Genetic Odyssey Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she turned to step under the steaming water she ran her eyes over the naked GELF next to her. He was an absolute specimen. The steady diet he'd been feeding himself of a couple of hundred push ups, sit ups, and squats a day had been having a profound effect. His chest had filled in as well as his arms and shoulders. His stomach had been flat since he'd arrived, but it had firmed up. His thighs had toned up as well. Blushing again, she stole a quick look at his package noticing that even in it's normal state it was still impressive. She thought about how fun this camping trip would be as she got under the water.

He stepped into the shower behind her, enjoying the luxurious feeling of the rainfall shower pouring the delicious hot water over the both of them. As she worked shampoo into her hair, he picked up the bar of soap and began to run it over her back working up a lather. He spread it over her with a gentle scrubbing motion working the lather over her back, around her waist, and across her stomach before pulling her against him and gently rubbing the soap across her breasts. She softly shuddered at his touch and leaned back into him, enjoying the sensation of his hands on her body. She reached back and gently pressed on his thigh, moving her body away from his ever so slightly. Erin protested "Davy, this was a bad idea. We have to get on the road." "It's fun though, right?" David said playfully, his strong hands resting on her flat stomach. "So fun, I don't want to stop." Erin moaned quietly. "Then why stop? I can feel how much you like it." David stated plaintively. "I love it." Erin agreed. "Then why stop? I can feel how much you like it." David whispered in her ear. "I love it." Erin whispered back. "Me too" David replies with a moan. "My turn" Erin said, turning to face him.

She took the bar from him and began soaping his chest and shoulders before spreading the lather over his stomach. She spun him around and soaped his back all the way down to the top of his firm, muscular butt. She wanted to reach around and run her soapy hands over his thick cock, feeling it grow and throb in her hands. She wanted to caress and stroke his balls until his beautiful body quivered at his touch. She wanted to make him explode, to moan and squirm for her. She wanted to claim him and give herself to him in a wild moment of passion. She wanted him to pick her up and impale her on that organ, her body screamed to be taken against the wall in the shower. But she knew if she did, they would never make it to the lake. That they would be there all day. Trapped like prisoners of love an ecstasy. She had to resist, for now.

They played in the shower soaping and rinsing each other, teasing and playing under the water until it ran cold. Erin finally turned the water off and reached for her towel. He reached past her and took her towel off of the rack, wrapping her in it and gently drying her. She snuggled into him as he worked the towel over her leaving her dry, comfortable, and warm. He pulled a towel out of the cabinet as she walked into the bedroom to dress. He could feel that her body was positively vibrating with arousal. He wanted her just as much as she wanted him. He wanted to give himself to her. He knew it would happen soon, and the idea of being with her filled him with a warm comfort and happiness that made him feel complete.

After coffee and a quick breakfast they got into the car for the drive up to Lake Darling. They stayed relatively quite until they were north of Coeur d'Alene. Something was eating at Erin and she just had to get it out into the open. She knew that if this wasn't discussed that it would be a problem for her and David going forward. "Hey, can I ask you something?" Erin questioned. David answered, "of course, Eeby." "Can you say no?" She asked, "what do you mean?" "Like if I try and make you do something that's wrong, or that you don't like. Can you say no?" she continued. "Well, that depends. Like, you can't make me kill someone or rob a bank. Nothing like that" he answered. "What about sex?" She asked again. "I mean, I wouldn't say no" he answered with a grin. "But, what if you wanted to?" she persisted. "Say no?" he asked in return. "Yeah." "I would. So, I'm made to do what you want me. But, I'm allowed to say no if it's something that's going to hurt me. Having sex with someone that I didn't want to would hurt me. So I would say no. Also, our bodily autonomy is protected by law just like yours" David explained. Erin looked over at him with mild confusion on her face, "So how do you work then?" David smiled back at her, "I have senses that you don't have. I can feel your feelings. For instance, I could feel how much you wanted me in the shower. And, given how I am made. I want to please you, I want to make you happy and bring joy into your life. Your comfort, joy, and happiness bring me comfort, joy, and happiness." "OK. I still don't understand all of this, but it makes me feel a lot better knowing that you can say no. I didn't want to feel like I was raping you if we... you know" Erin replied. David chuckled again, "Don't worry about that, Eeby. I want you too."

He reached over to her and rested his hand on her thigh. She rested his hand on hers as they drove on. She felt an almost overwhelming rush of relief. Her fears and worries about what any relationship they may have had been brushed aside with David's assignation that he could indeed say "no". They pulled off at a gas station outside of Athol for a bathroom break and drinks before continuing on into Trestle Creek. Shortly after there, the road fell away to dirt. She reached down and put the Jeep into 4wd, driving carefully they moved along over nearly twenty miles of fire and logging roads before finally arriving at the little lake tucked away in the mountains of Idaho.

They unloaded the jeep and set up the tent. With the food secured in the bear box outside of camp, they took a walk to gather firewood. Holding hands as they walked along Erin began to feel a warm comfortable feeling spread through her. She didn't know if it was the campsite that she had come to since she was a little girl, or the man next to her, or both. But she was content in a way that she hadn't been in a good while. With enough firewood for the night, they walked back into camp and decided on a swim.

Reaching into his backpack, he pulled out a pair of five inch shorts. Stepping out of his boots, he tugged his jeans and undies off. He felt goose bumps spread across his body as he pulled his shirt off over his head, the air felt good on his skin and he didn't want to cover back up. He looked over to notice that Erin was sprawled out on their sleeping bags in the tent. He pulled his shorts on and walked over to her. "You doing ok?" David asked. Erin replied sleepily, "mhm, just happy." David took a deep breath of the fresh mountain air, "me too. I'm glad I'm here with you. It's so beautiful." "Davy?" "Yeah, baby?" he answered as he sat down in the tent next to her. Erin rolled over and looked up at him, "I haven't felt this way in a long time. I'm glad your here."

He lay down next to her on the sleeping bags and pulled her over on top of him. She snuggled into his chest and closed her eyes. As she lay there on top of him, she thought of how perfect this all was. It didn't seem real. As she started to lift herself off of him, she looked into his eyes. His ocean blue gaze seemed to pour into her. She could feel warm sunshine flood through her, she wanted to fall back into his arms and stay there.

Sitting up on his she tugged her shirt over her head and playfully dropped it on his face. "No peaking, Davy." As she pulled her bikini top from her back pack and tied it around her beautiful round breasts. She slid off of David and lay down next him in the tent. She hooked her fingers in the waistband of her shorts and shimmied them down to her ankles before kicking them off. She had been wearing her bikini bottoms already, and was ready for the water. She sat up and scampered out of the tent with David close behind. David scampered after her, "Eeby, wait wait!" "Why?!" Erin wheeled. "You need sunblock, silly!" he called after her. Erin rolled her eyes playfully at him, "whatever, nerd." David scoffed at her, "you mean, you don't want me to run you all over with lotion? Fine." Erin blushed, "I didn't say that." David replied, "mhm, that's what I thought. Come here."

He put a dollop of the sunscreen into his hands and started to work the lotion into her tanned body. He started with her neck and shoulders before going down her back, his soft strong hands massaging the lotion into her skin and loosening her muscles causing the tension of the long work weeks to float away. He ran his hands around her waist and up and down her sides. She giggled and squirmed as his hands passed over her ribs. He turned her around and gently rubbed the sunscreen into her faces and ears. Their eyes met as he worked it into her upper chest. He stared intently into her sparkling green eyes while his hands worked across her body, and a sweet smile creeping across his face. She spread the sunscreen across her stomach, rubbing the lotion into her soft flesh. He delicately let his fingers play over the waistband of her bikini bottoms as he noticed her leaning closer to him.

Her eyes were fixed on his mouth as he toyed with her bikini bottoms. He leaned down to her slowly, teasing her a little before kissing her soft, sweet lips. She tilted her head to the side and slipped her arms around his neck as she danced her tongue into his mouth. He reached down, taking her ass in his hands and lifting her up to wrap her legs around him. He nibbled at her lip and she moaned into him. He felt her warmth against him as she wrapped her arms around his neck, clinging to him like a lost lover. She kissed him on the neck and nuzzled his ear whispering to him. She moaned into his neck, "I'm ready. Oh God, I'm ready. I want you so bad." David groaned back to his lover, "I want you too, Eeby." She gasped in his ear, "take me tonight under the stars." David, looked into his lovers eyes "not now?" Erin looked back into his eyes hungrily, "I want to. I want to make you cum for me. But I know, it'll be better tonight." David stared into her eyes, nearly mad with lust "ok. If you say so."

