Geneva School for Girls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,718 Followers

He reached down and flipped up the hem of her skirt, exposing that delicious young cunt of hers. He looked down between those plump full thighs of hers, the inverted V of her widely-spread thighs drawing his eyes to her pussy like a magnet. It was totally clean-shaven, and her whole mound was glistening with her secretions. Her full inner lips looked pouty and needy, as if she needed to get fucked bad, which, by the way she was panting and wriggling about restlessly, he knew to be true. He could clearly make out the protruding bud of her clit peeking out of its sheath at the top of her slit. The red beacon was covered with her warm dew, shining like a tiny cherry. He knew before he'd even been inside her that this was a cunt he was going to love fucking.

"This is when your second lesson begins," Jessica heard the headmaster say as he stepped closer between her spread legs. She looked down, her heart racing like mad as he wrapped his hand around the immense shaft of his big cock and pointed it right at her delicate little flower. As she looked down at the dripping tip of his immense prick, she was trembling. She'd had a few boys' cocks inside her before, but she'd never had anything anywhere close to this big before. No, she wasn't a virgin, but she felt like one right now as she watched this handsome experienced man get ready to fuck her. She knew this wasn't going to be 'making love', this was going to be good, hard, lesson in fucking. Teaching her what was going to be expected of her in the future, both at this school, and for the wealthy man she'd marry one day.

Walker looked down at that hot little hole and pointed the flared head of his cock right at it. He shifted closer and pressed the immense knob right up against those shining labial gates, nuzzling the massive head between them. They were slippery as sin, and hot as a starter's pistol. With his hand wrapped around the thick shaft, he moved the broad head all around her soaking-wet vulva, coating his pebbly glans with her flowing juices.

"Ohhnnn..." She let out a low moan when he rubbed the tip over her protruding clit, so he proceeded to tease it a few times, rubbing his drooling precum all over the still little nodule. This elicited more sobs and moans from the sweet young thing beneath him. He looked up to see her looking down past her bunched-up skirt to her glistening pussy, watching with anticipation as he teased her with his rigid cock.

Wanting more, Walker drew the crimson crown back until he had it nestled between her slippery lips once more. He wriggled it in, watching those sweet young lips spread open as they followed the contours of the big flared head. With the head of his cock secured in her hot little cunt, he let go of the pulsing shaft.

"Bring your knees up. I want you opened right up for me."

Jessica obediently drew her knees up towards her chest. When they were high enough, Walker reached down and grabbed her lower legs, slipping his fingers around her sock-covered ankles. He thought she looked damned cute with her white knees socks and Mary Janes still on. Taking a firm grip of her ankles, he raised her legs straight up in the air, knowing that nearly all girls this age were as flexible as he wanted them to be. With her pretty little school shoes sticking straight up at the ceiling, he slowly stretched his arms out to each side.

Jessica was gasping hotly as she watched the headmaster spread her legs wide open, totally spread-eagling her on the desk. He had total control of her, and she knew he was going to use her to satisfy his own lustful desires, but she was loving every minute of it.

"That's better. Now I can go in nice and deep," Walker said as he slowly rolled his hips, letting her feel the lemon-sized head of his cock pressing against the soft wet petals at the entrance to her cunt. He paused and set himself, and then started to lever his hips forward.

"OH MY GOD..." Jessica moaned as he started to stretch her steaming little box. Walker was happy that when he'd had the renovations done, he'd specifically asked for state of the art soundproofing panels to be installed beneath the stately wood panelling of his office walls. A specially-made soundproof door had been made to his specifications. With everything in place, the raised moans and wails like Jessica just made were lost on anyone but those inside this room.

Walker kept moving his hips forward, driving that hard muscular lance deeper into the school girl. He watched her labia as they circled his cock possessively, stretched obscenely as they fought to survive the cunt-ravaging assault.

"OH GOD...SO BIG...SO FUCKING BIG..."

Jessica was moaning and groaning as she watched that massive cock slide further into her, stretching the walls of her vagina like never before. He got as deep as Jimmy from her senior homeroom, and then as deep as Brock, a college guy who she thought was big down there. He paused at that point, as if knowing this was the limit of any cock that had been inside her before. Jessica looked down between her legs, shaking as she realized there was still about half the length of his cock to go. Her bottom lip was quivering as she looked at the powerful cock, the rigid shaft pulsing as he shifted his feet in readiness for what was coming next. He spoke, and once again, it was as if he was reading her mind.

"Yes, Jessica, you're going to get all of that cock inside you. Every last inch. And I promise you, once you do, you're going to want it again, and again, and again."

Walker held her legs as far apart as he could get them as he slowly rolled his hips once more, teasing her. She was moaning and whimpering with desire as he pressed that massive cockhead all over the fiery hot walls deep inside her. Setting himself for the final onslaught, he started flexing his hips forward once again, feeling the hot oily tissues inside her start to part as they allowed him access to depths inside her where no man had been before. As they finally yielded, he pushed harder.

"UNGGGHHH," Jessica groaned, feeling fuller of cock that she could have ever imagined. The feeling was incredible. She thought she'd be torn in two, and crying from the pain, but this was a different sort of pain. It was sinfully delicious pain. It was a subtle discomfort combined with blissful pleasure, and the blissful pleasure part of it was rapidly starting to take over.

Walker smiled down at the young girl as she started to willingly accept what was happening to her. The hot walls of her velvety love pocket gripped him in a buttery sheath, the coital walls clinging tightly to his driving prick. He kept his hips moving forward, slowly, mercilessly, as inch by inch disappeared from view. With one inch remaining, he looked up at her face as he flexed forward, driving that final inch into her with one vigorous thrust. The head of his massive prick bumped up against her cervix, the deliciously new sensation of being fucked that deep sending her right over the edge.

"FUCKKKK MEEEEE..." Jessica wailed loudly as her body seemed to explode under the power of an intense climax. Her eyes rolled back in her head as her arms slipped out from beneath her and she collapsed back onto the desk. The huge cock inside her had triggered on orgasm that started deep in her seeping cunt and blasted to every nerve ending of her body, causing her to shake and twitch uncontrollably. She felt like she'd lost total control of her body, which convulsed and spasmed like a wild thing as jolts of pleasure shot through her like an atomic bomb.

Walker smiled as he looked down at the busty young girl thrashing about beneath him, his long thick cock buried to the hilt inside her teenage pussy. She was shaking and twitching like crazy, her head flopping from side to side as she came. He could barely hold on to her widely-spread legs as she bucked like a bronco. He looked down at the insides of her creamy thighs, seeing the muscles beneath her smooth skin twitching and vibrating rhythmically. He felt a moistness at his groin, and knew that her orgasm was so powerful that she was spraying him with her fragrant cunt-honey. With his cock buried balls-deep, he rolled his hips, pressing the huge knob against the sensitive tissues at the opening to her womb, making sure she got as much pleasure from her climax as possible.

"OH FUCKKK...OH FUCKKK..." Jessica groaned loudly, reaching for the sides of the desk as she fought for something to grab onto. Her body was flailing around as wave after wave of luxurious delight coursed through her...and she never wanted it to end. Which unfortunately, it finally did, but with her body almost singing with exquisite delight, she could feel that there was another climax on the way close behind it.

"Did you like that, Jessica?" Walker said as he rolled his hips provocatively, stirring the girls insides like never before.

"Oh my God, that was in...incredible," Jessica gasped out. Her huge chest was heaving, her stiff nipples thrusting upwards towards the ceiling. "I've never felt anything like that before. It felt like you were tearing me apart at first, and then it started to feel good...unbelievably good. And then when you got it all the way in, it felt so amazing...I...I thought I was gonna pass out."

Amazing...? Walker hated that word, but all the young girls seemed to use it, so if it worked for them, well, so be it. It was readily apparent by the satisfied yet hungry look in her eyes that Jessica had quickly gone from a scared little girl to a cock-loving slut. Yes, a busty young slut who craved big cock. The way she was rolling her own hips back against him already told him she no intention of going anywhere else right now, and definitely wanted more—which was exactly what he wanted to give her—more hard thick cock.

