Genetics Pt. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit, I look more like your mom now," she said, shaking her head.

"And after I propose, you soon will be," I fired back, looking at her with serious intentions. She smiled at me.

"You mean baby, you going to make her your wife, your own mother, your wife, your sex toy?" She said in a lustful purr.

"You really are a kinky fucker," I laughed, and she just nodded excitedly.

"Damn right I am, Mia is too. You better get used to being called daddy, especially in the bedroom," she laughs again.

"I need food and a shower" I sighed and got up and walked into the bathroom with Mama following me and grabbing my ass and she walked behind me, making me chuckle at her antics.

While we both showered and made out nothing else happened, she looked at me once we got dry with nothing but love in her eyes "I love you Kyle, you're a wonderful man" While caressing my cheek, I smiled and kissed her lovingly.

"I love you too Mommy Jen" and we kissed again, and she held my hand and guided me down the stairs to the kitchen.

A colored woman I found naked and tall, must have been about 6 feet, with firm medium-sized breasts, dark long hair, and a nice big ass, she greeted us and asked if we were Hungary, and after we said we were she made us some food, well warmed up some food as she had cooked before and made us coffee and tea, English tea, not that flavored shit the yanks drink, what the fuck is that about? Not worthy of being called tea.

Her name was Kim I found out after introductions were made. She has been with the family for 10 years. You could tell she underwent the treatment, but she lacked assets. Her body was not quite there, but not far off. I knew I'd make her one of mine, but I left it for now.

"Mama," I asked, getting her attention, "Why is everyone always naked?" looking confused as to why?

"Because years ago with had serval attempts on the family, kidnappings mostly, but now that everyone is naked no one can hide weapons. But everyone here has had the treatment and by the treatment I mean a weaker version of what you have, everyone is very loyal but yes, that is why and also, I love being naked and seeing others naked. Those who wish to remain clothed work outside our home, but no one has any issues with being naked when inside. It can overwhelm at times when you have groups of people who come to visit and the next moment it's an orgy," she giggles.

I just nod my head in understanding, but do I understand? This family is just... well I've said it once and I'll keep saying it. Is bat shit crazy, but you know, I'm kind of loving this type of freedom.

She turned and looked at me, smiled at me, then looked at Mama and her eyes widened. "What the hell Jen," she said and turned to face Jen fully, "You taller? Your breasts look even bigger and the shape and... and younger too," she says then looks at me and then back to Jen "Care to explain?" giving Jen an arched eyebrow.

Jen just shrugged. "Kyle improved me a little," she giggled, making Kim look at me in a new light.

"Good at remaking people, are we?" Kim enquired.

"Seems I am, unlike Roger, he's a lesser man than me," getting a dig in and a sharp prod from Mama.

"Knock it off, please," she asked.

"Only because you asked so nicely" I grinned at her, making her eyes roll me in front of Kim, so I leaned down and whispered, "It's ok Mommy, I just might make you suck me off in front of the hired help." Making her laugh, not fazed at all by that.

"No, Roger?" I asked, and Mama said he was working in the lab. After I injected him, he needs to run more tests to see how it had affected him, a typical scientist.

Mama grabbed her notepad-type device and browsed through and then placed it next to us. It had 6 rings on the screen, all beautiful but one stood out. It had different colors of gold inlaid with tiny gemstones. I smiled at Mama, and she nodded, the 3 making Mom, Mia, and me as one.

"Be here for you tomorrow, baby," she cooed, and a look of pure happiness that I was going to ask Alyssa to marry me. I've not even talked to her, but Mama seemed so sure. I defaulted to her judgment.

Kim just carried on working around the kitchen but eying me, studying me, unsure of who or what I was. She would have heard what happened with Roger and I. She seems weary of me for now but in awe at Mama Jen.

"What would you like to do this evening, Kyle?" mama Jen asked. I thought for a moment and grinned a mischievous grin, making one eyebrow raise on her beautiful face.

"I like a tour of this house. It's huge, mama, but first I need a thick towel." Making her once again raise an eyebrow.

"Kim, could you bring a fluffy towel please, Hun?" making Kim turn to us.

"Sure Jen" Kim left and a few moments later returned with the towel, while Mama kept whispering asking me what I wanted a towel for and me staring at her not answering.

"Ah, thank you, Kim," I said, taking the towel and placing it on the table, in front of me, all eyes looking at me.

"So, out of the both of you, who eats the best pussy," I inquired, grinning at my own boldness.

Getting a gasp and an even greater look of surprise from them both.

"Well?" pushing for an answer.

"Mama Jen." Kim informed me. "don't sell yourself short Kimmy, you have an amazing long tongue," she chuckles.

"Oh, come on," Kim exclaimed. "You make ten years into the trade hooker look like a virgin when it comes to what you know and able to perform with that mouth," she laughed and made Mama Jen gasp at the cheek of her and swipe at her playfully. We all laughed at the scene.

"Ok, Kim, can you sit on the towel and open your legs, so I have access to that gorgeous pussy, your hiding" Seeing Kim shot a look of concern to Mama Jen, and Jen gave Kim a look to say you better do as he says. Kim nodded and sat in front of me while opened her legs. A hairless pussy faced me. Her outta lips were large. I licked my lips. "First black pussy?" Kim asked, arching an eyebrow

"First Black pussy," I fired at her, making her grin. "And they say, once you go black," Quip Kim making both women chuckles.

"Look, I need experience, so Mama can teach me, and I'll use you to get practice on. If you are fine with this, you have a beautiful labium. So, you can both teach me if you wish?" looking between them both, they both smiled.

"hmmm, we can teach, but every woman is different, so you need to listen to the woman's moans and her body language. This comes with time and experience. Notwithstanding, you can learn the basics and nail down some techniques." Mama states.

"Never in my life have I been asked, by a guy no less, if he could practice on how to please a woman, never thought I'd see this day," Kim stated. Making both women laugh.

"He is unique, I grant you that," Mama Jen said. "If more men were willing to do this, they'd have a happier life," laughed filled the room and even I grinned.

"Right, start slowly and kiss and lick softly and but slowly, she's not horny so you can't be rough with her, gentle is the key to unlocking her," Mama Jen advised.

So, I did, I placed gentle kisses, making Kim jump at first and she blushed, I mixed gentle but wet kisses and softer licks with my tongue, I basically worshipped her pussy, but also her inner thighs that join the pelvic bone within her thighs. Kim had a soft spot and moaned when I found it, Mama Jen whisper advice from time to time.

Kim ended up laying back her moans getting louder, her helpful advice non-existent now, when Kim came it was not a massive orgasm, but she came nevertheless, once she was ok, she gave some more tips and that rocked her world, then I started again, this time adding fingers and finding the rough skin just inside her not too far from the opening, so I gentle starting rubbing.

This time, her orgasm was intense, and I felt proud. I told her to relax, and she giggled and said that was all she had been doing, making us all laugh and I explained we would start again soon. Mama Jen brought some water for us.

"Anything you don't like about your body Kim?" I noticed her body was slightly out of proportion, with a cute bubble butt, and breasts that seemed to fall short, she looked more ass than tits, and her waist was fuller than the other women I'd seen.

She looked at me strangely for a moment or two, then got up and walked over to her phone, and came back. She played with her phone and then passed it to me; it was a much younger Kim; her looks were not much different; she was straight up and down, barely an ass with tiny breasts.

"After the treatment, this is how I look, I'm happy with the results that Papa, has done for me, I never liked my body before, but I do now, I won't lie, I wanted the same look as Mama Jen or Alyssa just a black version," she laughed "but I'm grateful for what I have, not jealous but envious, and would never be ungrateful for the gifts given to me." Looking at me with a radiant smile.

"I like you Kim and thank you for letting me practice. You have been a big help and I'm going to have you one more time, if you will permit me?" I asked her and she just smiled. "A guy, wanting to please me and not stick his dick in me, hell yeah, eat away lover," she laughed with Mama Jen, who was side-eyeing me.

Kim lay down, and I went back to eating her gorgeous pussy. This time, I made her scream out on my third attempt and felt her fluids enter my mouth. She was panting heavily while moaning happily. I kissed up her body slowly, making her squirm under my touch; I kissed her neck and my cock hardened like granite as it lay above her pelvic bone. She must have thought I was going to take her with my maneuvering.

