All Comments on 'Genie Chronicles Ch. 28'

by Joe Brolly

Sort by:
  • 264 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Same as "The End"

The Title says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
.........DAMN !!

WOW....what happened JOE ? It's going on 3 years and

not a word. People are still reading your (unfinished)

story and are "still" liking it !

Does anyone know what happened to Joe ? Did he "hit

the WALL?" Writer's block ? Just loose interest ? Win

the lottery & put his pen away ?

Well good goin' Joe. You sure sucked me in...I started

reading and couldn't stop and now am joining the

rest of your unsatisfied Fans...

..........DAMN !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
OMG,MOAR!FML

This story could pretty much continue forever.

More explanation of magical creatures, his ancestors, his Aunt, his Mom, Jen and their connection. Are they friends or foes?

Gradually display the use of Jen's magical powers since we barely scratched a surface.

He has Jen for crying out loud, and he's working in the adult industry. He should pretty much screw every porn star who wants to create an exclusive scenario for the simulator. Speaking of which, why aren't there any threesomes/foursomes/fivesomes/orgies? (Please don't add more males to balance the ratio.) As for his Techrotica company with the simulator and upcoming all-purpose lubricant, if I were Jack, I'd wish to Genie for the products are to never be reverse-engineered and replicated. Wouldn't want competitors for one-of-a-kind products and interfering with making money..

He already wished to control the arousal length of his penis (and sometimes forgotten in some scenes), so why hasn't he wished to control his orgasms or have the women he have sex with to have explosive and simply orgasmic orgasms from only him? Especially to Genie to have out-of-this-world and mind-blowing orgasms and to have her linked up to each of the females he has a rendezvous with at the time so she can experience it live instead of as a Instant Replay. I can imagine funny situations.

That's off the top of my head. Anyway, I'm more concerned about the story now. MOAR! Left me with a cliffhanger. FML

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Awesome

One of the best stories I've ever read, I wish this would keep going. Come Back Joe!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wonderful

i loved it come back and bring us more fantasic :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Simply AMAZING!!!

I couldn't stop reading it!! This story is fantastic. I would love to read more, i'm craving more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Best Story on Lit!!

read the whole story through probably 4 times while doing other things, cmon and finish!!! please!!!! 3 years is too long :(

hckfhckfalmost 14 years ago
My Favorite Story of All Time!!

I love every part of this great story.

If I had a Genie i would most likley wish for you to continue this amazing piece of art (even if it's not directly a sexual wish^^).

So please find the time to write more of my favorite pair of lovers on this site.

We all would love to read more about their inspiring adventures through the depths of magic enhanced sex and the wonderful encounters with colorful and lovable characters to come.

ushergalushergalalmost 14 years ago
more

you need to finish dude

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Must be finished

This story is amazing, in both its sexual and story qualities. The only problem I can possibly find with this is how it's been ended with no resolution, right after a gigantic plot twist. Gotta rectify this, Brolly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
FANTASTIC

i love it couldn't stop reading, please please please finish it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

FINISH THE DAMN STORY MAN, I DIDNT EVEN WACK IT ONCE BECAUSE I WAS INTERESTED IN THE STORY ITSELF, SO FINISH PLEASE MY COCK IS BEGGIN YOU!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Please finish it dude.. please... we can't stand it anymore~

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please

Thank you for writing this wonderful story. Add me to the list of those who would be grateful for a conclusion to the multiple storylines you have started. Many thanks for your creative and talented efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Moooar !

Please write more to this story !

Your work is amazing, and I would LOVE to read more.

So, please write some moar (:

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awesome story

awesome story man would like to see more also liked alot of the characters in it and how jack and jenn interacted with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So much potential

This cannot be the end. Judging by the posting dates on the earlier parts of this, I'm going to assume you've shelved this. Honestly, 1 or 2 more chapters and this could end on an incredible note. This is the kinda stuff you could get published, and I can easily see a hefty paycheck in mind if you can land a solid editor.

Seriously, this stuff is incredibly well-written from a story and concept standpoint. Granted, there are minor spelling and occasional grammatical errors, but they are dwarfed in their entirety by the sheer concept of the story. That she's a genie/sex slave that Jack fully endorses to have as much free will as he can allow her have is brilliant, and it opens the concept up to so much. In this concept the only limitation is imagination, and every time I think I'm going to read something boring or hear another uninteresting sexual experience, like in most erotic literature, I instead get something entirely new and refreshing on a page by page basis.

Do NOT stop writing this, continue writing, and for the love of god, get some financial backing. Find an erotic literature publisher and talk to them. Seriously, do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please keep the story going!

This is by far the best elit I have read. Everything was done so well! I am just one of the many people that want you to come back and keep this story going, such a cliffhanger ending. I really want to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I wish

Grant my wish of continuing this storyline. Love it so far and would love to see how far it could go.

willduprewilldupreover 13 years ago
would love more genie

I agree it would be great to read more adventures with genie, there were a number of hints that pointed at interesting new plot turns, and I hope they get pursued eventually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Gone away

It's been years since this last installment. I keep wishing for this story arc to continue; more so than any of the others: Alan, Welcome to my MidLife Crisis, The Artifact, Gift from a God, etc. But I think either due to real life or writer's block this story ends here. Such a horrible way to die.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

It would be a shame to see the end of this magnificent series. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it over the last few days, and can only hope that it is revived in the future.

However, I fear that this will never be brought back to life as such a time has elapsed since this last post. Shame really.

It would be nice to know why this isn't being continued, and if the author is still around then maybe he could pass the story on to another - equally skilled - writer?

Rad'lRad'lover 13 years ago
I have to add my appreciation for the story line-

and wish that Joe Brolly would pick it up again.

Thanks for what you have already done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
All i can say

Well im quite new to the whole story erotica thing. Im not going to really bother writing about how i loved the story And everything because its pretty much a given that you arent going to read this. Just a tribute to an amazing story.

Okay to tell u the truth i relly wna no wtf happens to the story. Leaving it at a complete cliffhanger like this should be punishable by hanging. Either way we are all going to hqve to leave the rest to our imaginations and hope for your return. Either way a congratulations is in order for your amazing story although it wouldve been less cruel to just finish it afta the arrival at the airport. Well hope ur at least safe and well.

Kale

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please?

I love this story. It's so detailed, and your writing style is amazing. Definitely one of the best stories here. But will we ever know what happens?!

TrickstersSonTrickstersSonover 13 years ago
MORE MORE MORE!!!

I have to say as many as I have read this story is easily in my top Five.

When you are able to produce more of the story I will be eagerly awaiting for more of this thrilling and wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
MOAR????

OK, it took me a few years to find this site and find the last three chapters... and now I find that you stopped on another cliffhanger!!!

This is easily one of the best erotic stories I've read on the net; please finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WOW!!!

Just read the entire of the Chronicles in 3 days, erotic as hell and satisfying not only as an erotic offering, but as a good story in its own right, I'm glad to see that there are those that are gifted enough to be published adding to our joy in reading here on this sight. Keep them coming Joe and I'm sure that you'll keep us coming back. Thank you from the bottom of my heart and hope to see more from you soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Damn

why cant you continue writing the stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ghost writer needed

I am saddened that this story remains idle since August 07.

I hope that Joe Brolly is A OK but I fear the worst after so long.

I hope Joe has not gone the way of CastleStone whom is suggested dead from a car accident.

What I ask is that like CastleStone's great work Sophia someone takes up the gauntlet and writes a continuation and ending to this epic story.

Hopefully there is someone out there able to channel Joe's ideas into a great conclusion to this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WHY!?

Why did you have to stop here!? Why did you do that to me? To US!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Pretty awesome story. Too bad about the abrupt ending though D;

vadern117vadern117about 13 years ago

great ending

the cliff hanger makes u want to read more.

MontgomeryGuyMontgomeryGuyabout 13 years ago
A great story, with one flaw

I agree with the others who complained about the abrupt ending. This is so out of keeping with the rest of the story. You have given us very good (some of the best I have read on this site) character development, your plot is consistent and believable, your characters are likeable (except the ones who are these for dramatic tension, of course), the sex scenes are hot, lots and lots to like. And then comes the stop. Not an ending. A stop, like a musical cord which doesn't resolve. Come on, Joe. Give us at least one more chapter to tie up a few lose ends. Resolve this bit of literary music.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
that cant be the ending

ok... the rest of the story... where is it? i read from front to back any book i start religiously... is it in print somewhere? i'll buy it... for real... cant leave this hanging as is... what is the mom, that she knows somethings up magically and are they gonna get married? this is NOT an ok ending... just sayin and what other stories are there that you have written? i would like to see more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Dude

Dude that's a dick move man. U can't just do that to us

pnkssbtzpnkssbtzalmost 13 years ago
The author's hiatus...

