are you okay?"

Cassidy opened her eyes and lifted her head up with a wide smile across her face. "I think you already know the answer to that?"

V smiled and took Cassidy's hand in hers lifting her up off the couch. Cassidy let the blue robe fall to the floor revealing her full nudity and her soul to V. She reached up and wiped the rest of her juices off V's lips and they began kissing again. They wrapped their arms around each other in a tight embrace. Cassidy felt the strong, cut, muscles on V's back and slid her hand over and felt one hard breast underneath her green dress. Then she did the same with the other. V did not make any noise like she has done this before. V continued kissing Cassidy and roaming her hands down to pull and squeeze both buttocks making Cassidy moan hard while V's tongue was entangled with hers.

Cassidy decided to up one on V by lowering her hand down her dress and feeling the long and strong package underneath. But V gripped Cassidy's wrist and pulled it away. "Ah, ah," V spoke looking down at her with a seductive and mischievous smile. A combination that meant she had something kinky in mind, "you are going to have to earn that baby."

Now Cassidy showed the same smile but it was more seductive and understanding. As if she knew what V was up too and couldn't wait. "Well then, tell me what I need to do too deserve your trust?"

V hungrily stared down at Cassidy licking her bottom lip. V stepped back and with both massive hands, pulled off the green straps of her dress and pulled the rest of her clothing down to the floor.

Cassidy watched as she was hoping to see the rest of V, but only saw her pitch black bra and panties. Something similar to what she saw in the gym.

V turned to the small hallway and back at Cassidy. "Show me your room."

Cassidy's seductive smile widened. "Follow me."

Cassidy confidently walked past V in the nude heading towards her bedroom. She turned back to see V was following her like she planned.

As she walked into her room Cassidy went and sat on the bed. V walked in behind her looking around at all the lit candles around the room. Then she looked over Cassidy's head to see red pedals from roses spread all over the bed. It was a wonderful romantic setting. Like something out of a romance novel.

"You did all this, for me?" V asked impressed with her creativity.

"For us," Cassidy corrected.

V walked over to the bed where Cassidy sat at the edge waiting. "I guess it's my turn to undress?"

Cassidy didn't say a word. She just sat there and watched as V reached around and unsnapped her bra letting it fall to the floor. Then she reached down and pulled down her dark panties and stood up proud.

V used her right hand to pull her penis out as if trying to get it warmed up for what's about to come. Just watching V do something so sexually confident in front of Cassidy brought back the heat that V supposedly freed her from on the couch in the living room.

V walked up to Cassidy with her pierced breasts and penis until she was an inch away from Cassidy's face. V just stood there with her hands to the sides looking down at Cassidy as if waiting for her to make a move.

Knowing what is expected of her, Cassidy gripped the long shaft of V's penis and squeezed and stroked it as hard as she could. Cassidy took one look up at V who looked down at her sternly. Then looked back at V's penis growing rapidly thicker and longer in the palm of her hand only to end up back in her mouth where Cassidy sucked hard.

As Cassidy sucked on V's dick slowly, her eyes looked up to see V's reaction. V did not look like she was affected by Cassidy's gift, but saw a look of pleasure in her eyes.

V put both her hands on Cassidy's shoulders and pulled her back making Cassidy free of V's cock. Cassidy had no clue why V made her stop, but knew something better was about to happen. Looking at V's hard member, Cassidy could see the opening in the head like it was about to go any minute.

"Move up on the bed," V ordered.

Cassidy did what she was told scooting up on the bed until she rested her head on her pillows. V followed suit crawling on top of the bed and then on top of Cassidy where she positioned herself between her legs.

Allowing herself to be open, Cassidy willingly spread her legs wider so V would have a clear shot of entry. Cassidy was already wet from V tasting her in the living room.

V took her member in the palm of her hand and positioned it between Cassidy's labia and pushed hard but slowly allowing the head to enter first. V heard Cassidy moan as she felt every inch of V's cock enter inside her filling her up whole.

Cassidy wrapped her legs around the back of V's thighs and then her arms around her clear, cut, muscular back as V pummeled her down in Cassidy's bed as if she was punishing her. Then V closed in on Cassidy making her taste both her pierced breasts while V took her time slowly entering in and out of Cassidy.

"Have you been stretching lately?" V asked between breaths.

Cassidy looked up at V confused. "Yeah, why?"

Lifting herself up, V reached under Cassidy's right thigh and lifted it up on top of her broad shoulder. Cassidy gasped since the action happened so quickly and suddenly she felt her muscles on her right side stretch as V came down on her pushing her right leg down with her. With the combination of flexibility, V continued fucking Cassidy who looked like she was too caught up in the pleasure to worry about pain.

Cassidy has had many boyfriends in her life and had slept with some, especially Jamal. But this woman with a little something extra, was totally different. The combination of flexibility and fucking sent Cassidy's mind into overdrive and suddenly she gasped as she felt the nerves in her body spasm, and then release the fluids onto V's dick who still was fucking her.

"Cassidy, I have something really important to tell you," V spoke slowing herself down before she let herself loose permanently.

"What is it?" Cassidy asked hoping the news wasn't too bad like she got some type of STD or something.

"I'm about to cum," V answered.

"Okay?" Cassidy said wondering if she was worried about getting pregnant. But V felt so good inside that it made Cassidy feel like her mind was stuck in a void so strong that there was no possible way of getting out now.

"You are going to experience some strange things when I cum," V said slowing down so she won't release herself before it was too late.

"Like what?"

"When I cum, it's like a touch of Icy/hot. First you are going to experience a strange warm feeling. Second it's going to cool as if it is suppose to relax you. And last you feel a slight tickle as if all your nerves are reacting at once. Don't worry it is not a sexually transmitted disease. This is just part of my biology.

Cassidy wasn't sure she was ready for this surprise. "So you are sure I'm not going to experience anything that's going to hurt me right?"

"Besides what I'm doing to you now, no."

"Well, I guess you can spray away when you're ready?" Cassidy permitted.

This formed a smile on V's face and she started fucking Cassidy faster than what she was doing before. "You ready?" V asked. Even though her face was a mild brown, she looked cherry red as if fucking Cassidy was a bigger chore than lifting a 300lb weight. "Here it comes!"

Already freed for the second time Cassidy felt all her nerves go into a frenzy when she felt something spray into her wet pussy.

V was right. Her semen did feel weird. First there was a strange burning feeling that made Cassidy gasp and grabbed hold of the one woman responsible for her change. The second phase turned cool, like an ice cube got shoved up her pussy and was quickly melting. Then there was the tickling feeling and that's when she felt her body spasm as she came onto V's dick. The force of her coming was so strong that V heard her scream and then collapse on her bed. Cassidy's body was knocked out but not her mind. V brushed the back of her fingers against Cassidy's cheek who was breathing heavily knowing that the both of them have experienced the best orgasm in their entire lives.

"Are you okay Cassidy?" V asked hoping nothing too serious happened to new lover.

Cassidy turned her head to look up at her lover and master. "Two questions. What the fuck was that? And can we do it again?"

Chapter 21:

Hardcore

V rocked Cassidy's world like she never had been rocked before in her life.

Cassidy was on top pressing the palm of her hands on both V's pierced breasts while she rode her crazily.

V banged Cassidy from behind while one had was holding onto Cassidy's wide hip, and doing the occasional smacking of the buttocks making Cassidy yelp, she gripped Cassidy's hair and pulled it backwards forcing her whole body to back up against V's dick as if banging her was enough. It had to be rough. Cassidy's pussy was so wet and loose that V had no problem ramming her South Pole in and out of her with a combination of speed and strength. Cassidy thought if she got fucked any harder her pussy was going to stay open or she wouldn't be able to piss for a month maybe more.

V slapped Cassidy on both ass cheeks making Cassidy yelp, but V's hard cock shoving into her was pleasurable enough to numb the pain.

Again, V came and Cassidy felt the same feelings she did earlier. For it was hot making Cassidy collapse head first on her bed, the cool icy feeling that eased the pain, and the tickling that made her cum like her insides were made of water.

"Are you okay Cassidy?" V asked concerned even though she already knew the answer.

It took Cassidy awhile to recover but she was not to week to still answer. "I feel like I'm on cloud 9 right now."

That answer made V laugh as she turned Cassidy over and gave her a passionate kiss so strong Cassidy thought about pushing V off her because she was worried the fire may return again. But Cassidy realized she was spent and just let her new lover have at it.

After a long night of intense passion both Cassidy and V were spent. But what made their relationship crystal clear and official was when V was lying down on the bed with Cassidy cuddling up on top of her ripped, abed, stomach and all of a sudden Cassidy heard 3 words that should have earned V some good head.

"I love you."

After hearing that Cassidy was going to give V the best head of her life. But she was just too tired. Instead she wrapped her naked arms around her muscular waist and held her as tight as she could. Without complaining, V allowed her.

"I love you too." Was the last thing Cassidy said before she drifted off to sleep.

"Cassidy?!" Cassidy woke up hearing a muffled voice coming from outside her bedroom. She rose and glanced at V to see if she was cooking breakfast or something, but found out she too rose up hearing the voice. "Cassidy? Come on girl open the door!" And then both Cassidy and V heard a strong banging outside of Cassidy's apartment.

Besides the hard banging on her door, Cassidy tried to make sense of the muffled sound outside. It sounded so familiar and recognizable that Cassidy's eyes widened in shock and her jaw nearly hung down to the bed. She recognized who it was banging on her door begging to come in and she couldn't believe he would go that far.

"Oh hell no!" Cassidy cried irritated.

"What," V asked still confused, "who is it?"

"Come on Cassidy damnit girl," Jamal yelled in a high drunken state, "let me in. you don't want to keep old, "Big Daddy", waiting don't you?

Chapter 22:

Fuck Off!

"Jamal, what the hell," Cassidy yelled behind her door, "do you know what time it is?!"

"That's why you should open the door," Jamal yelled back, "it's late and I'm tired."

"Well, don't you have a home?" Cassidy retorted.

"Look, I just want to come in and talk that's all. No sex, no fuck'in, just conversation."

Cassidy's expression turned sour as she was confused of what the hell Jamal was doing. The only possible solution was he was drunk. "Jamal have you been drinking?"

"Girl I only had a few beers with my boys," Jamal heckled, "nothing to bitch about. Now come on open the door before I fall asleep right here, right now."

"Dude let's get the fuck outta here man," Cassidy heard another voice she didn't recognize but figured Jamal did not come alone.

"Jamal do you have someone out there with you?!" Cassidy asked in a demanding voice.

"I brought a few homies wit me, so," Jamal said unfazed by Cassidy's shock, "come on Cassidy stop play'in. Open this fuck'in door so we can talk about this."

Cassidy was beginning to get fed up with Jamal's bullshit. She tried to threaten him in a last effort to get rid of him and anybody else that was foolish enough to roll with him. "Jamal if you don't take you and one of your fake ass entourage away from my door, I'm going to call the police. I mean it!"

1...7891011...16