Genie Lover Ch. 02 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope they have the book here brother," she said nervously.

"Yeah," he already knew what she was looking for she told him about the whole series many times.

Jennie was confused but didn't intrude she could ask her later she didn't want to say or doing anything to mess up with Abby as she still seems wary of her and didn't know how to get past this invisible barrier with her.

Going down the aisles quickly she looked at the end Abby's eye sparkled as they quickly came upon what she had wanted for so long, at the end sticking right there on the shelve was the last copy of 'Rouge Princess 3' done by K. Law.

Running towards it, the book was in her sites, keeping her eyes on this book for so long, counting down the days to it's realizing she excited reach out grabbing it. Then another hand reached out grabbing it, Abby turns seeing a girl slightly younger than her, having a bratty like to her she frowned at Abby, both girls held onto the book.

"Give me the book, I grabbed it first," the bratty child said.

"No, I grabbed it first I've waited forever for this book, get your own," Abby reply back angry.

"No, I want this, my mummy said I could have whatever I want and I want this go away," The brat spoke tugging at the book.

"I don't care what you mummy said it's mine! Fair and square," Abby said tugging it back.

Liam and Jennie rushing downing following her and found the scene unwind in front of them, watching this tug of war between his sister and this other girl, the bratty child took a hand off the book to hit his sister in the face, it made contact but she still held on angry.

"Hey!" Liam shouted very fucking angry.

The two girls turned to an angry Liam, Abby smiled while the other girl panicked, in the distraction, the brat pushed Abby to the floor losing her grip on the book the brat hugged it tightly, Liam came storming over raging over the treatment of his sister.

"What the hell happened," he demanded.

Jennie behind him, unprepared for this protective dormant side of Liam but she kinda liked it.

"I went to get the book then she grabbed it and push me to the floor," Abby said getting up running to her brother.

The girl back off into the wall scared looking up at the angry stranger, he was about to ask the girl to apologize but then she screamed like a banshee, scaring the crap out of everyone around her,

"MUMMY!" she screeched, screaming her lungs out.

A moment later this middle age women appeared, her face bright red with rage, he was a little intimidated they best way to describe was...A Karen entitled mother alert, a smug look with pretty clothing with a fancy hairstyle, the child ran to her crying her eye out.

"What did you do to my child!" the woman demanded.

"N-Nothing," he said a little afraid, "She snatched a book and pushed my sister to the ground."

"lies, my precious little angel wouldn't do something like that," the women screeched back.

"I saw it happen, we saw it happen," he said, Jennie moving behind him with Abby.

She noticed Abby and snared, "She looks like your daughter, don't lie to me with that weird women behind you."

Turning he saw Jennie and got made, "Hey! That my girlfriend, tell YOUR daughter to apologize to MY SISTER," he defended back.

"No! It's just some book stop being a baby, you don't even look like brother and sister," she said complaining how he had brown hair and Abby had blonde, like her mother as he was like his father.

"We are," Abby said jumping in, "give back the book you stole!"

"My daughter deserves this book, she's been an angel you need to teach your daughter some manners."

"For god sake she, not my daughter, she's my sister!" he shouted losing his temper.

The women suddenly flipped out, screaming and saying she was being assaulted, and stepped forward to hit him, Jennie moved forwards pressing a hand against her upper chest holding her back.

Suddenly her whole demeanour changed, calming down no longer trying to strike Liam.

"Don't hurt him, I saw what happened and how your daughter pushed my boyfriend's sister to the ground, please tell her to apologize and hand the book back," Jean spoke clear as rain.

Moving her hand way she was lifted with her daze she was still angry but not at them but at her daughter confused as everyone else was.

"Did you really push her to the ground?" the mother said turning.

"N-No I didn't their lying." the child cried.

"I can tell your lying, you do not hurt people, give the book make to her and apologies," she spoke her arms crossing.

"B-But mummy I want this I'm you, precise angel, right."

"Now Eve!" she spoke starring her down.

The child pouty sadly, moving towards Abby, she held out the book.

"Here's your stupid book...Sorry for pushing you."

Abby moved from Liam's side grabbing the book, "ok," she said just as confused.

