Genetic Odyssey Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David set Erin down and they walked back out to the car together. She grabbed her work bag and purse while he collected her shopping. Walking back up the steps, David felt a light slap on his butt and heard a little laugh from Erin. He simply couldn't fight the smile that broke out on his face as they headed into the house.

David took the two bottles from the bag and took them into the kitchen to put them away while Erin walked down the hall with her new clothes to get a quick shower and change clothes. As she waited for the water to heat up she slipped out of her clothes, already starting to feel the work day slip farther and father from her mind. She slipped out of her undies and stepped into the shower almost moaning as the steaming hot water played over her slender body.

While Erin was in the shower, David was in the kitchen putting a drink together with the fresh bottle of Boodles gin and some vermouth that he'd found in the cupboard. He didn't know that he knew how to make a martini, but apparently his maker had put that bit of knowledge in with the rest of it during emergence. He wished he could access his knowledge like he could his bank balance or the weather, but if he could do that he hadn't managed to figure it out yet. He just couldn't help but think that it would be nice to know what he did and didn't know.

His ears perked up as he heard the water shut off in Erin's room, and he set her drink in the freezer to keep chilled. He looked over and noticed the bottle of Buffalo Trace bourbon, something told him that about three ounces of that in a rocks glass with two ice cubes would be pretty tasty. He opened the bottle and poured some into the glass and took a little sip. It was like fresh, semi-sweet fire. He was taken aback by the alcohol sting, but he found it all very satisfying. As he dropped a pair of ice cubes into the short squat glass, he heard Erin's little light footsteps behind him as she came into the room.

"Whatcha doin? Erin asked playfully as she gave him a little slap on the butt. David's cheeks colored slightly, "I'm having a drink, apparently I do that. I even made you one." He leaned down and pulled a martini out of the freezer. As he bent to reach, she let her eyes play over his body. She caught herself thinking that he sure was yummy looking. She was shaken from her thoughts as he offered her the glass. "Oh my God! Davy, it's like you're not even read. How did you know?" Erin asked pleasantly surprised positively beaming. She took a deep sip and smiled deeply as the quicksilver cool heat spread through her body, "Davy, that's amazing! Thank you so much." David glowed with pride in delighting his owner, "Of course, baby. I mean, Eeby!" She smiled warmly before standing on her top toes to kiss him sweetly "you mean baby. It's ok, I like it." David let out a deep sigh of relief, "ok, I thought that might get me in trouble." She laughed gently at how tentative to her feelings and moods the gelf was, "no. I don't think you're going to get in trouble. You're too sweet for that. Don't worry, even if you did get in trouble with me. What would I do? Spank you? You're like twice my size." David let an impish smile flow across his face as he looked at his darling owner, "I mean, you could spank me if you wanted too." As the words left his mouth, Erin blushed and broke into laughter "Davy, you're bad." David laughed with her, "What?! You never know, you might like it!"

They laughed together as they walked into the living room and sat on the couch. Erin almost subconsciously snuggled up to David and rested her head against the side of his chest. She settled in against him and felt the very last of the days stress float away. Her eyes closed, she felt his arm circle around her. She gave a contented little sigh as he gently squeezed her. She thought to herself that she needed to really take care of her aunt at Christmas this year. She was abundantly happy with this wonderful person being in her life.

As she finished her martini, she started to get up and go make another. David began to protest, but she insisted. He had been perfect enough and she wanted him to rest. She took his drink with her and brought it back full along with hers. She handed the glass to him and said, "Drink up, Davy-Boy. I feel like you're my new drinking buddy." David took the glass along with a small sip as she sat back down next to him, "Oh yeah? I've never had whiskey before. I kinda like it, but I think it's going to my head. I feel that silly coming on." Erin rolled her eyes playfully, "heaven forbid you get all tipsy and playful. I might like it way too much." David looked at her with a mischievous smile, "No really, I might just start making all kinds of trouble. I might even have to pants you when you aren't looking, just so I can see that cute little butt of yours." Erin looked at him with a mock glare, "sarcasm? Davy, Davy. Shame on you." David winked at his owner, "Plenty more where that came from, cutey. And I wasn't being sarcastic. You have a cute ass." Erin broke into laughter, "Oh my god, you are getting silly! I love it. Don't stop. It's precious!" David laughed with her as he continued, "Well, 'member. You feed us this stuff, we get silly and affectionate. So I hope you're down to get loved on." Erin feigned fear and clutched at imaginary pearls, "oh no! What will I do!?" David grabbed Erin playfully and said, "get loved on!"

He planted a kiss in the side of her neck and pulled her in close. Even after a decent amount of whiskey, he could still feel her wants and desires. He could feel how she liked being close to him like this. How she loved getting all of the little touches, caresses, and kisses that she hadn't gotten in so long. It upset him a little. It was simply a cruel that she had been so long without this kind of attention. She was precious and wonderful, and she deserved every ounce of what he could give her. "Eeby?" David asked quietly. Erin was curled up next to him with her eyes closed and a comfortable smile on her face. With her eyes still closed she replied, "yeah handsome?" David asked, "you hungry?" Erin groaned a little before answering, "so hungry, Davy." "What do you want? I don't have anything ready to cook" David asked. Erin smirked at her GELF, "Are you going to try and give me that sausage you're carrying around?" David chuckled and nudged Erin with his hip, "I dunno maybe, if you ask nicely." Erin smiled a little and lay her head on his shoulder, "Maybe later, big boy. There's a good delivery pizza place around the corner, you don't have to cook. We don't even get off of the couch." David's whole body tensed with excitement, he'd heard about pizza and wanted to try it. Very excitedly he said, "Done. I'll pay, get whatever you want. My treat, just for you."

She took his phone and ordered pizza for the both of them. While they waited for it to arrive, she put on one of her favorite movies, Love Actually. They snuggled on the couch enjoying all the tales of Christmas love and romance laughing and joking. Kissing and cuddling. To David, it felt like heaven. He was living his mission with this lovely little woman cuddled up next to him. For Erin, she was making up for several years of lonely days and nights. The pizza arrived in about forty-five minutes. David lifted himself up from under Erin, for fun he picked her up in his arms and carried her to the door. She opened it for the pizza guy and they signed for the food with her laying in his arms.

They returned to the couch and inhaled the pizza along with another drink a piece.

Erin a little tipsy, and David feeling very warm and tingly they settled in to finish the movie. Within another thirty minutes, Erin was asleep in David's arms. As the credits rolled, his eyelids began to feel heavy. He gently and tenderly lifted her into his arms and carried her down the hall to her bedroom. As he laid her in the bed, she quietly mumbled for him to sleep with her that night. Of course, he agreed. Stripping down to his undies as she pulled the covers over her and drifted back off to sleep he slipped into bed next to her, taking her in his arms and closing his eyes to slowly drift off to sleep.

***

The sun peaking through the bedroom woke David around 8am. He was on his back and felt Erin laying on top of him, her head snuggled into his chest. He could feel the rise and fall of her chest against him as she slept. He gentle put his arms around her and slowly, delicately stroked her back. His touch made her stir and shift on top of him as she slowly woke up.

"Good morning, Eeby. Did you sleep well?" David asked softly, still stroking her back. "Mhm, you helped. I was so comfortable laying on you. How did you sleep?" Following her question, she gently kissed his chest good morning. David lifted his head off the pillow and kissed Erin on the top of hers, he then said "I slept really well, I just dropped right off as soon as we lay down." Erin smiled to herself and said, "Great. I'm gonna stay in bed for awhile, ok?" "Sure baby, I'm not going anywhere" David replied. Erin looked up at him and smiled happily, "I'll be right back."

She sat up, her legs on either side of his hips. As she started to shift off of him to get out of the bed, she felt the warm hard bulge of his manhood press against her butt. She smiled an evil little smile and wiggled on his thick cock. He gave a soft sighing moan as she did so, smiling up at her. As she hopped out of bed and padded off to the bathroom she thought to herself that she still wasn't ready to go there with him, but he was really fun to play with. Her Wonder-Boy was so innocent and kind, that she didn't feel like she had to worry about bruising his ego or making him angry by not putting out. She didn't want to tease him either, she thought that would be mean. Despite not being ready to have sex with him, the idea of that throbbing cock pressing against her cute little butt as she wriggled on top of him made her hungry deep inside. She wanted it. Maybe she'd be ready soon.

She crawled back into bed next to David and snuggled up to his side resting her head on his shoulder. He turned his head kissing her on the forehead. He could feel the desire in her, but knew it wasn't quite time to give himself to her physically yet. He would if she asked, but he could feel that she wasn't ready. His senses were sharpening the farther he got from emergence, a need or want that he could barely feel from Erin two days ago was completely apparent now. For instance, he could feel her sexual want for him. He could feel that the first night with her when they kissed and played on the couch. But, now along with her desire; he could feel what she would want from him and he could feel that she wasn't ready yet. His own arousal and desire fed off of hers though, and in the meantime he had a rock hard erection trapped in his already tight fitting underwear that he had to somehow deal with. He had tried breathing deeply and slowly, keeping his eyes closed desperately willing his body back under his control. He went on for a couple of minutes while Erin rested next to him, in agonizing slowness his erection began to subside. I took every ounce of his will power to get the throbbing to stop. He noticed that Erin had drifted back off to sleep cuddled up against his side with a soft content smile on her face. They lay together quietly as the morning slowly ticked on, and he was soon to follow after her.

They awoke from their little nap around 10:00am. She woke first and gently nudged her new sweet GELF to wakefulness. As they slowly roused from their sleep, she wandered into the bathroom and turned the shower on. When Erin returned from to the bedroom, she saw that David was gone. He was in the kitchen getting the coffee pot started. She brushed her teeth and took a quick shower.

Walking into the kitchen, Erin hugged David from behind resting her head against his bare back. David started a little at her touch, "good morning, Eeby." With her head still in laid against his back she gave a muffled reply of "hi." David chuckled a little and said, "You ok baby?" Erin answered, "yeah just tired, and I have some work to get done today." David turned and took her in his arms, kissing the top of her head as she snuggled into his warm embrace "well, the coffee is ready and I'll have breakfast ready for you in a little bit."

The next few days flew by with Erin working through the days while David stayed busy keeping up the house and getting plenty of exercise. In the evenings they would stay up late watching movies or TV shows. She loved snuggling up in his lap on the couch, it was getting to be her treat at the end of a long work day. Apart from that one night, David usually slept in his room but she would occasionally sneak in and snuggle with him in the mornings. She was still trying to navigate her feelings about the relationship.

She was definitely attracted to her GELF. She wanted him. A lot. In fact she wanted to lead him down the hall to her bedroom and jump his beautiful bones. But, she didn't know if it was right. Strictly speaking, she owned him. If she told him to do something, he was wired from the ground up to obey. She didn't know if that meant any sex they had would be consensual. It had her in quite a state, she had never been this timid or unsure with a man before. Not that she'd had all that much experience, but still. She was deeply frustrated with herself.

They had settled into a happy little routine as the days came and went. They slowly became more affectionate with one another. Kisses and caresses became more and more frequent. Erin was becoming more and more comfortable with him, more familiar. David in particular was becoming more confident in his senses. He'd walk up behind her and wrap his arms around her, kissing her neck or gently squeezing her soft, round butt. It was getting to where he could reach out with his mind and feel her. He could sense her needs and wants. He always knew what she wanted to eat or watch or do. It was pure bliss for them both.

The days rolled on and before they knew it, the one month anniversary of David being delivered was upon them. They were snuggled up on the couch, enjoying their evening like usual when Erin came to a realization, "Davy?" David replied, "Eeby?" "When were you born?" she asked gently. "Well, I wasn't really born. More like I was grown." Erin nodded before continuing, "Sure, but when?" David scratched his head and answered, "I'm pretty sure it was a month ago tomorrow. I can't remember a whole lot before the day I got here." Erin sat upright on the couch, "Davy! You're going to be a month old! We have to celebrate!" David blushed slightly and stammered, "aw, no we don't need to do that. It's ok, really." Erin shushed him with her reply, "Nope. We're doing something. I have an idea, what's the weather going to be like?" David closed his eyes, accessing his internal information system, "Warm and clear. High seventies and low eighties." Erin clapped her hands together in excitement, "perfect. I want to take you camping. I know a great little place by Darling Lake, it's in the middle of nowhere." David smiled at his little owner, "I've never been camping, but I know you love it." Erin looked into his eyes, "I bet you love it, too. It's so peaceful. Just a little fire, a tent, the lake, the stars..." David gently interrupted, "sounds romantic." Erin blushed at his words, "Well, yeah. I guess so." David smiled, "I can't wait. Do I need anything?" She smiled back, "probably, we need to go shopping tomorrow."

