Genie Lover Ch. 02 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking over once he got close she grabbed him and put him in the teacher chair kissing him deeply her tongue sliding in molesting his mouth, she worked at his clothes, the chair had arms and was very comfy, she was sliding her naked body against his soon to be, naked body.

The door opened again glancing he saw it was the student council president, Nova Star, like her mother was she was naked as well have a simple yet younger look to her mother, her breast was smaller but her ass and hips looked perfect and cute, she wore glasses too making her look cute, she had dark blue hair like her mother but her hair was shorter down to her shoulders, her blue eye starting watching the scene unfold.

"Mother! No trying to fuck him until he gets to the assembly hall," she said, she was a lot like her mother stern yet kind, someone you could trust and someone everyone like.

"Butt honey! We both want to fuck him why not sneak some time now and let the girls have their fun later."

A conflicted look turn slowly into a lustfully smiling one, "Yes mother, I want to fuck master."

"M-Master?"

His principle grinned finishing getting him out of his clothes he was completely naked.

Both naked girls were in front of Liam naked and staring at his cock hard cock as if it was ice cream she had a mad look in their eyes.

"Let dig in mother quickly before they noticed he's gone." Nova quickly said.

"Oh they already know he's gone, this is a limited time deal," her mother replied.

The mother and daughter quickly brought their mouths to his cock kissing it and licking it, He gasped at the jolt of pleasure assaulting him, he couldn't believe this was happening, he wondered what he actually said she he would ask Jenny to do it again.

Nova quickly put the cock in her mouth, sucking and licking his cock expertly he try holding back a man, squirming in his chair while the sexy milf principle sucked on his balls, after a few minutes they switch.

"Now my daughter, watch and learn how a real woman sucks cock," Miss Stars says, Nova, sits close by watching intensely.

She took the whole cock into her mouth going down all the way to the base deepthroating him, the look in her eye was a pure lustful joy as to keep his cock snug in her mouth and throat not even gagging, Nova stares eyes wide watching her mother.

Pulling back with a pop, Liam saw his cock soaking with his principle saliva, it was so hot, so sexy to see this stern and strict women blowing his brains out.

"I think he ready, Nova sweet here as your loving mother, I'll let you fuck him first," she grinned under those glasses.

Nova had a master smile jumping happily, "Thank you, mother."

Liam's heart was racing he was about to fuck the beautiful and stern student council president the women everyone has had eyes for, she quickly straddled him, Miss Star came to the side pulling something.

The chair moved, lowing becoming a recliner, with him laying back, his legs stretching out he was incredibly comfy, but the sudden movement made Nova fall on top of him her breasts pressed into his chest as she looked straight into his eye, both of them blushed, his cock was resting next to her perfect ass.

"Now Liam, you just lay their and enjoy, my daughter will do all the work, she may be a virgin but she is an adaptive woman and will learn very quickly in how to pleasure you," Miss star spoke grabbing his penis pushing it towards her daughter pussy, Nova lifted getting it in position, "You ready?"

Both nodded, Nova looking at Liam, as she slowly lowed down her pussy, pushing past her virgin wall, both moan at the pleasure, the tightness and how he filled her, she was slowly taking him in inch by inch, suddenly looking back, Nova mother grabbing her daughter's hip and slammed it down, forcing his cock deep inside her in one hard thrust.

Nova screamed as the mix of pain and pleasure jolted her naked body, a small amount of blood pouring down his cock, her body froze, the tightness was getting to him as it pleasures him.

"Are you ok?" he asked concerned.

Nova looked up her deep blue eye staring into his brown, she smiles lustfull about to cry but yet couldn't as it felt just too good, she lunged forward and kiss him hard wrapping her arms around his neck and head, she started riding him on the recliner, hips slamming up and down as her tight pussy wrapped itself around him, he gave in wrapping his arms around her, he was always a passionate lover enjoying the closeness the most the naked body against each other, flesh again flesh the warm of his partner body as they fuck maddeningly.

She broke the kiss, "Oh god it feels so good, Master it feels so good."

"Nova it feels amazing," he said in a lust filled daze.

She smiled but it seemed sad in a way, "I'm always working so hard, I never have time to myself, I'm so stressed out all the time this relief oh this sweet relief no wonder mother fucks father so much."

