Genetics Pt. 03-04

Story Info
Son dicovers, lost family and hidden secrets.
12k words
4.46
10.9k
39
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright 2023 by Talon_Of_The Incest_Order. All right reserved

Genetics, part Three.

Finally, I awoke in a dimly lit room; I was lying on my side, a pillow against my chest, my arms wrapped around like I was hugging someone else's body close to me. Another hand combed through my hair, a female voice humming gently, an old lullaby.

"I Have Alien DNA." ran through my mind.

It made sense with recent events but Not only did I know this somehow, but I somewhat understood (in part) this new development. It felt like something in my mind had been unlocked. But only partially unlocked while the other's parts remained closed. I knew things but could not use them at will. sadly what they truly were I was unsure of. Only knowing they would happen naturally, instinctively and it was frustrating not being able to understand.

I felt no other conflicting emotion other than this felt right. Then I remembered the hand running through my hair, sending tiny, pleasured tingles through me.

"Hi," I said, the hand through my hair pausing just for a moment before continuing.

"Hey, baby," Mama Jen said. I could feel her naked breasts against my back. Her warmth, her scent almost intoxicating.

"I thought I'd awaken in a lab or somewhere knowing Roger," I sighed with her touch.

mama giggled "You were in the med room for an hour or two then I moved you to my room,"

"I believe our family may be dysfunctional," I jested, getting a giggle from Mama.

"Just a little," she soothed in her calming voice.

Sighing, "I would have done it you know" meaning killing Roger.

"And I believe you," Mama answers, still combing my hair, giving me a feeling of calmness.

"I don't know who or what I am, mama, not really," I sighed, loving her touch.

"You are my beautiful man, who has come home. Yes you need help and you will get the help, I love you, Kyle, never forget this," she tells me lovingly, making me force myself back into her embrace and her holding me tightly.

"He would never tell you, well not until it was too late, but he's dying, that's why he rushed everything, became so controlling, he needs you to take over from him to become the new him, his heart is in the right place, but he went about it the wrong way and almost paid the ultimate price for his unwillingness to listen." She informs me.

"Yeah, I could sense something when I was inside him, he has a sickness, I felt no remote in the moment to give a shit but I could feel it. Mama, it's like I'm split into two people. I don't know what's happening to me," a tear rolling down my face and Mama leans over and plants a soft kiss on the back of my head.

"That's why I'm here to help you, we are all here for you baby, you just need to take things slowly, get used to who you are, and gain control over your emotions, it was the same with us but to a much lesser extent. Alyssa and Mia were born like this, so grew up normal, well normal for us," she chuckled.

"Jack forced his treatments on you. He used you to test chemical compounds he wanted to put out into the market, you were his test subject, and he risked your life every day for profit, for fame hoping to become a greater man than Roger, he wanted everything Roger had and more, it was never enough for him. that is why he kept you, so he could test his products, I'm so sorry baby, we didn't know,"

"But why did I need treatments at all? Did Mom and Mia need treatments?" I asked, wanting to know everything.

Still stroking my hair lovingly "No, none of them needed what you have Roger put it down to the male gene, you had your human DNA fighting with the alien DNA in your body for dominance. your mom and Mia experienced nothing until later years so when it happened it was their libido, it went supernova when your mom reached 18, forcing Roger to take actions he never imagined. Alyssa became so bad if she had gotten out into the public she would have had every male try to mate her." Mama paused and sighed.

"Instead, Roger and I came up with him having to fulfill that duty, they had sex none stop, and even I had to fill in but she just wanted a real man, she needed to get pregnant desperately, after about a month, she calmed down and not long after she worked with Roger, that's where she met jack. Alyssa had a spike in her hormones and basically raped Jack not like he complained any, he likes young girls, it was his secret but we knew this about him just not how dark he was in his desires." Kisses my head again, squeezing me tight but lovingly she continued.

"Still, he was a gifted member of our trusted staff, and he helped Roger further his research, but what we did not know at the time was that Jack searched for something to use against Roger. Jack was a good friend of Roger's brother David, who hated Roger after Roger disown him for trying to steal the source of the treatment. So, they waited and placed hidden cameras. so, when Roger got caught fucking Alyssa, and not just once but many times. He used that to get his way. He blackmailed Roger into giving Jack the whole of the UK operations, which were quite vast." Leaning down and kissing my head again, her breasts pushing against me, I moaned out in pleasure, making Mama giggle.

