All Comments on 'Genie Master Pt. 01'

by DavKrieg

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You absolutely crushed it! Great dialog, details, world, and character building. Just enough to introduce us, and keep our interest. This is a challenging plot to write, and still sound original. You are a talented storyteller.

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyabout 2 years ago
Alright

I like that you clearly stated at the beginning of the story, of the things that were to be expected. So I am going to give you a chance and see where you take this, but I do hope you won't lean to much into dominance. And make the harem more or less dependent on your protagonist, after all independent thought can make for a good story..

fatherfigure62fatherfigure62about 2 years ago

I love your story and can't wait for the next and following parts.

Crusader235Crusader235about 2 years ago

Ya got this old soldier hooked. 5 stars for those chapter. I often wonder if the Major nailed his genie, I think he did.

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

Nice! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

LJ7352LJ73526 months ago

Damn good storytelling! Looking forward to reading the rest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDavKrieg@DavKrieg
Genie Master 2 is finished and submitted. I am very happy with the way it turned out. Genie 3 is in the works. Thanks for waiting and I hope I keep entertaining y'all. Have a great one and take care. I love many of the stories here. I dabble at writing. I hope you check my...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES