Gentleman's Relish Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right, let's rinse you off and dry you as well as me. Let's go to the bed so I can moisturize the area I've shaved so we don't get a rash as that won't look too good."

I was soon on my stomach resting my head on my folded arms as the still naked and voluptuous TJ rubbed cream on my now hairless back and buttocks. "Ok turnover and no funny business while I do your chest and lower regions."

It was extremely difficult not to be aroused as her naked breasts bounced in front of me. Sadly, she'd put my arms above my head. "No touch, no talk, no eye contact, so be a good boy and close your eyes and dream of something beautiful."

"I am and she's naked and by my side pouring perfumed liquid over my naked body. How can I not be excited."

"Saucy, but you need to control yourself," TJ countered as she rubbed the soothing gel around my cock and balls. She'd got that close to me, some of the gel was on her breasts, which she nonchalantly massaged the fluid into her skin.

"Don't you know what that's doing to me."

"Whoops, sorry," she apologized giving my growing erection a gentle squeeze. "That's enough now, it's time to get ready for the camera."

Ben and I made our way into the main room, led purposefully by TJ, where Lisa Jane and Jordan were waiting patiently still wearing their sexy lingerie outfits. Lisa Jane came over and give me a lingering hug and a peck on my cheek, while her hand drifted down to my naked cock.

After a few moments, we parted so I sat down on a nearby chair for a rest and Lisa Jane went and talked to Jordan. Ben also sat nearby, and I looked round a bit bemused at being naked in a sex shop with scantily clad women waiting for someone to take our pictures for a lingerie catalogue.

Lisa Jane drifted over and promptly sat on my lap. The flimsy fabric of her panties meant that my cock was touching her pussy only restricted by a tiny piece of silk. She put her arm around my shoulders, resting her head against mine. "I wish I could have sat like this with my dad."

"Not sure you mean exactly like this. I'm nude and the only thing stopping my cock touching your pussy is a thin gossamer piece of silk."

"Guess you're right about the physical touching. I just meant how content and happy I am."

"Let's enjoy the sweet silence of the time we're sharing with our newfound friendship. It seems we say it best when we say nothing at all."

"And when we wear nothing at all," she quipped.

Our personal silence was broken by Sammy stumbling in with her photographic equipment. "Hi Lisa Jane, how you doing? Hey baby, you look stunning in your outfit. Love the red boots darling. Are you ready for the photo shoot? Are there any male models we're working with?"

"Yup, it's Ben and Jim here, who will be helping us today."

"Don't I know you?" Sammy asked quizzically.

Ben answered, "we shared a sun lounger the other day, while Jim here was busy licking Julie and the park stranger's clits."

"How could I forget that scene. If I remember, you fingered me and I wanked your cock," she said looking at Ben.

"Certainly did," Ben agreed. "Can't wait for a repeat."

"Not today tiger, I've a job to do. Where am I setting up girls?"

"Mom and Wendy are in the room over there with all the stuff."

Sammy made her way and opened the door to see the three women hovering over the outfits for the catalogue shoot.

I whispered in Lisa Jane's ear, "it's like the opening scene from Macbeth."

"I was an English Lit major with Shakespeare. So, are you saying my mom is one of the witches cooking some spells in the cauldron?"

"Well, she's had me spellbound and beautifully bewitched, bothered and bewildered."

Lisa Jane grinned, "perhaps we could do a threesome after the adult members filming? Can you manage a mother and daughter at the same time?"

"It would be a totally new experience for me, how about you?"

"I think it would be new for us. I've never seen my mom fuck."

"Those are words I never thought I'd hear a daughter say about her mother."

Our erotic thoughts were broken by the noises coming from the side room.

"Right Lisa Jane, it's your time for the photo shoot. Don't you two look cozy?"

"Mom, it's so nice to be comfortable with a father-like figure that cares about me and shows consideration to you."

"I know that you've missed having your dad around, but Jim has a loving wife waiting for him. I would love Jim to get into bed with us as a business partner, but with benefits hopefully in keeping with our business model and what services we provide."

"I just feel so relaxed with Jim. He's my hero," Lisa Jane answered looking straight into my eyes. "Would you cry if you saw me cry. I will tremble if you kiss my lips, so just hold me in your arms, so I can savor the moment. You can kiss away my pain and can take my breath away. Please just hold me, just hold me and care for me as if I was a babe in your arms."

"I can see that," TJ quietly said, "and so do I, but I think we can only have Jim as a business partner."

"Ok, but we can get into bed with him after the photo shoot?" Lisa Jane blatantly suggested.

"We? You don't mean me and you together?"

"Yeah. Why not, it could be fun."

"It's not something I've ever considered. What do you think Jim? Could you manage a mother daughter threesome?"

"I've become a bit reluctant about having sex with Lisa Jane now I know she's your daughter as it might look like I'm a pervert."

"You didn't have these reservations when I swallowed your spunk," Lisa Jane quipped.

"True, but that was before I knew who you are, and you are like my own daughter."

"Don't worry Jim. You've been very intimate with me and I'm not your wife, Lisa Jane's not really your daughter. She's now sat on your naked body with her pussy almost touching your cock.

You two are going to be almost nude in a lot of racy and raunchy pictures, so let's get on with doing the photos. I think we'll start with that pose you and Jim did earlier with your leg hiding his cock. That ok Lisa Jane?"

We realized that the others were standing quite close to us, hearing everything we'd said. I looked at the three women all in different types of sexy lingerie.

*****

Gentleman's Relish: Chapter Seventeen - Sex Store fashion show

Sammy came out of the room, fiddling with her camera controls. It was great to see that she was similarly dressed in skimpy dark blue bra with matching thong and silk stockings, which highlighted her lightly tanned skin.

"I'll be joining in with the fashion show once I've done you guys," she explained.

I smiled at TJ who was wearing a black leather bustier with no bra covering her marvelous boobs.

"Well, what do you think Jim? Do I look gorgeous and are you going to buy this outfit for your wife? I'll bet she'll look stunning, but perhaps not as good as the model on display?"

"Of course," I stammered. "You look amazing and so sexy."

"Right answer. For that I'll let you lick my cunt when we get to the raunchy action shots. You can demonstrate your clit-licking technique on me again."

"Why have you got those little coverings on your tits?"

"We can't show nipples in our pictures in the catalogue for general release. We also can't show a male penis, so you and Ben will be wearing these posing pouches. But it'll be different in the adult member catalogue," TJ smiled wickedly. "Of course, we'll want you to model our new range for men who desire to wear sexy lingerie, like what we sometimes wear."

I discarded the blonde wig and put my tickle tackle into the small black pouch after stepping into the elasticated waist band. Ben wore a PVC jockstrap with Velcro fasteners on the side for easy removal.

Nancy was wearing the nurse's outfit she wore the other day with the top buttons undone to reveal a white push up bra that enhanced her cleavage, which Sammy was keen to capture as she clicked the camera button many times before getting down on the floor to photograph Nancy's pert bottom peeking out from under her tiny tunic.

Nancy came over to Lisa Jane and me, helping us to get in position. I stood by the scantily clad blonde goddess, who rested her arm across my shoulders, and I felt her padded bra push against my chest and her naked stomach touching mine.

Lisa Jane raised her right boot so that her thigh covered my posing pouch. She was struggling to maintain her balance, so I managed to put my hand under her thigh to hold her stance.

"My pussy is so close to your fingers so please don't tease me," she whispered.

"I can wait until after the shoot to stuff my fingers deep in your twat," I said out of the corner of my mouth.

"Can't wait, you horny bugger," Lisa Jane whispered back.

Sammy called out, "maintain that sexy look, Lisa Jane. You look fabulous babe. That vivid eyeliner really enhances your high cheek bones. Whatever you're doing Jim keep it up, but whatever you don't burst your cock out of your posing pouch otherwise you'll ruin my classy pictures."

We sensed Sammy moving around snapping away. Wendy joined us helping with how we looked.

I felt great looking at Wendy in her black PVC catsuit, with the zipper pulled down to her navel, revealing her breasts. "Wouldn't you like to coat my tits with your gentlemen's relish," she teased.

"Not now Wendy, you'll have my cock spurting."

"Spoilsport," she answered as she squeezed her body right next to mine as Lisa Jane rested her foot on the floor.

We all faced the camera posing as Sammy directed us how she wanted us to look. I struggled to contain my growing erection and avoided looking at the two sexually clad women who were stroking my naked body.

"Right guys, I've got all the pictures I want, so I'll move on to the devices that TJ's arranged. Take a break Jim and Ben while the ladies get changed into their next outfits."

We watched as they went into the room that Danielle had left in a huff. There was no nervousness about being naked in front of us as they stripped off their sexy lingerie replacing them with the next set.

The next rounds of pictures were soon completed, and I was stunned when TJ walked in carrying underwear, shoes, and the blonde wig I'd worn a few moments before.

"Here you are Jim, this is your time to shine and being a trailblazer for our new range for the modern man who is very comfortable with their sexuality. Right Jim, stand up and I'll help you with this newly designed bra, which has been made with a 40-inch chest with padded C cup as men tend to have larger frames."

I put my arms through the straps, and she fastened the clasps at my back. The bra fitted snugly, and TJ gave my squishy boobs a squeeze with a knowing smile as she handed me the matching thong.

I quickly pulled off the posing pouch releasing my now semi hard erection. "Where do I put my cock in these skimpy things."

"We've had them designed so you can put your cock in a special pouch that sits between your legs. This will help hide your manhood. You might have a bit of a camel toe, but you'll look like a woman. Here's the garter belt and I'll help you with the silky stockings. I guess you've never put a stocking on yourself, have you?"

I nodded as the silky material was stretched over my legs and the dark color helped to hide my hairy legs. She then put a pair of black shoes on my feet. Thankfully, they only had a three-inch heel as I'd never walked in a woman's shoes before.

The final piece was the blonde Tina Turner wig, which TJ arranged so the hair didn't cover my face too much. She then gave me a hand so I could stand and look in the full-length mirror.

"Wow Jim. You look a hot woman. Do you fancy a fuck?"

"Easy Ben. I don't even kiss on my first date," I grinned back.

TJ guided me towards Sammy, who looked me up and down. "Wow Jim you look stunning."

Lisa Jane grabbed my other arm as I was staggering along and then she squeezed my butt. "Hey Sammy, could you do a hot lesbian threesome photo shoot? Don't we look horny?

"You certainly do Lisa Jane, but this isn't the time to do anything like that. Now stand aside and let me take Jim or shall we call her Jamie as that could be her alter-ego?"

Lisa Jane and TJ helped me towards the spot where Sammy wanted me.

"Now Jamie do me a pose and look sexy. Come on, pout at me. Open those legs slightly and then turn your back towards me so I can see part of your butt. Now thrust your tits forward as if you want to seduce me. I want to rub my tits against yours," Sammy exclaimed as she undid her bra and moved closer to me.

I had a topless woman taking my pictures while I was dressed as a woman wearing lingerie surrounded by similarly attired other women, who were all making raucous comments about how I looked.

Now I knew what it felt like to be an object of sexual desire. Thankfully, this was welcomed, and I didn't feel at all intimated by a sexually demanding group that were calling out.

"Look at the tits on her. Get your tits out baby. Wiggle that ass baby. C'mon shake that tush."

"Now Jamie, we've got another change of clothes for you. Let's undo your bra and garter belt," which felt surreal with a lovely semi-naked woman helping me strip out of her lingerie as she then handed me a black silk basque with an inbuilt bra.

"Turn around Jamie," TJ commanded as she clipped the fastenings together. We smoothed the soft silky material, and she hugged me squeezing her boobs against mine.

The other women hooted and hollered as we stood before them.

"Now we need to go over the Cat's Whiskers for the adult photo shoot. We need to put some coats on over our lingerie. I'll bring the devices for our video tutorials."

Ben gathered our gear, still only dressed in his budgie-smugglers enhancing his bulging manhood and he received some admiring glances from his co-models as he bent over picking up our stuff.

*****

Gentleman's Relish: Chapter Eighteen - Explicit Sex Store Photo Shoot

Lisa Jane put her arm around mine, linking me to help me with my tottering walk as I got used to the high heels.

We negotiated the brief walk over to the path leading to the rear entrance of the Cat's Whiskers, where Julie was resting on the patio lounger.

"My, what have we got here?" she asked looking me up and down.

"We're doing a photo shoot for our next catalogue, and we need to take some shots for the adult members' version and the pussy palace is the best place for some of the pictures and videos we want to take. We won't be restricted here like we are over in the shop."

"Aah, if you need some help with some of the action TJ, you know how good I can be in the raunchy scenes."

"Thanks Jools, I'll keep you in mind. Let's go Sammy and get set up in the boudoir suite."

Just as they walked through the door, Danielle pushed past with Steve in tow. "Is that my blondie wig?" he snapped stepping forward towards me.

"It is, but it belongs to the business, so we'll bring it back when we're done were," TJ snapped back.

"Why aren't you using me TJ? I've much more experience of acting in women's lingerie than this newbie. You know I've got style and panache that is hard to beat."

"Maybe, but this time I want a model that will be fresh and not used to what's needed, but still has the confidence to wear our sexy lingerie. Also, we've other plans for Jamie and Benji."

"See you soon Danni, but we're a bit busy so we don't overrun our booking," Sammy interrupted.

With that dismissal Danielle stropped away brushing against me, so Lisa Jane pushed him strongly in the back. "Careful Danni, don't forget as manager, I can easily revoke your privileged use of our facilities."

"You only got that job because of mommy dearest," the flouncing T-girl retorted.

Gripping Lisa Jane's arm we walked into the Romanesque columned entrance, avoiding any more aggravation. Strategically placed between the chairs and doors either side of the welcome desk were marble looking nude statutes in various positions that could only be described as pornographic.

I stared at one statute with a huge phallus and naked women kneeling before it.

"That's modelled on a statue that's behind locked doors in the Roman villa of two playboys that were devastated in the volcanic destruction of Pompeii. We sometimes host the occasional Roman orgy in this very room, where anything goes," Lisa Jane whispered.

"I could feel very intimated by the size of his penis."

"Don't fret daddy. Size doesn't matter with that thing because it doesn't move, whereas you supposedly have a magic wand of a tongue that I need to experience."

"Right guys, we're ready for you. We'll do the video instructions first, so let's put a cock cage on Ben. Wendy will do the commentary and the fitting and then we'll do the butt plug."

Lisa Jane guided me over to a chair where I sat down and flicked off my shoes. She again sat on my knee, but this time my cock was hidden away in the little pouch tucked between my legs.

"Aw, where's your bulge?" she asked, slightly frustrated.

I smiled. "Let's take a few moments to enjoy Ben being locked away, and his arse being violated. I'm glad I'm not doing that."

"No, you're not doing that as TJ, and I have other plans for you."

I looked at her quizzically as I watched Ben dramatically undo the Velcro of his skimpy PVC panties before throwing them at me and Lisa Jane.

"Right quiet now guys as Wendy is about to start." Precisely and very carefully she guided the fitting of the cock cage around Ben's cock as Sammy took various close ups of the fastenings and locking device.

We pulled various faces at Ben who looked uncomfortable as his private parts were on full display and being filmed for showing on the world wide web.

"That's it guys, let's get the cage off Ben and we'll take five," Wendy said as she punched the key code in her phone that unlocked the device.

"There you are Ben, free as a bird now," Wendy said stroking his semi hard cock.

"Do you want a coffee guys, before we do the next session?"

We stayed in our newfound style as Ben and TJ joined us.

"I love the silky feel of this basque mom," Lisa Jane said as she stroked my lingerie. "I think it could be one of our bestsellers for both men and women, especially with the matching pouch or thong."

"Wow Jimbo that's silky soft. We'll get some for the girls," Ben exclaimed as he ran his hands over my waist.

I nodded my approval. "But I'm not sure about what they would think about one for us. Perhaps another time once they've got used to us wearing lingerie."

"Ok Ben, it's time for your next starring role. Get your cute ass over here and then down on all fours," Wendy demanded playfully tapping his butt cheeks.

Ben smiled and did as he was told, looking bemused as Wendy lathered her fingers in lube and then coated the butt plug in lube. He bent down resting his head on his folded arms as the scantily clad Wendy rubbed lube on his asshole before gently easing two fingers into him.

We watched the debauched scene intently as Wendy explained what she was doing, guiding the potential viewers on how to fit a butt plug.

Ben flinched as she pushed the large metallic device into his anal cavity. Twisting the knob slightly, the red light began flashing. Wendy began describing the capabilities of the device, making it vibrate before making it get bigger to widen the recipient's asshole.

We heard muffled moans and saw Ben's cock also begin to grow.

"Ben's getting turned on by Wendy manipulating that thing," I quietly said.

"I'm also getting wet watching them," Lisa Jane panted before planting a kiss on my lips. "Finger me," she whispered, parting her legs to allow me easier access to her pussy. Quickly, she stuck her tongue in my mouth, its wetness coating my tongue in sexy saliva.

She began squeezing my squishy tits, sliding her hands over the silky fabric. I did the same but pulled her pert boobs out of her bra and gently touched her pierced nipple.