Genie Master Pt. 02

Story Info
I find a Genie and life becomes amazing.
12.2k words
4.77
17.4k
49

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DavKrieg
DavKrieg
264 Followers

Part two.

This story is magical. There will be disbelief on your part, some crazy shit will go on. If you only read realistic stories, please pass this one by. Our protagonist has sex often with his Genies and he is building a harem to keep up with his magically enhanced libido. You can look forward to group sex, girl on girl, fmf, and of course, butt stuff. This is also a budding love story. Again, Magic is the answer to all of your questions.

Enjoy the ride, because Danny Blaze sure will.

*******

I look at the detail of the statue in my hands. A woman wearing a toga, on her knees looking up with a smile on her lips. Her hair is flaming red, and long. It looks like it would reach her ass when she stands. Her eyes are green and I can almost see the sparkle in the ceramic. There is a small green bottle at her knee, her hand resting on the neck. "Now how do I do this?" I muse aloud. My fingers are running over the statue as I turn it over in my hands. I look at the face again and brush over the smiling plump red lips.

A flash of light and thunder clap of sound erupts in my face for the second time in as many days. "Motherfucker!!!! There has to be another way to do that!!!" I yell as I try to blink away the spots.

"Unfortunately, the release of the magic trapping a genie is usually explosive. The magic is built up over time, so those like me who have been locked up for so long are tough to free." I hear a sexy voice from the passenger seat. I look over and rub my eyes trying to clear them. "Oh, I'm so sorry, Master." She says and then my vision clears quickly. "I should have cleared your vision and hearing as soon as I was free. Please forgive me. I didn't mean to fail you." She drops her head in shame, her long red hair falling forward, covering her face.

"No need for apologies, my dear. I was just surprised. I wasn't expecting an explosion. I wasn't thinking. I will remember that for the next time and will keep my eyes closed and open my next Genies in a more open area." I say with a laugh. "So what is your name, Dear? I will say you can call me Danny or Blaze, but if you are anything like Betty, you will only call me Master." My hand goes to her chin to lift her face.

"You've freed another Genie, Master?" She asks. "Oh, pardon me, my last master called me Gwendolyn, but of course you can name me what you will." She looks up at me, her green eyes wide with wonder, and they sparkle as I thought they would.

"Your former master called you Gwendolyn, but what would you like to be called." I ask her, my thumb running gently over the smooth skin of her chin and cheek. A light sprinkling of freckles dust her nose. "And why do you sound surprised that I freed Betty yesterday?"

"I like the name Gwendolyn, Master, or Gwen. I would like to use that name if you wish." She smiles and leans into my hand, rubbing against my palm. "Masters are usually only able to free one Genie. Only the strongest are able to free more. How did you find us, if you don't mind me asking?"

I spend the next few minutes describing yesterday morning and then the impulse to pick up her statue tonight. Gwendolyn is in awe at the end of my story. "Oh my!! Master! You might be the strongest Master in generations." Gwen is on her knees on the passenger seat of the truck, her hands clasped together between her breasts and her mouth open in shock. "Maybe even the One True Master." She murmurs under her breath.

"The what?" I ask.

"I need to do some reading and research, Master, before I can say more. Please forgive my mumbled words." She shakes her head and looks at me, her plump lips spreading in a sultry grin. "I am such a bad Genie. I have a new Master and I haven't even offered to please him. Let me thank you properly for freeing me, please Master?"

"You don't have to thank me, I am happy you are free. However, I will never turn down my Genie, so yes my dear Gwen. Please me."

"Thank you, Master." Gwen looks around, frowns and then waves her hand. We are now in a room with a large, canopied four poster bed. There is a large plush rug covering the floor and large windows covered with silk curtains. A diffused light from the covered windows illuminates the room without being too bright. Gwen stands in front of me, her toga and my clothes are gone. She has the same ageless beauty as Betty. Gwen appears to be taller than Kat, yet shorter than Betty by a couple inches. Gwen has a few more curves than my other girls. Her red hair is in a loose braid that hangs down her back. Her green eyes are sparkling, her lips red and she has a beautiful smile. Her upper chest is also lightly dusted with freckles. Her breasts are perky and full and her skin is smooth. She has a trimmed triangle of red hair between her thighs and her legs are pale and sexy.

"Give me a spin, my sexy Genie. Let me see the rest of this delicious package."

"Yes, Master." Gwendolyn giggles and slowly turns, arms raised above her head. I see that she has a green ribbon in her loose braid. It is tied in a bow at the end, which is down around her knees. Her plump ass cheeks sit atop her muscular legs. She finishes her turn and says "What do you think, Master?"

