Genestealers Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Its senses told the creature that the undroned in Lafayette were already beginning to buckle to its influence. There were no psychic defenders, and no barriers against the immaterial. As a result, the minds of its would-be victims were already surrendering to their inevitable fate. The desire for pleasure would overwhelm their faculties in no time, and their bodies would soon follow suit.

In fact, their genetic material was easily already resequenced and incorporated into the alien's own body. Mere exposure to its psychic radiation would be more than sufficient to beginning the resculpting of flesh to those that easily succumbed.

It was almost as if this planet wanted to be invaded.

The creature turned as the two drones stood at attention. They both leaned against the wall and raised one leg, allowing the creature easy access to their sex for instruction. With a wet squelch, it slid into James's cunt first, then Lana's - filling them both with its cum as they shuddered in ecstasy. Their brains began to assimilate the unspoken commands, instinctively kneeling as thin, white tendrils started to grow from the walls of flesh. Each one gently pressed and prodded their bodies for an orifice to fill - their asses, their vaginas, their mouths. Before long, they began to pulse, feeding the two drones with more alien nourishment for the task ahead.

Additional tendrils began to emerge, wrapping around the drones' nipples as a white liquid began to drip from its tips. Soon, their bodies began to shudder as the ones in their cunts gave way to spheres of pale flesh sliding onto the floor. Each one was immediately bathed in the alien liquid of their breasts by the tendrils for several minutes. Then the spheres grew tendrils of their own and scattered across the room, seeking an uncorrupted surface to press against and take root in. As time passed by, the drones continued their work, their bodies and brains plunged into an orgasmic haze while the fleshy walls grew and grew thicker and wider.

With a grunt, the alien turned its attention to the other task at hand. It began to shut off its other senses, focusing on the psychic noosphere in Lafayette. A variety of bright colors blossomed in its minds eye, each one a splash of vivid hues against the gray landscape that was the towns uncorrupted population. With force of will, it began to pull here and push there, causing the hues to grow and merge. It could hear the thoughts of pleasure with every sexual act, each forbidden urge fulfilled.

Here a woman who used to be utterly reserved ground against her husband, his cock still hard in her sex as they climbed to another orgasm. There, several men of the same age were eagerly groping one another, their swimming practice forgotten as they tasted each others juices. Over there, complete strangers rubbed and fingered each others cocks and cunts to mutual orgasm in a car, pausing only to catch their breath before resuming. With each glorious burst of ecstasy, more and more resistance began to crumble. The colors were already merging with one another, swelling as they spread all over town.

Something tugged at the alien's attention, just out of sight at its mental horizon. Displeased at the interruption, it focused its senses on the offending source. The landscape shifted back into lifeless gray as it zoomed across cities and roads, past mountains and rivers, until it beheld the object of its irritation: a thing that wore the vestige of a man clothed in blue. The alien growled in anger at the intruder's presence, bent as if poised to strike despite the physical gap.

"You. Will. Not. Inter. Fere." said the creature in blue, its voice grating on the alien's mind. "Our. Profit. Not. Yours."

It hissed and glared, a statement that caused the other party to frown.

"We. Will. See. About. You."

With an irritated wave of the creature-in-blue's hand, the alien's mind was sent flying back into its body. It reeled as pain briefly enveloped its senses, but the shock passed.

It had to accelerate matters.

*

"So, should we, like, leave you two lovebirds alone?"

James sighed as they stared at the remnants of lunch - pizza, iced tea and some forgettable fried chicken. After he had gotten back from the bathroom, Diane had finally arrived to join them for their weekly mall meal together. But the lack of people - both customers and staff - weirded the four of them out, hence the distinct lack of conversation.

For her part, Diane just pursed her lips, her hand running through her braided hair. "Yuck, Dana. James and I are just friends, you know."

Kara only snorted at the remark. "Right. So if you start being horny for each other and holding hands, we'll just give you the room?"

"Ewwww!" James winced as Diane slapped his shoulder in reflex. He tried to keep himself in check, but the movement beneath Diane's battle-scarred leather jacket reminded him that she had quite the curvy body. "We *are* just friends! What's with you two? Come on, James, let's leave these perverts behind. I wanted to check the rest of the place out while its good, yeah?"

"Go on, you two." Dana winked at them both. "Diane and James, up in a tree. F-U-C-K-I-N..."

The only reply he had for the two was a raised middle finger as he followed Diane. Gods, she was so beautiful, with just the right figure to make men sweat and stare. Plus she laughed at all his jokes, too! That had to count for something. The only downside was when she decided to get a little too physical - but it was a price he was willing to pay.

With a start, he realized that they were in a part of the mall that rarely got any customers, even on good days. "Uh." He stopped at their destination. "When you said you wanted to look at something, the Exxxotica wasn't what I had in mind."

James tried not to goggle at the sex shop's window wares. A mannequin in a very shiny black rubber outfit was the center of attention, with leather cords and small chains draped around it like jewelry. Below it, several small boxes were scattered on top of a very sheer maid outfit, most advertising their contents as sex toys. He could see the haze of what seemed to be incense in the slightly illuminated store inside, with its many items stacked onto several shelves.

With a nervous swallow, James looked at Diane. "You sure about this?"

Diane could only grin like a kid at a candy store. "Yeah! C'mon, what could go wrong? Don't be a party pooper." Without waiting for a reply, she had pushed the door aside and walked in. James sighed and followed her inside. The lemony smell of incense slapped his nostrils, and it took a few moments for his eyes to adjust.

"Welcome to Exxxotica!" A pink-haired girl exclaimed as she bounded from behind the counter. Her black shirt, paired with barely-there pastel microshorts, hinted at the well-built lean muscles her body contained. Attached to her shirt was a nametag that read TRINI, and her smile seemed to light up the whole room. "Now, I'm going to have to warn you that we don't allow minors to buy, so if you're going to gawk at stuf-"

"Uhm, do people really use this?" Diane was looking at a box that claimed to hold food-safe sleeves for something that James couldn't figure out. The words AMERICAN SIZE could be easily seen from the side. "And yeah, we're 18. I got a driver's license if you want to see it."

Trini examined the license Diane proffered and shrugged. "Looks legit. Oh, yeah, that's a pretty popular choice." She took the box and turned it around so that they could see the product image on the back - a cylinder of some kind in multiple hues of red. "This is the Haiya cock sleeve, for American guys like your friend here. It's made of silicone, washable, and dries easily. Plus it has a little port, about here." she pointed at the cylinder, but James decided to let Diane be the one to peer closely. "You can put the vibrator add-on for extra stimulation. We also have it in blue and purple, but we only have the Haru Amiya signature version if that's your thing - the Yamagi Tsukune one doesn't get to the US till next month."

James let the two talk and just listened to the conversation while wandering the store. He was pretty sure that Diane had something on her mind - she was always obtuse like that. "Cool!" she exclaimed. "How about, like, these?"

"Oooh, nice choice." He heard the sound of another box being opened. "These are Grabby silicone flex cuffs, good for tying things up." The pause made him shiver. Were they looking at him? "They have a special line, right here, that you can use to break the cuff in an emergency, but they're pretty strong otherwise. Hey, you guys want some freebies?"

"S-Sure?" James turned to see Trini grabbing some small squares from a fishbowl next to the counter. Diane was close behind her - almost too close, but James figured she was just excited about it.

"Here you go! Free condoms and cherry-flavored lube." Trini winked at them both while handing them over. "Gotta stay responsible, you know. Now, what else did you have in mind?"

"Actually, uh, I was wondering if you could be obedient to your body's desires."

The girls gasped and shuddered in unison. James realized that not only had he just said those words, but that they had an immediate effect on Diane and Trini. In a panic, he said, "Uh, what I meant was-"

But Trini was having none of it. "Oh, let me check in the back room. You two just stay right here." Before they could reply, she had ducked past the door behind the counter marked EMPLOYEES ONLY and shut it closed.

"Y-You weren't supposed to say that. I was."

"Wait, what?"

James realized that Diane was breathing hard, her fists clenched by her sides. The easy-going demeanor had vanished, replaced by a barely-held tension as she shivered and bit her lip. "I ... I wanted you to obey. It was so easy, in the dream. Just tell you to o-obey."

The dream? Wait, what was going on? James tried to think of a logical answer to the very weird series of events. But all he could do was look around in a panic for some way to defuse the situation. He realized he could hear the sounds of soft moans behind the employee's entrance. "Obey what?"

"I ... I don't know. Uhm ... just ... obey your body ... and ... mhhh ... be soft, and surrender, and ... mmmh ... "

"Uhm, okay, just stay with me here Di. Listen to me, okay?"

"Okay. I'm listening. I-I obey ... "

James watched her shiver, her gaze glassy-eyed and blank. "Just, uh, stay calm. Breathe nice and deep." Oh, damn. The way her chest heaved with each soft breath was turning him on.

"Nice ... and ... mmmmh ... deep ... "

Diane seemed to relax, a soft smile crossing her features. He took the opportunity to go behind the counter and check the closed door. It was unlocked, and he could definitely hear moaning inside. He swallowed nervously, then pushed the door ajar and stepped inside to look, only to stop in wonder.

Trini was sitting on a metal chair, her clothes in disarray as she masturbated with a ribbed red dildo and teased her pert breasts. Her thighs were slick with her juices, and James could only watch as the cock slid in and out with a regular rhythm against her trimmed, dark pubis. He realized that she was moaning to herself, the familiar musky scent pushing deep into his awareness. "Mmmm ... I obey ... my body's desires ... .mmmmm ... yessss ... ooooh yesss ... I obey ... unhh ... " With a satisfied grunt, she shuddered in another orgasm before opening her eyes.

"Okay. Uh, hi." James knew that he was talking to himself, and not the two girls. "Relax. Just focus and relax." He took a step back, only to bump against Diane as she blocked the door, her erect nipples brushing against his back. "Ah, Di."

"So wet ... I'm so wet, James." He stood very still as her hands began to roam under his shirt, her lips brushing against his ear. "I just want to obey ... mmmmmh ... please make me, ohhh ... o-obey." Before he could protest, Diane pushed him gently into the back room and locked the door behind them.

"Mmmmmhhhh, hey hot stuff. Lemme help you with that." With a hungry smile, Trini got off the chair and helped James sit on it, her hands deftly unbuttoning his pants before pulling them down with his underwear. His cock, finally free from its constraints, stiffly bounced before settling down. Not only was it rock-hard, but the first drops of pre-cum were already oozing from its tip. "Gotta put your jacket on, lucky boy."

With the ease of experience, she slipped a condom on him and gently anointed his erection with lube, giving it a gentle kiss while watching his agonized struggles. After a few more moments, she finished pulling Diane's pants and soaked panties off, holding her up to examine her work. "Mmmm, yeahhhh. You two are so, so hot. Just relax, sweetness."

James groaned and opened his eyes. Diane's naked body was inches away from him, Trini's hands the only things keeping her upright. With a grin, she helped spread Diane's legs wide, lowering her onto his cock as she gazed at him. "Give her a good time, mm? She's nice and wet for you, a real hot treat. Fuck her brains out and help her obey. And she will obey, right slut?"

James couldn't believe what was happening in front of him. His rational mind was screaming that something was wrong, but it was fading quickly. "Unhhhh, uhhhh ... I'm c-cloooose ..." was all he managed to say as his manhood disappeared into Diane's drenched depths. His brain felt as if it was squeezed as tightly as his cock, and just as liable to burst.

"Mmmmm, hey sweetness." Trini gently cupped Diane's breasts, causing her to moan incoherently. She was, James could barely tell, already lost in a lusty haze. "Just relax and surrender. Let your hot boyfriend fuck you nice and hard." She winked at James as Diane began to bounce on his hips faster. "Yeah, just like that. Relax and ... mmmmh ... obey your body, like a good horny slut."

"Ahhhhh ... ahhhh! Aaah!" Diane's eyes flew open as James tightly held on to the seat, both their bodies locked in mind-blasting orgasm. "Ahhhh!" James lost count of how many times his cock erupted, his mind too fogged to care. After several agonizing minutes, the bliss began to subside. He opened his eyes to see the two making out with much gusto.

"Mmmm, that was fun." Trini grinned at him as she gently helped Diane slide free. After setting the exhausted Latina onto the floor, she knelt and gently peeled the condom off his cock. Before he could stop her, Trini began to lick his cock clean, her hand already between her legs. "Mmmm, yummy. I told you that obedience was rewarding." He could only moan and shudder as her tongue danced on his shaft and balls, the feeling of cum shooting out his cock surging anew. "Come on, big boy. Give me that cream pie."

"Ughhhhhhh ... nghhh!" James could only hold on as he came, thick streams of his cum splattering on Trini's face and chest. It was almost like one of those inhumanly orgiastic porn videos he saw on his dad's computer, except it was happening to him. As his vision returned, his eyes met Trini's grin.

"Mmmm, yessss." He could only shiver as Trini licked his cock clean, every drop vanishing between her greedy lips. "Come on, slut. Boyfie's got a snack for you." Without a second thought, he watched Diane rouse herself and deeply kiss their companion, their tongues dancing with one another.

Finally, they stopped as Trini gazed deeply into Diane's eyes. "Mmmmm, we're obedient little whores, aren't we?"

"Yesss ... mmmm ... we obey our bodies desires ... "

James could only shiver as they lovingly looked at him with wide smiles.

*

Trini watched the two leave Exxxotica, their clothes slightly askew and their minds deliciously pliant. She had flipped the store sign closed, her bare bottom on display for anyone to see had they been looking. With a smirk, she could hear someone laughing as they sang "F-U-C-K-I-N=G" just beyond the confines of the store. As for the stockroom, it had been throughly saturated with their commingled fluids - more than what three normal human bodies could reasonably produce. She could already feel an alien force twisting the biological components into something else, a physical embodiment of unearthly pleasure.

Her obedience was definitely well-rewarded.

It didn't take long before the door opened, two women blearily walking in. One was an older mall worker, judging by her almost-ripped uniform, while the other was a young shopper who seemed to have had much different shopping plans that morning. Together, they blinked and looked around, as if coming to their senses. "Uh." the younger one began.

But Trini simply smiled and beckoned them over. She knew what they were there for, even if she didn't understand it. As she opened the door to the well-drenched stockroom, she watched the two stagger inside, their gasps of surprise muffled by the thick tendrils that shot out from the flesh-covered walls. Their first moans of ecstasy soon followed, and she was all too eager to step in and close the door to watch. She felt a strange pressure around her clit, so she held on to the walls and pushed down with all her might.

The fleshy tendrils soon enveloped the two, their bodies convulsing in as their first mind-shattering orgasm hit. Trini could only shiver and grin as her clit began to widen and grow, fluid dripping from its tip as it metamorphosed into a sizeable cock. She had just enough time to grab it and feel its girth for herself before she came, her organ shooting thick rivulets of seed onto the room and its occupants.

As her orgasm began to fade, she could feel the cocoons in the corner quickening their growth. Their bodies - a mingled mix of DNA from her, James, Diane, these two and their alien progenitor - were already beginning their final cycle of maturity. Soon, the Exxxotica would become a sex shop of a very, very different sort. The two had already surrendered their minds and bodies to the inhuman invasion, their clits growing into dicks as the first of their bodily changes began to manifest.

Trini shuddered as her cock and cunt came anew, as if by mutual agreement. She couldn't wait.

12