Gentleman's Relish Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her groans matched Ben's moans in tempo as sexual noises were picked up by the video recording, while Wendy continued regardless of the activity going on around her.

She highlighted Ben's growing erection as he knelt upwards, his cock on full show. Sammy got in closer filming his joyous expression and reaction as his hand gripped his shaft.

Wendy put her controlling phone down pushing the zip of her catsuit down as far as it could go revealing her beautiful breasts. She sat down in front of Ben and replaced his hand with hers. Vigorously she stroked his shaft, and he began panting rapidly, totally unaware of how near Sammy was with her camera.

"That's fabulous Wendy, keep wanking me. I'm on my way. I'm on my way. I'm going to spunk any second now."

Wendy leant forward, her juicy melons were inches away from his stiff cock, filling the tiny screen on Sammy's camera.

Lisa Jane's moans intensified as she watched Ben and Wendy's tableau of sex, and her kisses became more powerful as she squashed my imitation boobs against her breasts before leaning away.

I twisted her nipples as if I was twiddling a radio knob and she howled in pleasure mixed with a degree of pain. She rubbed her cunt aggressively against my fingers as she shouted out orgasmically.

"Hey Lisa Jane, be careful with the new outfits."

"Sorry mom, I just couldn't help it."

"I know," TJ commented. "It was great to capture all the frantic action." I looked at the camera resting in TJ's hand still pointing at us. "That's a first for us as we've never had a young woman getting fingered by a man in a woman's lingerie."

Moments later, Ben shot streams of steaming spunk over Wendy's breasts. "Did you catch all of that semen shower Sammy?"

"Certainly, did Wendy. Man, that was fucking hot. Are you going to switch the butt plug off now he's cum?"

"Suppose so, but I will let his gentlemen's relish run down my buns first."

"You're such a dirty mare Wendy. Come here and let me take a selfie with you."

"And I'm the slutty one. Come here Sammy and be a jizzmop, and wipe his spunk off my tits," she commanded switching off the vibrating plug. "Don't swallow the cream, spit the juice into that glass, which Jim will add to later."

Sammy did what she was asked as Ben flopped forward getting his breath back as he calmed down from his exertions.

I looked at the breath-taking scene before me with Ben and Lisa Jane recovering as the topless Sammy licked and sucked Ben's spunk off Wendy's tits. She then rubbed her naked breasts against Wendy's moist melons, massaging the remnants of Ben's spunk into each other's boobs.

I could feel my stiffening cock struggling to stay in its fabric cage. Lisa Jane sensed my discomfort and moved off my lap. She reached down and freed my cock, keeping hold of my shaft and looking deep into my eyes.

Slowly she began an up and down caress of my cock, building momentum as she seductively kissed my lips. It wasn't long before my jizz exploded out of my cock splattering her underwear and slopping over her fingers.

She lifted her hand towards her mouth and licked each finger. "I love the sweet taste of daddy's man cream. Do you want some?" she asked seductively as she wiped her finger across my lips as she completed her licking under the camera's ever watching eye.

"Right are we ready for the next one? Oh, Lisa Jane what have you done? You hardly ever keep things clean. What's that on your outfit?

"Only Jim's spunk mom," Lisa Jane innocently answered.

"Well, we can't do the next shoot with you like that and we don't have a change of clothes for you."

"The easiest answer then is I do it naked, which is no big deal. I guess the person I'll be doing it with, will have to be nude as well."

"Ok, but it reduces the impact of what clothing and stuff we're trying to promote, but we'll do a quick shoot of what Jim is wearing while you get undressed," TJ finally agreed.

*****

Gentleman's Relish: Chapter Nineteen - Sex Shop Dildo Photo Shoot

Julie came over still in her working underwear and guided me over towards where Sammy wanted to do the shoot, quickly taking a load of pictures of how we looked.

Our shoot was interrupted by Lisa Jane strutting back into the room in her thigh high red boots with their six-inch heels. She was naked apart from a black harness around her waist and upper thighs. The straps centered into a patch covering her pussy. Then I stared at the large black dildo that stuck out in front of her.

Julie asked, "what are you going to do with that dong Lisa Jane?"

"Can you help Jamie get out of their basque please Jools?" TJ asked.

I turned around so Julie could unclip me and the basque dropped away. She then pulled my thong down and then unclipped the stockings from my garter belt, so I stood there in just black stockings, which she rolled down my legs.

Looking around I sensed Lisa Jane getting nearer to me and we both stood there naked in front of everyone with Sammy still filming our every move, including a close-up of Lisa Jane's big black dildo.

"Well Jimbo, Lisa Jane is going to get very close to you and is going to put that dong inside you." My eyes shot wide open at what TJ had just explained.

"Right, you, down on your knees and suck my cock," Lisa Jane sternly commanded easily getting quickly into being a dominatrix. "But first worship my boots by licking them you worthless worm."

Julie helped Lisa Jane balance as she lifted her left leg to rest on my knees.

"Now kiss my boots. Use your tongue as well," she demanded.

I bent down and held her foot and raised it to my mouth, licking the top of her instep, tasting the patina of dust that had got on them from the walk from the shop. I looked up for her approval.

"Mistress, I do think your slave is trying to look at your cunny. I know this low life has stuck his tongue in mine, but he should show his mistress much more respect. He needs to be punished for his insolence."

"I agree, but he needs to finish his duties first, so bring that magic wand of yours up closer to my big black cock."

Slowly I ran my tongue along her shin licking a brief shine to the leather, before moving along her inner thighs where I felt my face being tickled by her dildo.

"Go on suck it, you know you want to."

I hesitated, but then grabbed the plastic shaft tightly.

"Go on suck it," Lisa Jane repeated. "I'm going to face fuck you and then your ass is mine."

I wet my lips, spitting my saliva on the black plastic cock to make it slippery to suck. I then clamped my lips around the big helmet.

Gradually Lisa Jane pushed her big piston in and out, before building up steam, pushing the dildo deep towards my throat. I began to gag as she swayed back and forth.

"Wow this strap-on is rubbing against my clit and boy is it turning me on. I need to fuck you now. So, you little bitch, on your knees. Julie, can you get the lube and make sure his arse is ready for this big bad boy."

Doing as she was told; Julie covered her fingers in the slippery goo before smearing my asshole and pushing two fingers past my sphincter to prepare my hole for the impending assault.

"Right slave, prepare for the pleasure and pain to come when I violate your anal passage," Lisa Jane said strongly. Get ready cos here I come, or I soon will do."

As I was down on my knees, I looked back to see Julie coating the dildo in lube as Lisa Jane stepped forward rubbing the bell end of the phallus against my puckered hole. It felt slippery, which surprised me when she pushed the big head through my tight asshole.

"Push harder and make him squeal," Julie insisted as Lisa Jane put even more of the big black plastic dildo inside my back passage.

I gasped as I felt more and more of Lisa Jane's weapon plunge deeper in me.

"Press his prostate and make his prick stand proud," Julie suggested with a wicked smirk.

Lisa Jane pushed the large phallus further in, gyrating as she did, rubbing the base into her intimate parts. "Wow, Jimbo this is so fucking horny. I know I'm going to come soon, how about you?"

"Well looking at his cock Lise, Jim won't be far behind."

"Give him a hand then Jools."

Julie knelt down in front of me, pushing her boobs right in my face. She unclipped her bra and held her right breast so I could suck her nipple. "Can you see where my other hand is. I'm flicking my clit, making it bigger and horny. Would you like to lick my clit?"

It was difficult to concentrate as Lisa Jane continued to pummel my ass, slapping my butt cheeks as she rode me to orgasm, screaming "I'm cccuuuummmmmiiinnnnggggg," as she came arching backwards in pleasure.

Gently Lisa Jane eased the big black cock out of my arse, pulling me upwards nuzzling my neck as she did. Her hand slipped down to my cock and frantically wanked me.

"That's it Lisa Jane, milk his cock like you would milking a cow's teat."

My mouth was still sucking Julie's tit and I soon shot my spunk over her stomach. "Hey, I wasn't expecting that to happen so soon. Sammy come over here and be my jizzmop. Clean me up so Jim can lick my cunt. Now slave, come and eat me. Eat me good," she commanded as she laid on her back and opened her legs wide so I could see her juicy pussy lips.

Sammy was busy sucking my spunk off her friend's stomach before spitting my jizz into the glass where Ben's cream had also been spat into.

It was getting crowded as on one side Sammy was sucking, while TJ filmed the action from the other side.

I could feel her focusing on my face as I licked Julie's shaven pussy before putting her little knob in my mouth. TJ got an extreme close-up of my tongue wrapped around Julie's clit.

"Woo-hoo, I'm cuming," she cried as my tongue tasted, tickled, and twisted her twat. "That's it, you motherfucker suck me hard." I felt her juices as she drizzled her cum over me.

Suddenly my head was pulled back as Lisa Jane demanded, "now tongue my twat. I don't care if you've still got this slut's juice on your lips, because my sex is on fire."