"Yes my child, it gets very stressful for me too, and I found sex to be the best thing, now Liam sucks on my tits."

"W-Wait what about your husband?" he asks as Nova rode him, driven by lust.

"Oh him, he a cheating bastard, he think he's clever, I don't know, how we don't know he fucks her secretary that bitch, well today I take my revenge fucking someone so handsome and young," she pulls out a phone, a cruel grin on her face, "Let see how he likes it."

"N-Not yet I want his cum in me first, please mother," Nova begged.

"Of course Nova, take your time," she said moving her amazing tits away she moving to a desk sitting down spreading her legs and masturbating in view of Liam.

He watched her do it, hand pulled his gaze away making him look at her, she slowed down and kissed him again.

He felt conflicted, he felt bad for them both, Miss star was a stern but good teacher, and Nova was a friendly but busy person, was she really this stress from college, how much of this was real and how much of this was what he wished, did he wish to do revenge porn with his principle, or was his teacher really being cheated on, and Nova this was the first time he saw her this relaxed and truly happy, fucking him.

"Oh Master, I'm going to cum again, please make me your slut Master," Nova cried.

Liam, hugged her, kissing her and thrusting up as she slammed down, she moaned in to his as they kiss passionately, he wondered if Nova had any romantic at all or never had the chance to try it, her action was despite and starved, with have a busy mother and a cheating father perhaps she felt neglected? He didn't know, this could of all been what he wish for but at this moment he wanted to give her what she wanted.

They broke the kiss, "Master, you're not supposed to be moving."

"A good master care for his slaves, right you are my slave right?" he voice said more teasing than a question.

"Yes, a thousand time yes, more make love to me more!" she howled.

The two frantically made love, he speared into her over and over, his tip pressing against her womb, her pussy massaged and lovingly pleasured him, the two continued kissing holding each other, pulling apart saliva fell from their tongue as they simply ade love and looked at each other.

He was getting close the continued assault on his cock was slowly pushing him over the edged, Nova was getting close to her breather her wild movement she moved faster, and so did he.

"Cum inside me Master, make me yours."

"Do it, Liam, blast your seed into her fertile womb and own her," Nova's mother said getting close to her own orgasm.

After one more thrust box scream out in pleasure, Nova pulled up resting her hand on his knee looking up her face covered by pleasure, he looked up at her amazing body, looking down to his cock he could literally see his cock pumping semen straight into womb watching it fill and fill, he didn't know how he saw this but it just turned him on.

She fell forward his cock finally stopped cumming inside her, it was a crazy amount, lifted her wobbly legs and his cock feel it, cum pouring out of her, it looked like a scene out of a hentai, an impossible amount pouring out of her a mix of red from the blood.

"Now am I you Master?" she said tried.

He looked into her eye, sunken and desperate as he looked at him, he emotional shook him a little.

"Yes," he foolishly said in this tender moment.

She cried a little and slowly rested on his body, he needed to stand, gently moving her onto the recliner he stood up seeing the river of semen leaving her a little surprised.

"Now you're done with my daughter, give me some love," his principal said, using her fingers to spread open her pussy.

Liam cock was suddenly hard again, he grinned fully committing to this day, Jennie said it was ok to do this so he was now ready to fuck his hot milf principle, she laid on one of the desks waiting eagerly for him, as he moved closer she handed him the phone.

"For the cheating asshole, who doesn't give a shit about his family, I want him to cry like a baby, no one fucks with me or my family."

He continued grinning taking the phone, he wondered if she really was like this, but it did turn him on.

"Turn on the redecorating and start fucking away, after my little speech," she grinned.

Taking the phone and pressing record, he gave her the nod.

"Hey, there honey you're wondering why I'm sending you this sexy video at work...Well, I have a little surprise for you cheating bast-"

Suddenly Liam thrusted into her, he could no longer contain his lust for her and wanted to fuck her and so he did, her pussy felt different more loose but wonderful, strong muscle latched to his cock as he went deep inside her.

"Hey, I didn't fin...Oh, fuck that's good baby, oh fuck yeah," She moaned.

