Gentle Giant

Story Info
A misfit is sent away from the village he grew up in.
11.6k words
4.73
6.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~

As always, keep in mind that my make-believe worlds don't necessarily conform to your preconceived notions. Please keep your hands and arms inside of the car at all times, hang on, and enjoy the ride!

~~~

~~~ Prologue ~~~

Mama told me that she heard a baby crying early one morning and opened the door to find me laying there on her stoop in a pile of rags - dirty and hungry. She and Pa kept me until I was seven. I was bigger than Pa by then.

Though I never caused trouble, the schoolmarm had come to the house and told Mama that she refused to teach me anymore because she said I scared her. After that, the neighbors began pressuring the only people who had ever cared for me, saying that I was dangerous. Mama and Pa took me to the edge of town and left me with Nan.

Nan was old. I helped her garden and she let me sleep on the floor in the main room of her small home. She took up my learnin' from what Mama had taught me - personal hygiene, housekeeping, mending, sewing, gardening, and cooking. She explained basic trap-making to me and I snared rabbits and other small game, once in a while, to add some protein to our meager meals.

I don't know when I was born but a little more than 18 years after Mama first took me in, Nan passed from this world. By that point, I had to walk on my knees to get through the door of her house.

~~~

I returned from checking my snares to show her the rabbit I'd caught. She didn't answer when I called to her. I crawled into the house and pushed open her bedroom door - but she was still. Her body was cold.

I walked into town, ignoring the venomous looks on the faces of all those I passed along my way, and knocked on Mama's door. When she answered, I took her to Nan's.

By the time we got there, the nosey-bodies had shown up and I was blamed for killing her. Mama hugged me as I cried. She told me to grab whatever I needed - but that I'd need to go. I picked her up, hugged her to my neck, and told her to tell Pa goodbye for me.

I grabbed my pack, a water skin, my extra shirt, a belt-knife and sheath, and my blanket. I shoved everything into the bag. Mama grabbed a stew-pot and a piece of rope. The rabbit that I'd caught was in the pot. She told me to grab some produce from the garden on my way out.

She turned left - to intervene with the gathering crowd; I turned right - and grabbed everything I could, that was ripe, from the garden. I threw it into the pot, tied the rope across the top of it for a handle, and headed into the forest. I tried to ignore the ugly words that were hurled at my back by adults who had never taken the time to get to know me.

I crossed through the forest all day. As darkness fell, I found a cave.

The cave turned out to be occupied by a large, brown bear. He scented my uncooked hare and wanted it for himself. I tried to convince him to trade the meal for lodging but he was greedy. I cuffed him on the snout and he got gnarly. He followed me from the cavern but I threw a rock that hit him in the head and he decided to leave me be. I'd munched some carrots and tators as I'd hiked through the forest but my stomach was near-empty.

I didn't have a flint-rock to start a fire and didn't want to eat the rabbit raw. That had been one of Nan's rules: no eating meat raw.

It was full dark now. I looked ahead and saw the foothills of the mountains. There was a cave, halfway up, with an orange glow within. Fire. Maybe - if I offered to share - they'd let me use their fire.

The foothills were farther away than I had estimated - and the climb was higher - and the cave was larger.

By the time I got to the place, I'd killed a lone wolf that had attacked me. When it jumped at me, I grabbed its jaw in my hand, and twisted its neck. I'd field-dressed it with the belt-knife I'd taken from Nan's. The messy corpse was hung across my shoulders. It was near-cold by the time I arrived at the cave. The first rays of the new day were lightening the sky as I stepped within the natural shelter.

There was a campfire in the large chamber within the cave - several steps within the more modest entrance.

"Hallo!"

I heard a great snuffling and then the steps of a large creature, somewhere deeper in the cavern.

"Who's there?" came a voice.

It was deep - voluminous - but somehow female at the same time.

"I have food but need fire to cook it. Could I perhaps trade food for fire?" I asked.

"What is your name?" the voice asked.

"They never gave me one," I replied. "They just called me 'boy'."

"'They'?" she asked.

"Those that raised me," I told her.

"What of your mother, Boy?"

"I was abandoned as a baby. A woman that I called Mama and her husband - they cared for me until I got too big. Then I lived with Nan. This morning, I called for Nan but she was still in her bed. Her body was cold. I went and got Mama. The townspeople were getting riled up and Mama told me to grab my stuff and go before things got worse."

There was an odd sequence of sounds and then I heard a person - a large person - walking. Soon, that person stepped into view.

Her scaled skin was the color of the midday sun - an orange that gleamed like gold. Everything about this female screamed to me that she was powerful.

I knelt to one knee and bowed my head to her.

A powerful purr rumbled through her throat and flowed through the cave, surrounding me. Blood began filling my cock and it grew long and thick.

She sniffed the air and purred again.

"Undress," she ordered.

I dropped my pack to the floor of the cave, set the stewpot to my right, stood to my feet, and began disrobing, keeping my eyes at my feet.

"Look at me."

I couldn't decide what part of her to look at. She was beauty, power, and intelligence, all rolled into one being. I didn't want to look at those piercing eyes, but I decided that was my best option for not displeasing her. I knew, beyond any doubt, that I did NOT want to displease her. I stared into her eyes as I removed the last of my clothing - leaving only my waist-wrap.

"The wrap as well," she ordered - although her voice seemed somehow softer.

I removed the cloth covering and it dropped to the ground. I could feel my cock standing out from my body. In the village, I had been the largest person there. She was at least two heads taller than me - and at least as thick - though there was nothing thick about her body.

"Before we eat, I need something else from you," she said.

"If I have it, it is yours," I replied.

"Oh, you have it - and I need it," she purred.

The orange lizard-woman stepped closer, she was near-panting. She put her hand under my chin and raised my face to look at her. She had inner eyelids - like a snake. Those lids flickered closed and then open again. A thin, forked tongue darted just past her wide lips, tasting the air.

"I scent no female on you," she said.

"I have not... become a man yet," I told her, somewhat embarrassed.

"I desire to have you in that way," she said, watching my eyes.

"I have no training," I warned her.

A laugh rumbled up from her chest, her taut breasts jiggled slightly, her dark-orange nipples looked to be as hard as diamonds.

"We'll take our time then," she assured me, "if you are willing."

"I will serve you in whatever way I can," I promised.

Her mouth was not frog-like, not lizard-like, but slightly longer than a human's. She leaned down and pressed her lips to mine. I had expected them to feel leathery; they felt like heaven. Her tongue darted into my mouth. At first, I found it distracting but, the longer we kissed, the more my brain fuzzed-out and I just enjoyed her. I found my hands on her chest, my palms rubbing her areolas and nipples.

"Yessss," she hissed.

She dropped to her knees, her tongue flicked across my chest, and then she sat down on her knees. She still had to lean down but her tensile tongue explored my stiff prick and the stimulation was more than anything I'd ever experienced before. My cock lurched, my balls spasmed, and thick milky ropes of seed began jetting from the end of my dick. I moaned - simultaneously in relief and in pain.

She gasped, dropped her head, and opened her tooth-lined maw to catch the semen as it spurted from my cock. She eased forward, capturing my cock - balls and all - within her mouth. I expected to feel her teeth but all I felt was the ceaseless questing of her talented tongue.

"Gods!" I cried out.

As the last jet of jizz left my cock, I opened my eyes to find that I was holding her head in my hands, gripping hard enough that I would have hurt a normal person.

"Oh!"

"It's fine. More than fine," she said, speaking around my cock that was still in her mouth.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"You're stronger than most," she said, "but you won't hurt me. Feel free to try."

"I do not wish to hurt you Beautiful One," I said.

A rumble of laughter floated up from her chest and passed through her mouth - doing unspeakable things to my manhood.

"Gods!" I gasped again.

"I want this meat-pole of yours buried in another part of me, Boy," she informed me.

I raised her face to mine and kissed her lips. She let me.

"I'm going to suck you until you're hard once more and then I will make you a man - or - more likely - a giant. You're bigger than any man I've seen."

Her mouth recaptured my sex and her tongue went back to its work. Soon I was stiff enough for the next step. She lay on her back, near the fire, and spread her thighs apart. A part of her that I had not yet seen was revealed.

"It's time to change your name, Boy. Push your penis inside of me. Take all the time you need but I've been in need for some time so I would appreciate you moving as quickly as you can."

I knelt to my knees, and lined my cock up with her slit.

"Toward the bottom - that's the part you need - at least for this," she directed.

I pushed within - found a narrower entrance inside - and leaned forward to slowly shove my dick within.

"Godsss! Yesss!" she purred.

My breath caught in my throat. Her vagina muscles were doing amazing things to my cock - all the way up and down my length.

"Fuck me," she ordered, breathily.

I moaned in ecstasy as I slid my aching cock from her clasping channel. I moaned again as I speared it back inside of her. She leaned forward, kissed me, and her tongue darted out to tease both of my nipples. I gasped and lurched into her harder.

"Yessss! Fassster! Harder!" she crowed.

I worked for several minutes, as fast as I could, but her need was greater. She rolled on top of me and began fucking herself on my rigid cock. It was nearly more than I could bear - but not quite.

My mind and body were paralyzed by the stimulation overload. She panted out, "Sssorry!" as she used my body for her feral purposes. All at once a roar that shook the cave screamed from her wide-open maw - just before her body began trembling.

I wrapped my arms and legs around as much of her as I could, and held her to myself. Her body writhed against me. The strain of holding her combined with the spasming waves that rumbled up and down her vagina and her body sucked the climax from my own. I moaned in ecstasy as my seed began pouring into her secret place.

"Yessss!" she cooed. Her tongue caressed my lips and then she kissed me - long and hard.

I clung to her for a long time, luxuriating in the feel of her against me and around me.

After a time, she asked, "Will you stay with me?"

"As long as you will let me," I told her.

"I will want this often," she warned me.

"So will I," I replied, smiling broadly.

"Well, I can't call you Boy anymore. What should I call you?"

"Call me whatever you want," I told her.

She flexed her vaginal muscles up and down my prick and said, "Right now, 'Dick' is the only thing I can think of."

"Again? Already?"

She snorted in laughter and I swear I saw heatwaves escape her nostrils.

My stomach rumbled and she asked, "When did you eat last?"

"This morning," I replied.

She looked behind her and I realized the sun was up.

"Er, yesterday morning," I amended.

"Fix yourself something to eat then," she said, kissing me and then getting up to pull me to my feet. "Dress, if you need to but I'll want to fuck you again soon. I've been without for a while."

She walked deeper into the cave and returned with a small table. She set it down and left again. I went to work, cutting the rabbit up. I pulled out the vegetables I needed, as well as a few herbs. I hadn't seen signs of a garden outside or within. If I were going to stay here for a while, I would need seeds and starts. As I prepared the produce, I made piles of the seeds that I would need to clean and dry for later.

When she returned, she had two bowls and a ladle.

"Refuse?" she asked, looking at my piles. "You're very organized."

"Seeds," I replied. "If I'm staying here, I'll need to start a garden."

Her powerful laugh rumbled around me again. The sound felt protectively welcoming to me but I wondered what it would sound like if she were angry.

"A planner," she chuckled. "A giant with a brain. The gods have been gracious."

She interrupted my food-prep to lift my chin and steal a kiss. I couldn't help but steal a look at her nipples. They still looked hard enough to cut raw stones.

"Later, lover," she cooed, smiling - before heading off again.

I could hear her going through several things, looking for something. When she returned, she was carrying a torn and bloodied shirt.

"I'm afraid I can't find anything to put the seeds in," she told me as she approached. "For now, let's set them aside on this. It's about the cleanest of what I have. Once you're fed, you can look to see if you can find something better. I tried to find a simple plank but I have, apparently, used them all for firewood."

"Whose shirt is it?" I asked.

"I don't know. He doesn't need it."

"How do you know?"

"He died."

"How did he die?" I asked, only half-way paying attention to the conversation as I assembled the stew.

"I ate his head," she said.

My eyes shot open and I looked up, assuming she was joking. She was smiling - but it didn't seem like she was kidding.

"You offered me food in exchange for using my fire," she told me. "He tried to stab me with a sword. Mam taught me that those who live by the sword die by the sword."

"You stabbed him before you bit his head off?" I asked, scared of the answer.

"Well, no," she replied. "I guess I interpreted Mam's words to mean that violent people meet violent ends."

I nodded.

After a moment, she said, "You have nothing to fear from me as long as you keep doing what you've been doing. From your first words, you had me curious enough to let you leave without violence."

"And now?"

"And now, I find that you're scratching all of my little itches and I should endeavor to keep you around, assuming you're willing." She smiled at me, demurely, and fluttered her rather large eyelashes.

"You are intoxicatingly beautiful. I sense a tremendous amount of power from you - and yet you have been most welcoming. The fucking was pretty damned amazing as well. Yesterday, I was driven from my home and you seem to be offering me all that I lost and more."

She nodded.

"I'd be an idiot not to agree to whatever you ask. I'd be an embarrassment to those women who devoted so much to my upbringing if I was that big of an idiot."

She leaned her snout to my ear, flicked it with her tongue, and whispered (loud enough for the cave to rumble), "You need to eat. You're making me horny, lover."

"I can wait to eat," I said, turning to kiss her cheek.

She growled, kissed me hard, and ordered me to get food in my belly before she threw me to the ground and fucked me again. My heartrate quickened and I hurried to obey her command.

"What are you doing with the wolf?" she asked.

"It attacked me, so I killed it," I told her. "I'd like to keep the skin, if it's not beyond saving. I don't care for wolf meat. Do you want it?"

"Give me your knife," she ordered.

I handed it over and turned back to my stew-pot. I emptied half of my water-skin into the pot, took a drink of what remained, and sealed the container back closed once more. I carried the pot to the dying fire and set it in the coals. When I turned back, the orange lizard-woman had finished skinning the wolf.

"What is your name?" I asked her.

"For now, let us simply call each other 'lover'," she replied. "You don't have a name, and I fear mine being scattered to the wind."

"You are an outcast, like me?" I asked.

"Something like that," she replied, returning my knife, handing it to me handle-first.

She stepped to the other side of the fire and turned towards me.

"After I've eaten the wolf, move the hide closer to the wall. We'll hang it up later. I'll go gather some firewood as soon as I've eaten. Save me some stew. I want to see how good of a cook you are. After that, I want more of your seed."

I nodded. She was standing in the middle of a wide open space.

"Don't freak out. It's still just me. I won't hurt you."

She got down on her hands and knees. As I watched, heatwaves surrounded her body and she began to grow. When she had finished changing, she slowly approached me. Her tongue flicked out - touching my body all over, caressing me. It wrapped around my growing cock and tugged on me - stroking my length before she settled her monstrous mouth around me.

The gleaming orange dragon knelt before me, sucking my cock as her tongue stroked up and down my pulsing prick. I lost the ability to stand and fell forward, wrapping my arms around her massive nostrils. My body pressed against the bridge at the front of her nose. I felt her steamy breath whip and whirl around my body - like a steam bath - as this glowing dragon sucked my cock.

I cried out as her mouth and tongue wrenched the most powerful orgasm I'd ever experienced from my body. I opened my eyes to see her staring into my soul.

["Lover."] she spoke, directly into my mind.

Her tongue - which was easily 10 times its previous size - like the rest of her - slicked up and down my cock one last time and then it released me.

I staggered to my feet and a thunderous chuckle of laughter rumbled through the cavern. The 60-foot-long dragon stepped over to the corpse of the wolf. She caught a leg in her teeth and flipped the cadaver into the air. She snatched it just as it reached the apex of the arc and began to fall to the floor once more.

I'm not even sure she chewed - I think she just swallowed it whole. The beautiful dragon turned her head to me and smiled. "Back sssoon," her voice rumbled.

She prowled off, down the mountain. I checked to make sure I still had a dick - and then went to stir the stew. It was beginning to simmer. By the time I'd moved the pot to a warmer spot in the fire, I could hear her returning.

She was carrying a full tree in her maw. It wouldn't fit in through the cave entrance the way she was carrying it - so she turned her head sideways, dropped it, bit down on a branch, and dragged it the rest of the way inside. Once it was close enough, she turned and beat it to pieces with her tail. Once that was done, she came over, bumped me with her snout, and lay on her stomach.

The heatwaves began radiating from her body, once again, and she slowly transformed back to the form of my lover. She stepped over, palmed my cock and balls, smiled, and asked, "How did you like that, lover?"

"I thought I was going to die," I told her.

"I told you that you were safe," she whispered.

"No, I mean I came so fucking hard I thought my heart would seize within my chest."

Her laughter rumbled from her throat and she wrapped her arms around me, pressed those amazing breasts into my naked chest, and hugged the life out of me.