Gentleman's Relish Pt. 03

Story Info
Jim Mac's first trip to a sex shop & photo shoot.
12.5k words
4.4
1k
00

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/20/2023
Created 11/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gentleman's Relish: Chapter Fifteen - The sex shop and the T-girl

After cleaning our room the following morning, TJ put the devices on our bodies saying she would take us to the sex shop opposite the Cats Whiskers to buy our wives similar outfits to hers. "Give me about an hour and I'll meet you at the diner."

We got dressed and strolled along for some brunch as it was getting up for eleven. I'd just finished my second cup of coffee when we saw TJ outside looking through the window. After paying for our food we went to join her as she marched across the road making her way to the discrete entrance of the sex shop.

Opening the door we saw two young ladies behind the counter in their deep purple shop tunics that just about covered their asses watching the five male customers browsing all the sex toys and videos and clothing on the various displays around the shop.

They were both wearing very long-haired wigs that tumbled down over their shoulders and halfway down their backs. The fair skinned girl had golden blonde tresses while the deeper tanned beauty had a jet-black hair piece that enhanced her darker skin tone.

"I see youare wearing the shop's merchandise under your tunics," TJ said with a sigh. She turned her head towards some groaning coming from the rear of the shop. "Who's in the backroom?"

"Oh that's Danielle, the resident T-girl. She's in there with Steve. You know he's her favourite as he travels over a hundred miles to get here and always pays her a huge tip," the blonde-haired beauty answered.

"I wish Danielle would use the Cat's Whiskers when he's entertaining clients. We're not licensed for their activities, and I wouldn't want us shut down because Danni doesn't want to pay for renting a room over there," TJ said exasperated. "Those changing rooms are meant for customers to try on clothing and not for Danielle to have his cock sucked."

"We're?" I asked uncertain about TJ's plural reference. "And Danielle has a cock?"

"Yes. All T-girls have one. They are men who like to be known as women and are waiting to have the necessary transition operations. He's on hormone treatment and he's had a couple of breast enhancements," blondie explained.

"Yeah, he's not been blessed by nature in the tit department, not like me," Jordan sneered as she wiggled her tits, walking out from behind the counter taking off her tight-fitting tiny tunic. Ben and I stared at her strolling over hardly struggling in her six-inch heels.

I'd never seen a shop assistant wearing a black leather corset with matching fishnet stockings and we were transfixed, so much so we didn't hear TJ tell us to take our clothes off.

"Right boys get 'm off," she commanded helping Ben and me strip down, so we stood there naked but for the cock cages and butt plugs.

Jordan turned round and smiled at us before opening the door where we could see a very naked white middle-aged male with a substantial paunch knelt in front of a slim and much younger man who was also naked. The older man clearly had the whole of Danielle's cock and balls in his mouth as he held his butt cheeks tightly.

"Hi JJ, what's up?" Danielle asked Jordan.

"You need to finish as TJ is not impressed that you are entertaining clients here rather than at the pussy palace," Jordan explained as she walked back to her station.

"Ok, come on Steve, but before we go just let me tickle those tonsils with my jizz. Oh get ready cos here I come. I promise I won't be noisy." Danielle came just about stifling his howl of pleasure. "That's it Steve lick me clean," he instructed, and they both stood up with Steve's erect penis for us all to see.

I stared into Danielle's steely blue eyes that he flashed sharply at me as I then looked at his small erect penis.

"Do you like what you see? Have you seen enough?" Danielle asked as he flounced past me. "I see you like my golden locks, so here you are. You can wear it now," he snarled, yanking off the wig before promptly putting it on my head, revealing a pink skull cap clamped over his head.

"Of course darling," I retorted. "But it's time for you to move on."

"There you are, you look gorgeous doll," Danni said in his effeminate southern belle drawl, "you look nearly as good as me, but sadly you'll never achieve such a high standard of perfection. That could be a compliment to an old man like you!"

"Hey Jimmy, you look like a Tina Turner drag act," Ben laughed. I quickly looked across at the mirror and I saw myself with a long blonde mane. I flicked my head to make sure it was in place just as I saw Danielle and his naked client, Steve, walk to the other room to put their clothes on.

"See you soon girls and boys. Still keep trying to look this good," Danielle said strutting towards the door out of the shop. He stopped halfway when he saw Ben and I stood before him as TJ switched on the devices and a gentle hum filled the room as the red eyes of the butt plugs flashed.

Danielle slapped Ben on the rump, making him howl in pain.

"Wow look Steve at that gorgeous bottom winking its slutty red eye at me. You've been done by the masterbatestrix haven't you? Oh I'd love to cream you to take the sting away."

"Never mind his arse, you've yet to slurp my man cream," Steve muttered brushing past us in despair at his pending orgasm disappear because of the interruption.

"Oh sorry doll, it just slipped my mind when I saw all that artistry, the brush strokes are exquisite. Look how the Master has perfectly crisscrossed this poor soul's arse," Danielle commented as he caressed Ben's whip marks.

"Please find somewhere else to finish off your naughtiest activities."

"Ooh Tee...Jay, you're such a spoilsport, you know this Danielle can only get rock hard twice a day. A girl has to earn a living you know," Danielle drawled and shook his head as Steve held open the door and they left in a hurry. "Always the gent, you are Steve," who got a peck on the cheek and a light slap for his good manners.

"Hey Tina," Ben started singing as he snuck over next to me, "you're simply the best, a clit-licker better than all the rest. Isn't that right TJ?"

"Couldn't really say as doing a comparison with others is very hard to comment, but he certainly made me smile as he's up there with the best," she somewhat shyly spoke.

"Don't be shy. Didn't Tina here, who's also known as Jim, make you cum intently more than once?"

"Hey is this the famous guy with the magic wand tongue?" Lisa Jane asked with a golden eye glint. "I could be your Private Dancer right here right now. TJ, you won't need another hero, will you?"

"Tacky. Any other poor use of Tina Turner's lyrics? Well actually I've been holding on for a hero like Jim here to help me with my extension plans."

"I don't think that's a Tina Turner song title, but it'll do as it looks like a bit of him is already at his full extension," Lisa Jane quipped as she pointed at my erect cock encased in its cock cage prison.

Hearing all the discussion and goings on, the other customers spun round to watch the display before coming for a closer look at the whirring devices.

We strolled around the sex shop as TJ playfully set off the vibrations and we had no inhibitions when the other customers stared before going over to the appropriate displays.

TJ began her sales pitch as we allowed the potential voyeurs to touch the merchandise we were wearing, and we answered their questions of how the things felt. There was an expectation excitement in the room as the customers and even some more who came into the shop to browse. The tills were in regular use as more and more goods were sold.

As the last customer left the shop carrying a number of parcels, Jordan went over and locked up with the closed sign for lunch.

"Hey boss we've sold the most ever this morning thanks to these two models," Lisa Jane said proudly.

"Boss?" I asked with a raised eyebrow looking at TJ in a different light.

She undid her coat to reveal the see-through dark green lacy negligee with matching hold ups. Seductively TJ walked over to me, and I could see her nipples hardening as she stood so close to my almost naked body. Slowly and seductively she stroked my breasts squeezing my nipples, so they stood out.

"Yes, I own this sex shop and a couple of others over the state line. We're looking to expand our online services, but I need to build a large distribution centre with associated delivery teams.

All that is needed is some additional finance and I'm looking for a major investor to be a key player. How are you fixed Jim?" she playfully asked as she pushed the remote and the vibrations surged through our cock cages and butt plugs.

I'd never held a business meeting so naked and vulnerable as I was with my mind struggling to cope with the sensations throbbing in my groin and the business proposal being discussed.

"We also own the tattoo parlour where you can get piercings done, like Nancy has in her tongue. Also Lisa Jane wears nipple pads as her nips are still weeping after her piercing. Didn't want to have a damp patch showing through her bra during the impending photo shoot."

"Jordan and I are ready for the shoot," Lisa Jane said, stripping out of her uniform. I glanced and then immediately looked again fixated at the beautiful golden blonde long-haired woman with eyes of blue dressed in sexy red underwear and red hold ups. She was wearing thigh high red boots covering her long lithe legs.

I could tell she was wearing a padded bra as I guessed she wasn't as well blessed with big boobs like Jordan but that didn't matter as she paraded before me before massaging my naked chest and gently stroking my inner thighs and cock cage. Her body hugged me, and I felt her sensual leather boots wrap around my leg as her hand rested on my butt plug.

