Genetics Pt. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Mia thought back to her mom, she had never been truly happy with life, a part missing and never fulfilled. Mia tried her best to make up for the loss of her brother, but still even now, after all this time, life was difficult. Holidays and special occasions were the hardest of times, his birthday OUR birthday! That one never lost its effect to hurt us both.

Sighing, Mia sat up not having any sleep within her, which was odd for her, "I could sleep half the day away so why I am...." She never got to finish as the pain In her chest almost winded her. She curled into a ball, groaning out with pain, such pain, nothing like she ever felt before.

Fear of her death flashed before her eyes "Am I dying?" she thought. The pain now coming in waves,"

Sweat now just running off her like she just left the shower. She closed her eyes focused and tried to shout for help, but her voice just came out as barely a whisper.

For almost an hour, the pain came in waves, and all she could manage where to ride them out. Then the pain receded little by little until she could start to move.

Mia crawled off the bed onto the floor, heading for the door to get help. As she reaches the door, she gasped out what could only be described as an explosion of pure blissful emotions. She cried, sobbing at the emotion. No, no pain but the pure joy of the connection she had not felt for years and it had come back to her with such force of the pure pleasure.

One moment, agonizing pain the next an orgasmic explosion in her core "FUCK ME" she cried out finding her voice returned, and for the first time ever like her mom and mama Mia sprayed everywhere in an orgasm, while she moaned out with pleasure, laughter with pure delight that her brother, was back. The connect stronger than she could remember and getting stronger, she knew instantly that he was resting, healing.

She focused and felt her mind shifting no her mind was moving elsewhere while her body remained in her room. Strange voices, then one she recognized "Pappa" she breathy whispered before her mind returned to the present.

Alyssa entered the kitchen to find Kim already up and getting things ready for the day ahead. "You sleep less than me," Alyssa commented to the chuckling sounds of Kim.

"I have a lot of work to do keeping this place running," she answered back before embracing Alyssa and kissing her passionately. After a few moments, they parted ways and Kim had Alyssa's fruit drink ready moments after she sat.

"Prepared for me where you?" Alyssa says, arching a brow at the speed her drink got delivered to her.

Chuckling, Kim says, "Just know you get up almost as early as me." Making them both smile.

"No Mia," Kim asks, grinning at Alyssa's almost growl she released.

"I swear if that girl gets up before midday, I'll be surprised but... she almost wore me out last night," getting laughter from Kim and Alyssa shaking her head with a smile "4 hours she had me, 4 hours, I swear if she goes over 24 hours with no sex she turns into a total bitch," making them both laugh.

"Can't be as bad as when she turned 18?" Kim asked and watch as Alyssa shuddered.

"Oh, hell no, she almost fucked everyone to death," making them both chuckle.

"Well, if you need a third, I'm always free for you both," Kim states.

"That's why we love you so much Kim, always willing to take one for the team, such a sacrifice," to which they both laughed.

"It's a burden I'm willing to share, all those orgasms with our high sex drives, I know it's an ask but I'm willing to help," Kim replies and again they both laugh.

"I'll keep that in mind miss nymphomaniac," Alyssa retorts.

Making Kim chuckle and shrugged her shoulders. "I love sex, so shoot me," she grins while Alyssa gives her an eye roll. Smiling, Kim carries on with her chores.

Sometime later Alyssa feels strong but soft famine hands encircling her from behind and squeezing her breasts while moments later soft kisses on her neck.

I swear if you were my mommy I'd never be of those things," Jen giggles.

"Morning mommy," Alyssa sighs out.

"Good morning sweetheart and how's my girl this morning," Alyssa could feel the love and warmth from her mother.

"I'm very good, thank you, mommy," she informs her mom.

"Happy?" she inquires.

"Thrilled, thank you, Mommy," Alyssa sighs.

"And how's our Mia," Jen chuckles to an even deeper sigh from her daughter.

" 4 hours that little witch kept me going last night," she explains in a teasing tone, making them both giggle.

"She can be insatiable that little one," getting more chuckles "The night before, she had me just over 2 hours," Jen informs Alyssa.

"That little bitch," Alyssa exclaims, "She told me she'd not had any in days!" that made Jen and Kim who were still in the room burst out laughing.

"Oh, just she wait!" Alyssa exclaimed again.

"Oh, so you hated it then?" Kim asks.

"Well, no, but that's not the point," she tries to defend but fails. Making the others laugh at her.

"Jeez Mom, she used every toy we had, I was exhausted by the end and had to bribe her I'd make it up to her tonight, not sure I can go another 4 hours, she just never stops," she complains while she gets no support from the others laughing at her insistence that Alyssa was coerced.

"Told you I'd take one for the team," Kim reminds Alyssa then looks to Jen "If Jen is fine with not having me tonight like last night," she drops in at the end getting a look from Jen with a sly grin.

"WOW, Mom, dads away no less than 24 hours and you have Kim in bed," she says in mock outrage.

"Better believe it, honey, that woman has a magic tongue, damn right I drag her to bed," she laughs at Alyssa.

"Bitch," Alyssa mock snipes Jen to everyone's laughter. They all settle down not long after and discuss everyday things.

Sometime later, they hear loud footsteps on the marble floor heading their way, they all turn to see what the emergency is.

Mia comes bursting into the room looking like a junkie on a fix, her eyes wide that would have caused concern if not for the beaming smile plastered over her face. "Mom," she almost shouts.

"It's Kyle, he's getting better, Pappa is helping Kyle get better," she exclaims to everyone in the room, not just her mother.

"No, darling pappa is just a few states over sorting out an issue at one of the facilities," she explains to Mia.

Mia looks at her mother, shaking her head. "No, he's in England and he's helping Kyle and... and it's working I can feel him again mom, like really feel him, I've not felt him like this for years, well not this strong but Mom, pappa is helping him, I heard his voice with kyle," she again rushing the words out making everyone turn their heads to each other. They always know about the connection, the bond they both had from birth, even before Kyle left, Alyssa could see the bond through their eyes, not literally, but in the way they behaved as young children, the impossible things they could both do with each other.

"Mommy," Alyssa says to Jen, looking at her studying face, "You know anything?" but the reaction she sees tells her she did not know or she suddenly became a master at hiding things.

"No, just that he's still stateside just had an emergency," she says, looking between Mia and Alyssa.

"Call him Mama," Mia almost demands making Jen go get her phone. Mia runs into her mother's arms and hugs her almost crushing her. "Ok baby, you almost hurting me," she tells Mia who backs away and apologizes.

"Ok baby, tell mommy what happened," she asks Mia as Jen comes back into the kitchen.

So, she explains everything to them followed by "And then when the pleasure came, oh mom, I sprayed everywhere, oh yes that reminds me, mama, we need a cleaner on isle 6," she says grinning.

Alyssa hugs her, in fact, they all hug Mia for the pain she had to endure. Jen calls her husband and after just a short ring, it picks up," hey Hun," he answers her.

"You wouldn't just happen by chance to be in the UK?" she asks him, stunning him a moment to silence.

"Sorry, Hun, what was that?" he asks again, so Jen repeats.

"No, I told you where I am, why are you asking if I'm in the UK?" he inquires. So, she explains about Mia excluding the disaster in isle 6 part.

"Well, that's wonderful news but no that's not me Hun, I'm here stateside but is Mia ok now, I'll need to run tests on her when I'm back," he informs her while sticking to his story.

"Well, mama?" Mia cuts in while on the phone with her husband.

"No, he's stateside still," she tells Mia whose smiles turn into anger.

"GIVE ME THE PHONE," she demands, shouting, shocking everyone then Jen hands Mia the phone.

"Pappa," she says, waiting for him to reply.

"Yes honey," he replies.

"Knock off the bull, I know you are with him, I heard you in the room with the others, so don't you call me a liar Mr, pappa or I'll break your balls," she threatens sternly.

"Now calm down there little missy, I'm stateside so I'm not sure why you believe I'm in the UK and..," but never gets to finish.

"Fine, then you won't mind if I track your phone then," calling his bluff.

Sighing a deep sigh, he speaks "Mia, I'm in the States, I'm sorry you believe otherwise but I'm not with Kyle, nor do I have anything to do with what you have felt, you know I cannot interfere with kyle, now I'm sorry but..." he trailed off as Mia gave the phone back to mama Jen.

"Tell him, it's a good job he cannot have more children cos once I finish with him, hell Mama you better find a new cock to fuck," then turn and storms out of the room to the gasps and shock faces of the others at this extremely placid girl who's now on a mission to rid her husband of his manly parts.

"Well Roger if you know anything you better tell me because that girl just threatened your penis," she says seriously, but the others can't help but chuckle at the silliness of the threat.

"Are they still with you?" he asks his wife. "No Hun, just Alyssa, and Kim are here now, Mia stomped off somewhere," she informs him.

"Tell Alyssa I will check to see if there are any issues with Kyle and get back to her, as for you go to my office, please," he asks his wife. So, Jen passes on the message to Alyssa who looks grateful but suspicious. Once in the office, she speaks to Roger,

"What happening Hun," she asks with concern. "You in the UK?" she asks again.

There's a pause before Roger speaks. "Kyle is or had been seriously ill Jen, I've managed... what I mean is I've managed to get treatment to his father in time, he should be ok now, I'll give you more information when I get an update or when I have finished here and come home," He tells Jen making her gasp.

"That man is an evil bastard, Roger, you need to find a way to get our boy home, we need him, safe baby, you hear! Do anything and I mean anything to get him back, I do not care if Jack lives or dies but you get him home," her anger rising in her tone.

"I know baby, I'm here and he's over there but once I know anything I'll bring him home, I have to go I have another call, it could be them," he stresses and she lets him go.

Roger clicks off his phone and sighs deeply "Well done Roger, I see lying to Jen is still not an issue for you, and tell me Roger, are you fucking my daughter now? You know I've seen a picture of her recently, she is looking exquisite, maybe I should have you bring her over also, but not to experiment on, oh no, I may take a leaf out of your book and stick my cock in that tasty looking pussy I help create," Jacks gloats with his cocky smile making Roger seethe.

"Now, now Roger you would not want the videos of the family incest becoming public, you may be wealthy but they'd make an example out of you, hell they may even put Jen in prison but knowing Jen she'd love some butch lesbo licking her pussy, but you Roger, you don't seem to be the type to take in the ass, but wait, you have been taking in the ass from me for years, so I could be wrong," he laughs in a somewhat evil nature. He was right he may not have been fucking Roger in the ass in a literal sense but figuratively he screws Roger many times over the years with his blackmail.

"If that boy dies, no matter what you have will not stop me from ending you and taking everything back jack, you may have the cards to play but you have shown your hand it's just a matter of time and then it'll be your ass that's mine," Roger warns him making jack eyes widen. yes, he still feared Roger his only saving grace was the evidence he had on the family.

"Whatever Roger, just fix the boy, I have new products that I need to test soon so the sooner the freak is well the sooner I get to earn more money," he informs Roger, sheer coldness in his eyes, not an ounce of concern for his own child. An asset to use for testing. He hated him and if all goes well Roger's phone should ring and if the news is good, jack is as good as dead. He prayed this would work.

Jack left with Clare no longer after informing Roger he would be back later. Jack ended up at an all-night restaurant, not a fancy place, but you could get a bite to eat and a drink and it was cheap, like his wife. He chuckled at that thought.

Halfway through the meal, while Jack gloated to Clare about his power over Roger his phone rang. The name that came up concerned him and answered the call.

"What's the issue?" Jack asks his bank manager for his safe deposit box, hiding the information he had on Roger.

"I'm sorry to report that, we have had a break-in this evening and some of our safety deposit boxes have been, well stolen," he informed Jack as his heart rises into his throat.

"Check again, nobody knows I had that account, nobody not even...." he looks to his wife Clare who has a slight grin on her face before Jack unknowingly cut the call off.

"Is there a problem my love," she drawled out, sarcasm apparent.

"You, YOU did this, but how?" he looked at her in stunned belief.

"I've done nothing, Jack, while she texted on her phone," but if say someone were to be fucking a certain someone's daughter who in this case as you may not know is under age and that saying something for even in this country then the parent of said child maybe gets a little upset and told someone's wife about their husband activities, well there be nothing I could do jack, but I did saying nothing... I could do'

also, the other 11 places you hid things you always seem to have a fetish for the number 12, like the girls you sick fuck. She finished with a total look of disgust on her face as she gets up to her red face husband.

"I... IM GOING TO KILL YOU," he screams, but before he could move Clare spoke.

"You could but Roger's team will be here in under a minute, the police will receive information on your activities so I'm happy for you to TRY and kill me in front of these witnesses." She says, smiling at him. He looks around his heart beating so fast and before even Clare can react Jack is running through the door and down the street. Clare sits back down and starts to eat, now she feels happy, now her mission for Roger is complete. It is time for her life with Kyle her son and as the memories of old plans and some new recent fantasies resurface, Clare smiles a blissfully contented smile that has been a long time coming.

After Mia finally calmed down, she returns to the kitchen and hugs her Mama "I'm sorry I was angry Mama," she tells Mama Jen lovingly.

"Nothing you need to be sorry about, I understand how upsetting things with your brother can be so I'm just so happy you have that bond back baby girl, just keep your old Mama updated," she says almost cooing at Mia.

"I promise Mama," then she kisses her Mama's neck and quickly tweaks her nipples making Mama Jen giggle and batting her away. Then Mia apologizes to Kim and gives her a long, passionate kiss before heading to her mommy.

She embraces her mother who had currently been sitting on the kitchen stool. Wrapping her arms around her back, hugging her mother from the front, placing her breasts firmly against her mother's huge ones as she hugs her "I'm sorry Mommy," she coos at Alyssa.

"It's ok baby, I'm so happy you have the connection, I wish I had that gift," sounding a little sad that she could not feel her son like her daughter could. Alyssa never felt jealousy, just envies her daughter's gift.

"I can feel things and I can sense things about him, Mommy," she purrs, making Alyssa a little intrigued. "Like he's never made love to anyone, just like we roleplayed last night," Mia says still purring like a kitten.

.

"Don't tease mommy baby, that's not nice, not at a time like this," she tries to chastise her daughter.

"I'm being serious mommy, he's had no women, you know, when he comes home soon, he going to want, no desire his mommy like I had when I turned 18 do you remember mommy my first time, taking my virginity like you are going to take Kyles virginity."

She purred in her mother's ear before gently sucking her earlobe. "Baby, not now Mommy needs to rest," Alyssa again tries and fails to chastise her daughter while Alyssa's not-so-forbidden desire rears and her wetness start to flow down below.

"Just picture it Mommy, your baby boy back home, his handsome face, his muscular body, his HARD THROBBING COCK," she whispers loudly making Alyssa moan out as Mia's hand run further south to her mother's beautiful tiny, small hairless pussy, gently rubbing her clit before moving down, opening her almost dripping petals.

"Just imaged his throbbing cock, your son's cock thrusting inside you," as she says the words she thrust three fingers into her mother's opening making her moan out in ecstasy "Yes, taking from him what no other has ever achieved, being his one and only, and just think mommy," she teased and giggled "He's fertile seed will be in your womb, making you both connect in a way no other could ever be joined, mother and son together, forever," she cooed while Mia teased making her mother scream in an intense orgasm with her daughter almost brutally finger fucking her mother.

"Baby," Alyssa says to her daughter to get her attention after she calms from her ordeal, "He may not be like us," Alyssa warns her in hopes of not getting her own hopes up but Alyssa would like, no need for her son in that way, it was almost instinctual, primal, the alien part of her craving him and if he were willing, she would have him in any form, lover even a husband, she groaned at the thought making her sex drive start up again.

"Of course, he is like us, he is me, just with a dick, but we can overlook that minor defect," Mia giggles.

Mia then leans back away from her mother, an evil grin on her face. Can you just imagine mommy, when he becomes your husband and MY daddy, she teases her mother making her mother's eye widen in lust, "Oh yeah mommy, you and even mama Jen along with me all pregnant by his seed, we'd be nothing more than his sex toys to use and unlike pappa, he going to be an ass man," knowing her mother loved to be taken in her sexy ass.

"Come to mommy baby," Alyssa called, summoning her daughter to engage with her sexual desires but Mia pulls away making Alyssa moan in torment before Mia could tease more, Kim appeared between Alyssa's thighs and starts to devour her.

Alyssa moaned in bliss at Kim's unusually long tongue penetrating within her hot throbbing Virginia, before she felt two others sucking on her nipples, she knew she would not last long with this assault, her mother and daughter sucking and biting her nipples before her daughter speaks sending her off into the stratosphere with another orgasm. "That's its mommy, Kyle and me sucking those breasts as we both did as babies while your son puts a baby in his own mommy wife's womb," and that's when Alyssa lost it completely, she believes she had the best orgasms but this one almost rendered her unconscious she barely held on to consciousness, the organism so powerful.