If you look at the date of last posting, you'll see that it was 2007. It's now 2011, 4 years (almost) later. Some time authors stop writing. Some times authors of erotic fiction end up having family / personal issues that arise from their erotic fiction writings...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
dude

DUDE, Come on with the next one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story...

...but I'm pretty sure the author's name should be 'Joe Trolly'.

waffles101waffles101almost 13 years ago
mehhhhhhhhhhh

ahh disappointing for sure to see you just completely stopped writing this one without an explanation (well i haven't checked your bio yet so maybe you did mention something). I had mixed feelings throughout the whole story but overall I thought it was pretty good - although this "ending" left a sour taste in my mouth.

I was kind of hoping that there would be some sort of antagonist or 'driving force' to propel the story and plot throughout all 28 chapters. I feel like the lack thereof made this story a bit boring and strung out at times. Aside from Jack and Jennifer, I never really cared about any of the other characters. The plot kind of has its own separate arcs but as I said earlier, unless you are just a spectacular writer, you need some sort of antagonist or opposing force to keep the story afloat. I definitely had my fair share of laughs, but there were many times were I really just felt like skipping ahead to less boring stuff - and I did sometimes. With a bit more practice you could become a good writer. I never felt engrossed in the story, mainly because there wasn't a cohesive plot. It should have just been called "jack and Jennifer's sexual adventures and day to day activities" haha. You need CLIFFHANGERS!

But ya this comment is running kind of long and you probably won't even read it considering it has been 4 years since you last posted a chapter. I guess what I was trying to say was that there were times when I thought about dropping the story completely but gave you the benefit of the doubt just to regretfully find out you left us high and dry :/

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NOOOOOOOO!!

I'm still hoping that you add a chapter at least by the end of the year (2011)... but 4 years is a very long time...

bigman9963bigman9963over 12 years ago
to everyone who liked this story

Read "A Beautiful Wish" by 800IbGorrila

its along the same lines as this one, George(the main character)gets a genie from Jack and Jennifer from this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
write the next one ffs

...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Somebody Please!

I know I'm not alone when I ask...no BEG that somebody somewhere please finish this story, it is simply just too good not to try to finish. I just finished this series and started A Beautiful Wish, but it only makes me want to continue reading this fantastic story that had me addicted at word one. So i am begging somebody Find Joe Brolly so he can continue or somebody take the initiative and try to finish it, don't worry about making a mistake we the readers will help you along the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I suppose a small update, maybe? to those that haven't checked his bio.

There actually IS a chance he could continue this, even after four long years. But it might have to be in Genie Chronicles 2. I do hope that he starts it back up, and soon. I loved these stories since I first started reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Well, I think we all agree that this series are fantastic. And we all would like to see a continuation of the series. I just left a message to the author where i more or less begged and groveled for him to continue, hehe.

My only comfort is that he stopped for a long time earlier to, and he came back with several chapters. so i won't give up hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
unfair man!

This story was great...! None of the other authors can even come close to the amazing work of Joe Brolly...

But please dude... Finish this piece of Art man! Please! I've thought of you as an immortal already! Amazing storyline...

SPEECHLESS

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Somebody Posted This story on XNXX

I suspect that's the source of the increase in traffic. Its a darn good story and - like so many others (Prudence Texas, CAMP II, etc.) its probably never going to get finished. I'd love to take a shot at it, but I doubt I could do it justice.

Archaic

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
porbably one of a kind

this was proberly one of the first stories i read years ago and even then it was like this, incomplete. i still reread this one just for the fun of it its proberly one of the few stories i would pay to have finished, published and sold. ive been wating for about 3-4 years now to see if the original aurhtor would come back or someone would try and finish the master piece of litriteture i personally compare it to the unfineshed works of many artists tis quality is unique in the fact that after all these year i still recall it when reading stories of a similar genre.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I am not going to say anything new!

