Gentle Giant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrapped my arms around her and set my mouth to work on her nipples and areolas.

"Yessss!" she hissed, in pleasure.

Her eyes shot to the stew-pot and she stepped back to grab it from the fire. It was bubbling furiously. She acted like it wasn't hot at all. When I reached to take it she turned to keep me from touching it.

"It's hot, lover. Let me."

"The heat doesn't bother you?"

"I breathe fire, Loverboy. I'm a dragon. Fire is like a warm blanket to me."

She set the pot down to the side of the fire and reached for the ladle. I handed it to her. She scooped the serving spoon into the bubbling chowder and poured the steaming sample into her mouth. She rolled it around inside of her mouth, swallowed it down, and smacked her lips.

"I normally eat only meat but I must say that your food has a bite that I quite like!" she purred.

She extended her hand and I gave her one of the bowls. She filled it, returned it to me, and reached for the other - which I handed her. She filled it, left the ladle in the pot, and sat down next to me, crossing her legs. She put an arm around my waist and lowered me to sit on her left thigh. She held me as if I weighed nothing at all.

She poured half of the bowl of stew into her mouth and savored it, before swallowing it down. I tipped mine up to try a taste but it was still too hot.

She held her hand over my bowl, concentrated, and then said, "Try it now."

It was perfect. My stomach rumbled as the first real food that I'd had in almost a day entered it. Her voluminous laughter rumbled louder than my mewling tummy. I poured more food into my maw, chewed quickly, and swallowed it down. She flicked her tongue across my chin and caught the dribbles that were trying to escape.

I lunged at her and stole a kiss. She purred at me.

Once my bowl was empty, she refilled it, took the heat from it again, and handed it to me. By the end of the second helping, I was falling asleep.

"Sorry," I whispered, as my eyes closed.