She felt his hardening cock start to throb against her material covered pussy. It made her weak, as she gently ground her lips against the swelling head of his magnificent cock. She wanted it so bad it made her pussy clench at the thought. She could almost feel herself stretch around his ample cock. She craved to feel him explode inside her. She was starving for him. But, she had always loved this part. The hunger, the yearning, the shuddering wet anticipation that would make their ultimate climax an absolute euphoria. As she gave his waist a final squeeze with her thighs, he set her down in the soft grass. They shakily walked hand-in-hand down to the little beach with their towels. They rolled their beach towels out and wandered into the cool water.

Before David knew it, Erin had crawled up onto his back and he was wading through the water with her on him like a little tanned back pack. He waded out until he was standing flatfooted with the water at the top of his chest. A devious look crossed his face. Erin could feel what was coming and had just enough time to yell out "Don't you dare, David Odyssey!" before he sank below the surface of the water taking her with him. He spun around in her grasp and popped back up pushing her up out of the water and bringing her back down into his arms. "David! Mean! You're so bad!" Erin exclaimed. "Am not you tease!" David defended as he pinched her little round butt. "Hey! What's gotten into you?!" Erin jumped at his touch. "Nothing. I'm happy and I like you a lot and we're here. Plus, You're fun to play with." Erin looked into his eyes, "am I?" "Yeah" David replied, pinching her ass again. "Hey! Stop it!" As David rubbed the spot that he'd been pinching he asked, "do I have to?" "Yeah, maybe later." She replied, "hey Davy, throw me."

He rolled her on her belly and put his hand under her stomach and another on her butt. He lifted her up and tossed her into the water a few feet away. She landed with a big splash. She paddle back over to him hanging on his arm because she couldn't touch bottom to save her life. He looked at the brilliant smile on her face. He could feel the joy radiating from her as he pulled her up into his arms again. He could sense that this felt like heaven for them both. Looking down into her eyes, he gave her a sweet little kiss before tossing her into the water again.

They spent the day playing in the water and laying on the beach, the warm sunlight drying their swimsuits and tanning their skin. In a far too short amount of time, they noticed the sun starting to slip down the sky. Erin didn't want this day to end, it was heaven for her. But, she also knew that she had the night to look forward to as well as the day tomorrow.

They walked back into camp as the light started to fade. As David knelt by the fire ring to get their campfire started Erin dipped into the tent to slip out of her swimsuit and put on a pair of snug shorts that she had packed just in case. She knew they made her ass look like an absolute treat. She dropped a skimpy little tank top over her head that covered just enough to leave something to the imagination, but had her bare midriff on display.

She rolled over and rose up on her knees, inspecting their sleeping bags. She had been wondering if they would zip together to make a single bag that was large enough for both of them. It looked like it would, and soon she found out that it did. Laying back onto the freshly joined bags, she looked out at David working to get the fire going.

She slid her hand down her soft stomach and under her waist band, her eyes locked on David's back. She didn't want to get caught doing this. Maybe she did. She started to gently stroke her smooth shaved lips. She loved this part, just teasing herself. She started to feel herself becoming wet and slid a finger up to stroke her little pink pear with smooth circular motions. She dipped her finger down to her tight wet opening for lubrication before going back to her clit. She sighed quietly and relaxed into her pillow as her motions began to speed up. She noticed a bright flash on the ground in front of David, and a little column of smoke as the fire caught. She pressed her clit, briefly considering letting him catch her. She knew how much it would turn her on to watch him swell at the little show she would give him. But, that's not how she wanted him. She slipped her hand out from under her shorts and sat up just as he turned from the fire pit. He walked to the tent, leaned down, and looked inside.