I growl and step to her, sweeping her up in my arms. My lips crush against hers. I walk to the bed and lay her back on it as I crawl between her wide flung legs. I kiss my way up her legs, nipping the skin along her thigh to yelps and giggles from my redheaded Genie. I can smell her arousal as I kiss her thighs and the wonderful scent draws me straight to her core and breath deep, she smells of cinnamon and honey. I flatten my tongue and drag it slowly from her rear to her fat little clit. Her thighs tightening around my head and the moan of bliss bring a smile to my face as I dive in and begin lapping up her tasty honey.

*******

Gwen grabs my hair and screams as my tongue and fingers bring her to her second orgasm. When her legs and fingers loosen their hold, I slide up her body, slipping easily into my new woman. "Time to fill your magic reserves, Gwen." I say as I start stroking into her.

"Oh, Master! You will have me overflowing. I can't remember ever being this full." Gwen wraps her arms around my neck and brings me to kissing distance. Her tongue flows into my mouth, dueling with mine. My strokes are slow but deep as we kiss.

I break the kiss and pull back and out of her, she looks up at me and I smile and flip my hand over. She smiles and quickly rolls onto her hands and knees, her plump ass pushing back to me. I swat her cheeks and squeeze the fantastic flesh in both hands. "I love this ass, Gwen." I say as I slip back into her wet pussy and stroke in hard.

"Oh!!!!" Gwen yelps when I bottom out. "It's yours, Master. My everything is yours. Fuck me anytime, Master!!!"

I am getting ready to fill my Genie, but I have to do one more thing. I find her braid and wrap it's length around my arm and wrist. I pull back and Gwen screams "MASTEEEERRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! FUUUCCCKKKK YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!" I feel her clench in another orgasm as I pull her hair, bringing her head back. She arches her back and slams her ass back at me, fucking against me as she cums.

"I'm cummmiiiinnnngggggg!!!" I bellow as I blow a gigantic load in my petite Genie. I can feel our magic melding, binding her to me completely. I hold her braid and hip tightly, keeping my cock as deep as it can get while my seed pours into her. Gwen is moaning in pleasure.

"My Master. Master, Master, Master. I am yours!" Gwen says as I release her and guide her down to lay on the soft matress. I slip out of her and lay beside her, holding her to my side. "That was amazing, Master. I am so happy to be yours. Your harem will be soooo HAPPY!" Gwen snuggles into me.

"I am glad to have you Gwen. I know you will get along great with Betty and Kat." I say, then my eyes go wide. "Shit! I need to call Betty. I was supposed to be home long ago." I try to untangle myself from Gwen, then stop. "Gwen, I wish I had my pants here in my hand." I say and hold out my hand that is not currently cupping Gwen's wonderful ass.

"Of course, Master." She says and waves her hand.

My pants appear in my hand and I pull out my phone. I see a couple messages from Betty and one from Kat. I open the messages and look over at Gwen. She is looking at my phone in wonder. "This is all the knowledge in the world, and a communication device. I'll wish that you know about this. I did with Betty and it took a large chunk of her magic, but of course I will be happy to refill it."

"Of course, Master. Whatever you'd like. It sounds interesting."

I repeat the same wish from the day before, and Gwen waves her hand. Her eyes go wide and then she snuggles closer to me. I wrap my arm tightly around her as she processes the major chunk of information. I see that Kat is letting me know she is off of work and headed to my house, and that she put in her notice. Betty's message is asking if I would like anything special for dinner. Her second message is a picture of her and Kat in a 69. The caption says they are having tacos for dinner and they will save some for me.

I laugh and take a quick selfie. Gwen's face is buried in my side so only her flaming red hair is visible. I caption the pic with: "Sorry I am late, I found a new Genie and we are getting to know each other. We will be home soon. Keep those tacos warm for me." I send the message to both of my women.

When my phone bloops with the sent message, Gwen stirs beside me. "I'm sorry for crashing there, Master. That was a lot of info. You were right, it did take a large chunk of magic. However, you had me overflowing so I can still get us home, if you wish."

"No need for you to wave us home. Just when you are ready we need to dress and take us back to the truck. We are not far from home. I let Betty and Kat know about you and I know they are wanting to meet you as soon as they can." I look down and see Gwen looking at me with a smile. "How are you feeling, Sweetheart?"

"Just wonderful, Master." I am ready when you are." She says and sits up. "Now, what should I wear?" She taps her lip with her finger as she thinks. Before I can think of an answer she waves her hand and we are sitting in my truck. I am dressed in the same clothes I wore today and Gwen is wearing a light green sundress. Her hair is still in the same braid and is hanging over her shoulder flowing down her front into her lap. She is fiddling with the end of the braid with one hand and is holding a phone in her other. My phone chimes with a message and I see Gwen snap a selfie with a bright smile. My phone chimes again as I chuckle and start the truck.

*******

A short drive later we pull into my driveway. After her selfie, Gwen put her phone down and snuggled up against me for the drive. When I turn off the truck, Gwen slides out and grabs my hand and we walk into the house.

"Master!" Kat and Betty call from the living room. They both rush to the door to greet their new friend. Betty stops as soon as she sees Gwen. "Gwendolyn?!?!" Betty asks.

"Bettmethesda!!!" Gwen responds and races to Betty with open arms. The two Genies embrace and laugh and kiss. Tears are rolling down each woman's cheeks as they embrace.

Kat moves to me and I wrap her in a hug and I kiss her. "Hello, little kitty. How was your day?"

"It was good, Master. I missed you and Mistress while I was at work. Will Gwendolyn be my Mistress too?" She asks.

"I missed the both of you too." I kiss the top of her head. "And that is up to her, dear. You two will have to figure that out. She will be an equal part of our family, just like you." Kat hugs me tightly in reply.

The two genies are still in each other's arms when they turn to me. "He is such a good Master, Gwendolyn. We are so lucky."

"I guess you know each other?" I ask.

"Oh yes, Master. Gwendolyn and I have known each other since we were young." Betty squeezes her friend. "I lost touch with her long ago, though."

"It has been a long time. I didn't know your Betty was the same as my Bettmethesda." Gwen and Betty move to me and Kat and wrap their arms around us. "Now I have my friend back and we are bound to the SAME MASTER!!!" Gwen squees as she hugs me.

Betty kisses me deeply and says "I know you didn't plan it, Master. Thank you for bringing my oldest friend, no, Sister back to me."

Gwen blushes and kisses me and says "I agree, Master. Thank you for freeing my sister and I." She then turns to Kat. "I'm Gwendolyn, or Gwen as Master calls me. You are the cutest little thing. My Master and Betty love you, so I love you." Gwen pulls Kat in and kisses her deeply. Kat melts into Gwen's kiss. Gwen's hand slides down and cups Kat's firm tush. I look over at Betty and smile and nod my head towards the bedroom. Betty smiles wider and waves her hand.

The four of us appear in Betty's bottle. The floor is covered in pillows and silk. Gwen and Kat are still kissing, but both women are naked and their hands are roaming and groping soft flesh. I am naked and reclining against some stacked pillows and within arms distance of the two explorers on my left. I look to my right and see Betty wearing a short red silk robe, tied at her wasp waist. The top is open enough to show an expanse of tanned cleavage and black lace. "You did say you wanted to unwrap me, Master." Betty says as she moves beside me on her knees.

"My beautiful Genie." I say as I tug at the belt of her robe. I reach up and pull Betty in for a kiss and I slide the silk off her shoulders and down her arms. Betty moves into my lap and wraps her arms around my neck as we kiss.

I lose track of time in my Genie's arms. Days could have passed and I would never know while lost in the lips of my woman. I slowly break our kiss and see Betty is wearing a mixture of ribbons and lace. The ribbons are in key spots tied in bows. I tug loose one of the bows and her beautiful breasts come bare. I lean in and lick and suck on her pert nipples.

Betty sighs in pleasure and leans back, presenting her full breasts to me. I climb to my knees and I look over at the other two women before I devour the lovely breasts in front of me. Gwen is on top of Kat and riding the submissive woman's face. Gwen is making all kinds of wonderful sounds as Kat works her talented tongue. I smile and return my focus as Betty moves to her knees directly in front of me and I pull loose the ribbons at her sides and she is now bared completely for me. I pull her close and Betty wraps her legs around my waist and lowers her wetness onto my rock hard cock.

"Oooh... Massssterrr...!" Betty gasps. She locks her ankles behind me and she has her hands on my shoulders. She leans back and starts moving her waist up and down, grinding on my cock. "Soooo goood, Master. You feeeeeel sooooooooo gooooood!!"

I have my hands on her waist supporting her as she moves. I spread my knees apart to strengthen my base and I start to move in time with her grinding her clit with my pelvis. Betty's arms start to shake and her eyes close. I am ready to take her weight in my hands when she cums, but I finally notice she is almost weightless. "I! Fucking! Love! Magic!!" I thrust into my Genie with each word. I grip her wasp waist in my hands and physically lift Betty up and down on my throbbing erection faster and harder.

Betty screams in delight and releases my shoulders and leans back further enjoying the different feeling of fucking suspended in the air. My orgasm is quickly approaching and I am ready to flood my gorgeous Genie when I feel a tongue bathing my balls and shaft during each stroke. My eyes pop open and I notice Betty's cries have been cut off by Gwen kissing Betty deeply. Gwen moves her hand lower through Betty's bush and I can feel her fingers rubbing Betty's clit. Kat is laying underneath me between my knees and her tongue goes into overdrive. The visuals and sensations are too much and I bellow as I explode into Betty. Betty and I freeze in ecstasy as I am buried deep in her.

When my large load fills her completely I collapse forward, guiding Betty to the pillows and I fall to her side. Kat flows forward and clamps her mouth onto Betty's sloppy pussy. Gwen moves over and takes me into her mouth, softly licking and sucking the mixed fluids off of me. Betty is helpless to Kat's magical tongue and I can see she is rising to another peak of delight. Watching my little cum slave cleaning my seed out of another woman is bringing my magically enhanced cock back to life in my second Genie's equally talented mouth.

Gwendolyn smiles around my stiffening meat and her soft cleaning shifts to a harder vaccuum. She uses a hand to stroke my lower shaft and her lips and tongue massage the upper. I enjoy the sensation for a moment then I grab her braid at the base and use the red hair handle to move her head up and down harder. Gwen grunts and smiles at me as she aims those green eyes at me. I use both hands to use her head as my masturbation toy. Harder and deeper I fuck Gwen's face until I empty another large load into her throat and mouth. I release her head and lay back against the silky pillow. Gwen sits up and swallows her mouthful in a couple gulps. She looks at me with a sultry look as she uses a finger to lift cum that dribbled down her chin back into her mouth.

Betty and Kat are panting and sweaty and they pull Gwen back into a three way kiss. The girls break their kiss and Betty moves to snuggle to my right and Gwen into my left. I happily wrap each in an arm and a firm ass cheek in each hand. Kat kneels before me between my feet. Her black hair is mussed and her red lipstick is smeared. Her face is shiny from being between both Genie's legs. Kat's chest is heaving and flushed. Her pierced nipples are diamond hard. Her brown eyes are wide and staring at my cock. A happy smile is spread across her face as she sees me growing yet again.

"So, Betty. Was your day productive?" I turn and ask, watching Kat out of the corner of my eye a she quickly shifts a little closer to me.

"Yes, Master. Our little Kat did figure out a way for us to make money that will be explainable. I know you don't want anyone to find out about our magic so having a way to explain your new wealth will be helpful. She said something about crypto currency."

"Oh, really?" I look at the horny girl between my legs. "That sounds like my good girl needs a reward."

"Please, Master! I was really good today." Kat pleads.

"Yes. You may ride me while we all discuss our future. Don't cum though until we are done."

"Thank you Master!!!" Kat squeals and moves forward and into my lap sliding my cock into her needy pussy. "Oooohhhhh!" Kat sinks onto me filling herself. She slowly moves back and forth, both of us enjoying the slow grind.

"Did you learn anything about crypto today? And you are correct, I am not about to let any government or scientist know about any of you." I say. I reach up and play with Kat's nipple arrows eliciting a happy moan. I see Gwen's fingers tracing designs on Kat's thigh and abdomen.

"I researched some today, but I think maybe it would be best if you wished that I knew the ins and outs of that and banking." Betty reaches up and puts her finger to Kat's lips. Kat eagerly sucks Betty's finger into her mouth. "Remember what Master said, Little One. No cumming yet." Betty says as she pulls her hand away and uses her wet fingers to pinch Kat's nipple drawing a gasp from her slave.

"Yes... Mistress... Not... Gonna.... Cuuummmm...! I.. Promise...!" Kat gasps and slows her grinding forcing her orgasm back.

"I can do that, if you want. You too, Gwen." I say "I just want my Genies to be happy."

"Yes please, Master." They both answer.

"Okay. I had a thought for another wish as well. I know your magic is full, yes?"

"Completely." Betty says.

"Overflowing, Master. You and the naughty good girl there have me filled with more magic than I have ever had." Gwen gushes, rubbing a loving hand along Kat's cheek.

DavKrieg
DavKrieg
264 Followers