She knew how or what seemed to please me and was making it happen.

"What happened with Mia?" I asked, my eyes still closed, enjoying the caress of her hands through my hair.

"Mia was like Alyssa, over 10 times worse, this happened when she too turned 18. again Roger had to fulfill her desires, she put up with fake cocks fucking her by us women but she craved rogers seed. Roger having taken samples from Alyssa during her time managed after some attempts to calm her down and just in time, we were all drained. Those days were bad with Mia, but once we trick her body into believing she was pregnant that calmed her right down. we all have a high sex drive, and we always will but they had it bad until we could treat them."

I just nodded. "mama?" I asked, letting out another sigh. Loved her caress "Yeah baby" she asked me, softly kissing my head again.

I chuckled, "I still haven't seen your face yet " making Mama laugh.

"Well, turn around handsome, and look at your old mama" she cooed, so I did slowly, I kept my eyes closed now facing her, her breasts against me, her nipples hard and rubbed against my back, and then my chest as I turned around. my cock grow hard and I felt it slap on her thigh which made her giggle.

"Well, someone's happy to see me," she giggled.

I slowly opened my eyes to see green eyes looking back at me with a smile on her face with a gentle sprinkle of freckles, she looked beautiful, around her mid-30s too late 30s long dark brown hair with grey highlights not knowing her true age she looked so sexy, I grasped at her, and she just smiled more.

"Not too old for your inexperienced eyes, I hope baby?" she half-joked, a little apprehension in her facial mannerisms.

"You are beautiful beyond words," I told her in a soft whisper, slowly raising my hand to her face and slowly caressing her with the back of my hand, making her coo. I slowly move my hand down from her face to her neck, then over her right breast, "just perfect." I whispered. Then the toned flawless skin of her waist that looked like bones had been removed to give her that impossible waistline, my hand dipping slowly, gliding over her buttocks, those firm large buttocks that just screamed to be ass fucked making her sigh from my gentle touch.

"If you were my wife, I'd die a thrilled and contented man," and before she could respond I placed a soft kiss on her lips slowly working my tongue into her wanting mouth, the kiss turned passionate our hands connected as she placed them on her breasts then removing her own Mama gently stroked my hard throbbing member.

A few moments later she pulled away "I cannot baby, I want to, but I cannot. And no it is not because of Roger, it is because of Alyssa, she was the first to take Mia's virginity and we want her to take your virginity too baby, wrong as that seems I want that even though I want nothing more, than for you take me right here and now baby." She softly breathed out.

"How do you know she will want me in that way? Or me want her? And what about this marriage? How could, if this truly is the case, choose between them both? That's like me asking you to choose one to live and one to die, you just simply couldn't. I should be ashamed and or even disgusted." I placed my forehead against hers. I sighed heavily. Mama just strokes my face and my cock with her other hand She never let go of her new toy she seems to enjoy playing with.

Laughing at my plight "Oh baby, your mother is the kindest and most considerate person I know, she's fiercely protective of her children, that includes you as well baby, but she has been blessed with a body worthy of a goddess, her beauty renowned, she has been said that no other women on this planet come close to her but she hides it well, she a woman who wears makeup to downplay her beauty, she has men obsessed with her, we know with the amount of restraining orders we had to Issue. Women want to be her or date her, even straight women want her as a lover, She is cursed and blessed, but she would want you over any man. She would be the happiest woman on this earth if you asked her."

"Mia?" She laughed when I ask her about Mia.

"Mia says you were already married. No, sorry, have something greater from the womb. Mia says you're just her with a dick," she burst out laughing at that.

"Don't get me wrong, she wants you. No, in her eyes she already has you, she wanting for you to hurry and join the family again, she'll be frilled that you are going to marry her mom, as twisted as this all is, and for you, it is going to be an adjustment, but when I teased her about it, she just informed me under no circumstances would it mean anything less to her as you are already hers and always have been. Oh, and she said she loves the fact that she gets to call you daddy while you pound her naughty pussy and ass. Do you think we need mental help? Oh, you're the one that needs help keeping that one under control just not mentally, but a big cock in her little pussy, I swear that girl is relentless with her carnal desires," she finished telling laughing with tears in her eyes.

