Genie Master Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Glad... To.. Helllpppp.... Miss..tress...." Kat moans and leans into Gwen's hand.

"Alrighty then. First. I wish that none of my Genies ever allow a wish of mine to drain them completely of magic andor stamina. No Genie of mine is allowed to hurt themselves for me." The girls nod and wave their hands. "Did that work?" I say as I don't notice any visible effect.

Betty answers with tears in her eyes. "Yes, Master. I love you so much. You are the best!"

"I can't remember ever hearing of a Master who would even think of something like that. I've never heard of a Master who thinks of their Genie first like you." Gwen says and she wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me in for a tear filled kiss followed by Betty.

"He IS the best Master." Kat moans.

The Genies laugh and sit back, wiping their eyes.

"Okay, here is the big one. I wish that all of my Genies know about cell phones and smart technology. I also wish that all of my Genies have the knowledge of the top experts in the field of crypto currency and banking and money management." I say carefully.

The two genies wave their hands and then freeze. Their eyes closed and I can see the eye movement under their lids as if they are dreaming or reading quickly. Kat stops her movement to watch the genies. After a short time, Betty's eyes flutter open and she has a smile on her face. Gwen opens her eyes as well and she says "Wow. That was intense, but fun. So much information. Master, you are going to be so rich." She giggles and kisses me. "Are you done with Master, Kat? Did he say you could stop?"

Kat jerks in surprise and says "Sorry, Master." She starts riding my cock again.

"Your idea worked out, you are forgiven." I say to Kat then turn to Gwen and ask "What about the wording, do you think that will work for the future Genies I free?" I glance over and see Betty swiping and clicking on a tablet.

"It's a solid idea, Master, but we won't know for sure until you free your next one." Gwen says as she is tapping away at a tablet as well. "I am positive it will work, though. You did word your wishes well."

I see both Genies are busy for the moment so I turn to the petite woman riding my cock. I reach up and tug at her pierced nipple and say "It looks like you had a great idea, my little cum slut."

Kat giggles and blushes. "Thank you, Master. I am happy you are happy."

My hand drops to where we are connected and my thumb brushes her clit. "You are allowed to cum now, Kat." She grins and picks up her speed and movement. "However, you need to make me cum first. If I don't cum before you, I will have to fuck your little ass for disobeying me." My thumb starts thrumming her clit faster and I start thrusting up into her.

"Oh no, Master. I am toooo clooossseee!" Kat moans as each genie moves to her side and Gwen takes a nipple in her mouth and Betty pinches her other nipple while nibbling Kat's ear.

"I can't believe you are going to disobey Master. You are such a bad girl. Bad girls get punished." Betty whispers in Kat's ear. "I believe the bad girl wants to be punished, Master. I think she wants that tight little ass filled with your cock." Betty says to me with a twist of Kat's nipple ring.

"FFFFUUUUCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!" Kat screams as she clamps down on me with a monstrous orgasm. "Sooooo goooooooooood!"

Kat starts to come down from her high and I grip her waist and lay her back on the pillowed floor. "You really want to be punished, don't you. You are a naughty girl." I say as I move to my knees between her legs. I grip each ankle and lift them up and out, spreading her legs. "Girls, please?" I ask the genies.

Betty and Gwen each happily take one of Kat's legs and I press my cock against her rear entrance. "I am a naughty, bad girl. Master, please punish me for disobeying you." Kat murmurs and shivers in anticipatory delight. "OH FUCCKK YEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!" She screams as I push fully into her.

Her tight hole is strangling my cock. Her ass is so tight as I stroke in and out. Kat's brown eyes are wide open and staring at me with pure love. I give in and lean down to kiss my little toy. Her arms wrap around my neck and she moans "I love you, Master." I kiss her again and lean back.

I take Kat's legs from the genies and I roll Kat over onto her hands and knees. The rotation of her supremely tight ass on my cock almost brings me to orgasm. I bury myself deep into her tunnel and hold, not ready to cum just yet. Kat is twitching and moaning from her near constant orgasms. I see Betty and Gwen are getting reacquainted with each other's bodies. Gwen is nearly buried in Betty's wonderful cleavage.