"Sssleep," she purred. "I'll take from you again when you have renewed yourself."

~~~

I'm not sure how long I slept but she was still holding me when I awoke. The fire was long dead and the stew had congealed in the pot.

As soon as my eyes opened, she planted a tender kiss on my lips.

"How long?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter," she assured me.

I wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her beautiful face.

"If you could fuck me real quick," she requested, "I'll warm your stew and you can refill your belly. I'm sure you're hungry again by now."

"I'm ready, my love," I told her, kissing her again and standing to my feet.

"'My love' is not quite the same as 'Lover'," she said, smiling, as she lay back onto the floor of the cave.

As I stretched out on top of her, sliding my willing prick inside of her tenacious tightness, I looked into those eyes - which burned like embers. Had I not noticed that before? Her cheekbones were tall, her eyes, keen. She looked like a voracious raptor.

"How long did you sit there, holding me in your arms as I slept?" I asked her.

She moaned as I speared my cock in and out of her. "What does it matter?" she asked, between panting breaths.

"It matters, to me, my love," I replied. "It shows that you care for me and I find myself caring more and more for you. I have never cared for anyone the way I care for you."

"Then how do you know what this is?" she asked, smiling - before gasping a little as I sped up my thrusting.

"Whatever this is," I told her, "it fills my heart, my mind, and my entire being with wonder - and I never want it to stop."

"Fuck me, my love!" she crowed.

I thrusted in and out of her clenching channel over and over, willing my needy prick to ignore what her body was doing to me.

"Yessss!" she purred.

I was getting close - but so was she. I had determined that I would endure - that I would outlast her - that I would demonstrate my love for her by meeting her need - before taking for myself.

At long last, I felt the rumble begin in her chest. I thrusted madly - driving into her with all the force I could muster - herding her into her climax. She roared and her body trembled and her pussy sucked the life-force from my body.

I roared as well, pouring my seed as deeply within her as I could reach, holding her tightly. I pressed my lips to her and kissed her hard - willing the intensity of my feelings for her to pour through both of the places that our bodies were connected.

A thunderous purr rolled through her chest and out of her throat. I found my cock suddenly reinvigorated and I went back to fucking her again - driving to bring her to climax once more.

"By the gods!" she exclaimed.

She raised one ankle - and then the other - and placed them on my shoulders. Her tightness became even more intoxicating, and I lost myself as I continued pounding my rock-hard prick in and out of her gloriously grasping passage.

I had exhausted every bit of the adrenaline boost - and was running on stamina alone. I couldn't last much longer but I was going to last as long as I could. My breath was ragged in my chest.

I looked down, into her face, her eyes blazed.

["Hold on,"] I heard her order in my mind.

I felt a tingling heat run from the top of my head, down through my body. When it got to my core, a pulse ran down my prick at the same time as the rest flowed down my legs and into my feet. It felt like every muscle in my body rippled - and my dick felt like it got bigger.

"Yessss!" my lover, crowed.

I don't know how it could be possible, but it felt like I had to pull back farther now to get my prick all the way out of her vagina - and it took longer to slide it back in. At the same time, I felt like the muscles in my back had grown stronger. I wasn't as tired. I was still tired - just not as bad as before. I was going to finish this. I was going to make her scream my name as she came.

I wrapped my hands around the fronts of her thighs to hold her body in place and slammed my prick into her tightness again and again. She moaned and purred as I fucked her amazing pussy and I confidently plowed her over and over, knowing that my goal was within reach.

I felt the rumble in her chest and sped up. I smashed my sex inside of her again and again. My roar was masked by hers but we roared together - just before the tremors began - and the convulsions followed - and I pumped my seed into the womb of my love, willing my swimmers to find her egg, and create life.

Keeping my prick buried within her, I put her legs back onto the floor, placed my thighs outside of hers, and rolled her on top of me. I held her tightly in my arms and legs, wrapping her in a cocoon of my possessiveness.

"My love!" she crowed. Her eyes were wide.

I laughed as I kissed her again and again.

"What did you do to me, my love?" I asked her.

She chuckled and said, "I needed a little more length and girth so I enhanced you a bit."

She made to climb up and I begrudgingly let her - right after I stole one more kiss. She pulled me to my feet.

The first thing I noticed was that I was only about a head shorter than her now. I flexed the muscles in my arms and legs and found that I was stronger.

"So handsome," my lover crowed, admiring my new physique.

I looked down at my cock and gaped. It had been large before - easily larger than any others I had seen. That was the main reason that I had never been with a woman. I knew none could handle me. Now, though, it was a span longer and a finger or two wider than it had been before - and I wasn't even hard right now - well - not fully hard.

The dragon's hand went to my flagging prick and she purred as she slid her palm and fingers up and down my length. I wrapped my arms around her. They went all the way around now! I hugged her and kissed her hard. She growled and my prick lurched within her hand.

"Gods!" she purred. "I've created a monster."

I kissed her again and we laughed together.

"Let's get you fed and get this place a little more livable. I'll try to contain myself until bedtime and then I want you to give me two more orgasms like the ones you just delivered."

"Yes, my love."

~~~

I picked up my water skin and drained it.

"Come," she ordered. She offered me her hand. I took it.

She led me out of the cave, heading to the left. Several yards away there was a small spring that tumbled down from a rocky overhang, creating a shower. A small stream led away from the flat surface onto which the deluge tumbled.

"Try standing under it," she ordered. She laughed as I gave her a look like she'd lost her mind. "I'll bolster your resistance to the temperature until you can stomach it," she said. "I don't have a warm tub for you to relax in like some coddled princess."

I growled, groped one of her breasts, and went to stand under the spray - immediately gasping and leaping back out of it.

Her laughter rolled across the face of the mountain like thunder.

I shivered and she looked down at my groin. I looked to see that my manhood had shrunk to the size of a normal human's - although mine was frozen - and there's wouldn't have been that large when fully hard. My lover laughed again.

She concentrated on me and I felt my skin tingle all over - even my scalp. I returned to the spring. It was still frigid but I lasted a few seconds before I had to escape. She focused her eyes upon me again and my skin tingled once more. I tried the shower again. I lasted a full minute. She gave me one more of whatever treatment she was administering.

This time, she joined me in the shower and we scrubbed each other, kissing as we did. The water was still chilly, but it was bearable. We ran our hands all over each other's bodies, cleansing away the grit of the cave floor and the sweat of our multiple joinings.

My lover stepped away, handed me the water skin, and waited for me to fill it.

"I've mostly lived as a dragon," she confided to me, as we returned to her home. "I've had no need for furniture or kitchenware. We may need to raid an abandoned home to get some things to make life less primal for you, my love."

"You know of an abandoned homestead?" I asked.

"I believe so," she said. "How long did it take you to get from where the old lady lived to my cave?"

"A day and a night," I replied.

"We could probably return there as well, then," she said.

"It's close to town," I told her.

"They are far enough away that they won't come looking for what we take and they can't stop us," she informed me.

I had no doubt that she was correct but I didn't want to stir up trouble - for ourselves or Mama and Pa.

"We can go in at night," she told me. "They'll never know it was you."

"Let's check the place you thought of first," I said.

"Yes, my love," she said, smiling and giving my hand a squeeze.

Back inside of the cave, I gathered chunks of wood from the tree trunk that she had demolished and made a small pile within the fire-ring. She concentrated on the pile for a moment and it burst into flames. I scooted the stew pot over, next to the blaze, and moved the ladle to the work-table. I picked the shirt up and place it on the table. The seeds had dried and were stuck to the material. I scraped them free with a fingernail, being careful to keep them sorted into their various piles.

"Enter my lair, my love," she said, reclaiming my hand, and leading me around the corner of the cavern.

Strewn about the area were all manner of bones, clothing, armor, and weapons. In the center of the space was a shallow pit that held everything that sparkled - coins, precious stones, jewelry, and valuable metals in their ingot, slag, and ore forms.

I could feel the dragon's eyes on me. I turned to her, took her hands, and looked into her eyes.

"I will never willingly break your trust," I told her. "I assume this was not an easy thing for you to show me."

"As I said before, your words and actions were different than any other person who has entered this cavern - but - yes - I must admit that I was a bit anxious a moment ago."

"There is a lot of stuff here," I said, looking around the room, purposefully ignoring the collection of valuables that appeared to be the dragon's hoard.

"Many have come; none have survived. I doubt there's anything that would fit you but you can try. You could use the helmets as cook-pots, or water casks, if you choose - until we get you something better."

I gave her a lusty kiss and said, "I'll dig around and see if there's anything I can use."

"Once your wolf pelt has cured, you can sleep on it, curled up next to me here," she offered. "I rarely stay in this form long. Although I'm tougher than most, my magic doesn't flow as easily and I'm not as strong. Obviously, I will take this form when you are breeding me and then I'll return to my true form."

I wrapped my arms around her, leaned close and said, "You've enhanced me. Maybe I can breed you in your true form now."

The cavern rumbled with her laughter and she said, "We can try - but I didn't enhance you that much. It might be fun to try though, if you are truly willing."

She laughed again as she watched the lust fill my eyes as I thought about slamming my meaty-pecker into a true dragon.

"Tonight," she purred in promise. "Now go see what you can use. I'll check your food."

With that, she left me alone in her lair and returned to the fire. I was still sorting through the miscellany when she returned. I immediately began sorting it into piles. She giggled at me, changed to her true form, and curled up on her hoard to watch me work.

Every few minutes, she ambled off, into the other area, checked the stew, and returned to lie on her bed to watch me try to appease my OCD.

"Your food is ready," she said when she returned the next time.

"I might as well eat," I replied. "This is going to take a while."

She changed back to her human-like form and walked with me, back to the fire.

"Try touching the pot," she told me.

I set my hand on the steaming cauldron and found that I no longer needed to be careful. She nodded.

"You can still burn your tongue - at least until I enhance that as well," she said.

"Let's keep my tongue the way it is for now," I told her, smiling. "I like how your nipples feel on it."

"As do I," she purred, leaning in to steal a kiss.

I grabbed the ladle and served up the leftover stew. She cooled my first bowl but I didn't need her help after that. We finished all that was left.

"I love the tingle of the spices," she told me, wrapping her arms around me and pulling me in for another kiss.

"Thank Mama and Nan for that," I told her. "They taught me. Mostly Nan but Mama gave me a good start."

"Maybe I should find a human girl who can cook and snatch her up. She can feed us and we'll have all the time we want to hunt and breed."

A throaty growl curled from her throat and I found my cock filling with blood again.

"My love..." I cautioned.

She smiled and said, "Sorry. You must be overly sensitive to my wants and needs."

"That's a bad thing?" I asked, snickering.

"It's very bad, my love," she replied. "If we spend all of our time breeding, we'll waste away for lack of nourishment."

"Do you need more to eat, my love?" I asked her.

"I'll find something on the way to the abandoned homestead," she assured me. "If you want to grab a bow - or whatever weapon you prefer - we can hunt together."

"I've never really practiced with a weapon. No one trusted me with one. Nan taught me how to set snares and that was the only meat we had."

I thought of the rabbit we'd just finished. My face fell as I thought about trying to wake Nan to show her my prize - and finding her dead in her sleep.

The dragoness pulled me into a hug and whispered, "It is good to grieve. I still miss my Mam."

"How did you know I was thinking of Nan?" I asked her.

"I could almost feel your grief inside of me, we're bonding, I think," she said. "You heard me speak into your thoughts didn't you?"

I nodded.

"Soon, you'll be able to speak back to me that same way. That's what Mam told me, anyway. I was beginning to think I'd never find someone."

I swore I could feel some of her thoughts about her mother. I squeezed her back. She gave me a tender kiss and we held each other for several minutes.

I tried a bow but it didn't feel right in my hands. I found a spear that seemed well-balanced and took it outside to practice with it. I wasn't sure throwing it at trees was a good idea but I didn't have a lot of choice. I was pretty accurate with it so I quit after a few practice throws.

The dragon handed me a leather thong and said, "Tie it across your back - from your shoulder to your hip. You'll want to be able to hang on while I carry you."

She changed to her dragon form and used her mind to tell me how to climb aboard and where to sit between her leathery wings. Her voice worked but the words could be hard to make out - so speaking into my mind was easier.

She walked into the clearing in front of the cave, turned back to look at it, concentrated for a second, and the mouth of the cave shifted to look like it was a wall of stone. She turned forward again, crouched, and sprang into the air.

I gasped in a combination of fear and excitement. Those feelings changed, immediately, into exultation and her wings slowly flapped and we rose into the air.

["That's all the harder you have to flap?"] I thought to her.

A snicker rumbled up her throat.

["The wings don't actually create lift,"] she replied back to my mind. ["The flapping is how I direct my magic to lift us into the air."]

["Then what the hell was that crouching and springing into the sky for?!"] I mind-bellowed at her.

This time, flame spouted from her maw as she laughed.

["That's just for the thrill of it,"] she replied, ["and to see how stout-hearted my lover is."]

I growled at her but she ignored me. I thought about threatening to send her to bed without an orgasm but I didn't want to chance pissing her off. Besides, cumming inside of her was pretty fucking amazing - and she'd promised I could try it in her dragon form.

["Remove the thong from your spear,"] she instructed. ["Throw it at this buck, up ahead."]

I unstrapped my weapon, stood on her back, tried to judge how high to throw, reared back, and threw the weapon. As I watched the spear fly, I knew I'd aimed too low. Miraculously, however, it hung in the air far longer than it should have. It also appeared to adjust its path, slightly, to the right. The huge buck looked up just before the point of the spear entered his chest. He dropped like a stone.

["You have your knife, right?"]

["Yes."]

["Retrieve your spear and field-dress the animal. We'll see if we can get one more before we arrive."]

["Did you use magic on the spear?"]

["Only a little - you threw it well."]

I kept the thought to myself that she'd used more than a little magic - but it was still pretty amazing.

["Maybe I should bring two spears next time?"]

["For hunting, the element of surprise is gone after the first kill. However, if we were hunting men, an armload would probably be too few."]

Her throat rumbled with laughter as she alighted next to the deer. I climbed down, retrieved the spear, dressed the deer, and placed it on her back where she instructed.

["I would, normally, eat the whole thing,"] she informed me, ["but, this way, you can use the skin and I won't get antlers stuck in my teeth."]

I climbed aboard and held on. Once again, my heart lurched into my throat as she sprang into the air. I called her nasty names in my mind and her belly rumbled with unvoiced laughter.

We didn't find any other deer before we arrived at the homestead. The door was hanging, crookedly, in its frame. The place looked like it had been deserted for a while.