"Oh, and she already picked out the baby names for when you get her with child." That strange vision made my cock flinch. "Oh, somebody like that idea," she grinned at me.

I kissed her again, trying to not even rationalize this crazy family. I felt lust, not disgust.

"Would you like it better when I have you knocked up as well," making my cock flinch in her hand, her eyes going wide?

"You're not serious, are you?" she asked me, studying me.

" Oh, you asked me to save his life, then the payment is you give me a life via that perfect body, I'm going to breed you, mama, repeatedly, till you have no eggs left," I whispered at her, she just looked at me for a few moments before answering "I'll pay that price, but after you make an honest woman of your mother," she bargained back.

"Only if Mia is happy with this, I will not choose between them, it has to be their decision," I said placing a soft kiss on her lips.

"Then It is good that I have a few pictures of rings for you to choose baby, I'll help you with ideas but it's you who will choose and I'll ask you, not demand but, tomorrow after you get almost pulled apart by two very over sexually driven women, that you ask her. I know it's tomorrow, but I would be eternally grateful baby, plus the sooner you get her married the sooner you can get me with your child my baby boy, 3 women all walking around with big pregnant bellies and massive tits, I bet you can't wait too," she said seductively.

Mama Jen somehow knew what buttons to press. It was like she draws out secret desires. She was good, exceptionally good. I kissed her passionately while she strokes my cock.

"I can't fuck you baby but I sure as hell can do other things" as she slides down the bed rolling me on my back, stroking my cock, "you never had foreplay either?" she asked in a whispered voice.

"No, nothing other than phone sex," I whispered back.

"Oh, fuck baby, I'm going to be the first to suck this enormous cock. I'm going to make you cum right now in my mouth on these tits you love so much for the first time. Fuck I can't wait" Before I could respond her mouth was going down my shaft, and I moaned like I'd never moaned before, the warm wetness of her mouth and tongue felt sinfully delightful, she made it sloppy, to begin with, and then just as I watch her head move up and down getting faster and faster, it was so fast, I could barely hold on, under a minute I hallowed out a scream of pure pleasure, she played me like a fiddle, she was good, exceedingly gifted.

She gulped repeatedly, but unable to take it all, it's just poured out dripping down her mouth and covering her breasts and my lower body, she pulled me out of her mouth barely able to breathe while she placed it between her large breasts, and gave me a great titty fuck, while trying to suck some more from me after she got back her breath. The inhuman amount of cum, just kept coming, my balls so fucking big and swollen, my large cock going up and down between those breasts, I told her not to stop when she thought I'd finished, she was cooing throughout it, and even more surprised when she thought I was done and moments later she got more.

Once I was finally done, she just looks down at herself, covered from mouth to almost pussy with my cum everywhere. "Baby," she cooed, "That shouldn't be even possible, not even a fucking horse comes that much," she giggled. Moved her hand through the mess covering her body, then she bit her lip. "Just think baby, I could just get a hand full and put it in my pussy. You would get me pregnant." She lustfully tells me, making my cock flinch at the thought of having with my child.

I sat up pushing her back down and look at her, "You're mine, all mine, you just don't know it yet" reminding her of my claim.

"I told you baby I'm yours, but what about Roger?" she asked tears quickly forming her in eyes, I could see the conflict within her. It was time to have this dealt with.

I bent down while she lay back flat, licking up my cum her eyes going wide at the site, after getting a mouthful I leaned in and kissed her sharing my cum, then I gently stroke her pussy finding her little clit and slowly rubbing it while we made out, she went off like a rocket, she sprayed her girl cum everywhere while I kissed her. Seeing her cum on my phone is one thing but to experience her climax in life? Mind-blowing.

When she finally calmed down, she looks at me with such devotion and love, she softly cried "I'm so happy" she says.

I just nodded "You will still have great sex with Roger. he's family after all, but you will have the most intensive heightened sexual arousal with me." I grin at her, making her laugh.

"Somehow I believe you." Laughing at me I slowly placed a finger in her pussy, then 2 fingers, and slowly moved them in and out, she bite her lips moaning, and closed her eyes, I moved down and jacked off while I finger her now using 4 fingers, she was used to a big cock so I pushed her till she was open wide, then licked her clit sending her off into another place, she moaning so loud it was almost screaming. I got the feeling she was proud of me even with my inexperience.

I did this until I could tell she was close to coming and the fact she told me was going to cum soon, as I jacked off. I waited until I was close to Cumming and let her cum and while she screamed in pleasure, I quickly sat up and placed my cock at the entrance of her pussy while I shot my load into her, not letting my cock penetrate her. Once she realized what I was trying to accomplish, her pleasure shot her into the stratosphere, she was being breaded and she loved that fact. I felt an intense urge to kiss her, so powerful while licking up more cum and kissing her while trying not to go inside her. It was extremely difficult.

That's when I felt it, my tongue, shot down her throat so fast, I could feel it going down. A foreign entity invading its host. Her hands came up to move me away in panic, but I grab both her wrists and pushed them back down and move my cock just in time above her pussy or else I would have been balls deep.

The panic and fear in those eyes looking into mine; she tried to bite the invading tongue. But the tissue must have been too tough; I lifted my head about a foot or move above her, her eyes wide, tears running down her face, fear struck her more, she tried to struggle but mere moments later her eyes glassed over and her body shock. An orgasm like no other ran through her.

Mama's pussy sprayed me and everything around, I could feel and see small ripples in my alien-like tongue watching it pump something into her, I placed my palm on her chest where her heartbeat was beating so fast. Then I felt a bone needle-like object protrude from my palm and enter her; I watched in awe as her face grew younger, the fake grey dye faded from her hair a strange metamorphose in transition only enhanced by her fast-beating heart that seemed to escalate the process exponentially.

She looked now in her late 20s, maybe beginning 30s; her breasts grow a little larger, giving her a shape unprecedented in humans without cosmetic surgery.

They became firmer. Her hips came out more, her ass looked bigger and bubblier and I could see this without actually seeing her ass with my own eyes, and she had a great ass already, but hell, she was getting ass fucked no matter what. They were no doubts about that.

She grew from her 5'6 frame to about 5'10 my tongue finally returning into my mouth and returning normal, my palm retracted its needle, and I could feel her, not in the sense of physical touch but her presence similar to the other feeling I had as a child but not quite the same, we were connected; she was mine.

Mama awakens a few minutes later, not a worry in her eyes, but a blissful deep sigh escaped her. "I take it back. I went to be the first, hell you can marry me if you want to," she laughs and groaned in pleasure. That's when she notices her larger improved breasts "Oh my" she said looking at her breasts and then back to me, you made them bigger, firmer, and the shape. They are almost as big as your mommy's." giving me a lustful look,"

"Your taller as well, bigger ass to fuck too," I said laughing while I sat back on the bed. It was cold and wet and I frowned" Think we may have ruined the bed" I laughed watching Mama sit up.

"what have you done baby? I'm not complaining I feel and look amazing, but I can feel you, inside me, connected somehow" she says looking puzzled.

"I've bonded you to me I told you I'm your master, but don't fear Roger will still be able to fuck you and it will feel great just not as great as me," I laughed and she slapped me playfully.

"Oh, you are mean. She tried to stand up, but I pushed her down and grinned.

"10 more minutes," I informed her. She looked confused for a moment then gave me a big grin.

I gave her bigger improved breasts a squeeze, making her moan and then gasp as milk flowed out of her nipple so I bent down and suckled on one and then the other, giving her a small orgasm.

"I so want you inside me," she hissed out.

"Soon" I reminded her, and she pouted at me, making me laugh, not long after that, I caressed her whole body, and placed the memory of her nakedness into my mind.

She was such a beautiful woman. "Ok now you can get up," I smiled at her and she look at me, "The egg has been fertilized, you are now a mommy again," then I leaned down and we kissed passionately for a while, like young lovers.

she stood up and walked over to a large mirror on the doors of the closet room and looked at herself and gasped "I'm younger, taller, bigger bosom, bigger ass, hell I'm a walking sex doll" she mocks at me with a glint in her eyes and I'm dripping your cum everywhere" she laughed.