Genetic Odyssey Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt her wetness run down his balls as the ecstasy became too much for her. The song of her climax building into a loud cry as the delicious spasm inside her continued. Finally, it became too much for him to hold back and his own orgasm ran through him. A long hard pulse starting behind his balls and rolling to the tip of his cock as he poured his load into his beloved Erin. She felt him pumping into her, the throb of his cumming cock locked in time with the pulse of her own orgasm as she milked him for all he was worth.

As their devastating mutual climax began to subside, David lifted Erin off of his cock and set her on the tile shower floor. Her shaky legs barely able to support her weight, he gently helped her to the floor. He sat with her there, she curled into his arms utterly satisfied as she still felt little aftershocks of her orgasm. "Oh my god... I've never," David gasped. "Me too. That was amazing!" Erin looked at him marveling at what they had just done together. "Let's do it again!" David said with deep excitement. "Oh my god, you're going to kill me! Did you get bigger? You felt bigger" she said with mild concern. He smirked at his lover, "maybe. I do have the ability to do that." Erin's jaw dropped, "oh shut up! That can't be real!" David raised his right hand, "Swear it." Erin shook her head as she smiled at her GELF, "Help me up, baby. I need another shower again and we need to go to bed. I have work in the morning." "OK, baby." He put his arm around her, and lifted her from the floor.

He did as she asked, and luckily the water heater had been able to catch up as he turned the water on. They took turns scrubbing each other before shutting off the water and drying each others tiring bodies.

They wondered out of the bathroom and David watched Erin walk naked to the bed, he saw her turning down the covers and getting ready to lay down as he turned to walk out and down the hall to his room. "No no, Davy" Erin shook a finger at her GELF. "No what?" David said quizzically. "Don't you want to sleep with me?" Erin asked gesturing at the bed. He answered, "Of course I do, but I didn't know if I was supposed to." Erin smiled lovingly at him, "Wonder Boy... I want you to sleep with me. We love each other, remember?" David smiled, turning and walking to the bed "Oh, I remember. I love you so much." "I love you, too. Now come on, lets get some sleep" Erin patted the bed next her.

They lay down and snuggled close in the bed. Their naked bodies radiating heat onto one another. With David's arms around Erin he gently stroked her stomach as they lay together. "He's so tender and loving, and then he can turn on that ridiculous thing in his pants and make me melt like that. He really is amazing." She thought to herself. She had never gotten around much when she was younger, but she thought she had always had a pretty decent sex life. But this was incredible. Like nothing she had every experienced before.

As she thought back over the weekend, their encounter in the tent during that storm and a little bit ago in the shower she felt the want start to build between her legs again. She told herself no, that it was time to sleep, that work would come early tomorrow morning. But as she was telling herself no, she could feel David's cock growing behind her and pressing into her hip. She smiled and sighed before rolling over to kiss her wonderful GELF.

She reached down to wrap her hand around the cock that she was very quickly getting to know and love. She stroked him while they kissed until he was good and hard before she rolled David on his back and climbed on top of him. She gasped as she started to slip inside, her body stretching to accommodate his girth. She gently lowered herself until she had taken all of him.

She started to rock her hips, sliding him in and out as she ground her clit into him. She rode his cock for all she was worth, flooding him with her wetness until she brought herself to a toe curling shattering orgasm. She shuddered and moaned as she collapsed on top of him. She lay there on top of him for just a second to catch her breath. There was simply no way that she would let herself roll over and go to sleep without returning the favor for David.

She climbed off of him, reluctantly letting his delicious cock slide free to thump against his lower abdomen. With Davy laying on his back, she sat cross-legged between his thighs. She ran her fingernails over his inner thighs raising goosebumps across his flesh. She traced up and down before finally tracing up and across his balls. She smirked approvingly as he shuddered at her touch. Taking his ample balls in one hand and his shaft in the other, she began to massage him. Gently rolling his testicles in the palm of his hand while stroking his shaft with slow deliberate circular strokes. She massaged and caressed him until he was a shuddering, moaning mess. She let her eyes play up his body, curious as to why he hadn't cum yet. His balls were tense and his cock was positively twitching. He was right there, she could feel that his body was tight like the strings on a guitar. Then it dawned on her. "Wonderboy" Erin beckoned. "Hmm?" David moaned. "Cum for me, Davy" Erin said in a gentle command.

As soon as the words had left her lips, the cock erupted in her hands. A heavy rope of cum leapt up to eye level before splashing down on her breasts. She quickly dropped down to him, taking the throbbing cock in her mouth. She held her tongue on the underside of his head and pressed to keep him shooting into her mouth. She could feel his cum splash against the back of her throat and wash over her tongue. He tasted deliciously like pineapple. She swallowed rope after rope as she luxuriated in the feeling of what she was doing to him. His abs, butt, and balls tensed with every pulse until his mighty climax began to subside.

She looked up at him with a smile and opened her mouth to show him the remaining load that was in her mouth before swallowing it down. She used her finger to clean the rope of semen off of her chest and slip it into her mouth, savoring the intimacy of swallowing his seed like this and seeing the satisfaction on his face. She lay back down next him and snuggled in close. "Night Wonder Boy. I love you" Erin said as snuggling up against him like a little spoon. David, his breathing still coming back down, "I love you, too. Night Eeby."

They snuggled together in the dark under the covers until they drifted off into a deep, refreshing sleep.

To Be Continued...

1...345678