Geneva School for Girls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing that timing was important, Walker slid his dick forwards, the drooling tip probing against those hot tender tissues at the opening to her throat. He quickly settled himself in place, and gave her a quick nod as he started to flex forward. He only got about an inch into that delicate opening before she started to gag, so he quickly reversed direction, clearing her airway as he pulled right out.

Jessica coughed as she tried to regain her composure. "I'm sorry, sir."

"That's all right. It usually happens the first time. Let's try it again, shall we?"

Jessica nodded as he inserted his rigid prick into her mouth and cradled her head once more. Her mouthwatering breasts rose up once more as she breathed deeply, and then he tried again, levering his hips forward as he sent the bloated head of his cock into her throat. This time he got another inch in, and then her gag reflex took over, expelling him from her throat.

"AAACCKKK...AACKKK..." Her gagging and coughing stopped quickly, and she looked up at him, embarrassment written all over her face as she saw the disappointment in his eyes. "I'm sorry. I'm trying not to...please, sir, can I try again. I promise I'll do better."

"All right," she heard him say, and from his tone, she knew this was her last chance, and the last thing she wanted to do was have him upset with her. She breathed deeply, and then settled herself, rolling her neck slightly, sending a calming shiver running down through her.

Walker had no intention of sending the girl on her way if she couldn't take his cock. No, he knew he'd continue to work that sweet mouth of hers, giving her lots of opportunity to practice. If she couldn't swallow it tonight, well, he had no doubt she'd be a champion sword swallower soon enough.

He looked down at her, seeing the intensity and determination in her face as he slowly moved forward. He positioned the broad tip of his cock at the back of her mouth, feeling those soft tissues at the opening to her throat pressing against his sensitive glans, as if giving it a welcoming kiss.

"Okay, Jessica. I'm going to count to three, and on three, I'm going to feed you every last inch of my cock. Are you ready?" When she gave him that eye-lid nod of agreement, he set his feet firmly as he cradled her head once more, tipping it back slightly so it was in the perfect position to align her mouth with her velvety soft neck.

"One...two...three..." On three, Walker slowly flexed forward, feeling the head of his cock start to move into the girl. One inch...two inches...three inches...

His eyes moved from her stretched lips to her neck. He smiled to himself as he saw her neck start to bulge obscenely as his big thick cock went deeper into her throat. He could almost see the pronounced rope-like ridge at the base of his cockhead as he went deeper, stretching and filling her accepting throat. And fuck, was her throat hot, luxuriously hot and oh so soft.

He looked back at her face as the last two inches slid into her mouth, her soft pouty lips pressed up against his shaven groin as he pressed his midsection flush up against her face. He was completely buried between her sucking lips, over ten inches of thick hard cock in her mouth and throat. He leaned slightly sideways and saw her look up at him, the twinkle in her eyes letting him know how thrilled she was at her efforts. He felt the same.

"You did it, Jessica. Your throat feels incredible. Now, I'm going to slowly back out, and then we'll try again." She eagerly nodded her agreement, and Walker carefully retreated, pulling back far enough to let her take another breath. When she took a couple of breaths, he knew she was ready.

"Okay, I'm going to start face-fucking you now, and I'm going to go all the way in with each stroke. You'll get the hang of knowing when to breathe pretty quick. Okay?"

He barely waited for her to agree before he took a firm grip of her head and, keeping it tilted back at just the right angle, started levering his hips forward once again. He went in to the hilt again, feeling that sinfully illicit sensation of teenage throat welcoming his mature cock in a welcoming embrace. When he touched bottom with his bloated balls resting up against her eye sockets, he drew back, and then started fucking that velvety-soft throat with a smooth rhythmic in and out motion, rolling his hips almost up and down as he fucked her face, fucked it good and deep.

He smiled as he looked down at her, willingly taking every thick inch as she eagerly sucked, her throat muscles working already to massage his buried member. Soon enough, a gooey froth was eeking out around the edges of her stretched lips, sliding down the side of her face and coating his silky bag. She was taking it like a veteran porn star as she sucked avidly at the invading monster. But better than any porn star, her enthusiasm with which she went about her duties was real, not just put on for the camera. There was no mistaking the youthful eagerness she was displaying as her mouth and throat worked over his plundering cock.