He thrusted away, the phone was steady in his hand as her whole body shook, her massive boobs went flying every time he pushed hard into her, crushing her womb over and over she moans like a slut.

"Oh fuck yeah, fuck your hot milf baby, fuck mama oh yes," she shouted.

The desk keep moving, he was fucking her with such raw power and strong, Liam himself didn't know he had this in him, when he pulled back he felt her pussy cling to him wanting on to keep him inside and went he push it was like it wanted to push him out this mix gave a strong friction that rubbed against his service spot.

"Yeah you hitting all my sweet spots, oh you fuck so much better than my husband."

He continued fucking her now he was getting close the phone shook a little as he twitched inside her, she would tell and grinned locking her legs around his waist tightly.

"Yes cum inside my fill my womb with your seed get me pregnant, GET ME PREGNANT!" she shouted.

The thought alone of getting her pregnant hit him and before he realized it he was cumming hard grunting loudly, as his principle had her tongue out, eyes rolling to the back of her head she screams.

"Yes I can feel it all pouring inside me, it's so hot, so...Fucking...Hot."

He looked down while feeling his climax, his cock pumping her full of his cum as her womb started filling, she releases her might grip and he pulled back still cumming leaving her his cum blasted all over her body, every inch of her was covered in boiling cum.

He finally stopped cumming and looked up seeing her smiling insanely.

"That's why you don't cheat on me, see you later, pussy."

Liam started the recording sitting down on the floor, Miss star rises, cum completely covering her, she took a gulp of it and placed it in her mouth, "excellent work Liam I give you an A+ for that."

"Happy...To...Help," he said breathing heavily, he found his cock was still hard and he wasn't tried he was just out of breath, he was still horny.

"I see your not tried, good, Nova," she called coming around was Nova who looked much better, "I think we've had enough fun with Liam, send him to the hall, where the others are waiting."

Nova smiled, "Yes mother," she quickly came to her Master, helping him up.

"What do you mean 'the others'?"

"You'll see," they both said together.

Nova held him by the hand leading him out the classroom looking back to Miss star she simply blew a kiss at him and that was the last she saw of her.

They were in front of the door leading to the hall Liam was nervous standing here wondering what was behind it.

"Just go inside Master, I'll join later," she said walking off.

"Wait," he said to stop her.

"What?"

"What you said back their how your stressed and never had time for yourself was that all true?" he asked, he thought this was stupid, like trying to talk to someone in your dreams but he couldn't help it.

She gave a sour smile, "Yes, I look up to my mother, she cares about this place and the people inside and so do I, so I work hard like her, but it comes at a cost, people think I have countless friends but really I don't, I'm always the first to show up and last to go...But it's all right now, I have a Master now, so everything will be alright, now I must go."

he quickly rushed and hugged her, "make sure you come back...I would like another round with my slave...Please," again he said foolishly a nagging confliction in his mind

She smiles, "by your order Master I will return."

Both looked at each other, then Nova put a hand on her head shaking it as if in a daze, he held on to her.

"You alright?"

She stopped and blinked a few time looking at him, "Yeah I'm fine, now I must go don't keep the girl waiting."

Walking off he watched her cute butt sway, her dripping pussy shining in the light it look tightly sealed most likely to keep his semen in her, the thought of that run him on a little more, Liam pressed his hand against the double door taking in a breath he prepares himself for whatever is behind this.

"Here we go."

Opening the doors, Liam was presented with possibly the most sexy and magnificent site he had ever seen, the massive hall was filled with girls hundred of them maybe, all completely naked, all of them were on mattresses, to the side was table with many bottle of water for those who were thirsty, next to the tables were naked women wearing maid outfits.

"Surprise!" shouted the whole naked crowd.

Liam stood frozen, two naked girls appear pulling him in and another two closings.

"Welcome to Liam's day orgy, every girl here wants to fuck you and we have all day to have fun," one girl whispered into his ear.

"Yes lots of fun," the other girl said.

They push him and he fell into the crowd of naked girls all smiling and happy, then like crowd surfing they pull him into the middle, he was on top of a cute girl with red hair, looking around he found all kinds of different girls, Asian girls, Latin girls, dark skin girls, tanned skin girl and girls of every ethnic or type all with seeming random and wild hair and colors, they were all naked and incredibly sexy.

"Lucky me, get you big cock into and fuck me," the girl below him spoke clearly having a Russian accent.

The girls around him touched him, one gripped his cock and pushed into the unknown women under him, both of them moaned loudly as he entered, this woman, he didn't even know her name and yet he was fucking her, it excited him looking around at the massive crowd all watching and eager a girl got on top of with short green hair.

"Here let me help," she spoke in an accent he didn't know.

She pushed him with her body making him sink deeper into the red-haired women, he didn't understand the different hairstyles and colors but loved it, each girl was unique and different memorable even, he decided to lose himself in this fever dream of lust.

Thrusting forward he moved and kissed the women she warped her arms around him her pussy wrapped nicely and tightly around his cock, her tunnel was tight and wet, the women got behind him, thrusted whenever he pulled back and pushed in.

After a few minutes both they started climaxing, he blasted his cum deep inside her as both bodies shook a little.

"From Russia, with love," the women said under him moving away.

He was flipped onto his back, the green hair women smiled straddling him, he found he was still hard and ready for more.

"My turned baby," she grinned.

On his back, resting on the soft mattress, his hands moved feeling something wet, looking to both side he found two girls, one with long purple hair and another with amber hair in a ponytail placing his hand by their pussies, he began fingering them, massing them as they play with their boobs.

The short hair one slammed down on his cock, the look of pure ecstasy on her face, Liam cock speared into her, pussy was different, tighter squeezing him.

"Oh yeah needed a good cock, haven't fucked in so long," spoke the green women.

She began to rode him like crazy, rising and lowing fast and wild trying me make herself and him cumming as fast as possible, some unknown lips kissed him upside down, her tongue snaked into his mouth he kissed her back.

Pulling back he found it was the head of the cheerleaders, with blonde hair and a pretty faces, she was normally a bitch who always had her 'girls' around with her.

Liam looked down seeing her cheerleader pleasuring the women, she moaned as they played with her clit and boobs, the head cheerleader turned his head back to her.

"I'm getting you all to myself then I'll let fuck my girls next," she spoke.

As her henchmen pleasure the unknown girl to orgasm her pussy squeeze around him triggering his climax, blasting into this women, quickly pull off and help up by her cheerleaders they turn him to the head, on her hands and knees ass in the air swagged suggestively.

"Fuck me like a man Liam," she demanded.

The other girl behind him giggled and pushed him forward, not given a chance to recover one of the girls quickly aims his cock and forces him in, the head cheerleader scream in delight as his cock spears inside her.

"Oh fuck yeah now plough this pussy," she again demanded.

Finding this bitch begging to fuck him he decided to give a little bit of revenge, grabbing her hips her thrusted hard in and out making her scream, thrusting in and out like a mechanical bull her body shook massive boob swaying back and forth, her other girl came behind Liam touching and kissing him, he left a hand to feel their soft body's against him.

"Hey, focus on me, you fucking me!" she complained.

Liam frown, an idea popping into his head, grabbing her hair he pulls making her scream but yet making her pussy tighter around him.

"Oh, you like getting hurt don't you?"

"N-No."

He pulled again, feeling her constricted around his large member.

"Don't lie to me, you tighten every time I pull."

"I-I do, I love it when I'm a bad girl and needs to be punished."

Liam grinned but he didn't like hurt girls even for pleasure, he was a passionate lover but for this bitch that had caused a lot of trouble in this amazing fever day of lust he could try it out, raising a hand he slammed it down against her ass she moaned when she did.

The girls to his side watch stunned, he pushed them both onto all fours, they looked back confused but their lust makes them unable to move, he placed with their pussies as he fucked the head, all three moaning like sluts as he continued fucking the head cheerleader bitch.

The head shook her body trembling, she had an orgasm and moved to the girl to his left a girl with brown hair and a ponytail, thrusting inside her she whimpered in delight, fucking away that this beautiful piece of meat he soon felt her cumming.

Moving to the final girl he frantically fucker her, his orgasm was coming but he wanted to hold it knowing what to do with these bitches, leaning down placing with her fake boobs and teasing her clit she came quickly.

Pulling back all girl turned to him, "blow me...Please."

1...34567...9