Gentle Giant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When morning came and the light of day finally stretched into the cavern to where we lay, she told me to ignore it. By now, we were usually hunting. I rolled over to face her and discovered there was an egg lying between us.

When I arched an eyebrow at her, she giggled wickedly.

"Now?" I asked.

"It is the cycle of life," she said, as if it were the only explanation for the sudden appearance of the torso-sized egg.

When I stared at her a little longer, she explained, "You have some emptiness that needs to be filled. Will you help me care for our little one, my love?"

"Do you know if it's a boy or a girl?" I whispered.

She laughed and said, "You're not going to wake them up. We have seven or eight weeks, yet, to sleep in peace before our nights are no longer our own. This one is a boy. The next one will be a girl."

"How do you know?" I asked.

"I get to decide," she said, her laughter rumbling through the cavern once more.

~~~ The End ~~~

(Thank you for reading, writing, commenting, and favoriting!)