Genie Lover Ch. 02 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow that really touching, I'm happy for your mother, did they ever try again?"

"Yes they did but it never happened but here a sensitive question...What were you doing in my grandfather storage unit?"

"So that was where I was, I had no idea after the third wish I just return to the lamp waiting for the next master."

Liam curiosity peeked he had a sneaky suspicion about something, "Jennie you don't have to ask but...Who was your last master, before me."

She stopped and looked up, "Normally I couldn't reveal my previous masters...But seeing as I'm free I can tell you...His named was Richard Bourne."

Liam froze taking a step back, Jennie got worried.

"Liam are you ok? Did you know that man?"

"Of course...He's my grandfather."

The two lovers stared at each other in shock, his grandfather was her master as he was hers.

"What did he wish for?" Liam asked quickly.

She looked conflicted a pure jolt of fear shook through her, "H-his first wish was to have no enemies to hurt him down...Next was to be in pure finical stability, unlike asking for a million dollars financial stability was completely possible and the final...Liam, do you really wish to know?"

Liam had a look of determined, need to know something, "Yes."

"H-He wish for...For two wonderful grandchildren."

Liam took a step back looking to himself and thinking of Abby.

"M-Me...me and Abby were never meant to exist, his wish...You're the reason me and Abby are here...I'm only me because my grandfather wished for it," Liam was shaking, "It wasn't luck or chance...It was just you, Jennie."

"L-Liam!" she rushed over to hugged him staring at him, "You're still you Liam, all I did was make it possible for your mother to have two children, you could have been a girl or boy, he never perspectively said what he wanted."

"But he asked for two wonderful grandchildren, so the reason I'm so nice is because of his wish not because I wanted to be a nice person...The only reason why I wanted to be a nice person is because of the wish."

"It still doesn't change who you are Liam anything could have happened you are still you, your still the wonderful man that freed me I had no idea about that, don't think that you wonderful heart is because of that...Wonderful could have so many meaning...I-I should have never told you."

"No, I'm glad to know the truth, of why I exist," he looked saddened.

"Come on let get home, we can make love and go through it together."

"I'm sorry Jennie I can't," he moved out of her grip, "I want to be alone tonight, we will talk about it tomorrow and I won't tell anyone...Because that's the wonderful person he wished for," He said sarcastically.

Liam walked off, Jennie wanted to go after him to comfort him, it was her that brought him into the world but it didn't define him, he was a wonderful person but that wasn't all of him, he was kind-hearted too he never wished for that, that is why she loved him, she left him to walk about and walked back home.

The 21-year-old boy stumbling home his world shattered why he and Abby were here and who they were it was all become of a wish, She said she had no idea but did she really, and planned to creature him so he could free her? He shook his head if that was true then why did she come back to him.

Liam heard footsteps behind him, turning to think it was Jennie running for him, something hard and heavy hit him in the head, he feels to the ground literally knocked out.

###

Jennie stepped up to Liam's home nervous, he hadn't responded to her messages, she wanted to know how he was but her cosmic rule denied her any access, quickly ringing the doorbell she wanted to know how he was.

The door quickly opened revealing Liam's mother all dress up for something and seemingly in a rush.

"Hey Jennie, did you and Liam have a nice time last night?"

"Y-Yeah it was nice...Is he here I need to speak with him."

Clare looked confused, "I thought he was over at your home, he Isn't here."

The look of pure fear covered her face, Clare moved past Jennie, "I'm sorry, the hostile needs my help with something, look after him while he away," She said rushing to the car and driving off.

Clare left the door open for Jeannie, she rushed inside closing the door and headed up to his room, quickly opening the door he found his room empty, she started panicking, countless possibly running through her mind, after last night she was scared he might have done something.

In no time she reaches out her arms, closing her eye they turned purple, lifting slightly into the air float he uses her power to try and find out what happened.

"Show me last night down the street," she spoke seeing as she wants using her power to see the street he was on, it wouldn't conflict with her rule, play on words.

Smoke formed around the room and changed to the street near his home, moving around she found him walking sad, she zoomed in and watched him, then she noticed a figure behind him stalking behind him, suddenly Liam turns and the figure hit him in the head making him pass out.

"Jennie?" spoke a soft voice.

