Genie in a Bottle Ch. 02: The Second Wish

Story Info
Jason tries out his second wish.
3.5k words
4.61
56k
82

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 03/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikopheros
nikopheros
1,266 Followers

All Characters in this story are 18 or older.

Jason spent a whole week working out his new abilities on Elvira. She seemed to be enjoying it just as much as him, and he thought that it would go on that way forever. Then one day as Jason was getting dressed after shooting a massive load right down Elvira's throat, she said it.

"So, like, are you going to ask for your second wish soon?" Elvira asked as she wiped the cum off her chin.

"Uh, ya, I guess so," Jason said, not having thought of it at all.

"Ok, cause you only have a few days left," she said, shocking Jason.

"Wait, what, what are you talking about?" he said, jumping to his feet in a panic.

"I mean you only get me for two weeks," she said, sounding sad, "and then I have to go back in the bottle."

"You never told me that," Jason said, beginning to panic.

"I've never had to tell anyone before," she said plainly, "everyone else used all three wishes right away."

"Oh, well, I, uh, I've been enjoying your company, I didn't know there was a time limit," Jason said.

"Aw, I'm sorry sweetie," she said, "I want to stay too, but there are rules."

"I thought you said you didn't have any rules," Jason reminded her.

"I guess I was wrong," she sighed, "by Friday I have to go back whether you've made your wishes or not."

Jason went to school feeling more depressed than he had in a long time. He had thought he was falling in love, but now he knew that wasn't true. Part of him wanted to wish for her to stay, but he didn't know how that would work. As he sat in class, going over the dilemma, he noticed Jennifer sitting two rows in front of him. She was wearing a very low cut top, and no bra. Jason could actually see her soft perky tit, and the little pert nipple too. A new idea came to him, and he decided to make his second wish as soon as he got home. When he got back home, Elvira gave him a nice blowjob, and he fucked her twice, and then made his wish.

"Ok, Elvira, my second wish," Jason began, feeling much more nervous now that he knew it would work, "is for every girl I'm attracted to, to be five times more attracted to me. So, if I think a girl is cute, she'll think I'm really hot, and if I think a girl is really hot, then she'll think I'm like a god or something."

"Wow," Elvira said, her big blue eyes getting even bigger, "that's a cool wish, I don't think I've ever heard of that one before."

"Will it work?" Jason asked nervously.

"I think so," she said, and then closed her eyes and tapped her feet. Jason felt an odd feeling again, but he couldn't tell if anything had happened or not.

"Did it work?" he asked slowly.

"I don't know," Elvira shrugged, "I guess you'll have to wait until school tomorrow to find out."

2

The next day as Jason pulled up to the school parking lot, his heart was racing. He had no idea how it would go, or if it had worked at all. He got out of his car, and started walking towards his bio class. As he walked down the hall, he felt someone tap him on the shoulder, and turned around to see Rebecca standing there.

"Hey Becky," Jason said, giving her a warm smile. Rebecca wasn't one of the popular girls, but she was probably the hottest girl that wasn't in their group. Jason had had a crush on her since middle school, and he guessed that this would be the first real test.

"Hey Jason," Becky smiled back, "I was doing my math homework last night, and for some reason I kept thinking of you," she let out a girly laugh, and touched Jason on the arm, "it was weird, so I was thinking, do you maybe want to tutor me sometime?"

"Uh, ya, sure," Jason said, knowing that he probably didn't know anymore math than she did. She had never in the last twelve years been as friendly to him, and he knew it must hav worked. "I can come by sometime after work," he said, trying to sound cool, and could see she was into it. She agreed with a big smile, and then skipped off down the hall. Jason resumed his walking, and noticed many girls he knew smiling at him. When he got to class a few of the prettier girls could barely keep their eyes off him.

After class Jason started walking down the hall again, when Amber ran up to him. Amber was one of the popular girls. She was on the cheer team, and was an absolute knockout. She was tall, blonde, in amazing shape, gorgeous, and extremely well stacked. She looked much older than eighteen, and Jason had heard rumors that she only dated college guys.

"Hey Jason," she said as she reached him, and he was shocked that she even knew his name, "you have a car right?"

"Uh, ya, its parked up top," he said, wondering what she wanted.

"Can you give me a ride," she asked, and gave him a sexy pouty face, "my car got wrecked last week and I don't have a new one yet."

"Uh, ya, sure," Jason said awkwardly, "where do you need to go?"

"Oh, just back home," she said, "I need to pick something up."

"Ok, sure," Jason agreed, "when do you wanna go?"

"Now," she said as if it were obvious.

"Ok," Jason shrugged, and began walking towards the parking lot with Amber. They walked to the car chatting pleasantly, and Jason kept having to keep from staring at her tits. When they got to his car, he made sure to open her door, and then got in to drive. When he turned the car on the Beatles came on, and she laughed and started singing along. They chatted a little more on the drive to her house, as she gave directions. When Jason pulled into the driveway and turned the car off, he expected her to get out, but she turned to face him instead.

"How come I never noticed how hot you are?" Amber asked seriously.

"What?" Jason said in surprise.

"We've gone to school together for like forever," she said, "how come I never noticed that you're so hot?"

"Uh, I don't know," Jason shrugged, feeling quite pleased with himself, "but I've always noticed how hot you are."

"Well then why don't you let me make up for all the lost time," she said, and reached over and began undoing his pants. Jason just sat back, shocked out how fast she had acted. She undid his jeans, and then reached a hand in. He felt her soft hand find his dick, and slowly begin to play with it. His dick responded immediately, and he could feel it filling up her hand.

"Holy shit," she said as it continued to grow, "what the fuck, are you kidding me?"

"Is something wrong?" Jason asked nervously.

"You're totally hot and you have a fucking monster cock," she said with big, shocked eyes, "how do none of us know about this?"

"I don't know," he lied, "but at least you know now, right?"

"That is a very good point," Amber said sexily, and then bent down and took his cock in her mouth. She couldn't take anywhere near as much as Elvira could, but it still felt great. She sucked on the tip, moving her tongue all over. Jason leaned back, enjoying getting a blowjob from a girl he had been attracted to since he first started liking girls. After about ten minutes, she sat up, and looked at him angrily.

"What the fuck, why haven't you cum yet?" she asked seriously, "I've been sucking your dick for like twenty minutes, are you like gay or something?" Jason laughed, and placed her hand back on his shaft.

"Does it feel like I'm gay?" he asked, and she smiled and began stroking his cock, "I just take a while is all, but don't worry, I'll cum."

"Well, if you really have that much longer to go, maybe we should take this inside."

"Sounds good to me," Jason smiled, and they both hurriedly got out. His dick was still totally hard, and tenting out his pants quite badly. They went inside, and hurried up to her room. As soon as the door was shut behind them, Amber started ripping her clothes off. First went her shirt, quickly followed by her bra, and Jason stared open mouthed at her awesome tits. They weren't as big as Elvira's, but they were still huge and round and real.

Amber smiled at him as he stared, and pulled down her skirt. She had long toned legs, and a tiny pair of black panties. She pulled them off too, and Jason could see her tiny pink hairless pussy. She turned around, bent over the bed, and stuck a truly spectacular ass up at him. Jason stepped forward, and shoved his dick right in. She let out a sharp squeal, and he remembered that he had to be careful with normal girls. He hoped he hadn't already ruined it, and pushed in much slower the second time. She let out a moan instead, and he picked up a nice steady but slow rhythm.

"Oh my god," she moaned as he fucked her gently, "your cock is so fucking good, I think I'm gonna cum." He felt her pussy clamp down on his dick, and he kept on fucking her. She began moaning much louder, and pushing back against him. Her pussy felt tighter than ever, and he felt his own cum coming.

"Ugh, me too," Jason grunted.

"Not inside me," she said as she came down from her orgasm, "I'm not on the pill."

"Where do you want it?" he asked, knowing there wasn't much time.

"Ugh, shoot it all over my back," she moaned, and he quickly pulled out. The first shot flew over her back, and head, and onto the bed. Jason aimed lower, and the second blast went all the way up her back. She let out a long moan as he shot a third and fourth rope onto her back. The cum was beginning to pool in her fit curved spine, and he kept on shooting more. When he was finally finished, there was a pool of cum going all along her back.

"Holy shit," she laughed, "it feels like there's a fucking lake of cum on my back right now."

"Uh, ya, sorry about that," Jason said, looking at all the cum that had gotten on her bed.

"I think you need to get me a towel or something," she said, and Jason nodded.

"Ok, where are they?" he asked.

"In the hallway, in the cabinet," she said, and Jason turned to get one. He walked out of her room, towards the cabinet, not even thinking twice about his nudity. As he opened the cabinet to find the towels, he thought he heard something, but assumed it was just Amber.

He grabbed an old looking towel, and stood up. As he began walking back to the room, still totally naked and rock hard, he saw a woman walking up the steps, reading a paper. Jason stopped dead in his tracks, not knowing what to do. Just as the woman reached the top of the stairs she looked up, and saw Jason standing there. He saw her eyes register his hard dick, and go wide. She let out a scream, and then Amber called out from her room. The woman looked at the door, and opened it, and her eyes went even wider.

"Oh my god," the woman finally said, "Amber, is that cum?"

"Mom, oh my god," Amber said, sounding panicked, "I'm sorry, I didn't think you would be home today."

"Is that all from him?" her mother asked, looking back at Jason, and down at his dick, which he quickly covered with the towel.

"Um, ya," Amber said awkwardly, "it's a lot huh?"

"It's a fucking river," the mom said, and then walked into the room.

"Mom, what the fuck," Amber said, "what are you doing?"

"Oh stop, I just want to have a taste," Amber's mom said. Jason couldn't believe his ears.

"Mom, really," Amber said, sounding half mortified and half amused. Jason walked forward and peeked inside the room to see what was happening. He looked inside, and almost fell over when he saw Amber's mom scooping cum off her daughter's back and into her mouth.

"Oh wow," she smiled, "it tastes so good."

"Ew, mom, seriously," Amber said. Then she reached back and got some on her finger, and brought it to her mouth as well.

"Oh," she said, her eyes going wide with delight. "It does taste good. I thought all cum tastes gross."

"Nope, some tastes good," Amber's mom said, looking back at Jason with a raised eyebrow. "And he's still so hard," she added, eyeing his still hard cock.

"Wow, he is," Amber noticed, "do you want to try him out?"

"Isn't he like, your boyfriend or something?" her mom asked.

"Nope," Amber smiled, "just a totally sexy hunk from school."

"Well in that case," the mom smiled, "I think I will have some of that monster cock." She pulled off her shirt, revealing a huge pair of fake tits. Jason took in her appearance for the first time, and realized right away where Amber got her looks from. She looked like a hot milf version of Amber. They had the same eyes and facial structure, as well as the same long blonde hair. Amber's mom had much bigger tits, but they were clearly fake.

"Well," she said, staring at Jason, "are you just going to stare, or are you going to come use that big young cock of yours?"

Jason hurried into the room, his cock bouncing awkwardly as he went. Both women laughed, and then he had four hands moving along his body. Jason handed the towel to Amber, and she started wiping his cum off her back. The mother stepped forward. She was taller than Jason by at least three inches, and her tits felt like they were staring back at him.

"You're a very handsome young man," she purred sexily, and brought her hand up to Jason's cheek. "Are you new to town?"

"Uh, no," Jason said, feeling much more nervous than he had before this woman had entered the picture. "I've lived here my whole life. Uh, actually I've been in school with Amber since kindergarten."

"Why have I never seen you before?" the woman asked, eyeing Jason in a way he certainly wasn't used to, especially from a mom.

"Uh, I don't know," Jason said.

"It's my fault mom," Amber said, stepping next to her mother. "We all thought he was sort of a loser, but obviously he's not."

"Obviously," the mom said, smiling at Jason. She slowly lowered to her knees, not taking her eyes off his. "I'm Janet by the way," she said, and then took his cock in her hand and leaned forward. Amber quickly knelt down beside her mother, and she and Jason both watched as Janet's lips enveloped his cock. She moved slowly forward, taking it deeper into her mouth, and then her throat. She kept going until her nose pressed into Jason's abdomen.

"Wow, I wish I could do that," Amber said, watching her mom enviously. Janet slowly moved back until the cock popped out of her mouth.

"You can sweetie," she said to her daughter. "It just takes practice, and a little technique. Here, you try." Amber leaned in, and took Jason's cock in her mouth, but she stopped after taking the first three inches. She held there a moment, and then tried to go forward, failed, and pulled off coughing.

"Now I know he's very thick," Janet said, "but you can still do it. After all, if I can I know you can." Janet took the cock deep in her mouth to emphasize the point. "You're going to meet other big guys like him at Arizona, and you'll want to please them." Jason just sat back as Janet taught Amber. They were both acting like he was just there to practice on, and he didn't mind at all. Janet took the cock in her hand, and pointed it at Amber. Amber leaned in, and took it back in her mouth.

"Good, like that," Janet said as Amber moved back to the place she had stopped before. "Now relax your jaw, and breath through your nose. Good, now try to take a little more." Amber slowly moved forward, going past where she had coughed out the last time. She stopped when she had about five inches in. She held there a moment, and then pulled back quickly, coughing again.

"That's good baby," Janet said encouragingly, "you went farther than last time. Did it go in your throat?"

"No," Amber shook her head, staring at Jason's cock with watery eyes.

"Ok, I have an idea," Janet said, "take it back like you just did." Amber followed her instructions. She took Jason's cock to the back of her mouth, and then stopped. Jason could feel her hot breath coming out of her nose onto his stomach. "Ok," Janet said, she placed her hands on Jason's butt, and he had to keep from flinching. "Now when I say to, try to swallow with your throat. Ready? Now!" Janet pushed hard on Jason's butt. Jason felt his cock slide down Amber's throat. She took the entire thing at once, and he saw her eyes go wide. She quickly moved back, but then dove back down just as quickly, taking the entire thing again. She did it several times before pulling back, gasping for air.

"Oh my god," she panted. "I took the whole thing!"

"I told you dear," Janet said, and then took the cock down her own throat.

"That felt so cool," Amber said, looking up at Jason with real admiration. He could only nod, amazed at what was happening. Janet bobbed up and down, taking his entire cock, and then Amber took her place. The two women took turns, both deepthroating him now. Jason lasted much longer than he ever would have imagined possible, but eventually he knew he was going to cum, and told them so.

"Normally I would say you should learn how to take a load down your throat too," Janet said. "But I think this one shoots a little too much for your first try. It's better that I show you how." She began sucking Jason ferociously. He lasted another minute, and then felt himself fire a massive load into Janet's mouth. She took the first load, and the second. Her eyes went wide, and she grabbed hold of the cock as he fired a third and fourth shot. She came off, her mouth full of cum, and Jason shot another few smaller ropes of cum onto her face. He could see her struggling to keep all the cum in her mouth, and then she took a deep swallow. When she opened her mouth again, Jason and Amber could both only stare in disbelief.

"I can't remember the last time I couldn't swallow a whole load," Janet said, looking up at Jason with a big smile. "Good for you mister."

"Thanks," Jason said, "that felt amazing."

"Aw, aren't you sweet," Janet said, winking at him.

"Uh, mom, why is he still hard?" Amber asked, staring at Jason's dick. Her mother looked down as well, and let out a hearty laugh.

"Now this one is a real winner," she said, and then dove back down on Jason's dick.

3

Jason left Amber and her mom to clean each other up, and drove back to school feeling like the king of the world. He looked at the clock to see that he had spent two hours at Amber's house, and couldn't believe it. School was almost over, but he went back for baseball practice. Getting dressed in the locker room with his teammates he wanted to tell them all about what had just happened, but he knew none of them would believe him.

When he took the field for practice, Jason noticed a surprising number of girls either sitting in the bleachers, or exercising nearby. He noted that most of the girls were pretty, and had to wonder if they were there for him. For the first time he started to realize the implications of what he had done. Five times had seemed a reasonable number, but now he started to wonder what that must feel like for them.

When practice ended Jason could tell there were several girls that wanted to talk to him, but he hurried off to his car, making them wait. When he got home, he told Elvira all about it, while she gave him a nice blowjob. He was still disappointed that he only had a few more days with her, but he was excited at all the possibilities he now had.

nikopheros
nikopheros
1,266 Followers