Kim offered no resistance if I wanted her, she even wrapped her legs around me; I kissed her gently, but she savagely entered my mouth with her long tongue, moaning in desperation. My hands came up and caressed her dark skin, her firm breasts. And then I placed both hands over her wrists and held them down, kissing with intense passion and loving her moans.

Then It happened just like with Mama. tongue down her throat. Her eyes opened in surprise. She started to panic, but it was Mama Jen who came to her side and told her not to panic, "Relax, the moment will pass," Kim was trying but her body fought the invasion of my tongue deep into her, cutting off her breathing.

"He would never let nothing happen to you Kim, trust me, as you always have"

Mama Jen tried to explain to her, but then Kim's eyes glazed over her eyes rolled up then she orgasmed, the most powerful orgasm of her life ran through her, my essence pumping through her. I could not only see it as I pulled away but could feel it. Jen gasp as Kim changed, her looks became even more attractive, her breasts swelled, not as big as Mama's but still huge, her butt got a little bigger her waist shrank inwards giving her that impossible figure, I place my hand on her chest and felt the bone needle enter her. Not long after, I felt the connection, another one of mine. I smiled gleefully.

When Kim came back to the land of the living with a look of pure bliss, then concerned remembering the actions of the past moments she shot up while saying nothing, she just looked at her breasts, grab them, played with them then throw her arms around me and hugged me in a bone-crushing hug, making us all laugh.

"Sorry," Kim said, and I pulled her away and made out with her a little, "Why can I feel you, like I'm connected spiritually," Kim asked me.

"We are bonded, like Mama here. You're mine, Kim, but you still enjoy the family. Don't feel I've taken anything away from you, just orgasm the best with me, call it an even trade," I laughed and Kim and Mama Jen, both slapped me playfully.

I took her phone and asked her to stand and started taking pictures of her naked form, then passed her the phone back to look. I watched as her jaw hit the floor, "I'm so beautiful, I'm perfect, you made me perfect" she cried as tears ran down her face.

"Well, except Roger and the others may want to have their way with you a lot more, so it may be a curse," I laughed,

Kim grinned at me "With my libido, that's a fucking blessing." She cursed for the first time. She just looks at herself, and then she stared at me in awe, "That ability you have, every woman and every man would pay you millions for this treatment, you have the fountain of youth. You'd be a god in their eyes," that made my cock flinch a little at the thought. "My fucking ultra-ego!" I thought.

Kim beg after that for me to fuck her but Mama put her straight, she even tried to say anal would not count, and we all laughed at that bullshit, so I let her give me a blow job which turned into a double blow job and that's when roger entered naked while I was getting blown from the pair, he just stopped and look, his eye wide, not at me getting oral but at the women giving me it, his cock raised almost instantly at noticing the women.

When I came, oh boy, they got covered. Even Roger gasped at the sheer volume of my cum. He heard about it but never saw it; he came close and watch in awe at the girls trying to take as much as they could, but they were covered. After I finished, Roger did not ask for permission. He threw Kim, not his wife, on the table and enter her quickly; not even batting an eyelid at the fact she was covered in MY cum and he was getting it on him. She was grinning like the cat who got the cream; he fucked her so hard I thought for sure she'd have bruises afterward.

"I thought he would have taken you first," I whispered to Mama Jen,

"He would have, but after the fight we had when we came home from the airport, he maybe thought I'd bite his dick off," she chuckled, making me laugh. Roger might have played alpha, but Mama Jen seemed to rule this guy if only a little of the time.

While Roger fucks the living shit out of Kim, mama and I got ourselves some drinks, then sat back at the table, we talked like nothing was happening right next to us with their grunts and moaning, while we talk about the plan for the wedding, well I hinted that mama already had it all planned out while she just grinned at me.

"We have our own chapel here, at the manor, so that helps. The guests will be a large family and close friends," meaning the ones who have all undergone the treatment. Mama giggled, and I looked at her and she nodded to the two of them

"he's covered in your cum, he hates his own cum but he's wearing yours" she giggled then Mama turned her head "Kiss her roger, after all, it's the least you could do with not even asking to fuck her" she giggled again and roger, oh poor roger, the conflict in those eyes, even I laughed, so I stood leaned over and make out with Kim while she was getting nailed which brought on her orgasm with having two men being intimate with her.

Mama continued to explain her wedding idea, but none of it felt forced, just an idea. She was always looking for input. Out of the blue, I just said, "I love you so much mama" and her eyes teared, she leaned over and kissed me,

"I love you more than you will ever know my beautiful boy."

While Roger was getting close to the end, and by the end I mean the fourth time he was about to shoot his load after about an hour of me and Mama just talking, like everything was normal in this fuck up crazy family, mama shocked him to the core, he was just hitting that peak of cumming when mama informs him "Roger, I'm pregnant, Kyle got me pregnant, you happy for us baby" she had an evil look on her face when she told him.

Roger shot his loads screaming "NOOOOO" while Kim scream "YES, FUCK YES THAT'S SO HOT" and Mama Jen laughed, full-on belly laughed, I just grinned at her evilness of the moment.

When it was over, Roger just stared at us once he got his breath back, still, his cock buried inside Kim's wanting pussy. Kim just lay there, "So you really knock up hey" Kim laughs, "Not bad for an old girl" She laughs again getting a grin from Mama Jen.

"WHAT THE FUCK JEN?" Roger shouted out and Mama just looked at him.

"Told you I wanted more children we don't go through menopause, our bodies work differently unlike other women Roger it is not my fault you cannot give me any children, but Kyle, oh but Kyles going to keep my belly full of little princesses for years to come," she tells him with a look that says, "you don't get a say in it."

"How am I meant to explain how my wife, who is now in her sixties, has gotten pregnant?" he spat out, making Mama look at me with a little worry in her eyes at being called out on her age.

I shrugged "I'm not even remotely bothered at your age mama Jen, it's just a number, you still be popping kids out at 120 and looking as hot as you are now Roger may not be around to see it though," making a point on several levels.

"A new treatment to the public at large, it will give them 10 to 20 years of youth back, if not more, making them not just look younger but their bodies younger. Meaning, they will be as they were 10 or 20-plus years ago, We just need to refine the treatment," I said like it was nothing at all.

Roger eyed me. "And how, pray tell, are you going to harry potter that?" in a not-so-bad English accent making us all chuckle.

"I have the means already, but you have the equipment with the research and development needed, This may take up to a year or more to get it right, but we won't just sell youth, we're going to take over the world, they just don't know it yet," talking like this was already done deal. " And the best part? They will do this willingly." Eying him closely

"We are going to cure illness, slow down pregnancy to almost a standstill in overpopulated parts of the world We WILL get the world back under control and move on from there and when all this happens, their loyalty will be to this family an unbreakable loyalty." I said, then drank my tea. Roger just looked at me like I was crazy, "doubt, hey? Just look at Kim and your wife, I did that Roger, not you, you have your place in the family and remain head, for appearance's sake, but let us not forget, who really is the master," I almost spat at him making him flinch, then he growled out, not arguing back.

part 4

Mia, Alyssa, and the family... several weeks ago.

Mia awoke in her typical human starfish position laid on her back which seem to piss off almost anyone who slept with her.

She smiled and looked to her side to find she was indeed alone "Now where has she gone," she says out loud to nobody. Looking at the clock in the room, she sighs, "Barely dawn and I'm awake, why?" She asked herself.

Sniffing, she giggled at the strong smell of sex in the room even though they had changed the sheets after lovemaking but still the smell Lingard.

Mia then throws the duvet off her naked body but makes no move to get out of bed. Looking at her breasts, she loved her breasts, not as big as Mama's, and nowhere close to her mother who she felt no jealousy for only slight envy. She pondered her mother, just short of 6 feet in height with long natural ash blonde hair that she dyed, but only lasted a mere week. She loved her so much and felt her pain, she has been voting for the most sexist woman in the world 10 years in a row but could never find true happiness herself. Men became obsessed with her; hell, women had too. The number of times my mother had to get restraining orders filed because of someone becoming obsessed with her. That was no life for her mother, she needed someone special she needed, Kyle.

Oh, her dear brother, as she thought of him, tall, muscular and so very handsome as she imagined what he may look like. She felt herself getting moist at the thought, and not for the first time. Then she sighed. She knew he had been very ill but never knowing just how ill he was.

Still, even if he looked like steven hawking, she would still love him unconditionally but hoped that he was a hunk with a big penis, she feels after having Pappa so many times she had been spoilt when it came to men.