"You aren't supposed to like your punishment, Toy." I say as I bring my hand down sharply on the right firm ass cheek followed immediately by the left. I start thrusting again, ready to pound this girl into the floor. My hands come down on her cheeks at frequent but irregular intervals, bringing happy yelps from Kat. I can feel my wave rising to a breaking point and I grip her waist tightly and thrust deep and hard then I hold, blowing my hot seed deep in her bowels. "GAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

"Fill that dirty girl's ass, Master." Betty says "Take all of his cum, slut. Don't lose a drop."

Kat is unable to answer. She is nearly senseless. I pull my empty cock out of her and let go of her waist. Kat's worn body slides to the floor. Her ass cheeks bright red, yet I can see her clenching them keeping my cum inside. I fall back against my pillow and Betty and Gwen each move to clean my cock.

*******

"Well, we figured out money. What about a home for our little family?" I ask. I am sitting, propped up by pillows. Betty is again snuggled under my right arm and Gwen under my left. A happily punished Kat is curled up between my legs, her head on my thigh and a sated smile on her face.

"I found a few places, Master." Betty says. She pulls a laptop computer out of thin air and opens it. She quickly navigates to a web site and opens up some pictures. "Here is a house on the Guadalupe river in south Texas. The good: it's on a river, in Texas, just outside of a small town. The bad: not a lot of privacy. It is a popular river during the spring and summer tourists float on tubes and boats mostly intoxicated. The neighbors are close by so that would prevent us from expanding the house magically."

I look at the info on the page "Yeah, I know that river. Tubing is fun but I would not want to live there. We are for sure going to go tubing though, it's a blast and you three will definitely be the hottest women out there." I pause, "Maybe if we have enough money left over from what we end up buying we can get that place as a summer vacation house?"

"Master, we aren't going to need to worry about money. Betty and I already have you in the millions." Gwen purrs from my left, her tablet in hand as she taps away.

"I already bought this one and the other two places I found, Master." Betty says.

I open my mouth to express my disbelief, but pause then mumble to myself "It's Magic, dummy. Just go with it." I smile and chuckle then say to Betty "Thank you, my Love. Tell me what else we have."

"I love you too, Master." Betty leans in and kisses me. "We have a large estate in Arizona, just outside of Phoenix. The good: 2 story, 2 wings, 10 rooms, 2 pools, hot tub and a home gym. The bad: Hot! no lake or river, HOA neighborhood, and Hot!"

"Not a fan of the desert heat, huh?" I ask and squeeze Betty to me as she shakes her head emphatically. "I'm not a fan of HOAs, but I am sure we can find a way to make them leave us alone.

"That's what I thought you would say, Master." Betty wiggles against me and then continues. "Now for our new home, a large lake house in Illinois. It is near Great Lakes Naval base between Chicago and Milwaukee. It is perfect for us, secluded and on a large lot with a privacy fence. There is a four car garage with an apartment above it and a large furnished basement. There is a small cottage on the property for staff. Since we won't need staff we could use that as a guest house for friends. There is plenty of room for us to add whatever we need."

"Wow! That sounds perfect! Great job, Betty." I kiss my blushing Genie deeply.

"Thank you, Master. I love making you happy."

"You always do. When would we be able to move in? When is your last day at the diner, Kat?"

"We can move today, Master." Betty says. She apparently sees the disbelief on my face and adds "Magic, Master. The paperwork is done and here are your keys." She holds up 3 key rings. "One set for each home."

"I will get used to that one of these days." I say with a laugh. Betty puts the keys aside and the three girls laugh with me.

"Master, I put my notice in this afternoon. Kyle is not happy I am leaving, but since I've only worked there for a few weeks he will not hold me to working a full two weeks. I think he is more sad that the hot girl is leaving more than the waitress." She laughs and kisses my thigh "So whenever you say we will go, I am ready. Betty helped move my stuff here before I went to work today. She said she knew you would wish that."

"She was right. Great thinking, Betty. Now, you girls call me Master, but I want you all to use your initiative as needed. Please don't do only what I tell you to do. Understand?"

"Yes, Master." From all three of the beautiful women.

"May I have my phone, please?" I ask. Betty waves her hand and my phone is in mine. I do a quick search. "Okay, we have about a thirteen hour drive to Chicago." I look up and see Betty and Gwen about to interject. "I know you can wave us there now, but how much magic will it take to move the entire household, my and Kat's vehicles, and all four of us?" The girls pause, thinking. "Plus, It'll be fun to drive. Maybe I'll sense another genie during the drive. We can have you girls move the house hold goods and electronics and stuff later."

"Yes, Master." The genies say. "Good point"

"It is 3AM now. Let's get some sleep. When the diner opens let Kyle know yesterday was your last day, Kat. Let's plan on leaving after lunch, and we can stay at a hotel and finish the trip tomorrow. Sound good?"

"Yes, Master."

*******

I wake to the wonderful feeling of three tongues on my cock and balls. "Good morning, Ladies. I very much like this alarm clock."

"Good morning, Master. We were hoping for breakfast in bed." Betty says as Gwen's magical mouth engulfs me and Kat's talented tongue licks my sensitive sack. Betty moves in and claims my mouth with hers.

The two girls work well together and I am riding the edge. I break my kiss and say, "Keep going girls, very close!!!"

Betty slides back down my body and moves next to Gwen. Gwen moves her lips around my head and pumps my shaft quickly with her hand. Kat sucks one ball into her mouth. "Oh fuuuccckk!!" I moan.

Gwen opens her mouth and sits back. Betty and Kat move their faces right next to hers as Gwen strokes my shaft. Seeing the three beautiful faces with their mouths open is too much and I finally peak. "Cummmmiiiinnngg!!!" Gwen smiles as the first hot jet splashes into her mouth onto her tongue. She shifts me slightly and my next blast splashes across Betty's cheek. The next hits her mouth and she happily catches it on her tongue and gulps the mouthful down. Gwen quickly swings me in the other direction.and the following shot sprays both Kat and Gwen before finally letting the last of my orgasm finish in Kat's wide open mouth. "Wow! Look at the three sexy messy girls." I say. Each girl has streaks of cum across their face and happy smiles as they are swallowing their mouthfuls.

Kat looks at the two Genies to her right and licks my sticky seed off of Gwen's cheek. The Genies giggle and then the three of them fall over each other as they try to lick each other clean. I lean back and enjoy the show.

********

I am standing in the empty living room of my rental house. I am waiting on the three women so we can begin our long drive. The house is empty because Betty convinced me it would not strain her powers to send the household items ahead to the new home. She and Gwen quickly waved away everything that I wanted to move.

Kat walks from the bedroom where she and the Genies are getting dressed for the road trip. She is wearing a pale yellow sleeveless sun dress that stops just above her knees. She has her black hair up in a ponytail and has red lipstick. She is wearing a new black choker around her neck and I can see the words 'I 💜 Master' imprinted on her choker. "Master, I was wondering if I could ride with you and the Mistresses instead of driving my car?" Kat asks. She has her hands behind her back and she is looking up at me. "Mistress Betty said it would be easy to bring my car to Illinois after we get there."

"I'd love for us all to ride together, but it'll be a tight fit with all four of us in my truck. Even with how small you are and the genies weighing nothing, it'll be uncomfortable for over thirteen hours. Your car is even smaller." I say with a slight frown as I can see how hopeful she is.

"Master, you forget you have Genies who love you. Do you want a crew cab pickup or an SUV for the trip?" Gwen asks when she walks into the room.

I face palm and mutter to myself "Magic, Blaze. Magic fixes everything." I look at Kat who is giggling with Gwen. "Of course, little one. I may have to spank you for laughing at your Master, though." I look at Gwen and say "SUV please. And maybe a spanking for you too."

"Yes please, Master!!" Kat says with a bounce and she spins and bends at her waist, flipping her dress up, baring her butt and yellow thong. I give her a quick swat and she yelps and says "Thank you, Master."

"I'll collect my spanking later, when you can take your time, Master." Gwen coos and waves her hand. I look at my red headed Genie and see she has her braid with a purple ribbon hanging down the front of her right shoulder. She is wearing a loose purple tank top over a black sports bra and black yoga pants with purple and yellow stripes down the outside of her legs. She has white tennis shoes and white ankle socks. I pull Gwen in for a quick kiss. "Thank you, Master. The truck is ready."

"Betty, are you ready?" I say and pull Kat in for a hug and kiss.

"Yes, Master. I was just double checking to make sure we got everything." Betty says as she walks in from the kitchen. She is carrying a small cooler and a picnic basket. Betty has her black hair up with her signature bangs in place. She is wearing a blue sleeveless button up blouse with the bottom tied above her belly button. Her khaki capri pants ride low on her hips showing a wonderful amount of her wasp waist and belly. Her feet are in comfortable flats. "I am going to need one of those spankings later as well, Master." Betty smiles at me.

"All three of you look so sexy in your comfy clothes. I don't know how I am going to keep my hands off of you all during the drive." I say with a wolfish smile.

"Well, Master. You know we can always go to one of our bottles at any time to help relieve any pressure." Gwen says "Kat and Betty know how to drive so you don't have to do it all."

My hand goes to my necklace where I carry Betty and Gwen's bottles. Since they are a magical item, they appear to be the size of a small charm. "I'll keep that in mind. However, I do want to get on the road. I know there is no rush and we don't have any deadlines or anything, but I want to get going."

"Yes Master." All three women say and Betty waves her hand sending us all out to the new truck.

*******

The drive goes well. I like driving, so much of the trip is with me in the driver's seat. Betty sits up front to start. The girls and I chat for a few hours. Kat and Gwen start getting frisky in the back seat and Betty watches for a bit then suggests they go to Gwen's bottle. The two disappear quickly and I can feel their presence in the bottle around my neck. I soon find out that I am even more attuned to the sex when they are attached to me like this. Betty smiles as she feels me grow hard and happily waves my pants away and give me some of the best road head ever. When I blow a massive load down her insatiable throat I can feel the climax from the bottle girls. The rest of the trip more or less follows that template. The two in the back seat start getting handsy then move to a bottle and then I get horny and the girl in the front seat gets a mouth full.

Having genies makes road trips easier and faster. There is no need to stop. The gas gauge doesn't move, snacks are waved in, breaks are taken in one of the bottles, and best of all the GPS (Genie Positioning Service) that guided us to no stops or slow downs.

*******

The three women are in Betty's bottle. Betty said something about the girls designing Kat's room. I know Kat asked to have the apartment above the garage for when she wasn't with me or the Genies. I suggested to the women that they have their own rooms so they can have their own space and to let their personalities shine. They enthusiastically love the idea and have been working on their rooms and the genies have been moving between the house and the truck getting the house ready and using me to refill their magic. Each of us will have a decent sized suite of rooms to call our own. I have given full design control to the women. Other than my suite and the gym which will be adjacent to my rooms, the house will be theirs to design and decorate. With my connection to Betty and Gwen they already know the designs I would like and they will be happy to show me when we get to the house.

I am about to call the girls out when I turn on to the secluded street to which our new home is the anchor. Before I can say anything a police SUV pulls in behind me. I put my hand to my chest, covering both bottles on their necklace "Girls, we are almost home, but stay in your bottle for now. There is a cop behind us and I don't want any suspicious movements giving him a reason to pull us over. I'll call you when it's clear." I continue down the quiet tree lined street. I see a large home to my right and another to the left. GPS directs me to the end of the street where our new home is behind a hedge style privacy fence. the large double gate is open and I enter the driveway that curves into the port de corche.

A siren whoops and the flashing red and blues show that the cop followed me into the drive. I put the truck in park and roll down my window, wallet in hand pulling out my Maryland license and Military ID. The cop doesn't stay in the car for long. I see in the rear view mirror a dark haired woman step out of the Tahoe and puts on a Smokey hat, then she walks to my window. I see she is tall, at least 5' 10" if not more. She has her black hair pulled back into a bun at the base of her neck. She has a very pretty face with what looks like no make up. I've never been good at guessing ages, but I think she may be late thirties or early forties. The professional smile she is wearing doesn't quite reach her alert brown eyes. She is wearing a single star on each collar and her name tag says E. Burns.

"Hello, Chief. What seems to be the trouble. I say, holding out my IDs, military on top.

Chief Burns looks at my identification and says, "Good afternoon, Commander Blaise. You aren't in Maryland anymore." She crack a real half smile/smirk at her corny joke and continues. "What brings you to this tiny town, PCS?" (Permanent Change of Station i.e. transfer.)

"Last name is pronounced BlySay, Chief. My callsign/nickname is Blaze though, due to the mispronunciation." I say with a smile which she returns. I continue "No PCS. I'm retiring at the end of the month and my girlfriends and I bought this place for our new home. They have been working on the move and decorating. I haven't been here yet though."