With that she snuggled into his chest. Erin was genuinely excited to celebrate his first month. They would go to her secret little spot on the lake. It would be wonderful opportunity to celebrate her Davy and blow off a little steam, her project was killing her and her team. They were getting through it, but it was hard work. As they sat on the couch chatting in each others arms, she felt her eyes starting to get heavy. She said with a soft sleepy voice, "Wonder Boy, I need to go to bed." David gave her a little squeeze as he replied, "ok, I'll go too. See you in the morning." She looked up at him with a playful smile, "promise?" David's voice glowed with warm happiness, "I promise." "Wanna sleep with me?" she asked, tilting her head to the side. Excitedly, David quickly answered "sure!"

They turned off the TV and the lights walked quietly down the hall to Erin's bedroom. She stripped down to her panties and pulled a fresh t-shirt over her head while he got down to his tight fitting green trunks. He lay down in the bed and she crawled in next to him, snuggling up against his muscular chest. Her eyes already closed, Erin quietly murmured "good night, my Wonder Boy." He wrapped his arm around Erin and gently stroked her back, "sweet dreams, Eeby. He leaned down and kissed her goodnight before she killed the lights and they floated off to a deep sleep.

They rose the next morning to coffee and breakfast before going into town. The REI in Spokane was in an older section of town, but she loved it all the same. It was one of her favorite stores growing up and she knew they would have what they needed.

They went inside and started perusing the shelves. They grabbed a pair of Keen boots for David as well as good sleeping bag, a bed mat that would attach to hers, a backpack, a good water bottle, and a little ice chest. Their next stop was the grocery store down the street to get food and drink. They picked up a few packs of ramen, some beautiful looking steaks, mushrooms, and a couple of bottles of malbec. Then, they headed back to the house to pack. By the time they made it back to the house they were rearing to go.

They spent the rest of the day getting camping gear down from the attic and getting it packed into her four wheel drive Jeep Grand Cherokee. They snuggled into bed together that night absolutely exhausted, but excited to head out the next morning.

He woke around 5:30 the next morning to the pretty little mousy haired Erin out cold with her face in his chest. He had one arm around her back and trailed his fingers down her spine. She softly moaned in her sleep as he gently caressed her back. His fingertips played at the waist band of her purple boy-shorts before running his fingers back up her spine gently rubbing her back. "Davy, no. It's early" she softly protested. David playfully patted the small of her back "Come on baby, it's camping time." She groaned, "Daaaavey. You're lucky you're cute."

She looked up and gave him a sleepy little smile. He gave her a kiss on her forehead as his hands trailed back down her back to the top of her butt before reaching down and giving it a little squeeze. She blushed at his touch, but he could feel the thrill that it sent through her and knew that it made her feel happy and wanted. She reached up and ran her fingers through his beard stroking his chin. "Wonder Boy, are you trying to put the moves on me?" Erin asked flirtatiously. David kissed her forehead and smiled as he replied, "maybe." Erin patted his cheek and said playfully, "no no, Davy. It's camping time." David winked at her and replied, "tease." She stoked his beard one last time, "just for you, now come on. We need to get going."

They got out of bed and as she headed towards the shower she looked back at David, seeing him headed off to the other bathroom to do the same. "Davy." Erin beckoned. "Mmmyes?" David asked playfully. "Let's save water. You can wash my back." Erin said as she made grabby hands at him. "Are you sure?" David asked, happy yet hesitant. "Yeah, we've been living together for a month and you've already seen most of me." "Well, if I must!" David replied, feigning a belabored and burdened attitude.

He followed her into the bathroom and as she turned on the water he slipped his underwear off. She lifted her shirt off and stepped out of her panties. She looked over, seeing him naked for the first time. Him seeing her. She was beautiful, her olive skin, firm breasts, soft stomach and curvaceous hips. She noticed him and blushed slightly as he quickly looked away. "Busted!" Erin said, pointing at her GELF. "What... I... I mean...You're..." David stammered. "Got you!" Erin said with a happy giggle.

123456...8