Yes, he could see how much she loved what he was doing to her. He watched as her own hand instinctively went between her legs. Lying on her back on the desk, her knees had automatically been drawn up. She was still wearing her uniform skirt, which had slid up to bunch up around her waist, exposing her puffy cunt. As Walker worked himself in and out of her hot throat, her saw her fingers slide into her gooey trench. A nasty wet squelching sound filled the room as she plunged her fingers all the way in to the third digit, her sopping snatch needing relief.

Walker reached forward with one hand and put his fingers on the soft skin of her throat, feeling his driving cock moving back and forth beneath his touch. It was luridly obscene—and he loved it. Her huge tits were swaying in and out and up and down repeatedly, mirroring the rhythmic movements of his surging erection driving deep into her welcoming throat. Jesus, those tits were big, he thought, knowing he'd be playing with those repeatedly this year. Yes, he'd get his hands on those babies every chance he got. And he knew Jessica would have no objection, no objection whatsoever.

Walker knew he could have easily kept face-fucking her and working that throat until he blew his load, which he could tell wasn't too far off. But he had one more lesson planned for young Jessica tonight—after all, he did have to punish her for breaking the rules.

"Okay, Jessica, stand up," the headmaster said as he surprisingly pulled his raging prick out of her mouth. Jessica was shocked. She could tell he was loving the feel of her throat on his cock, and she'd expected him to go off while she was sucking him. She had no idea what was about to happen. She was somewhat dizzy as he helped her off the desk and to her feet, her skirt dropping down to cover her ample thighs as her Mary Janes touched the floor.

"Turn around and lean over the desk," he commanded, and Jessica willingly complied. She looked over her shoulder as she felt him flip up the back of her skirt, baring her backside. "Spread your feet apart." Again, she quickly did as he asked, moving her feet further to each side. She knew with her leaning over the desk like this, her legs would be forming an inviting inverted 'V', and she was hoping the headmaster would fill her dripping cunt with that gorgeous cock of his once again. When he'd been fucking her throat, her cunt had started itching like crazy, and her fingers had helped, but she was right on the verge of getting off when he'd stopped, pulling his dripping cock out of her mouth, gobs of saliva clinging to her pretty face. Her pussy was on fire, and she knew she needed a nice creamy load of man-juice to put it out.

Expecting to have her pussy filled from behind, Jessica watched as he reached into a drawer of his desk and pulled out a tube of lubricant. Her squeezed out a generous amount onto his hand, and then coated his monstrous cock with it. Satisfied that his prodigious member was thoroughly covered with the stuff, he put two fingers together and squeezed out another dollop of the goo.

"It's time for your punishment. I can't let one of my girls break the rules like that and get it away with it Scot free. That just wouldn't be right, would it? Don't you agree?"

Jessica gasped as she felt his greasy fingers touch her backside, his fingers rubbing the salacious goo over her tightly-puckered hole. Knowing what was about to happen, she was too frightened to even respond. She reached forward as she leaned over the desk and wrapped her fingers around the far edge, readying herself.

"Yes, you need to be punished," she heard the headmaster say as he moved closer, positioning the engorged head of his cock against her tender little pucker. "But trust me, I have the feeling that once you get used to it, you're going to love this punishment."

With those final words, she felt him push. Her tight pink bum-hole resisted, but she could tell he was not to be denied, and she did not fight him. Although she was frightened he would tear her in two by fucking her in the bum, she wanted to please him, to let him know she'd do anything he wanted her to do. So Jessica bore down and clasped the front edge the desk with a claw-like grip. Remembering what she'd done with her throat and her gag reflex, she willed herself to relax her tight little ring, knowing it would be worse for her if she didn't.

"That's it, that's my girl," she heard the headmaster say as the huge knob started to move into her. She felt her bum-hole stretch over the invading cockhead, and she gasped as the tight ring popped over the rope-like coronal ridge and locked down on the rigid shaft.

"OH FUCKKKKK...SO FUCKING THICKKKKK..." Jessica gasped as she bit down and tried to calm herself.

Walker held her firmly by the hips and smiled as he held still for a few moments, letting her body get accustomed to the hard slab of meat invading her most private area. Feeling a shudder go through her, and then her body relax into the desk, he continued to flex forward, feeding more of his prodigious member into her hot tight chute.

"AAAHHHHHHH...FUCCGGGGGGG..." Walker heard the girl gasping beneath him as he looked down at the tight pink hole stretched almost to the tearing point around his thick cock. He could feel the muscles in her legs twitching uncontrollably as inch after thick hard inch disappeared inside her body. He kept going, slowly, mercilessly, until the final inch was lost to view inside her, his body pressed flush up against her round curvy bum.

"OH GGGODDDDDD...SO BIGGGG...SO FUCKKKKIIINNGGGG BIGGGG..." Jessica moaned loudly as the headmaster bottomed out inside her cherry ass, his huge cock filling her like she'd never been filled before. He held still with over ten inches of hard thick cock—mature, experienced cock—buried in her tight little bum. She knew he was letting her get used to it, letting her get used to having a real man's cock in the one orifice she had left to give. She'd never been fucked in the ass, not once, and she had no idea what it would feel like. The feelings were more intense than she ever imagined. At first it had been scary and painful, but that initial feeling was quickly receding, replaced by an overwhelming warmth and a luxurious full feeling that she couldn't describe, but wanted more of. As the tingling pain started to wane, and those delicious sensations took their place, she found herself rolling her wide flared hips back against him.

"That's it, that's my girl," Walker said as he felt her body accept the punishment he was ready to give her. Again, he'd felt that reaction in these innocent young girls before, and he'd feel it again in the future, but right now, all he was worried about was teaching busty young Jessica what it felt like to have an experienced knowing cock fuck her in the ass.

"Yes, it's time to fill that pretty little bum of yours," he said as he drew back. He felt those searingly hot tissues inside her pull back with his retreating prick, as if reluctant to let him go. And fuck, was that tight chute of hers ever hot, like a fucking furnace, he thought. He drew back until he felt the ridge of his cockhead pull against that constricting anal ring, and then he drove forward, harder this time.

"OHHH GOGGGGG..." he heard her moan incoherently as he buried every last inch into her again. He quickly drew back, loving the feel of those tender tissues gripping his hard cock like a hot fist. He slammed his hips forward, feeling her body slap against the desk as he worked her plump round ass over and over. He slowed momentarily and rolled his hips, stirring her guts provocatively, rubbing his huge cockhead over those steamy wet tissues inside her.

"AAAAAHHH...SO BIGGGG...FUCKKKK MMEEEE..."

Which is exactly what Walker did. He drew back and started pounding it into her welcoming bum, long-dicking her with each powerful thrust. His rigid erection tore high up into her steaming guts. He could feel her body start to vibrate beneath him, and her moans and groans were coming faster now, her pleasure level escalating right along with his.

"OH MY GOD...OH MY GOD...I...I...AAAHHH FUCCKKKKKK..." Jessica groaned loudly as she started to climax. She was overwhelmed by the exquisite sensations tearing through her body. She never expected to be able to have an orgasm like this by being fucked in the ass. But it was happening, and it was happening in a big way. Her climax started deep inside her and shot to every tingling nerve ending in her body, as if she'd been zapped with a tazer. Her body was shaking as if that electrical current was possessing her, making her quiver and twitch as those powerful orgasmic sensations blasted through her lush young body.

Walker felt her climax start, and when her body started to thrum like a plucked guitar string, it sent him over the edge as well. As she twitched and spasmed beneath him, he poured himself into her, flooding her hot young ass with a massive load of cum. His bucking cock shot and shot, jettisoning rope after rope of thick man-cream into her steaming guts. Those virginal walls of her tender chute were gripping him tightly, massaging his buried prick with her talented young muscles, pulling as much cum out of him as he could give. He drew back once more and slammed it home as she continued to shake feverishly, spewing more of his mature jizz way up inside her as he totally unloaded.

Finally, the heavenly sensations coursing through both of them slowly waned, and as Jessica collapsed onto the desk and drew in deep breaths of cool air, Walker remained buried deep inside that hot young bum, enjoying the sensation of that tight chute milking out the last dregs of semen from his mature cock. He held still for a couple of minutes as they recovered, and then he slowly drew backward, his spent prick coming out of her stretched hole in a slippery rush.

"Turn around and get on your knees," Walker said as he took a step backwards.

Still trembling from her intense climax, Jessica slid off the desk and dropped to her knees as she turned to face the headmaster. He stood before her and held his heavy limber cock out towards her, the long manly prick glistening with a combination of her natural juices, lubricant, and pearly strands of his cum.

"Time to clean up my cock. Your future husband will expect this off you. Pussy to mouth, ass to mouth, it doesn't matter. This is going to be one of your duties."

Jessica compliantly nodded as she looked up at him with adoring eyes, loving everything he'd done to her tonight. She felt more like a grown-up woman than she ever had in her whole life, and she had this man to thank for it. She eagerly opened her mouth as he stepped forward and dropped his heavy cock right into her open mouth. She enthusiastically closed her lips around the flared head, bathing the pebbly glans with her broad flat tongue as she licked and sucked, drawing the tasty residue into her mouth. She swallowed, feeling herself almost swoon as the heady, earthy taste tingled her senses as the warm goo slid down her throat to find a nice warm home in the pit of her stomach. She sucked and licked as he fed more into her hot young mouth, making her clean his heavy dick for him. When she'd gotten as much of the sticky goo off of him as she could, he pulled it out of her mouth and lifted his cock up out of the way. He moved closer, and she knew her duties weren't done until she'd cleaned his entire midsection, including his balls. She tenderly sucked those heavy orbs into her mouth and bathed his silky bag with her talented tongue. He finally stepped back, satisfied that all that was left on his shaven groin was the drying residue from her warm saliva.

"You did very well on your first lessons, Jessica, and I was impressed with the way you accepted your punishment. I'll be sure to tell the rest of your instructors what a talented student you are." Walker sat back into his desk chair, his limber cock lying teasingly against his thigh.

"Thank you, sir," Jessica replied as she reached up to her lips and pushed a stray wad of cum off her chin and into her mouth. She was still on her knees before him, and her eyes looked hungrily at that gorgeous big cock of his. "Sir, I still feel like I might need some special instruction from you when it comes to...comes to..."

"Just say it, girl. What's on your mind?"

"When it comes to using my mouth," Jessica spat out, her eyes looking at that limber dick as her tongue slid out unconsciously to lick at her soft red lips.

"Is that right?" Walker said as he let his hand move down to his lap, his fingers toying teasingly with his heavy prick.

"Yes, I think I can do better. I'm sure I can do better than I did, with just a little more practice." She spoke the words suggestively as her eyes flicked between his eyes and his mesmerizing cock.

Walker could see the hunger in the young girl's eyes. "I see. And when would you like to start practicing?" He slid his big hand beneath his heavy member and teasingly held it out towards her.

"Would now be all right?" the girl asked as he could see her backside shifting about restlessly.

Walker remained calm on the outside, but felt a big smile come over him on the inside. He turned his chair directly towards her. "I think now would be the perfect time to start." He let his legs drift apart as he held his long thick cock out towards her. Like being drawn in by a magnet, the busty young girl crawled between his spread thighs.

The headmaster let Jessica practice three more times on him that night before he sent her back to her room with a belly full of cum. While she'd been 'practicing', Jessica had also been busy with her own fingers between her legs, climaxing numerous times herself.

When he finally sent her on her way, Jessica's lips and tongue were buzzingly numb as she made her way back to her room on wobbly legs, but she never felt more satisfied, and more alive, in her entire life.

Walker smiled as he closed the door to his office after watching her shapely body move down the hallway on shaky legs. He retired to his bedroom adjacent to his office. Yes, with sweet young Jessica and those tremendous tits of hers his to play with whenever he wanted, it was going to be a wonderful year at the Geneva School for Girls. Yes, a wonderful year indeed.