I could sense my cock growing but I was restricted by my cock cage. Lisa Jane looked at me intently and I returned her gaze stunned by this gorgeous young woman so close to me with her golden blonde hair resting on my shoulder as she squeezed my butt-cheek with her ruby red lips were lightly touching mine.

"Hold that pose you two. That would look great for our next photo shoot for our catalogue of clothing and toys. Jim, Ben, would you mind modelling some of our toys and underwear in our next photo shoot? As we promised your wives, we'll give you some things from our current stock as payment for your time."

"Come on boys, do it please. Jordan and I want to do the modelling but so far mom has been reluctant about us doing the posing. Don't you think we look great and doesn't mom look stunning as well."

"Who are you calling mom?" I asked confused.

"This Tina, who most people call TJ, is my mother. Yeah, she doesn't look old enough to have someone like me, does she?"

"No, she doesn't. but I'm more interested in the business deal TJ mentioned in passing a few moments ago, and what business experience and knowhow she has?"

TJ said again that she was one of the owners of the sex shop and the next-door tattoo parlour and shopping mall as well as running the Cats Whiskers with the master of the Bates motel. She repeated that they were looking to expand the sex shop by online services and wanted a major investor and how would the Macdonalds be fixed to put in a million or two?

"Just to give you some background to us. All my senior colleagues have an MBA. I'm the CEO. Wendy is the CFO and Lisa Jane here is the chief operating officer of all our marketing outlets and we would love to meet your board to go through some of the details and taking them through what we offer.

Well Jim, what do you think of my proposal? You've sucked and fucked these tits. You've licked my cunt to orgasm. I've given you an enema and pushed a dildo in your ass and watched you spunk. We can't get any more intimate than what we've done, but I don't need you as a lover. I just want you and your family as business partners, but ones with some benefits.

Of course Lisa Jane is a very good assistant and is learning the ropes of how to manage our house style of conducting a business meeting."

Lisa Jane quickly put my cock in her mouth before swallowing the whole of my man cylinder while Jordan put Ben's balls in her mouth and slurped on his spunk sack before using her pierced tongue to wank his cock.

As she bent over, I could see her curvaceous ass and her shaved pussy revealing that she was wearing crotchless panties.

I looked down at the long golden mane bobbing up and down on my cock as Lisa Jane rocked back and forwards with her red lipstick leaving lovely red rings along my shaft and covering my helmet in a vivid red coat.

It was very difficult to think of business as Lisa Jane's head rocked up and down sucking my pleasure pole and I could sense my spunk bubbling in my balls as she swallowed the whole of my cock.

*****

Gentleman's Relish: Chapter Sixteen - Sex Store Catalogue Photo Shoot

"Stay like that Lisa Jane, until Jim gives us an idea of what he's thinking," TJ instructed as her daughter's lips stayed on my cock tickling me with her tongue, which was a strange sensation for me as it was a surreal business situation that I had never had before.

I was naked with a fabulous blonde lady's ruby red lips clamped on my cock while discussing a business proposition with a CEO dressed in a black basque and her nipples almost touching mine.

"Have you a written proposal for me to put to the board," I managed to ask in between getting my breath back while still massaging Lisa Jane's head who was licking the end of my cock making slurping noises as her hands cradled my ass cheeks. "Our family business partners include my wife, my sister who is Ben's wife, my mother and my daughter."

TJ laughed when she said "I'm sure you'll lick them into shape and get them into our way of thinking. What about you Ben? What do you think of my proposal?"

"It's difficult to think of business while Jordan is tea-bagging me and has already swallowed some of my jizz."

"Don't worry, she won't do anything that might put the proposal in jeopardy by turning you into a eunuch. Jordan, just give his balls a nice squeeze so he can concentrate on what matters."

"Ben is the money man of our business," I explained, "so it's best that he has a clear head when crunching his, sorry, the numbers."

"Of course, I won't crunch his number of balls with my metal piercing. I'll make sure all of his assets are intact after he's made the right decision!" Jordan smiled before going back to her duties.

"Once Jordan has finished her administrations, we'll get Wendy over so the two finance gurus can get together to sort out the financy bits."

"Does that mean Jim here isn't needed for the rest of the meeting?" Lisa Jane pleaded as she freed herself from my body and looked at me longingly her eyes coated in a brilliant red eyeshadow. "Is this the famous cunt licker mother?"

TJ nodded, "he's done things to me that no other man has managed, but sadly he's not got time to service you today as we've got the photo shoot for the new catalogue."

"Phut, ok but there will be other times won't there? He can help me when we do the adult members' photos and videos. Do you fancy being my accomplice, Jim?"

"I'm sure there will be," TJ interrupted. "Now let's get this show on the road. When's the photographer coming?"

"Whoa TJ, I'm not sure Ben and I agreed to be your models. We're not too sure about two middle aged men with a paunch doing modelling, especially with two delightful young girls. It might look a bit pervy."

"We don't need two young studs with six packs. We need guys like you. That bit older and look like they've lived as that's what the majority of our customers are. Middle aged men with a few pounds around the middle.

You guys make the wearing of our products look natural and would be a great selling point. And it's not just Lisa Jane and Jordan doing the posing, as Wendy and Nancy and me will be wearing some clothing for the older woman with a fuller figure.

You've already been featured in the videos that the masterbatestrix took in the dungeon as well as those on the beach and with Julie from the Cats' Whiskers. They've been uploaded onto our members website, which needs an annual subscription and encrypted password to view.

We've an everyday catalogue that is available on our website and we'll shroud your faces as well as ours so that we're not that visible on the world wide web. Then we have a more explicit and raunchy catalogue that our adult members can subscribe to.

That site also includes instructional videos of how to use our products such as the cock cages and butt plugs. Wendy is very good at guiding and explaining what to do, so we'd like you two to be our models while Wendy demonstrates how to wear the devices. Is that ok?"

Ben smiled. "I know I don't have a young model's body, but I think I can do it. It might be fun, and we might not have another chance like this again. Of course, we never do even a calendar for MacDonald Trucks, do we?"

"Ok let's do it," I reluctantly agreed as I wasn't too sure what would happen when the catalogues got in the wrong hands of our competitors, or our workforce, or heaven forbid our families, although our wives had already viewed the videos much to their delight.

"Okay guys, we're good to go," TJ smiled. "Let's get you boys ready for action," she continued leading us to the staff rooms.

"Right guys, we need to do a bit of prep work before we start," TJ said as she and Nancy walked into the room, carrying a tray each.

"We need to do an enema and shaving stuff on you both," Nancy answered as she looked at the tray. "Right Ben, you're first," she said leading him to the bathroom.

"Why do we need to have another enema for a photo shoot," I asked TJ a bit puzzled.

"We would like you to model the cock cage and butt plugs as a marketing experiment. I'd also like to shave some of your body hair so we can see your smooth skin. Also, we need you to be clear of body hair, so we don't trap anything with the devices."

Coming out of the bathroom, still naked and dripping from the washing, Nancy began toweling Ben dry. He was soon done as Nancy guided him to the bed with a bottle of body cream to apply to his newly shaved skin.

"Right Jim let's sort you out," TJ commanded leading me to the bathroom. She quickly applied some lube to the enema tube and then to my asshole. It was all a lot quicker than yesterday and nowhere near as painful as she slipped the tube in me.

I sensed the fluid flowing into me and my anal passage getting full.

Soon she uncoupled the device, and I sat down on the toilet to let the fluid flood out of me. Today did not seem as embarrassing to me as TJ nonchalantly stripped in front of me walking into shower area.

"Wipe yourself and then come and join me." I stepped next to her brushing myself against her large breasts. I quickly had to close my eyes as the warm water hit my head running down my face. She wiped the water over my chest and back. Her firm hands pushed my legs apart as she made sure my cock and balls and ass were wet.

She leant across me to switch the shower off, pushing my wandering hands away. "We haven't time for messing about," she insisted as she lathered the silky shaving cream applying it all over my chest and groin.

"I've never got ready like this for a trip to the shops. What's so special about..."

"Wait and see," she cryptically said as she ran the razor across my chest and gently around my nipples. "Enjoy being pampered," rinsing the soap off the safety blade as she squatted down slowly shaving my cock and balls.

"I've never trusted anyone as much as I do you TJ, especially now as you run a sharp razor over my balls and cock."

"Glad you trust me, and I hope it continues. Now turn around," her face close to my ass cheeks, which she then shaved finishing off my back and shoulders.