Genie Lover Ch. 02 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure thing lover, let buy these I like them," she smiled excitedly.

"Wait do you have money? Do you want-"

Jennie flicked her fingered and appeared a debit card, "I'm a genie Liam money would never need to be a concern...As long as it not too outrageous then it should be fine thanks for being my knight in shining armour."

"N-No problem," he said scratching the back of his head.

Slipping out of the changes room noticed, Jennie quickly bought everything, getting to the exit he sees in the corner of his eye a figure watching them he had a black hat on but he was clearly watching him, he looked familiar, Jennie pulled his hand making Liam look away but only for a moment he turns, finding the figure was gone.

Confused he's quickly pulled away into the busy street in the afternoon sunshine.

###

The day passed on swiftly, luckily it stayed sunny as Liam and Jennie travelled to all the popular places around town, visiting small charity shops and even an arcade, Jennie curse eye caught the different machine ranging from rail shooters to classic four-player beat em up, arcades.

Playing and completing streets of rage was exciting and fun (seeing as they had unlimited coins to give), it fascinated Jennie seeing just how much had changed since she was first created, clothing, technology, cultured and now she was discovering modern day food.

Both their stomach rumbled for food and Liam new just were to take her, a place everyone knows, McDonalds, Liam told Jennie that this was one of the most populator fast food restaurant spanning across the world, she had never heard of fast food so it piqued her interest.

The first bite of her first chicken nugget she almost squealed in delight, they quickly devouring the food, she saw how they were so popular, paying and leaving the continued just talking and talking it was pleasant calming he was just happy spending time with her.

Arriving at a park they made their rounds walking down the path, the warm green colors covered everything, she certainly enjoyed this place the most, arrive at a bench they rested their weary legs.

"No matter where I go I will always be more most happy around nature...I should really show you my home country, it's hot but so different," Jennie said.

"That sounds fun, I did always want to travel someday," Liam responded.

Jennie lifted his arm pulling it over her, she snuggled into his side he rested his arm around her, "Yeah we could see it all, together lover," she said smile.

Liam rested his back into the bench, Liam's eyes slowed closed relaxing in the afternoon light, holding Jennie under his arm, listening to the birds and sounds of cars in the distance made everything incredibly peaceful.

Snap.

Liam's eyes opened, looking around confused he thought he heard something.

"What's wrong?" Jennie said.

"I...Thought I heard a snap."

"A snap? Strange...Back at the clothing shop, you never got your relief," she said slowly grinning, slowly guiding her hand across his crotch.

"J-Jennie!" he panic looking around frantically seeing if anyone was nearby.

"What?" she said with an innocent face, her hand moved across it, soon her hand came to his crouch staring to undo his belt.

He tried to move to stop her but mysteriously he found his hand stuck in a place like some invisible force was holding him down, he moved his head around panicking still no one was around.

"J-Jennie I-I can't move."

She just grinned as she successfully removed his belt pulling his jeans and boxer down to his ankles his bare cock out in the open, he soon started sweating.

"J-Jennie we can't we out in public."

"Yes lover but doing it in public is kind fun like It," she said grinned.

The fear yet excitement was placed on his face, his cock was hard and erect, she excitedly brought a hand to his member moving it up thinking on what to do to her embarrassed lover out in this lovely park, again an invisible light bulb popping in her head.

"I want to try something new lover."

Liam just watched as she snapped her fingers, two holes appeared on her jumper her boobs pushing through the holes out in the open, she gave a predatory grin watching his reaction, moving forwards she snugs his cock between her breast it, warm flesh enveloped him, her tender lips kissing his tip.

"Holy fuck Jennie," he moans out.

"Careful lover, you're out in a public park."

Liam panic but then it clicked in his head, "Is this some spell? They can't see you? What do I look like right now?"

Jennie grinned, "Quite perceptive lover and don't worry you look like someone enjoying a sunny day out."

He was silenced by her moving again it felt amazing as he got this boob job, occasionally she would lick his tip giving him a jolt of excitement, he diced to slowly accept this all he had to do was appear as normal as possible he could do it, this would be easy, as long as nobody.

"Hey."

His head snapped up from Jennie looking up find an athletic women in a sport bra and short standing their behind Jennie, she had brown hair down into a ponytail sweat slid down her stiff firm body she had some muscle tone but not overly just that perfect amount that still made her look feminine she was breathing heavily, he knew her from college.

"H-Hey Bridget," he said, Jennie didn't stop this new arrival just made her continue more frantically.

Brigitte was a weird girl who couldn't care less about anything unless it involved her, she wasn't a bad person she just did and said what she wanted uncaring of whom she was talking too but there was time she was caring and understanding to someone, if that person deserved it, they both chatted a few time they were friendly enough to exchange names her D size breast pressed nice against the bra, Jennie noticed his stare and put his cock in her mouth thing his tip a hard suck he flinched.

"You alright?" Bridge asked completely unaware of Jennie sucking him.

"O-Oh fine, completely fine out enjoying the sunshine."

"Yeah decided to go for a run," she moved next to Liam sitting next to him on the bench too close for both Liam's and Jennie liking, "I needed a break, running tires me out but it's needed to check this body in check," she gave him a look stretching up he saw her muscle flexed, his cock twitched slightly as he tried not to look embarrassed, she had a predatory grin which seems to piss Jennie off.

"C-Cool," Liam said innocently.

Brigitte lower her arms putting it in a cross, "So how are you? I heard your sister got better."

Jennie moved faster, her boobs moving up and down his cock he was getting close but he didn't want to show it.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine and yeah she g-got better a month ago."

"Yeah, I'm glad you've been stressing about that for a long time now...It's nice to see you more relaxed."

Jennie slowed down now, both suppressed, Jennie's eye sharpened on the women as she spoke to her lover while Liam acted like he always did, adorably innocent.

"T-Thanks."

"I also heard you had a break in too around the same time your sis got better."

That made Jennie completely stop as she stared at Liam with a confused concerned look on her face, Liam saw it.

"Yeah luckily nothing was stolen but the place was completely trashed we never found who did it but seeing as nothing was stolen there was no point to report it," he said hoping to answer both her and Jennie's question.

"Strange...Very strange," she said quietly her face contorted almost conflicted with something, she looked at him with her brown eyes, "Listen...If you ever want to...You know hang out or something...Just ask i-it might be cool you know."

Both Liam and Jennie eye widen, it hit her like a truck since the moment she been here she been trying to...Jennie got up and snapped her finger her clothes completely disappeared forcing his attendant away to Jennie naked staring down at him intensely, she moved forward pushing him into the bench her pussy was wet, quickly straddling him, plunging his cock into her making her moan loudly as he covered his mouth trying to hold a moan.

"Liam!? You alright?" Brigitte said.

"F-Fine, I'm fine," he said glaring at Jennie who grinned mischievously with slight anger in her look.

Jennie rode him hard and fast his cock going in and out of her tight wet pussy, she pressed her breast into his face, he looked up seeing her stare down at him as she fucked him, all while Brigitte just looked confused at him.

"Are you sure? You look like you in pain."

Pain? More like indescribable pleasure.

"F-Fine."

"Weird...Anyway, have you met the new girl?

Jennie moaned even louder as she started cumming her pussy squeezing against his cock, Liam took a glance to Jennie smiling innocently.

"Y-Yeah she's nice," He said quickly, Jennie made a cute face, kissing his cheek and continued.

"Meh, a bit weird for my liking, she literally appeared from nowhere and the whole college is head over heels for her, I heard a few guys are planning to ask her out."

Liam took a glance to Jennie he was breathing heavily, she innocently placed a finger on her lips thinking, his eye narrowed on her, she just smiled and continued riding him.

"I-I don't think they have a chance, I mean she has only been here for two days...I don't think anyone would get that far this fast," he smirked glancing to Jennie who smiled silently agreeing.

Bridget noticed his smirk, "And you think you have a chance?"

If only you knew Bridget, I think that chance has long pasted if you could see this, right now in fact.

"Maybe, I have been worrying about my sis for so long and I have been feeling kinda lonely so...You never know," he said he breath got heavier he was close to cumming and Jennie could sense it.

"Well if and when you get rejected, come and find me and I'll keep you accompany, virgin," she said giving him a suggestive look.

"T-Thanks," he said a little embraced laughing slightly as he was most certainly not a virgin.

Liam didn't notice the look she gave but Jennie most certainly did and didn't like it, she moves faster and harder making Liam hold in grunt, she came to his ear.

"Cum lover, fill my womb in front of this minx seducing you."

Liam wanted to raise an eyebrow but it was overshadowed by his intense orgasm, his cock continued to pump his seed into her all while Bridget held onto him he felt embarrassed yet turn on, finally calming down she got off snapped her finger, her cloths reappearing and his jean was back on like nothing ever happened.

Bridget saw he was calming down, "You er feeling better from your episode?"

"Yeah er sorry about that I...I don't know what came over me," He said embarrassed Jennie sat to his left.

"Alright listen, I need to get going, my dinner is not gonna cook itself, in my single bedroom apartment, living by my self, no one to bother me, If you wanna hang out just say," she got up and stretched, "Cya Liam."

She started jogging away, her silhouette fading into the distance, Liam hears a snap, he turns to Jennie looking at him relaxing.

"Jennie, what the fuck was that for!?" he said mix emotions consuming him.

"That is why you don't mess with a Djinn lover," Jennie stared at him grinning in victory.

"So be it," he said recovering from his orgasm, "But did we really have to do it in front of someone it's embarrassed."

"I know, that what makes it fun lover and I felt a bit threaten you saw how hard so was coming on to you."

Liam looked dumbfounded, "She was?"

"Oh my sweet Liam, you are so innocent, the way she looked at you when asking you to 'hang out' with her, her mentioning she living in a single bedroom apartment alone, hell she even called you a virgin wouldn't that suggest she would do something about it?"

Liam blushed, "Well when you say it like that...How did you get all that?"

Jennie huffed pridefully, "I've been alive for a few thousand years, I can read people like a book," she then looks towards him, "Are you interested in her?"

"No," he said instantly, "I only like you."

Jennie relaxed back into the bench, "I know and I know you would never cheat on me your too nice for that...Perhaps she could be a good concubine, I quote like that body of hers."

"Concubine?" Liam said tilting his head.

"Oh is that still used today? Probably not but a concubine is a woman who lives with a man but has lower status than his wife or wives so bringing in another girl to have fun with."

Stepping back in shock he looked to Jennie, "What! No, I...I don't know how I feel about that."

Noticed his stressed experience she didn't consider this reason from him but he should have seen it coming, he was a caring soul with strong morals he wouldn't ever consider himself above someone always an equal...Another thing she loved about him.

"Scrap that perhaps a friend maybe, you could do with some more friends, people you can trust and be open with whom you could rely on."

"I-I don't know you'll all I really need."

"That sweet lover but everyone needs friends and this woman looks like one who cares for you."

"Yeah, because she like me, I feel bad befriending her she might get her hopes up thinking she has a chance with me."

Jennie turn away looking into the distance thinking deeply about something, the twitches in her eye as she seems to consider something big turning back to Liam she smiled.

"You're a man with a big heart, and enough love to share between many girls...For now, I wish to keep you to myself but if the women promise in her advances...Then I don't mind letting her join in."

Liam head tilting taking in her words, "Join in? Jennie, I barely knew her, she someone I rarely talk too that chat was the most she's ever spoken to me since I arrived at that college."

She rested back sighing, "Yes but I wonder if my arrive has caused her, to make this unusual move, I'm as free as a bird and could do whatever I want yet all I seem to really care about is making you happy which makes me happy, this is a complicated dilemma."

Liam snuggled up next to Jennie resting an arm over her shoulder, "Jennie...I think we've been rushing this we've been a couple for two days and your already talking about something this insane, we should really slow down a bit enjoy our time as a couple just me and you," Jennie was silent just enjoying being in his arms, "Tomorrow we act like a couple we can say that we met somewhere before and decided to reconnect and go out as they already liked each other, I'll try and make friends, if Bridget no longer talks to me after finding out then we know where we stand with her but if she still wants to be friends then I've got myself, friend, but it the same for you too, your free, being with so many master has put this 'needing to please' mentality into you mind, go make you own friends I know you'll never cheat on me as I'll never cheat on you, you need to do more stuff you want to do, stuff a free genie would do and if you wanna include me then go ahead but if you need space then just say."

Jennie slowly turned to his face she gave him a quick kiss, "you surprise me with your kindness everyday Lover, I agree and thank you."

Liam got up after they two embraced, "Come on I think it's time to go home."

She stood next to Liam, "Ever so wise Lover, I'll see you tomorrow."

The two embraced again, Liam looking in the distant seeing a dark figure in the distance watching them, it looked like the same guy from the clothing store, Jennie pulls back looking at Liam he turn away looking at her but then back discovering the figure was gone.

"You ok?" Jennie spoke.

"Yeah, I'm fine," he said slowly.

They kissed and walked off together going to their homes, Liam had a chill down his spine wondering about the strange figure watching him in the distance.

###

Days passed, the rest of the week was eventful, both Liam and Jennie started acting like a couple, people at college guess she would get a boyfriend so soon but for it to be Liam was a shock, when they asked they stuck to the story they planed stating they knew each other before and decided to go out, it satisfied most.

Bridget was slightly sadden her mood changing but she still chatted with Liam, he was a little glad and they got more acquainted with each other, he could a least tell a little that she was happy he still talked to her but could tell she was still into him, on Thursday they decided to hang out and go around town, he discovered that so got her tough nature from her brother and father, she mentioned her older brother named Jacob was learning to take over the family business, Rome's gym empire, she wanted to move away start her own life perhaps becoming a personal trainer as all that was her family's life always staying in fit but she had a love for video games, it interested him and both found a few things In common and became good friends.

Jennie had been a lot happier, she quickly made some friends, girly girls, they weren't that popular but she didn't care they didn't give off any bad vibes unlike the popular girl that tried to befriend her, on Thursday they even hanged out while Liam hanged out with Bridget, Jennie was getting the freedom she deserved and was enjoying it she even thought about joining the student council seeing it as kinda fun.

Liam explained that she would need approval of the principle but she can't be the student council president as that belongs to Nova Star, possible the most populator girl in the college, she was a very, very hard worker with short dark blue hair, she was always nice but seemingly tired, Liam tried thinking back to when he ever saw her out her room always doing paperwork and helping her mother who was the principle, she had a natural beauty that made heads turn, with her stern, formal but kind personality she got popular fast, she was an untouchable prize no one could have, Liam just saw a hard worker with a strong will, Jennie liked the sound of her.

They made love every night either Jennie would show up in his room or he would go to hers, it was simple yet pleasant but Liam saw the strange figure a few times he was thinking on telling Jennie but he didn't want to worry her so he kept it to himself. Jennie and Abby tried to get along Jennie was always her friendly self but Abby seem defensive It considered Liam, he did ask her whether he liked Jennie and only said she did, but knowing his sister he knew she was lying.

Today was a cloudy Sunday, Liam and Jennie were accompanied by Abby today, they planned to go to the mall together but Abby wanted to go and his mother insisted on it suggesting it would be a way for both Jennie and Abby to bond as she was still being picky about her.

After a simple bus ride, they were at the mall, now inside, it was bright and massive store filled with more types of shops than at the town centre, Abby looked unimpressed looking around.

"Abby please stay close so I don't want to lose you," Liam said.

"No problem bro."

Jennie held Liam hand today they were being extra affection today as they considered this their second date but they stand in casual clothing, Abby watched them being all lovey-dovey which bugged her, she grabbed Liam other hand pulling him towards a store.

"Come on bro."

"Yeah, yeah I'm coming," he gave an apologetic look to Jennie she only smiled following them.

Never having any siblings this relationship interested her as they were clearly close but would annoy and biker with each other, yet they always made up and came back together.

Entering a popular toy store, Abby looked around seeing all the dolls, action figures, Lego and plushies, she always enjoyed going here and was here often the years in the hospital was still fresh on her mind so these moments excited her.

She quickly headed to the book area, filled with fantasy stories, seeing as the government want more kid to read special store would have a book area, Abby enjoy find and collecting books that caught her interest and was hoping to find the recent release to a series she loved one she read in hospital she related to the main character and was one of the first books she ever read when she arrives, she finished reading the second book after she recently discovered there was a second book and would be a third coming someday (you know how authors/writers can be) the day before she was cured by Jennie so she saw it as something special.

123456...9