In shock she turned finding Abby staring there in shock, Abby looked into Jennie purple eye then they turned to Liam on the floor.

"Brother!" she said running towards him but she found the street and it was all made of smoke, "W-What is this!" she said in fear.

The scene continued, the figure dragging Liam away into a car and driving off.

"LIAM!" Abby shouted crying.

The scene disappeared turning to smoke, Abby looked around in pure confusion and saw Jennie floating down her eye returning to normal, Abby stared at her.

"What just happened."

Jennie was busted.

"I...Abby you were never meant to find this out."

"What are you, what did you do!?" she shouted.

"I'm," Jennie knew she was busted Abby saw her use her power in a panic, it really to tell her truth she might be able to help, "I'm a genie."

She looked in pure confusion, "Wait, a genie? Like in Aladdin?"

"Y-Yeah," Jennie said defeated.

The 12-year-old girl just stares at her, "HA! I knew that was something strange about you! What are you doing with my brother!? And where's your lamp?"

Jennie blushed a little, "Well...You see I'm a free genie, your brother was my master and he used a wish to free me."

"A free genie? That sounds like something my brother would do, so what were his wishes?"

Again she was conflicted after last night with Liam she didn't want a repeat of what happened but she needed Abby help.

"His first wish was...This may be a shock but...He wished for your cancer to be cured."

Abby froze looking at herself touching her hair, "He...Wished for me to get better?"

"Yes! It was the first thing he did once found out of was a genie he rushed me to the hospital to cure you."

Abby was still for a moment, Jennie was afraid this would be a repeat of Liam, but she rushed forward hugging her.

"Thank you! If it wasn't for you and Liam I would have still been sick."

"B-But it was your brother's wish to cure you."

Abby looked up smiling, "Don't sell yourself short, you both helped me."

Jennie gave a sigh of relief realizing she had this conversation before, like brother like sister.

"What else did he wish?"

She stops unknown of what to say to Abby, he can't tell her he asks her to make love to him, "He...Asked me to stay the night with him."

"Weird...Very weird wish brother and the final one was to free you right?"

"Yes."

"Then...If you're free why are you with him, and calling him your boyfriend?"

Jennie blushed a little again, "After I was freed I travel the world and saw a lot, then I became lonely, I had discovered while away that I had fallen in love with him, he was the master genies wish for but couldn't have, a master who wished the freedom of his genie, so I came back to see him and be with him and we been together since...I love him Abby."

Abby wetter in her eye, "It's so romantic...So what was that smoke scene back there then?"

Jennie snapped out looking series, "I don't know, Liam was walking home after our date and he seemed to have been...Kidnapped," she decided not to say why he was walking home, she didn't want her to find out the same thing Liam did.

"Oh no...Then bring him back, your a great and powerful genie."

"I-I can't."

"Can't!?"

"Like the genie in Aladdin there are some cosmic rules I have to follow and a can't go against, 'a genie can wish on a whim but she can't wish for what her heart's desires' my desire is to find him so I can't...Unless."

"Unless what," Abby asked desperately.

"You wish for it, as a free genie, I can grant or deny any wish I hear, so if you wish for it I can make it happen your not restricted to this rule, I am."

"Oh...SO that why so many weird things were happening, the sugar, the lady and the rain it was all you...But ok, "She coughed clearing her throat accepting all this madness but wanting more to ask and find her brother, "Jennie, I wish for my brother to safety be here."

"You wish is my command," Jennie said snapping her fingers, purple spark came out her finger but fizzled.

The two girls stood there confused, Jennie snapped a few more time finding nothing had changed.

"Why isn't he here?" Abby asked afraid.

Jennie snapped a few more times, the look of dread covered her face, "There something blocking my power."

"Wait what!? That's impossible."

"Nothing is impossible Abby, the one that took him knew about me...I think he's been targeted."

Abby put a hand to her chin, "Maybe it was the figure he said had been following him for the past few weeks."

Jennie looked confused, "Wait someone had been stalking Liam!?"

"Yeah, he didn't want to tell you so you wouldn't worry about him, so he told me...OH god my brother been kidnapped by some crazy guy, is there anything we can do!?"

The two girls panicked, Jennie had always used her power for everything and now finding a problem she couldn't use her magic on made her panic more.

"Wait...What I if I wished to find somewhere close to him." Abby said quickly.

"That could work, wish it!"

"I wish to be close to my brother Liam."

Jennie snapped her fingers and a portal successfully open, the two quickly jumped through finding themselves at the dock of the town, no one was around empty, large warehouses littered the port.

"Where are we," Jennie asked.

"The port, Mum said it where big ship come too but where is everyone?"

"Day off maybe but now we are near him where is he?"

Abby turned quickly, "Jennie, I wish for a brother tracking device."

She raised an eyebrow but snapped her fingers, in a puff of smoke, in Abby's hand was a radar leading her in a certain direction.

"Oh this is the coolest, Does Liam make wishes all the time?"

"Well sometimes, he doesn't do many because he doesn't want me to feel used, I love him for that."

Abby ignored her following the radar both quickly followed it, arriving at a warehouse at the far right of the port, the door was the slight open looking side they saw the place was open and empty, in the spotlight in the middle they found Liam tied to a chair his face was bleeding.

"BROTH-" she said but Jennie covered her mouth.

"Careful look," Jennie said.

To the right a figure wearing a dark suit, sitting in a chair he looked very angry, Abby turned back thinking.

"He must be the one...Ok, I wish for a pink machine gun that shots shock bullets and a lightsaber that shocks people and makes them pass out bulletproof armor a rogue princess would wear and-"

"Abby calm down and all those would be pointless."

"Pointless!? Why!?"

Jennie showed Abby, in the spotlight was a crate on that crate was a strange Egyptian idol it sawed a man sitting glowing very slightly.

"That is why I couldn't wish Liam to us, it's a rare idol to stop all genie magic from entering the area if you wish for those things they would disappear once we got close enough... I need to sneak in and take him out...On my own."

"I want to help!" Abby jumped in.

"No, it's too dangerous."

"How are you going to get Liam out the chair and take down the guy without your magic!"

Jennie didn't want to if Abby got her she wouldn't be able to forgive herself, but she was right she needed her help it would be impossible with just herself.

"F-Fine, go for the idol and destroy it, then I can use my magic to fight, but you have to be careful if he sees you, he will hurt you...This is very, very secure."

Abby was scared but she was more scared of losing her bother after all he has done for her, she nodded.

"Yes, I know, I'll sneak when he not looking."

"Be careful Abby...You like a little sister to me, I don't want you to get hurt."

"And you like a big sister to me, Jennie, distract him and we can save Liam together."

Jennie smiled she truly was a wonderful person, just like her brother.

Liam stirred, waking up again after being passed out, still tied to the chair this crazy guy was asking questions.

"Ah, I see you awake," Spoke a male figure.

Stepping into the light again Liam discovered he was the guy from the storage unit when he first got Jennie, and he has been the one stalking him.

"Now you awake I'm hoping you can tell me what I want to know."

"I've told you so many times, I don't know where the lamp is."

The guy had demanded much time for Liam to reveal the location of Jennie's lamp, in fear of Jennie he hadn't said he freed her or that the lamp was shattered, but this man was not afraid to use violence to get the answer out of him.

"I'm getting tired of that answer," he walked over to a crate where a handgun sat next to the idol, "I don't want to hurt you, but you making pretty hard not to, I'm a simple man really, tell me the location of the lamp and I can make all your dream come true, well I know you already used the lamp, your sister getting back and getting that cute girl as a girlfriend," he picked up the gun, "It pretty sad really, you could wish for anything yet you wished for a girlfriend so stupid."

"I should of just snatch the lamp from you back at the unit, you had no idea what you had in your hands, but then 'they' what have found me, I have dreams no man could comprehend, desires that no one could ever act for me, which is why, when I found out about a lamp showing up I abandoned everything to find it," he turned the gun to Liam, "One last time, Where is my genie lamp!"

Liam panicled struggling a little in the chair, a gun pointed at him, scare never seeing his family again, never seeing his friends again, never apologizing to Jennie after last night, movement caught his eye as Jennie appeared stalking towards him getting close, the look of pure relief on his face, but the man noticed.

He turned pointing the gun at the new arrival, "Ah the girlfriend, I knew you would find him soon enough, you certainly a strange one but just what he wished for."

Jennie panicked, "Liam! Don't hurt him you bastard."

The man laughed, "Oh I'm not going to hurt him," he continued to point the gun at Jennie and turned his head, "Last chance Liam, tell me where the lamp is and your fake girlfriend is dead."

Liam struggled against crying out that he didn't know, Jennie saw another figure move, Abby sneaking in the darkness to the crate without him noticing.

"You've made your choice Liam," he turned to Jennie pointing the gun.

"HEY," said a female voice.

Everyone turned to find Abby on top of the crate holding the idol, no one was more shocked then Liam finding his little sister here, she lifted it into the air.

"Little girl put the idol down it's very rare, put it down I can make all your dreams come true."

Abby just stared at him, "Don't mess with my big brother, BITCH!" she threw the idol to the ground causing it to shatter into a million pieces.

"NO!" he shouted against pointing the gun and firing at her.

"ABBY!" Liam shouted.

A protective bubble was formed around Abby, the bullet hit the purple bubble destroying instantly keeping her safe, the man looked shocked and confused, slowly he turned to Jennie raged covered her face, The man try shooting her but the bullets disappeared before they got close to her.

"How!"

Jennie grinned, "He's right, he doesn't know where my lamp is...Because it shattered the moment." her eye turned purple floating slightly, power and energy swirling around her, "he freed me!"

The man looked scared Abby came behind Liam messing with the rope figuring out of to unite it, Jennie stared at the man.

"He freed you! Impossible!"

"Never mess with my family again...Oh remember something important sir," she grinned, "Nothing is impossible."

She thrusted her hands out as mass among of energy was cast sending the man flying into the air hitting a pillar, Liam was freed and his sister hugged him crying.

"Brother I was so scared."

"Oh, Abby...Wait, Abby!? Jennie!? What are you doing here...Wait does she?"

"Yes, Liam she knows about me."

Liam turned to Abby in his arm hugging him tightly, "Thank you, brother, was curing me."

"Your my baby sister, of course, my first wish would be to save you...You were very brave Abby."

After a few more moments of hugging Abby, they broke the hug and he moved to Jennie, both seem shy with each other, clearly still disturbed about what they spoke about, he hugged her tightly.

"I'm sorry Jennie, we will talk about it later alone, I love you," he whispered to her.

She smiled tears in her eye as she hugged him tightly, "I was so scared I lost you."

The two hugged Abby joined in the three hugged tightly.

"Sorry to break this but I'm still here."

All reacted turning to a bleeding black-suited man still holding his gun pointing it at them, Abby hid behind Jennie and Liam as the two held hands, Jennie creating a protective bubble.

"How are you still up after I-"

A gunshot alerted Jennie as the black suit man shot a corner of the bubble watching it fizzle away disappearing.

"I prepared for this, this suit I stole has powerful enchantments and this gun...Well, the bullets are now enchanted too, I changed the ammo while you were having you cute get together, but a free genie...With that I can make as many wishes as I want!" he said laughing madly, "I can do whatever I want!"

"I'll never grant it, you twisted human."

"Oh my dear you will, unless you want your lover's blood to be spilled, that shield will do nothing, I'm protected against your wonderful magic."

looking defeated Liam place a hand to protect her, "She will never become your slave."

"Foolish boy, now I will count to ten if you not by my side I will kill them all, Genies are tougher then humans you can't save them."

he began his counted down, Jennie wanted to go to protect the family she loved but he refused not wanting to let her go, Abby hugged Liam in fear there was nothing they could do they felt hopeless.

"3...2...1...Times up," the man said aiming, Liam, moved behind both Abby and Jennie.

Suddenly a loud crash erupted from the grass roof, looking up a figure jumped down, the black suit man looked up surprised until the figured landed on him, she stamped his wrist and kicked the gun away she stared down at him.

"Ike Roll, you're under arrest," spoke the women.

"Shit," he said before the women stomped on his face knocking him out.

The group got a better look at the women, it was clear she was not normal, her arms, legs, feet, and hands were all robotic, she was wearing this black jumpsuit covering her torso, she had short hair with a hard but pretty detailed face she turned to the group her right eye was glowing red. The group looks afraid until she raises her hands quickly.

"Don't be afraid I'm not here to hurt you."

Then the fear turned to confusion, "who are you?"

1...456789