All Comments on 'Genie Chronicles - Make a Wish 05'

by BebopJet

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
About time

I was happy to see a new chapter today I have to admit I thought this mite go the same way as all the other genie chronicles and remain unfinished. Hopeing for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Yes!

You're back, wonderful! And not only that, you've kicked off the building of Vicky's harem, something I thought you'd not follow through on. Plus, you managed to fit in two futas on one woman, what a great scene. Can't wait for you to continue this series, lets hope her harem can be futas just like their mistress!

BebopJetBebopJetabout 11 years agoAuthor
Working on Chapter 6...

It's been my intention to build Vicky a harem since I started the story, it just takes some build up to get there. You have to get through most the normal sex genie story conventions first, and now we can get to the real meat of her story with Jessie.

I've started Chapter 6 and basically it will include them adding another 1 or 2 girls to the harem and getting the CPA added to her financial triad. I also wanted to give a shout out to the reader who helped me get over my writer's block. The scene with the lawyer is what stalled me for over a month. I've had 80% of the story written for a while, but that scene was hard for me. I didn't want Vicky to magically FORCE Megan to have sex with her, but the scene also seemed very sudden since Megan didn't really have a good reason to just have sex with these random people. It took a little more finesse than I'm used to writing, and for that I thank you (you know who you are).

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxabout 11 years ago
Most enjoyable

Just found this tale and had to read the set. Well constructed, good ideas, the only let down is spelling. Suggest you use one of the volunteer editors to polish your spelling.

Looking forward to the next chapters.

BebopJetBebopJetabout 11 years agoAuthor
RE: Most enjoyable

What spelling mistakes, is there a specific example? I've been trying to get a solid editor to help me with the story (and get over the humps like the lawyer scene), but so far I haven't been able to get together with someone to help me on a regular basis.

I'm more than willing to admit my grammar needs help (probably a lot of help) but spelling is something I always considered easy to nail down, and I checked the darn thing like 5 times or any typos or spelling mistakes.

DarkSoul_DragonDarkSoul_Dragonabout 11 years ago
Well done

this is a great chapter and I wish you luck with the rest of the story, Also if you have trouble with the "forcing sex" then always remember your continuity that Jess can tell Vick that persons desires and weaknesses so she can play on them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Re: Typos

Since you asked where the typos were in this, the only one I noticed was that when Jessie asked Vick where they were driving to, vick replied "The offices of Mega Hart, please"

Also this series is frickin' great I discovered it five days ago and have already read it twice. Please don't let it end like the other two sex genie series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
spelling

quite was often spelled quit

discblizzdiscblizzabout 11 years ago

Personally I didn't notice any typos but it's 4:30 here and I'm dead tired. Love the story though and thanks for updating.

Cadey99Cadey99about 11 years ago

Great series but as said with help of an editor will be brilliant. No shame in that because it's the way of things that when we create something we need an outside source to check we haven't missed anything. After all, the story is in your head and sometimes the brain compensates for errors so you don't see them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing

Absolutely astounding, I love this story and I cannot wait for the next chapter, my one piece of advice would be to get a proof reader, but grammar and spelling aside this was a fantastic addition to the series the sex, the plot and the characters are all insanely well done, please keep it up.

mitthrawnuruodomitthrawnuruodoabout 11 years ago
Still loving this

And looking forward to the next part :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing as always :D

Yay :D just read the 2 new chapters :DDD can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

If it wasn't obvious before, I think we can be sure Vick is not going to part with her new endowment. She's definitely going to have that be permanent.

Really enjoying this story and looking forward to more. Three things I hope to see in future chapters: 1. Day Vick spends purely with Jessie, fucking all her holes. 2. Once she has the harem going, she is worshipped all over her body by her concubines. 3. Maybe Vick knocking up a few of her girls. If you feel these won't fit with the story, I understand. It's your work, not mine.

olddudolddudabout 11 years ago
:)

Hey man you know your torturing us by making us wait so long for the next chapter. LoL. but seriously this story has just been a lot of fun to read and I really can't wait for the next one.

54634535463453about 11 years ago
I LOVE IT

I will probibly keep reading these till the next part comes out.

these are amazing the shemale main character was amazing and a great plot twist.

keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fantastic keep it going.

Love this story, there are so many ways you can take this and so many avenues you can explore, is there any chance of having Vick fucking the chick from the cinema or possibly the busty ebony black girl who served her when she got the lottery ticket, I like the fucks-of-opportunity like the woman at the restaurant.

I'd be interested in seeing someone really push the boat out with this sex-genie concept, in bit this one and the original genie chronicles the characters seem to keep forgetting that they can do anything so I'd like to see what Vicks imagination can conjure.

The one point I would make is a proof reader, it would make the story flow more and it would just give a bit of polish to an already stunning story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

This series is going straight in to my favorites. Not only have there been possibilities explored that i fantasize about myself, but so much more is possible.

Can't wait for more

Amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Words from Mr. White

Great job on this story, but this chapter was especially rewarding due to Cassandra finally getting some. Thanks for that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is getting to be good on a par with Joe Brolly

I wish that they had brought a zip-lock plastic bag to protect that multi million dollar ticket, and why didn't Vick waste a few more dollars on non-winning numbers, maybe using some of the same numbers like she was working some favorite numbers around, she could even have one of them be a partial winner, a few tens of thousands, just for fun,.. and Vick/Vicki still has no idea if she is a sole winner or if she is to share it with one or a dozen other winners! It should still be a nice payday but maybe not in the hundreds of millions. But, she could still set up a very successful investment/stock company and grow her start up millions,.. she continues to have lots of options and a sexy sex genie (PS: I want a driver like Cassandra!! ).

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 2 years ago

The sex scene with the attorney was inspired. Good ad lib is hard to find. It was enjoyable to see Vick using her wits more than d'jinn magic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous