Genie Lover Ch. 02 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three girls came forwards wrapping their lips around his cock, kissing, licking and sucking him, he was already on the edge of his climax after fucking three girls.

"Lay back now."

They did lay down together, he kneed above them grinning widely, a girl came behind him jerking him off fast kissing his neck another girl came and kiss his lips, keeping an eye open he finally came all over the girl his cum blasting across there bodies.

"Yeah, what you bitches deserve," he grinned in satisfaction, some dominated side kicking in enjoying these countless girls below him wanting to fuck him.

"Thank you," all three girls spoke moving away probably to a bathroom to clean up.

Feeling like a wolf among countless sheep he grins as the next girl appeared, she looked shy and nervous, an Asian girl with black hair, she seems almost afraid of him she moves in front of him spreading her leg presenting herself to him, her shy nervousness cooled his fiery desire, he wanted to relax and take his time with this girl.

She was lean and skinny, having a cute face and small breast and but he was still horny and wanted her, moving down slowly to the women, he guides his hand across her body, playing with her pussy it felt incredibly wet.

"You ready?" he whispered in her ear.

The shy Asian girl nodded more relax, a girl behind him aimed his cock covered in so much feminine fluids he slid into the tightest pussy he had ever felt, she yelped a little, he looked down noticing a small around of blood, he stopped letting her adjust until she nodded again for him to move, looking close she was very cute.

The encounter was short and sweet, the girl came multiple time but she stayed wanting me to finish his climax, which was shortly coming (pun intended), after another hard thrust, her wet tunnel please his cock enough to make them climax hard, holding and kissing each other while this happened.

"谢谢你, 你很温柔," the cute women spoke.

Liam froze unable to understand her, she giggled.

"Thank you, you are very gentle," she said in English in a heavy Chinese accent.

"Oh, your welcome," he spoke a little embarrassed.

She moved away soon the next girl came, a big breast sexy women, she licked her lips looking at him, he smiled wide looking at her as she came closer.

###

Hours passed and the orgy continued, at lunchtime everything seems to slow down, trays of different food emerged as well as Nova, the room was darkened and a project was put on it was a film, a Disney film actually named Up, he second favorite.

The massive group ate food happily as well as Liam, would get a blowjob while he was eating from Nova eager to be with him again, it was strange but nice watching a great film while taking a break, the food was delicious.

After the film was done and people traveled to the toilets, including him, the returned finding everything pitch black, this seemed to be one where all senses was taken on feeling which heightens everything, he continued fucked countless girls, as soon he came, he would suddenly be inside another girl ready to go, they were always around him making him strangely feel safe in the darkness, he never got tried he was just still horny wanting to fuck countless girls it was beyond what he would imagine.

They continued till dinner, which was his favorite, he smiled in delight as he ate his favorite meal gain trays of food for the other girls, Nova stay close to him and he enjoyed talking with her, learning more about her and what she liked, strangely they seem to get along really well not just because he was her master ( which he still felt conflicted on) but they seemed t enjoy the same thing, like reading and enjoyed the same shows when she had time to herself it was nice all while the project played again now his true favorite Disney movie, Ratatouille, he found it funny yet relaxing having this movie time off but he fucked Nova a few time during the film.

Then after dinner...There was a tournament, teachers were setting up a Nintendo switch onto the projected, Liam was handed a pro controller, and to others and one the screen lit up was 'Super Smash Bros. Ultimate' his mind daze yet existed we were going to play a bit before they continued fucking, but whoever won would fuck Liam next, they played a few basic games but there was a character Liam saw that made his jaw drop.

Banjo-Kazooie was an available fighter, after the revel he and the world went crazy with joy (including me and probably you too). so to see this and wish it made this whole day even better.

After playing spiral mountain hearing that new remix they moved to the smash tournament, the winning getting to fuck him next, any girl could win and they seemed really into it, Liam watched them placed some were good while others were...Ok, the winner a pink haired girl she looked cute and she got her prize fucking Liam brains out she was cute fun and really wild, riding him and make him climax fast.

After that it returned to a normal orgy, while fucking every girl he could see (including Nova a few time) he noticed that he couldn't see Jennie or Bridget anywhere, his girlfriend and his friend, it was getting late in the evening he glanced at the clock seeing it's around 9:30 pm.

He was currently being ridden by his French teacher, beautiful and exotic she said that the French were the best at lovemaking...Apparently, he didn't know, being older yeah having a more matured boy she expertly used her pussy, to get the most amount of pleasure out of him she was amazing and would sometimes say something in French.

Laying there on the mattress, a pair of lips suddenly kisses him, she smelled familiar, she pulled back revealing a very familiar women completely naked smiling.

"Jennie!"

"Hey lover, I told you, your wish was wild," she said smiling at him.

His sexy french teacher continued to fuck him as he looked at her.

"Y-Yeah, what did I exactly wish for?"

"It's a secret but I can tell you're enjoying yourself, special day lover...But I'm gonna have fun too."

She moved her wet pussy over his mouth, he was eager to please her for granting his insane wish.

He eagerly licked her pussy, his tongue entered her, she yelped in pure pleasure as he did, Jennie grabbed the French teacher and kiss her as she rode Liam, her kiss strangely triggered her orgasm as well as Liam's while he felt a jolt of pleasure shoot through him, triggering his own, his French teacher now stained with cum.

Moving off she disappeared into the crowd, Jennie moved on top of Liam, now wanting her turn, both of the lovers grinned, again, he found his cock hard he was wondering if this was a part of the wish, to remain hard for the whole day.

She aimed his cock as he thrusted into her, returns to a familiar loving pussy, one that was his favorite it gripped him and undulating around him focusing on his tip lovingly, so wet and tight he jolts a few time from just entering her she knew all his weak points.

Jennie grinned finally having her lover back inside her, "Finally I get a turn, you've been having fun with all these girls, I've masturbated so many time to this already."

"Y-Yeah thank you for this, I was nervous but, this is beyond what I could Imagen."

"You welcome lover, but I've thought on having a world-changing wish when we have special events, if we have these frequently we would no longer appreciate these, what do you think?"

"I agree actually, this is amazing but really overwhelming."

"Wonderful, now let fuck like lovers, lover," she grins kissing him, her favourite position was a girl on top, it gave her a sense of control she wasn't used to and relished in it.

The two lovers finding each other, Jennie moved here hips gentle, and precisely hitting all his pleasure points, they kiss each other passionately, moving around of the mattresses, he thrust up into her, impaling her wet tight vagina over and over again, her pussy constricting and lovingly wrapping itself around his cock, mostly his tip which was his most sensitive bit.

They two enjoy the warm feeling of each other's body against each other, he may have fucked over 50 girls in the span of the day, this right here with the women he loves was the best fuck he's had all day.

Both their tried bodies began to show simpler signs of an impending orgasmed, breathing heavily, Liam sat up, a girl came behind him massaging his shoulders and keeping him up, she wrapped her legs around his waist, keeping him tightly inside.

"I-I'm cumming," he gasped.

"Me too...Together, lover."

The two clashed one last time together, and he released the flood, his seed pouring in her womb again like so many time before, the two held each other tightly, as they experienced their seemingly shared climax, his cock didn't stop twitching as her pussy didn't stop squeezing.

Finally calming down the two kiss again.

"I'll see you tomorrow in bed lover, have fun."

He looked up and she disappeared, entering into the crowd, another girl moved towards him, but he lifted a hand to stop her.

"Sorry, need the toilets."

She nodded, the crowd dived as he made his way to the exit, leaving the assembly hall, sweaty and tried feeling the cool air against his naked body, he quickly made his way to the bathroom.

Quickly getting sort and cleaned up he made it back to the double doors, he was about to open but stopped, he was tried and wanted to sit down.

"Hey Liam," said another familiar voice.

Turn he smiled and saw Bridget, naked, walking towards him.

"Hey Bridget, where have you been?"

"Oh, in the crowd watching."

"I'm guessing you want to fuck me next?"

She smiled, "You know me too well, but you look tried and looked like you needed a break."

"To be honest yeah, come on let find a bench," he said looking at her affected amazing body.

She walked next to him, she was a little taller than him with an amazing body, they soon found an indoor bench, they strangely weren't cold, the two friends talk casually, enjoy each other company while completely naked.

She signed after Liam told a joke, "It's kinda funny, you could be enjoying the orgy but you're here talking with me...I feel lucky."

He turned to her surprise seeing a sour look in her eyes, Liam turned away seeing as this was all a wish day or something he wanted to know some things.

"Bridget...Do you really have a crush on me?"

She stopped, blushing a little, "Yeah I do really."

"But why?"

"Because...Well," she scratched the back of her head, "Your really nice, it hard to give any other reason, my family have been fitness fanatic for as long as I could remember, all staying and keeping fit, taking care of the family gym it all they really cared about, I was getting tired of it and my older brother was an egotistical dick, so I moved away got a place of my own, doing what I wanted, then I got into a relationship with this guy but it went bad fast," she said bitterly, Liam turned to her, "I lost my virginity to him but he couldn't stand my body, it was not feminine enough, not girly enough for him and dumped me...It hurt, in my time I just focused on my own training and college, then...I met you," she turned to him, "You were only known as the guy with the sick sister, but on the few occasion we chatted it was nice, pleased even, you looked at me and didn't look disgusted at me you didn't care how I acted or looked, it help me a lot and I guess I developed a secret crush on you...Being too nervous to confess, Jennie soon showed up, I saw you two was close but how close I had no idea, I felt...Threaten by her and try seducing you in the park...That didn't work as the next day you were announced a couple, I was sad but I was happy you still spoke to me and just learning more about you just made me like you more, I knew you would never cheat but it was nice to imagine."

She took in a breath, "Today I planned on having sex with you so I could finally know what it was like to make love to you, one time with the guy I really...Really liked, so while all these girls wanted to fuck you because they were horny as hell for you...God this is embarrassing."

"Then why didn't I see you in the hall?"

"Because I was embarrassed, all these girls around you, my old fear kicked in and I thought you

wouldn't want me...so I hid away...I'm happy to talk to know you now get my emotions off my chest, you should head back now, they are waiting for you," she turned and gave a sad smile, "We are still friends after this embarrassment, right?"

Liam looked into her face, something deep and emotional inside him shook as he heard her story, he got up, she looked at him surprised as he grabbed her head and pull it towards him and kisses her deeply, she was shocked but submitted to it, kissing the man she liked.

He broke the kiss looking at her beautiful face, "I'm not leaving you, I'm going to fuck you right now Bridget," he pulled her up her faced flustered but happy, "Come one let find somewhere private, just me and you."

Grabbing her hand he pulled her towards him, and dragged her to some place unknown, he wanted to make love to her somewhere private just the too of them, after all the sex he had and this being some wish day his confidence was through the roof, looking at her sexy body he couldn't think how anyone could call it disgusting, it look strong and maturer, well defined in erotic details that only turned him on more.

Rushing into the gym they found it empty, Bridget was breathing every getting horny and touching him, he was getting horny too wanting nothing but to make love to her, not mindless sex but the sex he had with Jennie, wishing her to truly experience that special time together, she was his good friend, she deserved it and something inside him really wanted this.

"Over there, in the storage unit, hurry," she said in a heavy voice.

In the wall was a sliding door, the two rushed over discovering it was not locked, opening discovering gym equipment laid out around but both eyes found the lone mattress in the middle used to soften the landing of people using the equipment.

They both grinned moving inside and closing the door, they find the room was dark, but discovering a light switch, which illuminated the small room, the two friends turn both a little nervous, Liam felt conflicted he knew this was some wish dream and the next day she would remember non of this...So he would enjoy this moment.

Bridget moved down to the mattress nervous, shying her body away from him, he quickly joined her, his hand moved across her athletic body, feeling every inch of it, unlocking any girl he felt before.

"Beautiful," he whispered.

She shuttered as he hand came to one of her large breasts letting his hand sink into it, unlike Jennie which was unbelievably soft, Bridget was a lot more firm still soft but feeling it was different and amazing.

"N-No this is embarrassing," she said letting a cute feminine voice out.

He looked into her brown eyes, "Bridget, stop letting the past control you, I think you beautiful...And that's all that matters, right?"

She blushed a little nodding, they moved to kiss, her hand came to his body feeling it, a hand came under feeling his rock hard cock, gently teasing it.

"Liam, please I can't wait anymore," she said.

He moves back a little, getting a full perfect voice of her body, spreading her legs, she spread open he soaking vagina, she looked into his eye with a bleeding desire.

"Please...Somehow lover makes love," she said.

The line sounded cheesy in Liam's mind but it quickly faded replaced a lust, quickly moving towards her, he got on top aiming his cock into against her wet lips, looking at her, this felt special, no crowd to watch or anyone to join in just the two of them.

His tip touched the edge of her pussy, her breath was speeding up breathing nervously, he pushed forward entering her vagina, both gave a loud moan of pleasure as he sank in deep inside her.

The first thing he felt was how tight it was, her pussy gripping him, constricting him and squeezing him, the wetness let him slip in and now it refused to let him out, Bridget wrapped her legs around his was it making him enter deeper into her spasming pussy.

He looked up and was assault by her lips crashing against his, strong arms wrapped around his head pulling it toward her, he didn't pull back and push towards her, her tongue entered his mouth, finding each other they danced across each other kissing passionately.

Liam started moving slowly, her tunnel gripped him tightly as he moved, it's was different then any girl he's fucked so far, like a hand holding him in place, he tried to move creating an unbearably pleasurable friction that almost pushes him over the edge already.

Controlling himself, he breaks the kiss and moved down to one of her easily accessible nipples, pink and erect he lunges at it placing it in his mouth using his tongue to tease and pleasure her.

"Yes, Liam keeping going," she gasped her hand reaching to his head keeping it in place.

He moved faster driven by lust, one hand moving to the other breast while another moved down trying to find her clit, Bridget moans filled the room, he wondered if anyone could hear him, not that he minds but what was on his mind was this...This very moment.

Her body started shaken and moving twitching as jolts inside her, she moved a hand away from his head he move of looking up at her.

"I'm so close Liam, keep going."

He felt himself climaxing soon too, his thrusts turn frantic and wild, wishing for it to push over the edge into a madding pleasure like he has done so many times today, but it would be harder this time a lot more than before.

"Liam!"

"Bridget!"

The two shouted after the both collided towards each other, taken over the edge, Bridget gripped Liam painfully tight around him keeping close as she climax hard her body shaking from it, while Liam held her as he came under her, strong muscles milk him of every drop of seed he had into her eager womb she even had a mini-climax after feeling the man she cared about, his seed entered her.

The two held each other in a tight embrace while they experienced the most intense orgasm that day, both breathing and sweat they let each other calm down, Liam always enjoy the after feeling of sex, the moment the two would just hold each other relaxing together.

Bridget grip loosened as he pulled out of her, moving up he kissed her again, and laid side by side, on the soft mattress, forehead pressed against each other.

"Thank you, Liam, that was amazing."

"better then the time you lost your virginity?" he couldn't help asking.

"More than that, so much more...I...I love you, Liam," she said her voice sliced through the air into his ears.

Liam looked at her in shock, his body swelled with joy and sorrow, deep down he had been denying his feeling but he felt something during sex it was the same feeling he had for Jennie when they made love, he discovered he liked her not loved her but it was more than just a friends but his heart belonged to Jennie he loved her how could he love another? He didn't want her to feel like a third wheel she deserved better than him, yet he wanted her like he wanted Jennie.

"I...I-"

Before he could speak the door slammed open, a figure appeared in the bright light, Liam panics believing it to be Jennie but he got a glimmer of dark blue hair, stepping inside seeing Nova, naked seeing both of them together.

She gave a grin, "I knew I would find you too in here," she stepped inside closing the door, "The others are looking for you but would never guess your here, so we can have some privacy."

Bridget held him, "He's mine."

Liam Look to her his cock was still hard, Nova look saddens, "But he's my Master...He makes me happy."

"And he makes me happy, but I want him for who he is, not just because he turns you on."

1...456789