But please for the love of "fuck" god, please write more. I have never commented on any of the stories here, but please don't let us (your fans) hanging here. It's too cruel to be left so high n dry!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Mhm

U need to continue man ka hmnd posted it on xnxx stories but thn when u stopped riting he went and changed the charecters names so now hes doing that

tompo296tompo296about 12 years ago
Please Complete

I have just found and read all of the chapters to your increadible story. Even as I approached chapter 22 I had to slow my reading down as I didn't want the story to end . I was enjoying it so much. Then I'm reading chpt 27 and ........... I exclaimed loudly NNNOOOOOoooooo. How does it continue. Mr. Brolly you need to add further chpts so that your story can continue.

Absolutely Brilliant. As you can tell you fans of this sory are gagging for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fucking Bastard!

You're a friggen' genius...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome!

I just discovered these stories and have spent the last 24 hrs straight reading them non-stop!

I realize it has been a few years since last installment, but get back to the keyboard and start typing!

Great stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Brolly

Has anyone talked to Brolly or 800IbGorrila?

cylinderlitecylinderlitealmost 12 years ago
Continue!!!! pretty plz 0,0

Love this story so I just had to leave a comment.

So amazing wish more would take head of this example.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
these two are fucking awesome!!!!

no sign of brolly. bt gorilla still visits literotica, earlier 2011 he said that he was still writing (hasnt stoped writing) bt hasnt really published anything new. guess we'll still have to wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
GREAT

Wow this is a great set of stories. Id really wish there was more. You do suck wonderful work Joe and I'm looking forward to w.e else you put up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Good writing. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story

God, I can't wait for the rest of it. Please don't leave us in suspence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
status of joe brolly

I tried looking up Joe Brolly and I'm not sure, but he may be with Jack's aunt now. May he rest in peace. 800lb gorilla is still writing, but she said he's waiting to finish a beautiful wish before he posts anything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
just a wish...

... From a fan. I wish that you are alive and well where ever you are, Joe. With that hope lays the hope that there may be a conclusion some day.

Of course, every couple years I come back and read this again. I love the characters and the story, and I always will. While I would love to see an ending someday, I understand that sometimes isn't possible. Live well, Joe, and I shall live with hope, however faint, that one day you will take up pen once again and finish this masterpeice.

TexasBeauTexasBeauover 11 years ago
Wow

Have just finished the series...very very good and fun filled. VERY worth a read and looking forward to new sections. Neat cliff hangers by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
may he rest in peace

the writer is dead

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenover 11 years ago
Uncle? Cousin?

I know it's somewhat trivial, as this story can't be finished now, but aren't Zane and Jack cousins, not uncle and nephew?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Disappeared

I found a blog that Joe Brolly had for a while. He said he was working on chapter 29 and it would be longer than his other chapters, but than he just disappeared from that too around 2007.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
?

I don't know whether commentors were serious or not when they mentioned the writer is no longer with us. Hopefully that isn't true, but that brings me to one of the problems with this website.

There are so many stories that are chapters that come out one at a time. I suspect a good number of them never get finished, leaving readers feeling like they wasted their time. It would be nice if there was some kind of policy that a story is complete and submitted before it goes up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'm Dying from the Suspense!!!

Anyone got any idea what happened to the series.

will it ever be finished???

J0SEJ0SEover 11 years ago
Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

It's 2012. Story was posted 2007.

Latinlover15Latinlover15over 11 years ago
What

Damn he never finished it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I hope this helps

Not sure if this is linked or copied and added on to who knows any more saw the name there and here and read comments and a lil havent read this far in the other so can't tell...

http://stories.xnxx.com/profile575662/Maya+Rani+Sanjay

daemoniakdaemoniakover 11 years ago
Wonderful story

It has been a wonderful story so far, too bad it ended 5 years go though; I really wish I could read the sequels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Finish it!!

Anyway this is going to get finished I've read it like 20 times and the suspense is killing me x.x

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Terribly----------------good!

You are a bad master though...leaving us hanging like this! Keep up the good work.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilabout 11 years ago
Wonderful and awful

This has been great. Fun characters. Imaginative scenes. Tender moments. One of the best thinks I have read here.

There have been some editing issues that are easy to forgive. And the fact that we never find out how things progress is just awful.

But all 28 chapters were worth reading. A beautiful, unfinished symphony. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WOW !!! AND THANK YOU.

A great read from first to last word. My family thank you for the 4 days that it took me to read all 28 chapters I wasn't hogging the tv remote. Please tell me there's more to this story? I WANT MORE...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
We want more!

I know it's been years since you've put up anything but please don't leave us hanging like this!

agamottoagamottoabout 11 years ago
More more more!!!!!!

