Geneva School for Girls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,733 Followers

"Oh yeah, that's it...that's it...perfect," Walker said as he felt those tingling sensations in his midsection. Fuck, this girl is good, really good, he thought to himself as he felt the first rush of semen speed up the shaft of his pulsating cock.

When his raging prick was just about go off, he quickly levered his hips backwards and wrapped his hand around his throbbing erection, pointing it right at her face. As she kneeled there with her mouth gaping open, a long strand of spit dangling off her lower lip and with her eyes looking up at him pleadingly, he shot. The first thick white rope hit her right on the chin and raced up one side of her face and into her jet black hair. He pointed his enflamed cockhead towards the other side of her face as the second volley of cum rifled forth, giving that cheek and her forehead the same treatment.

When he'd pulled out, Jessica had no idea what was happening. She was worried that she'd done something wrong, and that he'd taken that glorious cock away from her, just when she thought she was pleasing him the most. But when that first long ribbon of spunk landed on her face, she knew he'd been happy with her efforts, and he was rewarding her in this special way, as if marking his territory by branding her face with his cum. The second strand hit the other side of her face, and as she felt the luxurious feel of that warm wet rope of mature semen against her smooth teenage skin, the excitement of it all sent her right over the edge.

"AAAAHHH," Jessica gasped loudly as she plunged two fingers deep into her steamy hole. She could feel herself gushing all over herself as she came, at the same time feeling wad after wad of hot white cum rain down upon her upturned face. The feeling of that cum being shot on her excited her even more, causing her to tremble and shake uncontrollably. The delicious sensations shot through every tingling nerve ending of her body as she kept her pretty face turned up, turned up towards the pelting assault of cum raining down on her. She couldn't believe how much this man could shoot, and she was loving every erotic second of it. She massaged his tender nuts, as if trying to coax as much of his manly seed out of him as she could, wanting it all.

Headmaster Walker smiled down at his young charge as he flooded her face with cum. He turned those pretty young features into an obscene white mask as he totally unloaded, painting her face with thick milky semen. He moved the head of his spitting cock from one side of her face to the other, pelting her with creamy paste. As the least vestiges of his climax ran through him, he pumped out the final drops of jizz, flicking the pearly goodness onto her upturned face.

He drew in a deep breath of air as he looked down at her, smiling to himself at the size of the load this sweet young thing had pulled out of him. Most of those adorable chubby cheeks of hers were covered with the stuff, with milky wads dangling from her chin, and ribbons and gobs of the clingy cum sticking to her forehead and matted in her hair.

Yes, he'd done her up right. And he'd seen that hand of hers go beneath her school uniform skirt, and he knew where that hand had gone. During his own orgasm, he'd watched her start to twitch and shake through her own. She was by no means the first young girl who'd been overcome with desire while sucking his prodigious member, and she wouldn't be the last. As he looked down at that pretty young face covered with his cum, he knew that she'd earned her reward, and now it was time to give it to her.

"You did very well in the first part of our lesson, Jessica," he said as he stepped closer to her and reached out towards her face, "but we're not quite finished with this part just yet. Open wide, sweetheart."

Jessica immediately did as she was asked, opening her mouth for him to use as he pleased. She wasn't just excited by what she thought would happen next, she was also excited that he'd called her 'sweetheart'. She'd swelled with emotion when she heard those words, knowing he must have been pleased with her efforts.

"That's a good girl," he said as his long index finger moved across her cheek, pushing a big load of cum towards her open mouth. "Your future husband will expect you to swallow every drop of his cum. You're not to waste a drop. It's good if you learn that right now."

Walker snowplowed a big gob of the thick paste right into Jessica's mouth, and then slid his cum-coated finger inside. She instinctively closed her lips around the invading digit, licking and sucking it clean. "That's the way, that's what I like to see."

He pulled his finger out of her with mouth an audible pop. He was happy to see the look of pure contentment on her face as he fed her. Her eyes closed in bliss as he slid another hefty wad of goo right onto her waiting tongue. He repeated this until he'd gathered up as much of his cum as he could and fed it to her, noticing how eagerly she swallowed every creamy drop.