The child moved back to her mother she apologized for her child's behaviour and for hers, Liam forgave her and she moved out the store holding her child hand leaving the store, Abby held the book in her hand confused.

"What just happened?" she asked.

Liam was about to say something but Jennie jump in, "powers of persuasion, sometimes you just need to ask nicely to calm people down," she smiled tenderly.

Abby ran and hugged Jennie, Jennie hugged her back around her waist.

"Thank you."

"Your welcome, oh you're so cute," she crouched down hugging her tightly, "Come on let get you that book, I'm interested in what this rouge princess book is about."

Hurrying off to the counter Jennie gave Liam a sly grin, he smiled and kiss her cheek, she obviously did some with that lady and helped both of them out, paying for the book, Abby held the bag containing her long-awaited book she was walking next to Jennie down the mall, Liam held back a little walking and listening to them.

"So are you going to tell me about your book?" Jennie asked giving a kind smile.

Abby glanced up spotting the kind smile on her face, she slowed down to a stop, Jennie looks concerned.

"I'm sorry Jennie," Abby finally spot looking at her, "For being so cold to you, since Liam introduced you, I...I was worried for him, he's my big brother and seeing him with a really, really pretty girl, it made me think you were just using him for some reason, I refused to believe you cared about him or us but now I see I was just jealous."

Jennie softly smiled crouching down to her heigh, "I can see that, he told me what you went through, you care about him greatly, no need to apologize you were just being a protective little sister, I care about all of you, your like family, I love your brother, he makes me happy, your all so nice some too," she gave Abby a hug, she hugged back, "thank you for accepting me."

The two girls hugged each other tenderly, Liam couldn't help smiling at you sweet interaction the two had when he thought about it, Jennie didn't have anyone she a genie, everyone she would have known would have been dead, so this was like another start for her, with him together.

The two were walking happily down the mall, talking Abby clearly now trusting Jennie, which was a relief for both Jennie and Liam, she explains her story, a princess being put into a tower by her father the king, so adventures and heroes would come to save her and take her hand, but then she got bored so decided to save herself, while she was saving herself she found a young man a squire to a hero who died, she saved him and took a liking to him...Well from Abby explanation she just took him and planned to make him hers for some reason, and so it was the adventures of this rouge princess and her squire traveling and helping people, Abby loved it explain the character of the sassy princess.

Soon they found themselves outside an indoor cinema, it was smaller than normal but handy for a date night, Abby turns to Liam looking at the list of film playings she got excited.

"Brother, they're playing the animated Aladdin on the big screen, can we see it?"

Looking at his phone he found he was just after midday, they already had lunch and his mother didn't give them a time to return so an animated classic wouldn't help, they were playing it because of the new Aladdin film coming out.

"Yeah sure, care to see it, Jennie?"

His girlfriend turned to him tilting her head, "Yeah, I'll love too, but what is Aladdin?"

Abby got excited, "It's the story of a poor boy who found a magical lamp with a genie inside, saying he will grant him three wishes," the little girl said.

The actual genie herself raised an eyebrow but it couldn't help catching her interest.

"Alright sounds interesting," she honestly said.

Quickly heading side said paying for snacks, drinks, and tickets, (Liam's mother left extra money to try and help Jennie and Abby bond), heading inside the cinema was dark, Liam swat in the middle, one handheld Abby while the other held Jennie who was liking around mystified at the new surroundings.

"Never been to a cinema before," He whispers to her.

"No, I went to a theatre a few hundred years

ago but nothing like this."

The filmed stared playing, Jennie's eye was locked on It the whole time, enjoying every bit of it, enjoying the songs, the animation, and the genie, very much enjoying the creativity he had she liked him a lot, she understood his struggle and pain seeing as she went through the same thing, once the ending came up she gave him kiss to his cheek, he kissed her back.

Returning to the mall, Abby had a spring in her step happily walking she humbled the song 'never had a friend like me' it was clearly stuck in her head, Liam and Jennie were behind her, finger intertwined as they walked.

"Did you know the film, Jennie?" Liam asked.

"Yeah it was really nice and it was made really well my first time seeing it, loved the ending," she grinned.

"I wish I was a genie," Abby said Liam took a glance to Jennie shaking his head repeatedly, Jennie giggled and winked, "To fly around and have all that power it would be amazing, what about you Jennie?"

"I don't know really, you would have to be trapped in a lamp and I don't think all the power would be worth if I had to be alone and stuck for all eternity...I don't let feeling trapped," the freed genie spoke honestly.

"Oh, well I'll just find a master like Aladdin and get them to free me, like the genie," she smiled innocently.

"That...Is quote true Abby," she said squeezing Liam hand looking at him with an innocent sweet knowing smile.

Looking confused at the two lovers, Abby turn, looking up they all saw rain pouring onto the glass ceiling, dark grey clouds filled the sky they decided it was time to get home before it got worst.

Suddenly a massive boom was heard, thunder hitting the ground outside, but everyone attention was the screams of some girls, everyone looked over including Liam, Jennie, and Abby as they saw five golden-haired girls all clinging to life onto this one grumpy guy, they were clearly shaking from the thunder afraid, all were holding him as he held bags, strangely all the girl had golden hair but was slightly different, the man noticed their stares and frown intimidatingly.

He gently shook off the girls and lead them into a clothes store, frowning at any that stared for too long, Liam gave a shiver while Jennie seems to grin at the girls still clinging to the guy scared out their minds and watching him calm them, they hurried along to the entered.

Finding a crowd they saw the rain had gotten worst, the crowd didn't want to leave into it, Abby saw through seeing the downpour.

"It's gotten worst," she said hugging her brother.

"Yeah, there nothing we can do, but come on."

She pouted, "I wish this rain would stop."

They got moving taking a step, Jennie smiled, noting seeing him glance to her to change events using her she slides over to him kissing his cheek.

"Want me to handle it?" she asked.

He looked conflicted he didn't want her to feel used but it would help out, "I-If you don't mind really."

"Your wish is my command...Well her wish is my command," she whispered.

Moving to a wall, her back too everyone hiding her fingers while she snapped them, purple sparkle came out and magical the rain slowed down and then stop, People rushed through wanting to use this lucky opportunity.

"Ah the rain stopped come on," Liam said grinning at Jennie.

Holding both their hands, they all made it to the bus, which had so luckily be right there waiting for them to head come, Abby was confused the whole time seeing this happen before, a problem someone making a wish and then it all being fixed, it confused her and it only happened around Jennie, there was something going on with this strange girl.

Once they arrived back into town Jennie headed home while he and Abby returned to theirs, Abby quickly rushing to the corner sofa to enjoy her book while Liam spoke with his mother about his day at the mall it was peaceful, hours later they had dinner and it was time for bed.

Heading to his room with only boxers on, he hadn't heard from Jennie yet, going towards his walk in-wall magical wardrobe, he turned the numb entering through the portal to her place, Jennie was on the sofa relaxing seemingly waiting for him with a massive smile on her beautiful face.

"What that's smile for?" he grinned.

"Oh, something I had completely forgotten about, tomorrow is a college day right?" she asked in a cute silk dressing gown.

"Yeah?"

"Well, I was thinking, how about we try one of those world-changing event wishes I told you about, it will be fun."

"The ones that last for a day? I don't know," he said a little nervous.

Jennie saw it and moved forward, "You don't have to be worried Liam, think of it as a single crazy day of pure fun."

The craziness interested him, "And everything would return to normal the next day right?"

"Yes, it a comic rule, any and all universal changing wish will, no matter what, return to normal."

"I see then yes ok, let try this then," he said a little excited.

"Wonderful, I got a feeling you're going to be begging me to give you a million of these but oh well, so what do you wish for, to be king of the world? A god controlling everything? the richest man alive? Go on get creative."

"You'll still be their right?"

"Oh of course, now stop yapping and start wishing," she said strangely excited.

Thinking of the countless thing he could wish for he felt stumped, he knew he could do it again but this was his front one what did he want? How crazy did he want it? The decided soon came to stress the poor boy, Jeannie jumped in.

"Ok, calm down lover," she grinned an idea popping in her head, "How about we let you're honestly decided and make it a mystery for tomorrow."

"W-Wait what?"

She smiled like a cat, "I'll put you in a trance, in this trance you will make a wish that you truly desire, simple as that but you will not remember the trance so you'll just wake up no knowing what you wished for, exciting and mystery and so much fun."

Again he was nervous but excited, "Well...Ok then, I'm kinda curious to what I honestly desire...Just don't judge me please."

"Oh I could never judge you, I know your not the cruel or evil type so I won't have to worry about any evil wishes but I could just deny it, and I'll be here will you all day."

"I see thanks, ok so I wish for that please," he smiled nervous unknown as to what he had gotten himself into.

She smiled her finger positioned just in front of his head, "You wish is my command, my love."

Some purple sparkle came out of Jennie's finger, Liam quick began to lose himself fading into a strange dream-like state, closing his eye he felt himself go deeper into this trance seemingly falling asleep.

###

Liam eyes slowly opened, he got up finding himself in bed, he looked around everything look seems normal, looking to his right he found a note from Jennie.

'Hey lover all done from last night, you are one wild boy, head to college when you want but at least head there and you will understand why, see you their lover <3'

Confused and slightly worried he got up and got sorted placing his Hoodie and jeans on he headed downstairs finding the most wonderful smell, on the table in the kitchen/ dining room, was his favorite meal and another note.

'Hey, Liam the family has gone to Disney land so you don't need to worry about us, enjoy your special day.'

'Love mum and Abby.'

Liam grumbled a little, "I wanna go to Disney land."

Walking down to College after he ate his breakfast and grabbing his bag he found it was strangely quiet, seeing the college in the distance he saw figures entering but something was wrong, as he got closer he realized what it was.

There were only girls, carrying backpacks and they were completely butt naked, he had to stop, seeming countless girls some he knew and some he didn't enter the college, completely naked, as he walked he wondered what the fuck he wished for last night.

Nervously walking into class, all the eyes seem to glance to him, it was the same in the hallway all of them, lustful and hungry, moving to his seat the girls returned to their normal chatter.

"Hey lover," Spoke a familiar voice.

He jumped and turn seeing Jennie, also completely naked looking at him with a grin.

"Jennie! What is this, What did I wish last night?"

"Your wish Liam, and sorry no spoilers but you are very perverted."

About to speak, he felt someone grab his head pulling him into a deep kiss, the hand was strong the kissing was clumsy but filled with lust, finally breaking the kiss he saw who he was kissing.

"B-Bridget!"

His new friend, Bridget sitting on the chair next to him completely naked, her breast was massive and well toned same from the rest of her muscular body, abs had clearly formed on her stomach, he suddenly became extremely attracted to it.

"Hey handsome, how you're doing?"

"G-Good, what was that kiss?"

"What you think? All the girls in this college are dying to fuck your brains out and have you blast your cum deep inside them, but I want to go first," her hand moved towards his crouch rubbing his slowly forming erection, "I might just have a go now," she said placing leg over his crowed her pussy was almost bare with slight brown hair down there it was soaking wet.

He glanced to Jennie who happily watched all this happened, suddenly a girl spoke up.

"Hey! No fucking Liam till teacher says we can!" shouted an unknown girl.

"Yeah beat it!" said another.

Soon all the girls started up wanting to fuck him, he got a rush of excitement form all this, but then the door slammed open, walking in was possible one of the sexiest things he has ever seen.

A middle-aged women came walking in having the biggest breast he had ever seen with possibly the biggest ass he ever saw, but they weren't ridiculed or unreal they were just pure fucking perfection, this was Miss Star, the principle of the college, a kind but stern women, her hair was short down to her shoulder and was dark blue, she wore tiny glasses to see stuff near her but she was the teacher every boy wanted to fuck and here she was completely naked walking in.

She looked to her students lingering to Liam for a moment before continuing, all the girls look to her, as she stood there in all her glory, she smiled.

"Today girls is a special day, Liam's special day and you know what that means," she spoke as she slowly bright a hand down to her pussy massaging herself.

All the others agreed soon touching themselves.

"Come on all felt move to the assembly hall, everything should be set, everyone but Liam get a move on."

They all complained and nagged about it, everyone including Jennie and Bridget move out the only ones in the room was Miss Star and Liam.

"Come here Liam," she spoke commanding him yet filled with lust.

123456...9