David looked into her face and smile, "baby, are you good with Ramen tonight?" "Sure" she answered. "Are you going to cook now?" she asked, her voice softening a little suggestively. David turned to look at her and matched her tone, "I was thinking about resting with you for a minute." Erin winked back at him, "rest with me?" David chuckled deep in his chest, "Yeah, rest." Erin looked over at the jeep, "Hey, before you come in. Would you grab my power bank from the truck? I need to plug the fan in for tonight." "Sure" David said, standing up and padding off to the truck.

David turned and walked to the car. As he was walking away, Erin rolled onto her stomach. Resting on her elbows, she pushed her butt up just a little. Just enough to be showing off a little by the time he got back. She heard his footsteps approaching and looked back over her shoulder to catch him checking her out. She knew that he could see her butt cheeks just peaking out of the bottom of her shorts, and she felt like he was starting to take the hint. She cleared her throat quietly, "Davy? Are you having fun, Cutey?" A devilish smile crossed his face as he replied, "How did you know? You look delicious." "That's the idea. Come here, I wanna cuddle" she quipped, giving her butt the slightest wiggle. "Cuddle?" David asked raising one eyebrow. "Easy, tiger" she replied playfully.

He stooped down and stepped into the tent. He took a knee and lowered himself down onto the sleeping bag, as Erin rolled onto her back she found herself looking up into his sparkling blue eyes as he smiled down at her. She suddenly felt bashful as he held himself up over her. His strong arms on either side of her. Erin ran her hands up his arms, feeling his toned muscles. She placed a hand on one of his shoulders, pressing him gently beckoning him to roll to one side. He happily complied and lay down next to her. She turned to him and gave him a sweet slow kiss, running her fingers through his hair. She gently shifted over until he was on his back and she was laying half on top of him. Screw cuddling, she thought to herself. It was time to give into herself. She wanted her GELF.

She gently stroked his stomach muscles as she kissed his neck, causing him to softly moan in her ear. She gently tugged at his shorts before he took the hint and pushed them down his thighs before kicking them off. She looked down his muscular body to his ample cock. He hadn't started to grow and swell yet, but they had just started their play. She began to kiss her way down his chest as she felt his hand trail up the back over her thigh to caress and squeeze her ass through the soft material of her shorts. She shuddered as his hand slid up the leg of her shorts to play with her more intimately. She ran her hand down his body, gliding past his cock, and reaching down to take his balls in her hand. She gently stroked them, softly rolling them in her hand. His whole body relaxed when she played with him like that, he let out a big contented sigh. She noticed that his cock was starting to fill with blood and took it in her hand. She had been so excited to feel this. She squeezed and stroked his shaft, feeling it grow and firm up at her touch. That was her favorite. Knowing that she had caused it to grow like that, had caused the head to swell and grow darker, had caused the little trickle of pre-cum from the tip. It was so satisfying. So empowering.

She kissed her way down his stomach, excited for what came next. As she slowly made her way down his body, she crawled around so her ass was closer to his head. She felt him reach between her legs to toy with her smooth lips. He parted them with his fingers to stroke her clit. She wiggled her butt and softly asked him to pull her shorts down. He complied, and resumed his small circular motions around her clit. She looked at his wide, firm member briefly before taking the head into her mouth. She ran her tongue around the ridge of it. Flicking across the bottom of the head, he rewarded her attention with a contented moan as he squirmed under her. She lay next to him, her feet by his head him playing with her pussy while she tongued the head of his cock like a lollipop. He pulled her shorts the rest of the way off as she began to work more and more of the thick swollen cock into her mouth. He stopped playing with her. He couldn't concentrate anyway. She had him in a state of complete bliss with her lovely mouth. She was slowly bobbing her head now, not too fast. She didn't want to make him cum yet. She wanted him to moan and squirm under her. To call her name. She felt herself being gently pulled on top of him, she took the hint and wiggled her way up onto his body. She immediately felt his tongue on her labia and then on her clit. He held her ass in both hands as he sucked at her little pearl. She moaned on his cock as she continued to bob her head. Her tongue pressing more firmly on his head. She took a deep breath through her nose and lowered her head all the way down his shaft. Feeling him slide all the way down her throat. She heard him gasp her name as she bobbed a little with him all the way in her.

1...345678