Please tell me that you are going to finish this story! I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Are you dead?

You haven't written in 6 years! Once, you didn't write for 2, but this is completely different! Write more! Please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very nice, but incomplete :(

Very good read! Just wish you'd come back to us T_T

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I'm Dying...

NEED more Genie Chronicles!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice ending(?)

I think this is a good ending, giving the reader an opening toprovidefpr some imagination and it goes in a loop, although I would also agree with the other that you should continue writing as we have not gotten back to FI in a while. (I for one would love to see some Susan x Jack, futa on male)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
MOAR

What I wouldn't give for this to have more. I wish to see how the story develops until the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Best!!

What can i say??

Hurry up!!

MrWinterMrWinteralmost 11 years ago
More bitte.

*standing outside your window holding a boombox playing, "Baby, Come Back."*

D:

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More Please!!!!

Jusg found and read this series.Great story line and Great Writing! Hope you add more chapters Soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Horrible, absolutely horrible place to leave the story. I know it has been a while but please finish this story. It is really too good not to.

Horrible, absolutely horrible place to leave the story. I know it has been a while but please finish this story. It is really too good not to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
HURRY UP

If you don't hurry up and follow white more

We will have to come around and make you

Great writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Continue Please!

Just found this and loved it! I spent several sleepless nights reading all the chapters. I see that the last one was written in '07. I hope you continue writing. I love the characters and you left us with a hell of a cliff hanger!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I wanna know what happened

Joe

Pretty pulleeease finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
AAAUUUUGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are so many outrageous and fun possibilities here that it's practically criminal to not finish this story. But, as it's been six years since your last entry, I suppose someone will have to finish it for you. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
FINISH IT!!!!

Oh c'mon finish it i waited 29 chapters for you to finally put in anal and then not only do you stop it on that cliffhanger but there's still so much potential left in the story. You haven't even put in a good bondage scene after all the teasing you had us in while Jennifer modeled!

NW_bi_boyNW_bi_boyover 10 years ago
Was about to read this series... then checked comments :(

For those asking Joe to finish this after so many years of it sitting... get real.

Here's hoping Joe is happy and healthy and living a crazy successful life. I'll skip the series until such time it's finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Plot Prediction

I just finished this series, and I think I figured out the plot twist he was planning for the next installment; unfortunately we'll never know for sure unless Joe Brolly finishes the story, but here it is:

I think Jack's mom, Katharine, is also a sex genie.

Recall in the early chapters when Jack was asking Jennifer about other sex genies, and Jennifer told him she could not detect other genies. They also discussed her reproductive capabilities, which she confirmed was possible, but any children she had would be human. Twenty plus chapters later, we are introduced to Jack's mother, who in addition to being incredibly intuitive, is the only individual whose "dorm room door" Jennifer is unable to see into. I know Jennifer said whatever abilities Katharine might possess aren't "Jinn-wrought," but if genies are unable to detect each other, is it beyond the realm of possibility that genies could be staring each other in the face and not realize the true nature of each other?

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Anyhow, great series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks! More?

JB,

Really enjoyed your work. Hope you'll pick up the pen again one day and continue the saga!

x

OLDEDOLDEDabout 10 years ago
SO IS

MOM a ?????

agamottoagamottoabout 10 years ago
Please sir, may I have some more?

I do hope that you (or at least SOMEBODY) can find the time and inspiration to finish the story, I quite thoroughly enjoyed it thus far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More, Joe, More!

3rd reading of series, Great Work! Hope you continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
All these genie stories lack imagination

Maybe I'm just weird, but none of the genie stories I have read seem to take full advantage of the powers of a genie: if she can grant perfect health and extended life span, change the size of his dick at will, she should be able to make other changes, such as become a mermaid and change her master into a merman so they can explore the ocean and scare a few fish! Or maybe visit the Titanic wreck and blow Bob Ballard's mind...

I would have LOVED to see Jacques Cousteau encounter an actual, water-breathing, tail up to just above where the knees would have been, girl the rest of the way up (and bare, of course) mermaid, and watched him swallow his mouthpiece!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
continue?

Could anyone take it upon themselves to continue this series at least til Joe Brolly gets back? It sucks that he hasn't done anything but it has been almost 7 years, I doubt we'll ever get any more stories otherwise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous