Genie Master Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What just happened?" Emma is so confused.

"Betty was locked away in her bottle since the fifties, Gwen maybe longer, I don't think we ever figured out how long. They did not understand the reference to Jeannie or Jafar. I wished that they understood pop culture references. Betty cast the magic and then they knew. So far, Betty is right. Life has been kind of like the show, just a bit more x rated. Apparently Genies are sexual beings. Their magic is fueled by sex and I gain passive magical powers from them, like stamina and the like."

Emma is still slack jawed and holding her fork. "Magic isn't real, is it?" Betty waves her hand and a pile of clothes appears next to Emma causing her to jump from her seat. "Holy shit!!! What is going on!! Did you cast a spell on me to get me to sleep with you?" She glares hard at me and looks crushed. "Was all that fake just to get in my pants."

"Master's magic doesn't work like that. He can't influence anyone like that. He can not use the magic to compel people. You will find him very desireable, but will not feel compelled to act on it. If he interested in a person and they him, the magic will bring them together. If he is not interested or too busy to pursue it, she will just move on. The magic will not affect those in love, so we won't break up any happy couples. If Master does not desire someone, they will not be affected by the magic." Betty explains.

"How can I believe that? Why do I trust you. I don't know any of you, but the fuck if I don't believe it." She looks around the kitchen and continues. "It does explain the house, it has been empty for a while and I haven't seen any movers. Then all of a sudden it's filled and decorated. Decorated well." She puts her hand on the clothes Betty provided. "I think I can get on board with the magic." Emma turns and looks me in the eyes. "Is this why we connected? Is this why I asked what I asked for?"

"I think the magic did a fast forward on what I think would have been a relationship if we had met regularly. You know you are a damn sexy woman. We have similar interests. I guess the magic just swept us past the awkward first few dates and proved we are compatible." I keep my eyes locked on hers so she can see my sincerity. "I will of course abide by whatever choice you make. I have no need or want to keep a woman in a relationship against her will. I will be devastated if you do leave as I do feel a deep connection with you."

"I don't think I will leave you. I feel the same damn connection." Emma says and runs into my arms. "I'm not calling you Master, though."

*******

So, I hope you enjoyed part 2. Three is already in the works and will be introducing at least two antagonists. I am hoping this story runs for a while. I've got some ideas for later in the series that I think will be pretty great. Danny and the girls will have some adventures and meet up with some new humans, maybe a witch and maybe even a mermaid and of course one or two more Genies (no Barbara Eden look-alikes probably) in the near future.

Thanks for the read, please hit the stars and drop a comment. I check often to see what you all have to say.