Genie Master Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chief Burns lifts her eyebrow and says quietly "Girlfriends?" she looks at me with interest and intrigue on her face and in her eyes. "Well, sorry to bother you Commander. I live on the next street and I see an out of state tag pull into our high end neighborhood and then into the drive of a house thats been empty for a year, I've gotta check it out."

"Understandable. Call me Danny, no need for formalities if we are going to be neighbors." I say as I tuck my IDs back in my wallet.

"My name is Emma. Nice to meet you Danny."

She extends her hand to me and as I take it, I say "I am about to go check out my new home. I'd be happy to have you join me if you're free, Emma."

She steps back from my door, letting me exit the truck. I see her giving me a slow up and down look and I notice the hair on her arms raising and goosebumps forming. "Sure, I have time. I just got off shift and was headed home. I've always been curious about this house. Thanks for the invite. Let me secure my cruiser first." She walks back to her truck and I appreciate the view. The uniform is functional but not flattering, but I can see what appears to be a firm ass under those tactical pants and I notice she puts in a little extra sway in her hips for me as she walks away. Unfortunately she is wearing body armor so I can't see anything else.

We walk up to the front door and the key Betty provided opens the door. We walk into a large foyer with suits of armor standing to each side of the front door. There is a set of stairs on each side of the foyer leading up to the second floor. "Wow!" Emma and I say at the same time. There is a sliding glass door on the far side of the foyer and open archways to the right and left. Through the arch on the right is a formal dining room with a table large enough to seat a dozen. To the left is a living space, it looks informal with sofas and comfy chairs and a large fireplace. We walk forward to the sliding door and enter a massive atrium. There is a large fountain and plants. Benches and chairs allow for comfortable peaceful repose. The room is open all the way to the roof where there are sky lights.

"Holy shit! This place is massive." Emma exclaims as she looks up through the sky lights.

"It's bigger on the inside, I guess. Like a certain Doctor's call box." I shake my head and smile at the work the genies did. "Looks like my girls put in some overtime getting the home ready." I see a sliding door to each side and another across from where we entered. I walk to the left and see a hallway with stairs leading up. I then cross to the opposite side and see the large kitchen in chrome and black. I'm a cook at heart so I slide the door and enter. The kitchen is attatched to a breakfast nook leading to the back wall of the house. Large windows show the lake view.

Emma follows and says, "You said that before. Girlfriends... As in plural?"

I open the large commercial size fridge and see it is fully stocked. I grab a bottle of water and offer it to Emma who takes it with a smile. I take another for me and I lean back against the marble topped island and take a drink of water. "I'd like a beer, but I am hoping the girls got the gym set up for me. I've been cooped in the car for so long I need to stretch and workout. Maybe hit the whirlpool." I move back to the atrium Yes, there are three girlfriends, so far. Betty, Kat, and Gwen."

"So far? Seriously? You are still looking? You can keep that many women happy?" Emma quick fires the questions at me. Happily for me she doesn't look enraged or disgusted. I can see interest and intrigue, possibly a hint of hope. She follows me back in to the atrium and we turn to the next door entering a large room.

The room is a well appointed home gym. There are three tread mills in ront of the large windows facing the lake. Two weight machines are along one wall. There is a heavy bag and a speed bag in one corner and a decent sized sauna in another. There are a few yoga mats next to the mirrored wall across from the windows. In the center of the floor is a sparring area. "Oh, you are a fighter?" Emma asks.

I run my hand over the massage table next to a small changing area and say, "I learned Akido because of the Stephen Segal movies when I was young. Learned some Jiu Jitsu too. What about you? Also, former military?"

"I got into MMA with my brothers. We loved WWF when young and then the Tyson fights while in high school started our love of fighting. Mixed martial arts was the logical next step for us." She gives the heavy bag a solid punch. "I was an Army MP. Retired as a Major. The mayor is my uncle and he offered me this job. I've been here for a little over a year." She picks up a set of hand wraps and looks wistfully at the sparring mat. "I haven't had a good fight in that whole time."

"You up for a session?" I ask.

"I'd love to, but I don't want to take up anymore of your time. Also, don't want to mess up my uniform." She replies.

"No worries about the time. I'm happy to spend more time with you. Also, I am pretty sure you can give me a good fight. I'm sure Betty has some shorts around here." I turn to the closet and I see there is a wide assortment of work out clothes for the four of us. I pull a pair of running shorts that look like they might fit Emma. "Here you go, I'm sure these'll work."

"Okay, if you are sure you want to get your butt kicked." She walks over loosening her equipment belt. I lay the shorts on one of the chairs and kick my shoes off and pull my shirt up and off. "Oh... We are gonna change right here?" Her eyes glued to my toned chest and abs.

My jeans drop to the floor leaving me in my black boxer briefs. I grab a tank top from my pile. "You can go into my bathroom right through those doors if you want." I sit on my chair and take my time changing my socks, feeling her eyes drink in my mostly nude body.

"Fuck it, I have nothing to be ashamed about." She says as she hangs her gunbelt on the back of the chair and opens her uniform shirt. I sit back and don't hide the fact I am enjoying the show. She unzips her duty boots and kicks them off. Her armor is next and she is down to her white sports bra.

"You're right. Nothing at all to be ashamed of." Emma blushes at my compliment and pauses before opening her pants. Her tummy is tight, abs showing nicely. Her bra is covering perky B cups. Her pants slide down muscular mile long legs. "How tall are you?" I ask.

"5' 11" and almost all of it legs." She replies while kicking off her pants. Her grey cotton bikini briefs fit tightly against a firm, muscled ass. "Are you going to put on some clothes or get your butt kicked in your underwear?" She says with a smile, standing in front of me with her sexy body.

"I'm game if you are. Could be fun." I say.

"Seriously? What would your girlfriends say when they see you tangled with a half naked woman?"

"Probably 'Next' or 'You get the top, I'l get the bottom.' They would love to be with you."

"Wha..? I... What...?" She stammers before pulling herself together. "Well, come on out here and prepare for your spanking." Emma steps back onto the mat.

"I've gotta let you know. In this house, I am the one that doles out the spankings. And if you want a good one, you'll have to get in line behind Betty and Gwen. Pretty sure Kat will try to sneak in front of you too. That girl is so naughty." I say as I start stretching on the edge of the mat.

The look on Emma's face is priceless. I can see her nipples harden under her bra. She sees my smile and notices my eye line. She blushes again but says "No man has been able to spank me since I was young." She begins her stretches and I notice a darker grey spot between her legs.

I stand and let her notice my length under my boxer briefs. "How bout when I win I let you skip in line tonight. Maybe even let Betty or Gwen give you a paddling too?"

She stands upright and glares at me. "What do I get when I win? Do I get to spank you? Maybe spank all four of you? Speaking of them, when do I get to meet these girls?" Emma drops into a fighting stance.

I bend my knees, left foot slightly forward. Hands at my side. "I know Kat would let you spank her any time you want. You'd have to talk it out with the other two though. You are not going to win, though." I shrug and continue. "On the off chance you do win, how about I get you off as many times as you can take?" I say with a wink and a smile.

"What the fuck?" Emma replies and suddenly explodes into movement. She fires off combination after combination. I dodge and weave. Her strikes missing my head and body by millimeters. Left hand, right hand, left hand and then right roundhouse kick. All miss and I duck beneath her kick. Her leg swings over my head and I lunge, catching her damp panties on my shoulder and then drive her to the mat. She spins quickly and flings herself onto her feet ready to defend herself from an attack I do not press.

I am back in my starting position, with a cocky smile on my face. I see a quick flash of concern in Enma's eyes followed by anger and determination. "You have some great moves. And that speed is top tier. I can see why you are hard to beat." I say.

"I'm just getting started, Danny." She switches stances as a more upright Muy Thai boxer. She bounces lightly on the balls of her feet. The motion is slighty disarming as it is doing wonderful things to her body. She uses my slight distraction and her speed to lunge forward and she drops her hands onto my shoulder and drives her knee up, fortunately trying to bury her knee into my stomach and not lower. I am just able to tense and twist my abdomen enough to take a powerful glancing blow and use my hands to blast hers up and off my shoulders. I make a quick roll backwards trying to gain seperation. Emma follows my move with a hard stomp to where my head was. I retain my feet and she advances. I quickly reverse course and step towards her. She pauses, right leg tensing for a kick, weight on her left. I feint a punch high and drop into a sweep, catching her left ankle as she unloads her kick.

Completely caught off gaurd, she slams onto her back hard and I leap forward. Catching her legs around my waist I stand above her in a ground and pound move. My fist is cocked by my head and I drop the hammer towards the pretty face gasping for air. My fist pounds into the mat next to her head. Emma taps the mat in submission.

I am still leaning over her with her legs around my waist. My hand on the mat moves and grips Emma by the back of the head. I stand, lifting her to me. I bring her face to mine and press my lips to hers in a hard passion filled kiss. Emma's arms go around my neck and her legs tighten around my waist. My left hand grips the muscle of her ass and squeezes. My fingers pull her hair free from her loose bun. The raven hair falls to her sweaty shoulders. I carry Emma to the massage table and her tight ass rests on the pads.

Emma is kissing me hard and long. Our tongues tangling more than we did on the mat. Her arms are still locked around my neck. Her legs loosen their grip of my waist and she tries to push my boxers down with her thighs and feet. I reach and finish freeing my rock hard cock. Emma's legs are still wrapped around me so I just push her now soaked cotton panties aside. My cock is a heat seeking missle as it pursues her wet heat.

Emma finally breaks the kiss as I enter her. She moans loudly and her fingers dig into my shoulders. Her heels digging into my ass like a bull rider and I drive fully into her. "Yyyyeeeesssssss!!!!" Emma cries. I know Emma desires a strong lover so I don't hold back as I fuck the police chief deeply. I thrust hard and deep over and over. Emma digs her nails into my shoulders as she leans back. I reach and push her sports bra up enough to free her perky breasts. Emma has both nipples pierced and her nipples are rock hard as I pull and twist causing her to scream in pleasure as an orgasm overwhelms her.

Emma slumps forward into my arms as I slow and gently pump into her. I am enjoying the muscle spasming around my shaft. When her breathing becomes regular and her legs relax I pull out of her and step back. I grab her waist and pull her off the table. As soon as her feet hit the floor, I spin her to face the table and pull her grey panties down to her knees. I then bend her over the table. Emma shakes her legs to let her panties fall to the floor as I enter her sopping pussy again. "Damn Emma, you feel great." I say as I thrust deeply into my new lover.

Emma strips her bra off and throws it aside. "Fuck me, Danny! Fuck me good. It's been so long since I had a real man!!"

I grip a her waist in one hand and the other goes to her breast as I pound her as she demanded. I can feel her orgasm over and over. Her pussy clenching and twitching around my thrusting shaft. Emma moans, groans and yelps as orgasm after orgasm washes over her.

I continue fucking the long legged cop. My hands are all over her body. I twist her nipple piercings. I pull her hair. I slap her ass and slip a thumb in her back door. I put my strong hand around her neck, she cums very hard with that move. Finally I reach around and thrum her clit. She shrieks in pleasure and as she orgasms she passes out, twitching. "That's new. I've heard about it and read about it, but never seen it." I mutter to myself as I unload a massive load into the twitching woman.

"You fucked her unconcious, Master." Kat says from my feet. "I am so jealous. I need you to do that to me sometime soon." I look down and see my little toy kneeling at my side. I pull back from Emma and Kat quickly takes me in her mouth cleaning me off.

I look over my shoulder and see Gwen and Betty in a sixty nine on the yoga mats. "How long have you girls been watching."

"We saw everything, Master. We were watching it on a TV like thing while we were in Betty's bottle. We came in the room when you turned her over and fucked her sooo goood." Kat says after she cleans me off. She looks at the cum dripping from Emma's puffy and red twat. "May I clean her up, Master?"

"No, not yet Kat. I don't know if Emma is into girls and would hate to freak her out when she comes to. I'll carry her into the shower and clean her up. You can go play with the other two."

"Yes, Master. Good point." Kat hops up and moves to the genies who welcome her with open arms. Betty blows me a kiss and Gwen smiles at me. I move to Emma and turn her around and pick her up in my arms.

I carry her through the door next to the whirlpool tub and enter a huge bathroom. I have a jacuzzi tub big enough for two. There is a large tiled area with three or four shower heads and bench seating in the walls. There is a long counter with two sinks and a wall length mirror. The tiles are shiny black with white counter points. I smile as I look around. It's nice having someone who knows your wants and desires and who is ecstatic to provide them for you.

"Alexa, turn on the shower, warm water, medium pressure."

"Sure thing, Blaze. Shower is on."

Water sprays out of the three shower heads on the wall and the one on the celing sprays like a gentle rain.

"That is cool." Emma says, "Thank you for turning her away. I'm not the kind of woman who has sex with strangers, but somehow you are an exception." Emma lifts her head and kisses me as I walk into the shower area.

The water feels amazing. I can feel the sweat and sex wash away. I set Emma down on unsteady legs. She moves to one of the benches and lets the water flow over her. She looks down and sees my seed still leaking from her puffy lips. "I can't believe I let you cum in me. What if I'm pregnant?" She asks, mostly to herself.

"You aren't." I say with certainty. I see a quick look of dismay followed by her official cop face. "Do you want to be?" I ask softly as I massage shampoo into her shoulder length hair.

Emma places a hand over her stomach and whispers "Maybe, with you." She shakes her head and says in her normal tone "What the hell is going on with me. I met you just..." She looks at her watch "Two hours ago?!? Seriously, we had sex for two hours?!"

"More like forty five minutes. We walked through the house and then our sparring session.. Maybe it was an hour? I wasn't watching the clock." I say as I rinse out her hair. "It was fun though, and I am guessing you are feeling as connected as I am to you. It feels like Magic." I say to help plant the seed of her future dealings with my family.

"I now know why you need more than three girlfriends. I don't think I could take any more of you today. I'd love to, but I am going to be so sore." She turns to me and kisses me again. "Yes I feel so fucking weird. I do want a baby. Your baby." Her hands pull me to her and we kiss deeply.

"Whenever you are ready, I'll give you your baby." I say and cup her belly with my hand. "You'll stay here tonight, meet the girls?" I ask. "I can tell you that they already like you."

"I think I'd like that." Emma says. "I am going to have to leave early in the morning to get home and get ready for work." We finish rinsing the soap from our bodies and we step out of the water. I hand her a towel and grab my own.

"Alexa, turn off the shower." I step out and see a short black lacy robe I am sure Betty put in here for Emma. I see Emma is still drying off and I let her know where the robe is. "I am going to find the girls and work on something to eat. I'll ask Betty if we have something for you to wear for the evening."

"Maybe just some sweats or something? I'm thinking that it may be better if I run home now and get some things and my uniform for tomorrow. That way I can sleep in that much longer." I nod and pull on a pair of gym shorts. I look back at Emma and enjoy her long nude body as she dries her hair.

"Okay, join us in the kitchen when you are ready." I say and grab a t-shirt and walk back through the gym and atrium to the kitchen.

Betty is in the kitchen setting a plate down on the island for me. "She is pretty, Master. She will be a good addition."

"I think so too, Betty. Will you please get some clothes for Emma to wear as she runs home for a bit and call the others down, please."

"Yes, Master. Do you think something like this for her?" Betty says as she waves her hand. Betty is now wearing skin tight yoga shorts and a sports bra.

My fork misses my wide open mouth as I take in my delectable Genie. "I'd love to see her legs and ass in shorts like that, but maybe something more conservative for now. She is the police chief of our new town and we want her to be respectable."

"Wow! You are sexy!" Emma says from the atrium door. "You must be Betty. I'm sure everyone says the same thing, but you look just like..."

"Bettie Page." Emma, Betty, Gwen, Kat and I all say at the same time.

"Thank you. You are beautiful as well. Yes, Emma, everyone says that and I take it as a compliment. Master and I believe she is the epitome of sexy." Betty says with a massive smile. Kat and Gwen introduce themselves to our new friend.

"Betty, why do you and Kat call Danny Master?" Emma asks as she sits next to me and Betty slides a plate in front of her.

Bety glances at me and I nod and say, "Might as well."

Betty turns to Emma and says, "Gwen and I are Genies. Master freed us over the last few days. We picked up our little Kat the same day he freed me. Kat is so eager to please and to be told what to do and she calls him Master because to her, he is her Master."

"Hang on... Genies? Like Barbara Eden and Jafar?" Emma says with jaw dropped.

Betty and Gwen look confused. "I wish all of my Genies understand pop culture references." I say.

Betty waves her hand and the girls eyes glaze over momentarily then clear. Gwen laughs and Betty says. "I wish we had a Genie like Barbara Eden. She is smoking hot! And pretty close to spot on too."