Gentle Giant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dusk was beginning to fall and I had trouble seeing into the corners.

["Come here, my love,"] she called.

When I stepped in front of her, she stared into my eyes for a moment. Suddenly, my eyesight was much better than before. I darted back inside as she chortled at me.

It was as if the midday sun was streaming through the windows. I grabbed plates, utensils, pots, pans, a cutting board - everything that looked useful. The house had, obviously, been relieved of its valuables - but the thieves had left all the things that held value for me. There was a stained pillow on the bed. I grabbed it and the blanket, threw my collection into the bedspread, hoisted it over my shoulder, and returned to my fiery steed.

I worried that I had collected too many things but she assured me that - if I could hang onto it long enough for her to get us into the air - she would have no problem getting everything back home.

Home.

I felt her mind fold around mine, embracing me, as I thought about the last 24 hours with this beautiful woman/dragon.

Back at the cave, I hauled my loot inside. The dragon used my knife to skin the buck. The antlers went into my pile of things to recycle. The skin went onto a drying rack that I rigged up from staves and rope. I made a second rack for the half-dried wolf-pelt. My lover brought me a haunch of venison and then returned to devour the head and the rest of the kill.

I gathered my things into as organized of a pile as I could, carved the haunch into strips and laid them to dry, over the sides of the stew pot. I held the last of the loin over the fire with my bare hands until the meat glistened with the little fat that venison holds. The meat darkened to a ruddy hue that told me it was cooked well enough to eat and I carefully devoured my large drumstick. As I ate, I turned the stew pot to help ensure that all of the strips dried at about the same rate. The dragon joined me midway through my meal and pulled me onto her naked lap, cradling my body with hers.

"What are you doing?" I asked, chucking.

"Making sure my fairy princess is comfortable," she teased, laughing.

She leaned around my head to steal a bite of my meal.

"It needs something," she told me.

"Yeah, salt and spices would help. It's late and I thought you wanted a couple orgasms before I tucked you in," I replied.

Laughter rumbled from her throat - followed by a low growl. My penis sprang to life. She noticed and began stroking me as she nibbled on the back and sides of my neck.

"I let you eat in peace," I growled at her, biting another mouthful off of the bone and chewing.

She snickered and her warm breath that escaped her nostrils as she nibbled my neck made the hair along my spine stand on end.

I felt her body shifting beneath me. I scooted the stewpot away from the fire with my toe. Moments later a dragon's snout leaned over my shoulder, claimed the last of the flank-piece from my grip, and swallowed it down, whole.

["Sorry, my love,"] she purred, ["I need you. I can't wait any longer."]

One massive leg wrapped around me and she carried me, beneath her, as she moved to her bed. She stepped over the fire, around my cook-station, and we retreated to the back of the cavern.

When she got to her hoard, she set me on my feet, and rolled onto her back - leaning up against the rocky wall. She spread her rear legs and I got my first glimpse of dragon pussy.

["Climb onto my tail and put it in,"] she ordered.

I stood on her tail, which stretched into the room, fisted my cock, and slid it up and down her slick silky trench.

I knew this wasn't going to work. Her pussy was more than 10 times the size that it was when she was in her other form. I could probably fit my whole body inside of her.

Refusing to think aloud, I reached down, brushed the dust from the soles of my feet, and climbed from her tail to her groin.

["What are you doing?"]

["Wait for it."]

I leaned forward, placed my palms alongside her massive labia - on either side of her clitoral hood - and tilted my center of mass forward - onto my hands. I put my feet together, centered them over her slit, and leaned back - spearing her sex with the lower half of my body.

["Oh! Gods! What are you doing?!"]

["Let me know what to do more or less of,"] I thought in reply.

I placed my hands on either side of her huge vulva and slid my body in and out of her massive vagina. I went in halfway up my chest - making sure to leave myself enough room to lever my body back out again. It was a lot of work but her mind was going crazy and I had a massive hard-on just thinking about fucking a fucking dragon.

["More!"] she ordered.

I leaned forward, slid my hands into her clitoral hood, pulled her clit - which was the size of my fist - toward my face. I licked it furiously and ran my hands all over it.

A roar tore through the cavern and her pussy filled with her slick fluids.

["Fuck!"] she screamed into my mind.

I couldn't help but laugh. I also very nearly came inside of her.

I buried myself to my armpits inside of her and moved my whole body, peddling my legs as if I were treading water. The feedback she gave me told me that this was working even better than the thrusting. That was good - because my arms were already tired of that.

I continued writhing around within her oversized pussy as she pleaded into my mind for me to go harder and faster. She wanted to cum again and she was so close.

I pedaled my legs and "walked" forward until the front of my body - and my stiff prick - poked against the front of her vaginal wall. By sheer luck, I found her G-spot. She cooed and growled and purred and ordered me to bang the fuck out of that spot as hard as I could.

I used my whole body to propel my hips - and my cock - forward and bang against that spot over and over again. Despite the massive difference in size, her clenching muscles were having an effect on my cock. Just as I felt the roar begin rumbling from deep within her, I pressed my cock against the wall of her vagina and the tremors shook my body and vibrated my cock against her huge pussy. I roared as I came. Her vagina clenched around me and squeezed every drop of excessive fluid from my body.

I lay, my body almost fully buried within my lover's cunt, gasping for air. My entire frame pulsed as her vagina continued to spasm around me.

I tried extracting my exhausted body from my lover's pussy and vulva but I knew I wouldn't get far. I had, apparently, also sapped all of the strength from my draconic lover. She ordered me to crawl up her chest.

Once I got there, she wrapped her front legs and her wings around me and we fell asleep. She was too tired to even move over to sleep on her hoard.

~~~

I woke up to find my tired body cradled in the forelegs of my huge lover. My entire manhood - including my balls - was held tightly within her powerful maw - and her exquisite tongue was stroking my cock. The twin tendrils at the end of her snake-like muscle were massaging my balls. My testes were quickly building a liquid offering to proffer to my goddess.

Her tongue - wrapped as it was around my cock - felt it lurch. The dragon's prehensile muscle rapidly stroked my length as the sides of her throat constricted. It felt like she was going to suck all of the blood from my body - straight through my penis.

I screamed so hard, as I came, that I temporarily lost my voice.

Afterwards, she apologized. She told me that she had simply wanted to repay me for the way I had managed to nearly fuck her dragon-form unconscious the night before. She told me that we would probably fuck in her human form most of the time but that - she'd probably have me replicate last night's sex-play once a week - giving me time to recuperate before I pleasured her dragon form again.

I hugged her snout and kissed her. She spouted flames across my body and I tingled all over. My cock perked back up and she laughed so hard dust fell from the cavern walls.

~~~

Within a couple days, the dragon and I had developed a general routine for our day. We woke up, fucked, ate some leftovers, bathed under the small waterfall, and went hunting. She ate and then napped while I cooked my food. She woke, shared my meal, and then helped me with setting up my kitchen or working the garden or whatever. If we hadn't gotten enough meat for her in the morning, we hunted again. Otherwise, we cooked dinner, ate together, made love, cuddled, and fell asleep.

A week after I had stumbled into her cave and my life had changed, she told me that we were skipping the chores to go exploring. Thinking that we were going to round up a few more things that I needed for my kitchen, I climbed onto her back and held my breath as we took to the skies.

She told me to point towards Nan's cottage and I got a little worried about what she was planning. However, we passed high enough above it that no one would see us. The village came and went as well. She flew straight on for several more minutes before she turned this way and that, searching for something.

She must have finally spied it because she flew back a little ways and brought us towards the ground. Once we landed, she transformed to her more human shape. She took my hand and we passed through a lightly wooded meadow - heading towards some foothills.

We traveled for a mile or so before she squeezed my hand and let me go.

["The woman, ahead, is your birth mother,"] she spoke into my mind.

["You're sure?"] I asked.

["Yes,"] she replied.

I moved through the trees and found a giantess. I was half-again taller than most men. She was half-again taller than me. She had a kind face. She was collecting wild onions, placing them in a rough basket. She was clothed in burlap and skins. I realized that I was naked. My lover and I never wore clothes. I looked around for something to cover myself. I found nothing. I grabbed a branch and broke it off, held it in front of my groin, and stepped to where she could see me.

"Well, now, aren't you a big, handsome man?" she asked.

"Did you leave a baby on a woman's doorstep in the town below - almost 19 years ago?" I asked her.

"You?!" she whispered loudly.

I nodded.

"Oh, my handsome boy! You're no longer a boy though - and so handsome - like your father."

Her face fell. Tears gushed from her eyes. I dropped the broken branch and rushed to embrace her. I held her in my arms as she continued to kneel - still holding the basket of vegetables - pouring out the bits of my life that I had never known.

"Your father..." she sniffled and wept as she talked. "He was so handsome. I offered myself to him. He claimed me. I had never felt so cared for. I fell asleep in his arms. My father found us the next morning. Father killed him. He told me to stay away from men. He told me to hide whenever I heard or saw them. I wept over my lover's broken body and he beat me and sent me home. He hit me if I ever even thought of the man. My belly began swelling with... with you." She smiled at me. Kneeling as she was, we were almost the same height. She leaned in and kissed my cheek. "I hid it as long as I could. Finally, I could hide you no longer. I left my family home. I lived in the wild until you were born. I left you in the village that night, praying that the gods would watch over you." She leaned in and kissed my cheek again, caressing the side of my face.

"How many times must I beat you?" a man's voice thundered.

The giant stomped towards us, full of rage. I stood to face him, grabbing my spear and stepping between the two giants to defend my mother.

"What are you doing with my daughter?" he raged.

"She's my mother," I replied, "and I'll thank you to leave your hands off of her or you'll answer to me."

"Is that so?" he bellowed, charging closer.

"... and me," a female voice growled.

I glanced out of the corner of my eye to find my lover standing to my mother's side. My mother had raised herself to her feet and she was studying the three of us.

The giant looked over my lover's golden body and stopped. He pointed a finger at my mother and said, "I'll deal with you when you get home."

"In that case," I retorted. "She won't be returning to your control. She'll be leaving with me."

"Fine!" he raged.

"Right after she collects her things and says good-bye to her mother," I told him.

The giant froze in his tracks.

"Did you kill my grandmother, you worthless piece of hog-shit?"

"I won't be taking shit from a maggot like you," he growled.

"You'll be taking my spear up your ass, you mindless idiot," I threatened.

I moved on the offensive and he raised the club in his hand.

"Son!"

I stopped moving. I did not turn my eyes from her father as she spoke to me.

"There is nothing there for me. Nothing there is mine. He reminds me of that quite often. If you have a place for me, I will gladly leave him and he can learn to feed himself."

I unstrapped the leather thong from around my waist, tied it to the spear, and slung it across my back. I turned and walked back towards my mother and my lover.

I heard his steps. I saw the lack of concern on my lover's face. My mother's hand reached towards me and I saw her lips forming the word, "No!"

I tossed my spear to my lover, dropped to a crouch, and sprang backwards with all of the force I could muster.

The massive club was whistling towards where I had just been standing when my head and shoulder collided with the giant's solar-plexus - forcefully ejecting all of the air from his lungs.

He lay, sprawled on the ground. I walked over, picked up his club, carried it to him, held it above his groin and looked into his cloudy eyes.

"You dropped this," I said.

I released his club from my grasp and watched his eyes follow the falling object as the heavy weapon plummeted towards his family jewels.

There wasn't much air in his lungs yet but every bit of it came out when the weapon punched him in the dick and the balls. He turned his head and retched but nothing came out.

"Don't forget to write," I said, turning to walk away.

Once I returned to the two women in my life, I looked at my lover and asked, "Can we get back home the same way we came?"

She shook her head, 'no'.

I hugged my mother and said, "I hope you're up for a bit of a walk. It might take a day or so to get to where I'm staying at the moment."

"Do you two always run around naked?" she asked, giggling as we turned to follow my dragoness.

"Is she not beautiful, Mother?"

"She is," she replied.

"She has powerful needs, and I would hate to make a beautiful woman wait while I got undressed to tend to her," I told her.

"Son, these are things that a mother doesn't need to hear," she said, ruffling my hair, and grinning.

"In that case, we may need to make your home several steps away from where she and I are staying. We get a little loud."

"Is he always like this?" my mother called to my lover.

"Actually, we've only been together about a week but... yes," she said, the laughter rumbling from her throat.

"Is she a god?" Mother whispered to me.

"Pretty damned close," I replied.

~~~

It took us three days to walk home. Mother and I picked wild vegetables as we walked.

The first night, we got almost to the town I'd grown up in. My lover disappeared, taking my knife, and returned with the haunch of a deer and a fresh skin. My mother never asked how she'd gotten it. I built a fire and distracted my mother so that the dragon could light it. I cut strips of meat and lay them on a flat rock that I placed on top of the fire. I quickly reached in and flipped the meat-strips until they were cooked. I shared them with my mother. The dragon took a few as well, although I wasn't sure we'd convinced my mother that she hadn't already eaten. I laid the deer skin over my mother and the two women snuggled in beside my naked body to sleep. Mom was shivering a little in the morning and raised her eyes at me when I told her that I was fine.

The next day, we skirted the town and circled around towards Nan's. Once it was fully dark, I raided the house for a stewpot and a few other useful items - including Nan's old blanket. When I told my lover what it was, she carried it off into the trees. She returned a bit later and declared it safe to use. I gave it to my mother, explaining that it had belonged to one of the women who had helped raise me. As we had left Nan's, I'd collected a couple of my old snares. I set them along small game trails by where we'd chosen to camp. We ate the last of the deer jerky and snuggled together to sleep.

In the morning, I had two hares. I dressed them, saving the furs to make moccasins or gloves for my mother. The rabbits went into the pot for lunch. Mom and I added any vegetables we found as we traveled. We stopped at a stream around midday and I turned the meat and veggies into a modest stew. We shared the lone bowl that I had filched from Nan's, taking our meal in turns. We'd only eaten about half of the contents of the pot when we'd had our fill. I carried the leftovers with us as we passed through the forest.

By dusk we had arrived at the foothills. I reheated the stew and we finished the pot. The dragon and I took turns standing watch and sleeping beside my mother. By morning, I was ready to be home once more.

We began our climb, skipped lunch, and arrived at the cave around dinner-time. My lover slipped into the cave and, when we entered, the portion of the space that held her hoard had been magically sealed away.

We left mom chopping vegetables and headed off to hunt - returning with the antlers from a big buck, a huge haunch of venison, and a large buckskin.

We chopped up the meat, set the stew on to cook, and then the dragon and I went to figure out where we were going to house my mother.

Beyond the waterfall a hundred yards or so, we found a small cave that appeared to have - most recently - been home to some wolves. With a little work, the space would suit our purposes. The dragon felled a couple dead tree trunks and we placed them across the entrance like a fence.

We returned to our home, fed ourselves, and gathered things to move mom to her place. I broke some branches from a couple small trees. These, I used as brooms and swept the place clear of debris. We replaced the fence across the entrance, and she began setting the place up.

I apologized for the quality of the space and she assured me that it was better than what she had shared with her father. She arranged the skins to make a bed and found places for the few possessions that she had.

My lover and I went home. I fucked her until she came twice and then filled her with my seed. We cuddled by the fire, on the wolf skin from a week ago, and fell asleep in each other's arms.

~~~ Epilogue ~~~

My mother lived nearby for twenty years. I know she suspected that there was something different about my lover - but we never revealed her true nature - or form - to my mom.

Mom took sick one cold winter day and her fever became worse and worse. I held her in my arms and dabbed her forehead with a wet cloth, trying to keep her body cool.

Her eyes opened, she reached up, pressed her palm to my cheek, and pursed her lips. I kissed her on the mouth. She sighed, "My handsome boy," breathing her last. I held her and wept until her body was cold.

We built a massive pyre, in front of her cave, and gave her back to the gods. My dragon lit the pyre and held me in her arms. I watched the embers rise into the night sky. I was through shedding tears. I had saved my mother from her abusive father, brought her home, and - from all she had said - made her last few years the best of her life.

My lover took me back to our cave. She spread the wolf skin across her hoard, and she fucked the ever-loving shit out of me. She somehow knew when my body was ready to go again, woke me, and fucked me back to sleep again - the whole night long.