Genie in a Bottle Ch. 03: A Friendly Wager

Story Info
Jason makes a bet with two girls from his gym class.
3.3k words
4.62
28.4k
29

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 03/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikopheros
nikopheros
1,249 Followers

All characters in this story are over 18

The next day at school Jason could feel the eyes on him. He sat through his entire math class just trying not to look back at the longing look Heather was giving him. When math ended, he headed down to the gym. As he stepped into the locker room, he remembered that it was pool day. Beginning to worry a little bit, he walked down to his locker and changed. Luckily none of the guys were treating him any different, and that was a real comfort. Jason left the locker room with the other guys, and they all stopped dead in their tracks when they saw the girls.

All the students were given swimwear, but it had always been optional to wear your own. The girls had all always just worn the school one, but now half of them were wearing incredibly sexy little bathing suits. They looked over as the guys resumed walking to the pool, and many of them smiled at Jason.

Jason jumped in and began swimming laps, while trying to ignore all the babes looking at him. Most of the hottest girls in the school were in this gym class, and they were all on full display. When Jason had done enough laps, he swam over to the shallow end to rest. Within seconds half a dozen girls started towards him, but Megan got there first.

"Hey Jason," Megan said with her incredibly sexy smile, "you look really good when you swim, how do you make it look so easy?"

"Uh, I don't know," Jason shrugged, "just good form I guess."

"Can you teach me?" she asked with a bouncy giggle.

"Sure," Jason smiled back, and decided to play the part, "you start like this." Jason moved in, and grabbed her by her slim waste. Her smile got even bigger, and he could see her face go flush. Jason gently lifted her up through the water, so that she was in swimming position. He had one hand under her stomach, and he let his other hand slide down to her thigh, and rested it there.

"Good, like that," Jason said, barely paying attention to her. He had noticed Heather and Jenny sitting together on the side of the pool, both watching him with hungry expressions. When they saw him looking their way, they both spread their legs slightly, and began giving him sexy looks. Jason winked at them, and then turned back to Megan, and set her down.

"Wow," Megan said in a breathy voice. She looked a little flustered, "you have really strong hands."

"Thanks," Jason said, deciding to be a little more daring, "they felt great on your body. Maybe they could get a better feel sometime."

"Ya," Megan said excitedly, "definitely, whenever you want." Jason gave her a wink, and then swam towards Jenny and Heather.

"You girls enjoying the show," Jason teased as he swam over to them. It was still weird being treated like this by hot girls, but he knew that any girl he found hot, would find him even hotter. The wish had clearly worked just the way he had wanted.

"Megan's hot, but I think I would look even better in your big strong hands," Heather said, and then slid into the water. Instead of coming back up, she swam towards Jason. He looked down, and saw her hands going right for his trunks. For a second he was worried she was going to pants him like his bullies always did, but instead her hand snaked its way up his trunks from the bottom. Her hand found his dick, and began massaging it softly. He quickly began filling out in her hand, but she had to come up for air.

"Oh my god," she panted as she came back up, "Jenny, you have to feel this." Jenny didn't say a word, she just slid into the water, and swam right up to Jason. Heather ducked back down, and then both girls began massaging his dick underwater. Jason looked around, worried someone would see. More than a few of the girls were looking his way, but none of the guys, and no coaches, so he hoped he would be safe. His dick was now fully hard, and he had no idea how he was going to get out of the pool without anyone seeing it. The girls stopped, and came up a second later, laughing excitedly together.

"Hey! Shithead!" A loud voice shouted, snapping them all out of their trance. Jason looked over, saw Jeremy walking towards him, and felt his stomach drop. "Ya, you shithead! I'm talking to you," Jeremy said aggressively, and then stood over Jason from the side of the pool. Jenny and Heather had stopped laughing, and were still treading water a few feet away.

"Amber told me what happened," Jeremy said angrily, "get out the pool."

"Look Jeremy, I don't know what Amber told you," Jason said nervously, not wanting to get his ass kicked today, "but nothing happened."

"Bullshit," Jeremy yelled, "she told me you raped her."

"What!" Jason shouted far too loudly, "what the fuck are you talking about, I would never do that to anyone."

"Are you trying to tell me that a girl like Amber would fuck a dork like you," Jeremy seethed.

"Why wouldn't she," Heather asked for Jason.

"Ya, I would," Jenny added, "I'm sure Amber would too."

"Shut the fuck up bitch," Jeremy snapped at her, "no one asked you."

"Jeremy!" A voice shouted from the other side of the pool, and they all looked over to see Amber running over.

"Get out of here babe," Jeremy told her as she ran up to him, "I'm handling this."

"There's nothing to handle Jeremy, just let it go," Amber pleaded.

"Bullshit there's nothing to handle," Jeremy yelled at her, "this little shithead fucking raped you."

"Jesus Jeremy, he didn't rape me," Amber said, "if anything I raped him." Heather and Jenny started laughing, and Jeremy looked like he wanted to hit her.

"Why the fuck would you fuck a dork like this," Jeremy asked her angrily.

"Because he's super fucking hot," Jenny laughed at him, "and he has a super huge cock, unlike someone I know."

"Shut up bitch!" Jeremy yelled again.

"Wait, what the fuck is that supposed to mean?" Amber said angrily, "did you sleep with Jenny?"

"No, of course not," Jeremy said, obviously lying, "you're the one who fucked someone else remember."

"Sorry Amber," Jenny said, sounding sincere, "we had sex at Josh's party last year."

"Are you serious," Amber looked like she might hit him now, "you fucking asshole. Well guess what Jeremy, Jason fucked me longer and harder than you could ever dream to. I gave him one blowjob that lasted as long as twenty of yours."

"You fucking bitch!" Jeremy yelled, and then took a step forward and hit her. Amber screamed, as did several other girls, and then everything fell into chaos. Coaches ran over, and everyone began shouting at Jeremy, and starting a total panic. Jason got out of the pool, and then felt someone pulling his arm. He looked over and saw Jenny pulling him. He quickly followed, and they ran out of the pool area before they could be questioned. He ran after Jenny, until they reached the parking lot. He didn't have his keys, but a second later Heather pulled up in a Tahoe, and they both jumped in.

"Oh my god, that was so crazy," Jenny said, "I can't believe he actually hit her."

"Was all that stuff true Jason?" Heather asked as she sped away from the school.

"What stuff?" Jason asked, still panting slightly.

"About you fucking Amber long and hard, and getting a blowjob that lasted twenty minutes."

"Oh, uh, ya, it is," Jason said awkwardly.

"Wow, is Amber like bad at blowjobs or something?" Jenny asked.

"No, she was great," Jason said truthfully, "I just last a long time."

"I don't believe you," Heather said, "I bet if me and Jenny gave you a double blowjob, you wouldn't be able to last twenty minutes."

"Oh ya, and what do I get if I do?" Jason asked with a smile.

"Anything," Jenny said excitedly, "if you last twenty minutes with us, we'll be your personal sex slaves for the rest of the year."

"Ya, that sounds good to me," Heather agreed, "but if you don't last twenty minutes, then you have to be our slave."

"Deal," Jason said happily. Heather drove them to her house, and they got out and went straight to her room. When they were inside, Heather shoved him down onto the bed. Both girls stood over him in their skimpy bathing suits, and then reached back together and let their tops fall. Heather had great big soft tits; they were even bigger than Amber's, and had big pink nipples. Jenny's tits were much smaller, but perfectly perky, and she had perfect little pink nipples. Jason felt his cock begin to stir again as he stared at their tits. They got down in front of him, and pulled his shorts off. His cock sprang up, and they both looked at it with hungry eyes.

"Ok, time starts now," Heather said, and started a timer. She leaned in, and took a few inches into her mouth. She spent a few minutes polishing his head before Jenny took her place. Jenny leaned in, and took more than half his cock down her throat. She bobbed up and down on his cock for a few minutes, covering it in her spit. If Jason hadn't been getting daily blowjobs from Elvira, he definitely would have cum already. Then Heather began licking his balls. Jason kept looking over at the clock, ready to cum. He only had a few minutes left, so he leaned his head back, and concentrated on not cumming. When he looked back at the clock, there was just a minute left, and he knew he could make it.

Without giving him any warning, Heather stuck a finger up his ass, and Jason let out a girly squeal. Heather laughed, and Jenny bobbed all the way down, taking his whole cock in her throat. Jason let out a long groan, and tried his best not to cum. Somehow he managed to hold off.

"Damnit," Heather sighed as she removed her finger, "you did it, you lasted twenty minutes, you win."

"How the fuck have you not cum yet?" Jenny asked as she came off of him, "that was like one of my best blowjobs ever."

"I don't know," Jason panted, "but I'm definitely about to cum. So since you two are now my slaves, why don't you put your faces together, and let me cover you both." They both smiled ear to ear, and quickly got in place. Jason barely had to touch himself to cum. He shot out a huge blast that hit Heather square in the face. He shot Jenny next, and then alternated back and forth, covering them both. When he was done, they both looked like they had been in a gang bang.

"Holy shit," Jenny laughed, "that was so much fucking cum."

"Do you always cum like that?" Heather asked.

"Pretty much," Jason sighed, "but it might have been a little more than usual on account of how hot you two are."

"Oh my god, it even tastes good," Jenny moaned as she ate some of his cum.

"Fuck, it does," Heather said with wide eyes as she tried some, "and I don't even like cum."

"Do you girls really like it?" Jason asked, loving his new abilities.

"Ya," they both said in unison.

"Well, in that case, why don't you clean each other off," Jason said, "so we don't get cum everywhere when I fuck you."

"Seriously," Heather looked surprised.

"Oh fuck ya," Jenny moaned, and immediately started licking the cum off Heather's big tits. Jason watched happily as the girls licked up all of his cum off each other. He could see how hard both of their nipples were, and he could even smell their pussies, as he was beginning to get used to the scent. When they were done, they both looked at him with lust in their eyes. Jason took Jenny by the hand, and then bent her down on the bed. Her ass looked round and perfect, and he took her by the hips. Heather began playing with herself as she watched, and Jason slowly pushed his way into Jenny. She let out a long moan as he filled her up. She was very tight, but she was so wet that he was able to slide in and out nicely. Jenny had a small orgasm as he picked up his rhythm, and then two more as he fucked her.

"Ok, my turn," Heather said, still furiously masturbating.

"Jason, you are a sex god," Jenny said as she rolled over onto her back, a dazed look of ecstasy on her face.

"Thanks babe," Jason said, and gave her ass a little slap, "your pussy feels amazing."

"Her pussy has had enough," Heather said impatiently, "it's my turn." She bent down like Jenny had done, but Jason pulled her up by the hand. For a second she looked disappointed as Jason moved her. He lay down on his back, and pulled her up.

"I want you to ride me like a bull," Jason said, and Heather beamed at him, "I want to see those tits of yours bounce around." Heather wasted no time. She threw a leg over Jason, and then guided his cock into her pussy. She lowered herself down, until nearly all of it was inside her. She began with slow up and down movements, and then quickly began bouncing hard on him. As he had wanted, her tits were flopping around like crazy. She was moaning loudly, and he felt her have an orgasm as she rode him hard.

He looked over and saw Jenny fingering her pussy as she watched them. Jason held out a hand to her, and she took it, looking confused but excited. Jason pulled her to him, as Heather continued riding him. He pulled Jenny down onto him, and began making out with her. He had always thought Jenny had one of the sexiest faces he had ever seen, and kissing her felt amazing. He felt Heather cum again as she rode him, and he made out with Jenny.

When Heather climbed off of him, Jason quickly rolled over, onto Jenny. She seemed startled at first, but they kept kissing. Jason reached down and guided his cock back into Jenny. She moaned into his mouth as he entered her, and then he began gently fucking her. Her pussy felt tighter and wetter than any other he had ever felt. He fucked her until she came again, moaning much louder than before. Jason knew he was going to cum again, and pulled out, just in time to shoot a big load all over Jenny's stomach. When he was done, Jason rolled over onto his back, and Heather immediately started licking the cum off of Jenny.

"I hope you girls had fun," Jason panted, watching Heather go, "because we're going to be doing this a lot more."

"Are you kidding, this was the best sex I've ever had," Jenny said, laying back in ecstasy as Heather cleaned her off.

"Me too," Heather said, coming up for air, "you can fuck us anytime, anywhere."

"Deal," Jason agreed happily.

2

"Hey, would you girls mind helping me get revenge on Mike," Jason said as Jenny and Heather gave him a team blowjob. It was the third day in a row that he had gone to Jenny's house to have sex with them.

"Mike Harlow?" Heather asked, while still rubbing Jason's balls.

"Ya," Jason nodded, "he's been fucking with me for years, and I finally feel like I can get him back."

"How," Jenny asked, her mouth making a popping sound as she came off Jason's dick.

"Well, I hope you two don't take this the wrong way," Jason said, "but I want to do something with Rachel, his girlfriend."

"Like what," Heather asked with a concerned look.

"Nothing bad," Jason said quickly, "I mean not for her anyway," he added. "I figure getting her to cheat on him with me would be good, but I also feel like that's not enough."

"It was certainly enough for Jeremy," Jenny said, and they all laughed.

"I know," Jason shrugged, "but Mike has been way worse to me than Jeremy. And I didn't even mean to do anything to Jeremy, Ambers the one who came onto me."

"I'll bet she did," Jenny said, and dove back down on Jason's cock.

"Anyways," Jason went on, as if he wasn't getting blown by two insanely hot girls, "I was thinking, I could get Rachel to give me a blowjob, and get her to swallow my cum, and then have her kiss Mike. I think fucking his girlfriend and then making him eat my cum should be enough."

"Wow, that's pretty diabolical," Heather said, looking impressed.

"You know it's like impossible to swallow one of your loads right," Jenny said as she came up for air again. "I mean I've tried really hard, and I still can't do it."

"I think it's an awesome plan," Heather said, "but Jenny is right, your loads are way too big to swallow."

"Maybe that's where we come in then," Jenny said with a devious smile. We can get her all ready for you, and ready for a monster load, and then maybe she'll at least try to swallow it."

"Would you girls really do that," Jason said excitedly. "I mean I already feel bad, it feels like I'm cheating on you two."

"We're not your girlfriends Jason," Heather laughed, "we're just your sex slaves remember. You're allowed to fuck whomever you want."

"Ok, do you really think she'll do it though?" Jason asked. He knew she should be attracted to him. He had always thought she was hot, even though she was usually a bitch to him. But that didn't necessarily mean she would want to fuck him, or try to swallow his load.

"It should work," Jenny said. "I mean I've been friends with Rachel for like, forever. If I tell her how good you are in bed, and how amazing your loads are, and that a bunch of us have tried swallowing it, I bet she'll at least try."

"But I've only had sex with you two and Amber," Jason said. He knew better than to tell them about Elvira.

"That's ok," Heather laughed, "we'll play it up a bit. And besides, I'm sure you'll get to fuck more girls once the word about you gets around. Its already started."

"Really," Jason said, wondering what she meant.

"Oh ya," Jenny agreed. "All of the hottest girls in school have been talking about you all week. Heather and I are keeping this a secret, otherwise we'd probably lose you to everyone else."

"Don't worry," Jason smiled, watching Jenny take his dick deep in her mouth. "You wont lose me. You might have to share me a bit. But I have no intention of not fucking you two whenever I want. A bets a bet, remember?"

"Oh, we remember," Heather smiled, and then returned to Jason's balls. He sat back as Jenny sucked his cock and Heather sucked his balls. They were getting a lot better as they got used to his size. Jason lasted a while longer, and then shot a big load into Jenny's mouth without warning. She flinched back at first, and then began gulping his cum down. She almost swallowed it all, but cum began pouring out the sides of her mouth before he was done.

nikopheros
nikopheros
1,249 Followers