"I'm glad you liked it. And I'm sure your future husband will like the way you react to being filled with a big cock like that. It was quite 'amazing' to see you come so enthusiastically." He paused as the girl gave him a guilty smile, but now it was time for him to enjoy that spectacular body of hers to satisfy his own perverse desires.

"Now that you've taken every inch inside you, it's time to get to the meat of lesson number two, so to speak." Keeping her legs spread-eagled far apart and her toes pointed to the sky, Walker slowly drew his rigid prick backwards.

Jessica propped herself up on her elbows again so she could watch. Both of them looked down as the long thick cock reappeared, her shiny stretched pussy-lips following it out. Jessica could feel a slight tug as she tried to grip down on the retreating cock, not wanting to let it go.

Walker smiled as he looked down at her young pussy starting to work on him already. Yes, this one was going to be special all right. No doubt about it. He'd barely drawn two inches out of her and the muscles behind the slick walls of her gooey trench were pressing down on him, trying to grip his hard cock like a hot buttery fist. He drew back until his thick coronal ridge was visible, the dark purple cord glistening with her cunt-honey. With just the tip of his dick trapped between her slippery labial gates, he flexed forward vigorously, driving it balls-deep with one powerful thrust.

"OH FUCCCKKKKK!" Jessica wailed as the huge cock hammered its way back into the depths of her hot teenage cunt. His shaven groin slapped against her puffy vulva, creating a lewd noise that was music to Walker's ears. He quickly drew back and slammed it into her again, as if he was trying to drive her right through the surface of the desk.

"OH GOD...I'M GOING TO...I'M GOING TO...AAAHHHHH..." Jessica let out another loud moan as a second cunt-wrenching climax tore through her. Her body was twisting and bucking every which way, but Walker kept her legs spread wide open with his outstretched arms as he jack-hammered away at her steamy teenage box, his body slapping forcefully against hers as he bottomed out with each savage thrust.

When she started to come down from her second climax, he slowed his assault on her pretty pussy, really working over her cunt with his cock. He was rolling his hips as he pressed the massive knob all around those hot oily tissues inside her, making her feel every hard inch as that girthy prick stretched her every which way.

"I...I've never been fucked like this before. It...it feels incredible," Jessica gasped, her body revelling in the delicious sensations his thrusting erection was causing within her. She knew the difference in what she was feeling wasn't just because of the size of the headmaster's cock—no—it was the way who knew what to do with it. The boys she'd had before had just plunged away clumsily, but this man, this handsome mature man, knew exactly how to fuck a woman. He knew how to use his cock to make her feel wanted, desired, needed, and he knew how to give her just as much pleasure from him as he was getting from her. She knew her days of fucking boys was over. It was only grown-up experienced men for her from here on out.

"I'm glad you like it," Walker said. "You're going to be getting a lot of this from now on. I'll be sure to let your other instructors know what a willing student you are." With a smile on his face, he angled his cock upwards, concentrating on those hot folds of flesh on the roof of her vagina, just beneath her throbbing clit, which he could see like a fiery button protruding up from its protective sheath.

"OH JESUS...OH JESUS..." Jessica moaned, just before she started to spasm into another climax.

Walker saw her start to go off, and rubbed his cockhead firmly against those sensitive tissues beneath her clit, which caused her to convulse and shake like a ragdoll. She came like a champion, and then he teasingly worked his cock slowly in and out of her again and again as she continued to pant and moan.

He loved the way her tits were rhythmically bobbing up and down and in and out, those massive funbags swaying and jiggling erotically. He decided he wanted to get his hands on those beauties again, so he slowly drew his hands in and lowered her legs on either side of him.

"Wrap your legs around my back," he said as he released his grip on her ankles.

Jessica did as he asked, bringing her sock-clad legs around him and crossing her Mary Janes over his backside. As she did, Walker reached forward and filled his hands were her huge breasts, loving the feel of those velvety-soft tits beneath his fingers. He squeezed those voluptuous mounds, watching the soft tit-flesh almost ooze forth between his fingers.

He never stopped fucking her, but kept his hips driving in and out, making sure to go as deep as he could, which she seemed to love. At least that's what the continuous stream of moans and animalistic grunts was telling him.

As he mauled and squeezed her huge tits, he fucked her to two more orgasms, suppressing his own desire to come each time she started thrashing about beneath him. He waited until her shaking body came down from her last climax before he gave her his next instruction. "Okay, Jessica, it's time for your next lesson."

Jessica looked up at him, totally confused. She knew he hadn't come yet, and she thought he'd continue to fuck her until he sprayed her insides. She'd already come a number of times, but she still wanted more. She already knew she was addicted to that cock of his, that big, mature, experienced man-cock. Jessica was surprised even more when he backed completely out of her, his glistening cock pointing upwards, the massive crown bobbing menacingly as he breathed in and out.

"Turn around and lay down on your back."

Jessica did as the headmaster asked, spinning around on her chubby bum until she was facing away from him. She slid her body forwards and leaned back at the same time, until she was lying right back, her head at the edge of the desk.

Walker smiled as he looked down at her, impressed by both her compliant nature, and the spectacular beauty of her busty teenage body. He'd pictured her in just this position when she'd been in for her admissions interview, when she'd had those massive knockers gorgeously encased in a sky-blue turtleneck sweater. As soon as he got a look at those guns, he basically stamped her application as 'APPROVED' right there. His hungry eyes now went to her impressive chest, where her huge tits were sitting right up there for him, the stiff nipples pointing skyward, the little red bullets looked so engorged he thought they might pop.

"Shift back. I want your head over the edge of the desk." The girl did just as he asked, and when her head came over the edge, he cradled it in his hands. "Good, that's the way," he said as he reached down past her chin with one hand and stroked her neck gently, his fingertips running along her soft young skin. "Nice, very nice indeed."

Walker shifted closer as he looked down at that pretty upturned face, knowing he'd have his cock buried deep inside it in just a few moments. With one hand he pushed down on the top of his rigid prick, pointing the bloated knob at her parted lips. "Open wide, sweetheart."

Jessica looked up at the throbbing monster hovering over her face as she opened her mouth as wide as she could. She could see one prominent vein on the underside of his dick pulsing, keeping his huge cock throbbing with hot blood. The enflamed crown looked puffy and in need of relief, with the wet red eye at the tip dripping precum. Some of the slimy cocksap drooled onto her face as he moved closer, bringing that gorgeous piece of man-meat towards her waiting mouth.

Walker was happy to see the enthusiastic look on the teen's face as he placed the big cockhead between her parted lips. As soon as the hot pebbly glans hit her lips, she started sucking at it, drawing it into her waiting mouth. Walker smiled as he looked down at her, knowing that her initial fear and trepidation had been replaced by the curiosity and hungry eagerness that he loved to see. He'd seen it before, and he'd see it again—he knew that for sure—but this girl, young Jessica, she was something special all right, very special indeed.

With his cockhead trapped between her sucking lips, Walker took her head in both hands and started working her mouth, flexing his hips slowly back and forth as he rubbed his enflamed glans over every square inch inside her hot little mouth. That mouth of hers was steamingly hot and full of her gooey slobber, making it a perfect receptacle for his needy cock. Yes, her sweet young mouth was a thing of beauty, but he wanted more.

"I'm going to go deeper now, Jessica. Your future husband will expect this of you. Do you understand?" With her mouth full of rock-hard cock, Walker looked down and saw her nod in agreement by flicking her eyelids closed and moving her head slightly. "Good. I want you to take a deep breath and try and relax your throat as much as you can. I'll go nice and slow. Don't worry, I won't hurt you."

Jessica looked up at the sweet knowing smile on the older man's face and it made her heart flutter, knowing she was pleasing him, and that he'd make sure she was okay. It made her feel special that this man, the headmaster at the school, was being so nice to her. She'd broken one of the school's cardinal rules, and here he was, taking her under his wing to make sure she'd have the special education she needed. As her eyes met his, she nodded again as he backed his steely prick out of her mouth slightly, allowing her to take a deep breath. She breathed in, filling her lungs, and then, knowing what was coming, she concentrated on trying to relax her throat.

Walker smiled to himself as he watched the girl's massive chest swell as she breathed deeply, those spectacular tits rising up even more. "Fuck, they're something else," he thought to himself. "The best set I've seen in a few years."

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,718 Followers