"That's a good girl," he said as she slobbered and sucked at his finger for the last time. "Come over here, Jessica." Walker stepped over to the big leather easy chair he had in the corner of his office. He sat down and beckoned to the girl. She got to her feet, shyly withdrawing her hand from beneath her skirt. In that brief second when her hand came into the light, he could see her whole hand glistening, glistening with her sweet teenage juices. She stepped over towards him, with her face still shining as the last vestiges of his cum dried on her skin.

"Sit right here and let me look at you," Walker said as he nodded towards his naked lap, his long heavy cock lying restlessly against his thigh, like a sleeping snake about to wake up and wreak havoc on whoever had disturbed it.

Jessica felt an obscene thrill as she smoothed her uniform skirt beneath her and sat down. She could feel that limber tube of flesh beneath her, and just the thought of it sent a tingle of excitement through her.

"You're a beautiful young woman, Jessica," Walker said as he slid his arm around the girl. He took his other hand and pressed it against her stomach, feeling her warm flesh beneath the fabric of the skirt. With his fingers spread out, he slid his hand higher. "And this incredible body of yours is going to make some rich man very happy one day, very soon, I'd think." His hand moved up and cupped one of her massive tits. He squeezed gently, and then hefted it, amazed at the weight of the sizable orb.

"Yes, as you girls say nowadays, this body of yours is 'hot', very hot indeed. Lean down here, sweetheart. I want to see how you are at kissing."

With her body on fire beneath the experienced man's touch, Jessica lowered her face to his, her mouth eagerly waiting. Through hooded eyes she watched as his full lips pressed against hers, pulling her against him as he took control of the kiss. His lips were warm and oh so tender, yet manly at the same time. She felt his tongue press against the crease of her lips, and she obediently let her lips open, letting his tongue make its way inside. His tongue pressed against hers, both forcefully, and yet romantically, at the same time. It was a kiss of lovers, lovers with a deeply burning passion that needed to be satisfied.

"Mmmm..." Jessica heard herself moaning softly as her eyes closed, surrendering herself to the wonder of the kiss. Like everything else that had happened with this man, it was a kiss that seemed to open up a new world to her. It wasn't the clumsy, slobbering kiss of a boy. No, it was the warm passionate kiss of a man, a man who knew how to treat a woman. When he finally withdrew his mouth from hers, she felt breathless with anticipation, wanting more, wanting another hot, deep kiss, a kiss that seemed to possess every inch of her needy teenage body.

"Would you like more of that, Jessica?" Walker could see the look of desire in the girl's half-closed eyes. Her full wet lips were parted as she breathed raggedly, almost begging him to kiss her again. She nodded, a pleading look in her eyes as she moved closer and brought her lips down to his. He could see how badly she needed it, and slowly feathered his tongue deep into her hot sweet mouth as his lips pressed against hers. Holding her this close, her warm young scent fired his senses. Although he'd just pasted her with a huge load, that alluring scent of innocence coming from this sweet young girl was causing his libido to stir with need, setting a spark to the flame that burned inside him for these innocent young girls.

Walker pushed the girl back slightly as he drew his mouth away from hers. She was panting hotly, her breathing ragged as her sumptuous chest heaved with desire beneath her white blouse. "Yes, you're a wonderful kisser too, Jessica. Very good indeed." His hand slid up over the front of the thrusting shelf of her tits as his fingers reached for the top button of her blouse.

"Now, let's get a better look at these gorgeous breasts of yours. Sit up straight now, shoulders back...that's a good girl." Walker was happy to see that the girl complied with his instructions so willingly. She sat up straighter in his lap and drew her shoulders back squarely, causing her tits to thrust forward. He smiled as he watched those massive guns stretch the simple white blouse, gaps drawing taut between the buttons. He plucked open the top button, and then the next one. When the third one popped open, he had a perfect view into her deep dark cleavage.

"Nice, very nice," he uttered in a hypnotic tone as he continued undoing the buttons. He pulled the bottom of the blouse out from the waistband of her pleated school skirt and undid the last button. He drew back the sides of her blouse, exposing her bra-encased breasts.

"Fuck me!" Walker muttered to himself as he took in the breathtaking sight before him. He'd seen a lot of great-looking female chests in his years at this school, but this girl was right up there with the best of them. They were deliciously round, and innocently plump, which made them look finger-itchingly touchable. The skin on her breasts looked smooth and pure as a newborn's, and as soft-looking as the petals of a pink rose. And they were big, REALLY FUCKING BIG! They were stretching her lacy white bra to its limit, with generous swells of that baby-soft flesh straining against the top edge of the lace-trimmed cups. He could see that although her bra was delicate and feminine-looking, it was also heavily-structured, with stiffening wire hidden deftly beneath bands of silky white piping. The design of the bra caused her incredible guns to be pushed together and up, creating a deep dark line of cleavage that Walker knew he could get lost in. A line of cleavage that he knew he'd be sliding his prick deep into soon enough. There was enough tit there for all of his instructors to have fun with, with some left over for others to play with, like her roommate Lisa, who he couldn't blame at all for wanting to get her hands on those spectacular beauties.

PROOFED TO HERE

"You have beautiful breasts, Jessica," he said as he reached beneath her shirt and filled his hand with one of the huge orbs. The satin of her bra felt cool beneath his fingers and as he cupped her breast, once again he couldn't believe the size and weight of it.

Jessica shivered under his touch, but meekly looked down as he groped her. It felt wonderful to have this man's hands on her. The way he touched her showed once again that he knew exactly the way a woman liked to be touched. It wasn't the awkward groping she was used to with boys. No, she was being touched by an experience man who knew what she wanted, and what HE wanted, and he was taking exactly what he wanted. And she had no complaints about that whatsoever.

"Let's get a better look at these," Walker said, noticing that her bra was secured with a front clasp between the two substantial cups. He nodded to the spot at the base of her two heavy mounds. "Go ahead, open that for me."

Jessica compliantly raised her hands to her chest and slid the clasp open, slowly drawing the two cups of the bra away from her big tits.

"OH MY GOD!" Walker thought to himself. Freed from the constricting confines of her bra, Walker had expected those whoppers to settle down and apart. He thought the power bra had been pressing them together as they contained the enormous tits. But they'd barely moved at all once she'd pulled the huge bra cups to each side. They continued to ride high on her chest, even at their incredible size. They spread out slightly to each side, more than covering the full breadth of her chest, but the sag he expected never happened. He was rendered almost speechless at the youthful beauty of those spectacular tits, and felt another jolt go right to his rekindling cock. Once again, he was amazed at the wonders of youth, and knew that was one of the reasons he loved this job of teaching and guiding these young girls, even after all these years.

"Jessica, these are just about the most beautiful breasts I've even seen," Walker said, feeling himself start to salivate. "They're perfect." And they were. They were wonderfully round and full, and as he reached up and filled his hand with one, he was happy to see that they felt as baby-soft as they looked. Her pebbly areolae were in perfect proportion to her sizable tits, and her already-stiff nipples were deliciously pink as young strawberries.

"Thank you, sir," Jessica said as the headmaster's hands ran over her breasts, touching and feeling her expertly. His thumb rolled over one nipple, causing her to squirm in his lap. She couldn't help but let out a breathy little purr.

"You like that?" Walker said as the girl rolled her bum against his cock as she twisted in his lap.

"Yes sir. It feels...it feels really good."

Walker kept his hands busy, running his fingers all over those tremendous guns as she slumped against him and panted, obviously excited and loving what he was doing to her with his experienced hands. They felt exquisitely youthful and bouncy beneath his fingers as he kneaded and squeezed them. He paid particular attention to her nipples, which had gotten as stiff as bullets as he rolled them between his thumb and forefinger. He toyed with her breasts for a good ten minutes, feeling his cock start to reawaken as her big round bum pressed against his groin. She was almost gasping with desire by this point, and it wasn't hard for him to tell how sensitive her breasts were to his teasing touch.

"Your nipples are a thing of beauty. Let's see if you like this."

Jessica let out a throaty growl as the headmaster leaned forward and slipped his lips over one of her nipples. She felt like it was coming alive in his mouth as he delicately nipped at it and swirled his tongue over the protruding bud. "Oh sir, that feels wonderful." Jessica unconsciously drew her shoulders back, causing her chest to thrust forward. She loved the feel of his mouth on her tits, and wanted more. He moved to her other breast, giving it the same treatment as she looked down at his sucking mouth. She was breathing raggedly, her heart beating rapidly as he sucked at her huge tits.

"I want to see you do it," Walker said as he let go of her nipple with his lips and sat back.

"See me do it, sir?" With her face flushed with excitement, Jessica looked at the headmaster, totally confused.

"Yes, I want to see you suck your own nipples. With breasts the size of yours, it'll be easy. And I won't believe you if you tell me you've never done it to yourself before."

The flushing of Jessica's face told Walker all he needed to know. She tipped her head down and pursed her lips forward as her hands went to one giant boob. She lifted the massive orb, tipping the nipple up towards her parted lips. He smiled as he watched those pouty red lips of hers slide over the stiff red bud and then spread out over her pebbly areola. A gentle sucking sound sent another pulse of blood to his rising cock as Jessica's eyes closed, waves of blissful pleasure washing over her as she sucked, the nipple sending tingles of delight throughout her lush young body.

Her pussy was absolutely soaked, and she imagined her sodden panties were leaking right through her uniform skirt onto the headmaster's lap. She wriggled her bum, feeling the hard length of his stiffening rod against her backside, which made her squirm even more.

"Here, let me help you with that," the headmaster said, lifting her other breast up towards her. She switched her mouth from one nipple to the other, and then was surprised to see that he took the other one she'd just abandoned into his own mouth, both of them sucking her nipples at the same time.

This went on for some time as the headmaster groped and fondled her breasts. He'd lift one up to her when he wanted her to suck it, while using either his own mouth or hands to play with the other one. Jessica felt like she was about to explode right there. She'd never felt her nipples get so hard in her life. Wave upon wave of scintillating pleasure rolled through her as both of their mouths teased those stiff red bullets mercilessly. By now she could feel that his cock was rock hard. It felt like a thick iron bar as it probed upwards against her shifting backside. She could feel the intense heat of it right through her skirt.

"C'mere, Jessica, it's time for your next lesson," Walker said as he shifted her off his lap and stood up, his thrusting erection rising up menacingly. He took her hand and led her over to his desk, which he'd cleared of any papers or obstructions. He peeled off her blouse and dangling bra and tossed them aside, giving him a clear view of those mammoth boobs. He pressed her back against the edge of the desk, his eyes feasting on those glorious tits as they shook and wobbled when her backside bumped up against the desk.

While he was looking at her quivering breasts, she was looking down at his raging prick, the enormous cock pulsing and throbbing mere inches away from her. "Oh my god, he's not really going to...he can't be thinking...that thing will tear me in two!" Jessica thought as she looked at the deadly club pointed towards her, wondering if the headmaster was really going to try and fuck her. Like she'd thought earlier, how could anyone take that cunt-splitter inside them and still be able to walk straight? She was quaking with both fear and anticipation as the headmaster reached down and grabbed her by the waist. He lifted her up, sitting her bum right on the edge of the desk.

"Let's get these out of the way," the headmaster said as he lifted her skirt and grabbed the waistband of her panties. She shimmied from side to side as he pulled them down and off her legs. He held them in front of her, the material absolutely soaked with her young juices. He held them close to her nose and nodded, letting her know he wanted her to smell them. She did as he held them close, the warm scent of her own pussy flooding her senses. The alluring fragrance turned her on even more.

He did the same, pressing the damp panties right against his face as he breathed deeply, thrilled at the delicate young scent of teenage cunt. A pulsing went right through him to his cock, causing a dollop of precum to fill the wet red eye at the tip and start distending downwards.

"Sit back," he said as he tossed her panties aside. Jessica did as she was told. She leaned back with her arms straightened out behind her. The headmaster stepped even closer, pushing her knees to each side as he positioned himself between her legs.

Walker smiled inside as he looked down at the young girl, propped up on his desk, those huge tits of hers heaving with excitement, her red nipples swollen and glistening with their spit. It turned him on to see her still wearing her pleated school skirt, knee socks, and Mary Janes. He loved taking these girls when they were dressed like this.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,733 Followers