Gentleman's Relish Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jimbo, I'm cuming. This strap-on is wanking me, rubbing my clit as you thrust in and out. Go faster and fuck the naked sluts lying under you. My cunt is so wet," TJ shouted as I felt Lisa Jane's juices flowing onto my legs adding to the slippery squelchy sounds of our fucking.

My thrusts increased as their juices and our perspiration lubricated our movements. "Please daddy fill my twat with your nectar of love. Coat the insides of my cunt with your cum."

Her horny and passionate dirty words were pushing me over the edge, "Here I cum girls, here I cum," I yelled. I closed my eyes enjoying the ecstasy exploding and exploring every part of me.

As I reopened my eyes, I saw six sets of eyes smiling at me.

"Hey daddy that was fucking horny and I can now feel your cock getting smaller in my cunt."

"Yes Jim, it's time to get off us. Please excuse my daughter's dirty mouth. I have tried to bring her up proper like."

I pursed my lips as I slipped out of Lisa Jane's pussy. Wendy gave me a helping hand and we then helped Lisa Jane as she gradually eased herself off the pink phallus sticking out proudly from her mom's legs.

We watched intently as Sammy knelt nearby filming the aftermath of our sexual activities as my man cream dribbled out of Lisa Jane's cunt and onto the pink phallus. "That makes a great photo," she cried out enthusiastically.

*****

Gentleman's Relish: Chapter Twenty-One - Explicit Sex Store Photo Shoot - Jizz-En-Aid

"Wow Jim that's a good amount. I don't know how you've managed so much," Wendy commented as she uncoupled the strap-on off TJ, looking longingly at the jizz covered cock.

Slowly and seductively, she smeared my spunk over her tits. "Wow Wendy that's a very slutty thing you're doing."

"Maybe, but it's my usual ritual when I see gentlemen's relish, I just have to get as much as I can on my buns. This time you're going to be the slut Lisa Jane, as you'll be my jizzmop so come and lick your daddy's jizz off my tits."

I'd laid back on the bed and was pleased to see TJ lay down beside me resting her head against mine. "That's something you don't see every day. Your daughter sucking sperm off another woman's tits."

"Nope, nor do you have a beautiful half naked woman lying in your arms wearing head gear that makes her look like a cat. How about you wearing a set of pussy ears?" TJ suggested.

"Me how?" I purred.

"Very good. One more catty comment..." she teased. "It's a new range we're hoping to include in our next catalogue. What do you think?"

"Oh, it's lovely. It makes you look a lovely pussy. O pussy I love. What a beautiful pussy you are and what a beautiful pussy you have. Can I caress your cat's pussy?" I howled.

"I think you've had enough pussy for today, Jimbo, don't you?" she said firmly, but didn't push my hand away from her shaven cunt.

We watched Lisa Jane lick all of my man-cream off Wendy's breasts as Julie put the glass containing our previous ejaculations to Lisa Jane's mouth. "Now spit," she commanded, which Lisa Jane easily complied with licking the final bits off her tongue.

"Jimbo, we have a high protein drink that you guys always tell us ladies has all the nutrients we need on a daily basis, and it contains a special ingredient that enhances our wellbeing.

So, we've got a sample here for you to try and we're going to market it for real men, under the name of Jizz-En-Aid. You're going to be our first tester and TJ and Lisa Jane will make sure you drink it all so that you get the full benefit of our freshly created product."

TJ helped me sit up and the naked Lisa Jane held the glass to my lips, commanding that I drink the serum of life like a good little boy.

The slippery juice coated my lips then tongue. "Now swallow," they both insisted as I gulped the first mouthful. There was no time to rest as more spunk filled my mouth and I swallowed again briefly tasting the saltiness of our semen.

Another two mouthfuls saw me empty the glass, although Lisa Jane quickly used her finger to wipe the jizz off the rim of the glass and lick her fingers covering her ruby red lips with our juices. She then leant across me brushing her pert nipples against my chest as she kissed me passionately, waggling her tongue around mine.

"Enough you two, take a break. Well Jim, what do you make of our new concoction?"

"Quite palatable with a cheeky bouquet, but I guess you'll have supply issues."

"Guess you're right so it'll have to be a locally sourced sauce," Wendy quipped. "I think we're gonna have to squeeze a few men's lemons to extract the lemon jizz for our new drink. But to give them encouragement, they can squeeze my melons, which should lead to their juices running down their legs.

"Ok, Jim and Ben and I need to agree what things they can have from our store in return for their fee.

As you've been wearing the cock cages and butt plugs, we won't be able to sell them to anyone else because of hygiene reasons, you can have them free of charge. I think your ladies were keen for the Sybian, which you can have as well as the male and female attachments.

Of course, Ben, you were wanting the handcuffs and other restraints as well as some of the paddles and whips. That's ok by me. Jim, you wanted some of the lingerie outfits for your ladies.

"Yeah, could we please have four of the black leather corsets with matching thongs and stockings?"

"Ok, what size?"

"Not sure."

"Typical male."

"I know June's size and Ben knows Mary's, and we've got an idea about Linda's as she said she is about the same breast size as you TJ. The only problem is knowing my mother's size. We'll go for a 38C.

I love the look of the cat suit and cat headwear that you've got on for my daughter Liz. I'm not sure it's appropriate for a father to buy topless underwear for his daughter. At least with the catsuit she can decide how much to show, and I think she'll enjoy playing a cat."

"Don't forget some skimpy underwear for you guys. I think I know your size."

"Ok, and we'd better take a couple of those strap-ons with a pink phallus and a big black cock as well. That should be enough."

"Do you not want to provide some more ingredients for our next batch of Jizz-En-Aid?" Wendy saucily asked.

"Perhaps not just yet. We need to maintain quality control and how much we can produce."

"Ok, I think that's as far as we can go today. Do you want to join us on the volleyball beach?"

"Sadly, we're a bit tired from all our energetic exercise and we need a shower." I answered." This is our last night, and we'll have to get our stuff together before we check out. How will we get all the sex toys and gear?"

"There's no need to rush to check out. We'll bring your pleasure items tomorrow and help you load them into your car. Or we can arrange delivery. Do you know a reliable delivery service?"

I smiled at TJ's cheeky comment as she continued, "we also offer a training session for new customers, that explains how to get the best out of the toys and it might be fun me helping your wife. We could arrange it when we get to meet the other members of your company."

"You are persistent saleswoman madam," I grinned back wondering how June and my mother would react to TJ's suggestion. We turned to the door waving our fond farewells.

"Jim, before you go, we'll get Wendy to bring something to eat and perhaps a bottle or two to drink for our business meeting tonight in room 36D."

"Where's that room as it seems out of sequence?"

"It's our meeting room near the entrance to the dungeon, which Wendy looks after and she gave that room its number based on her bust size."

"Anyway, we need to go through some of the aspects of our business proposal before we go through some of the details with your business associates."

"We'll probably have a little siesta before then, so we have a clear head."

"That's fine, and don't forget we conduct our meetings in the nude. Just bring a pen and paper so you can make notes if you want. I'll be there with Lisa Jane, Wendy and Nancy."

We got changed and left the scantily clad women behind us, briefly looking at the videos being shown on the camera. We made our way out of the Cat's Whiskers, ignoring the waiting men who were sat on the seats surrounded by the pornographic statutes. Thankfully, they didn't try to make eye contact with us as we walked out of the reception area.

*****