Genetics Pt. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia left her mother not long after, she actually wasn't sure if her brother were indeed a virgin but she just had a feeling and with her own twisted deviant ways, she loved to torment her mother with her not-so-secret desire for her own son and daughter.

Time passes and Roger returned home to his family, after explaining a few days after the event with Mia he traveled to the UK to discover what was happening, he knew he had to lie for now. In the end, it would all work out, but Mia never believed him and called him out on his "bullshit" as she told him every time, he saw her. The rest of the family seems placated with his explanations of recent events until he awoke one night with a pain in the side of his head, before he could react, he barely saw a punch coming, still half asleep and thinking some stranger had gotten into his home and now were attacking him. Roger, managed to get away from his assailant.

Then he could see the face of pure rage was none other than his beautiful wife. "You bastard," she spat out, making Roger wince.

"Baby, calm down," he tried and failed to calm the tigress in front of him with her fists balled up tight, her body shaking with anger.

Roger first thought were, "Who have I screwed to piss her off?" Going straight to all the women he slept with recently, his mind was still not fully away.

"I've just been talking to Kyle," she spits out "You know the one YOU have not seen or HEARD from," her tone harsh making Roger wince.

"Jen, darling, I can explain," placing his arms out peacefully trying to calm her, in all the years they have been together she had never taken her hands to him or him to her, this was a new development and it shock him to his core.

"Just let me explain, it will all make sense Hun, I promise," watching Jens's face, he had never seen such, such hatred such hurt from her. Roger has always been the alpha of the family but at this moment, he felt that position had left him and told him "You're on your now Mr big Shot" for the first time in a very long time, he felt extremely venerable in front of his wife.

"Let me explain before you beat me?" he begged. She just nods at him to continue.

"When you called, I was indeed in the UK, and Jack sat across from me, so I could not tell you the truth at that point," she nodded so he carried on "I had a team thanks to new information from Clare that has resulting in getting rid of all the evidence jack had, but what I had to go through to achieve this could have put in me in prison for a very long time so I could not get you or the family involved," still eying his wife who now just looked like she were about to burst into tears.

"Thanks to Clare and the team I employed to get the job done, Jack is out of the picture, Kyle is now free, but his body had undergone jacks abuse for many years Hun, he getting better, he looks amazing but his emotions are damage and will need time to recover, he still has thing to get done in the UK but once he is done, Jen my love, our baby boy is coming home baby, he is finally coming home," his own voice betraying him as his voice cracks and tears roll down his cheek and before he realizes his wife is hugging him, both sobbing with the joy as they slowly drop to the floor hugging each other knowing that the family after 19 years will finally be whole again.