"Mom, help me get out of this harness. Oh mom, quicker. You can put it on if you want so you can fuck his arse," Lisa Jane suggested as she frantically pushed me back onto the bed and quickly sat on my face, pinning my arms with her red leather boots. "Now stick that tongue in my cunt."

Sammy maneuvered close to us, filming the killer heels and long legs of Lisa Jane's leather boots, before sneaking in as near as she could to capture my tongue licking her pussy lips. I freed my arms from under her thighs so I could reach up and squeeze her tits.

My hands became entwined with hers as we massaged her breasts, making her dark brown nipples stand out like organ stops. I began twisting my fingers around the hardening flesh.

Lisa Jane cried out, "I know they're watching.

They are watching.

They're watching us.

I know you can taste me.

Please taste me.

My sex is on fire.

My cunt is on fire, so lick my cunt.

My cunt is on fire. It's ablaze and getting hotter.

Lick my cunt," she panted almost breathlessly as the tsunami of pleasure crashed over her, with waves of ecstasy pounding her into an orgasmic episode.

I tasted her as her orgasm oozed out of her and onto my tongue, which I promptly flashed at Sammy and her camera.

*****

Gentleman's Relish: Chapter Twenty - Mother Daughter Threesome

"Up you get and, on all fours," Lisa Jane instructed as she clambered off me. I looked back to see TJ now wearing the strap-on, which was coated in lube.

"Woo-hoo mom, you look fucking horny. Are you going to take this little bitch's arse?"

"You have a potty mouth daughter. I never taught you such words. But now on your back and spread those legs."

"You're not going to fuck me with huge dick are you mom?" Lisa Jane asked concerned at what might happen. "You'll enjoy using the dong as the strap-on thong has a hard knob that rubs against your clit, which will make you cum while you fuck me."

"Oh no, Jim is going to use his tongue on you, while I fuck his cute little tush."

"Give me a few moments to recover from my last orgasm."

"Get to work Jimbo. Don't listen to my young daughter, she'll be ready for you now. So, lie back and enjoy. You suggested a threesome, so here's where we fulfil your fucking fantasy with Jim tonguing your twat, while I ram his rear passage with this fucking dong."

"Mother such language in front of your child. Now who's got a potty mouth?"

"So, Jim are you going to suck this young slut's pussy?"

"Yes daddy, stick your slippery stabbing tongue in my succulent slit."

I ignored her calling me daddy as I needed no second invitation to kneel in between her wide-open legs and looked deeply at her glistening pussy.

"My cunt needs your wand to work its magical spell to have me gushing. Ignore what my mom is doing behind you. I'm pulling my pussy lips apart, so you get deeper inside me. Now daddy, lick your slutty daughter's decorative delightful...."

She didn't have time to finish her instruction as I took her breath away by plunging right into the deep recess of her womanhood. My tongue tantalized twisted and turned inside her. "Stop torturing my twat," she claimed but pushed my head closer to her sex.

We ignored the movement by the door, but heard Wendy say, "here you are boss, let me help you with the leather cap. Wow, these cat ears and whiskers make you look like a proper little pussy. Can I stroke you pussy?"

TJ laughed, "not now as I have an appointment with Jim's cute little tushie."

I was so absorbed with pleasuring Lisa Jane that I didn't notice TJ getting behind me. I soon did as I felt the big black dildo slide up and down my crack.

"Are you ready Jimbo? I'm going to fuck your arse while you lick my daughter's cunt."

"Oh mom, you say the nicest things. Please don't stop Jim from pleasuring me."

I gasped flicking my head backwards as TJ pushed the black cock inside my arse without warning.

"Thanks mom," Lisa Jane pouted. "You've interrupted Jim from having his tongue on my cunny. Now get back here and pleasure my pussy," she commanded as she pulled my head down back to being between her legs.

I stuck my tongue out as I focused on her pinky fuckhole. Her long-nailed fingers were still holding her outer lips to one side to allow me easier access. But I changed my approach as I put my arms under her thighs and lifted her body off the cushion so I could kiss her asshole.

There was no respite from TJ as she rammed the big black cock deeper into the recesses of my bowels. She leant forward holding my waist rubbing her huge breasts along my back, gently tickling my shoulders with her leather whiskers.

Lisa Jane looked down at the sexual scene in front of her panting, "wow daddy cool you've got a pussy on your back at the same as you lick my pussy. What more could you want?"

I concentrated on what I was doing, and I pushed my tongue into her puckered hole, which was winking at me as she talked and shimmied her ass.

TJ determined the tempo of our movements as she rocked back and forth with the hard plastic prosthetic cock pushing and probing the inner parts of me. This made me pump my tongue into Lisa Jane's fuckholes even harder.

"Now daddy, tongue my twat, and wank me with your wand as I can't hold back much longer. Ram that rigid rod good and hard mom as he's right inside me. You're making him much more aggressive with his licks and lunges the harder you fuck his ass."

"Wow, I won't be long now," Lisa Jane called out and I could sense the intensity of the urges sweeping through her. She clasped my head tightly, "oooooohhhhhh, almost there, we're almost there, you're taking me to paradise," she sang.

Her juices washed my tongue and lips with the sweet taste of her honey pot.

The pump action in my arse became more frantic and I looked back to watch TJ gyrate against the base of the hard plastic cock. "That was so fucking horny watching you make my daughter cum," she exclaimed as the orgasm swept through her body, flopping down on top of me.

"Mom you're adding to the weight resting on me."

"Sorry darling, I just needed a few moments of recovery."

"It seems we have stimulated Jimbo again as his cock seems to have grown. Are you going to fuck him while I ram his arse?"

"No, I don't think I have the energy."

"Ok, so leave it to the young ones. Get his cock ready for me and that dong as well. I've never been DP'ed before."

"Just give us five minutes to get set up," Sammy interrupted. "This'll be great. Are you doing both in your pussy or one in each fuckhole?"

"Mom, you lay right down, and I'll impale my ass on you and then Jim can fuck me."

Wendy shuffled over to our threesome tableau and smeared lube into Lisa Jane's asshole.

"Ooh that's cold. You'll be gentle with me. This'll be my first DP."

"I've brought a smaller dildo for your mom to use, and I'll cover it in a mountain of lube."

We all watched Wendy cover the smaller now pink dildo and I stared mesmerized at how realistic it looked, with prominent veins protruding along its length. I felt somewhat intimidated by it, even though it was about the same size as mine.

Lisa Jane squatted down in a reverse cowgirl position easing the pink phallus into her pussy.

"I thought you wanted me to fuck your ass," TJ asked surprised.

That wasn't a question you'd normally hear a mother ask her daughter, but nothing surprised me anymore about my time in this surreal sex bubble.

"I'm saving my asshole for someone special, as it's something I want to do in the privacy of our bedroom."

"TMI," TJ said shaking her head.

"Well Jim, it looks like you'll be joining TJ inside Lisa Jane's cunt," Wendy said as she coated my cock in lube. "Off you go big boy and fuck this slut's cunt."

I stepped forward and knelt in between their open legs, watching TJ twiddling her daughter's teats as Lisa Jane laid back with her gash gaping wide with the pink dildo there for us all to see.

Sammy put her arm around me to balance herself while she focused on the sexual scene before us. Gradually my cock came into view with a big close-up as the head touched Lisa Jane's pussy lips.

"Go on Jimbo, push that pecker in," Sammy insisted, as I hesitated.

"It's a bit tight," I answered feeling the hardness of the other cock. Wendy held Lisa Jane's pussy lips apart and I got the first inch inside making Lisa Jane whine, "OMG, that's huge. Don't rip me apart daddy."

TJ twisted a bit helping me to get my cock further inside. We rocked side to side until I was almost fully inside. Putting her arm around me to get close to Lisa Jane, Wendy began an interview, "well Lisa Jane how does it feel to be fucked by your mom and her partner."

My eyes sprang open and before I could say anything, TJ mouthed "business partner only and nothing else."

"My cunt's never been so filled and it so fucking horny to be the meat in a fucking sex sandwich. They need to start fucking and fucking me good."

Wendy moved my hands to Lisa Jane's pert tits, and we all three began massaging them as TJ's hands started running over her daughter's body.

Lisa Jane squirmed in satisfied pleasure as I pushed my cock as far as I could and pulling back wanking my cock against the pink phallus that we were both inside Lisa Jane's now squelching sexhole.

The lube and her juices eased the friction of my cock rubbing the dildo as TJ and I got into a rhythm of alternate thrusting.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," Lisa Jane cried as she reached up and began kissing me intensely, digging her nails along my spine from my neck down to my bottom. "Oooooohhhhh, I can't hold back, ffffffuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkk," she yelled pulling me into her.

"No, no, no, please stop fucking me."

We ignored her pleas as I could sense TJ's orgasm building. I raised myself up to ease the weight on TJ and I looked down to see Lisa Jane flopped back on her mother, who was roughly holding her daughter's tits.