Geocaching for Clothes Ch. 03

Story Info
Buffy finds another woman to roam thru the park naked with!
13.7k words
4.72
8.5k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paulie stood triumphantly over his slain prey, stroking his hard member with his right hand while wiping the sweat from his face with the other. He savored the vision of his victim writhing in ecstasy on the hay, silently grading his own performance, memorizing every square millimeter of her flesh, mentally recording every little moan and sigh, relishing her beaming smile, watching her heart pound like a jackhammer through her lovely chest. He knew she could not fake that last bit of telltale evidence. Yes, he had ravished and satisfied her fully, and he reveled in the power he felt at this moment.

Nevertheless he tore his eyes from Buffy's sweat-glistened body to turn sharply to his left when the barn door suddenly swung open. The dingy interior flooded with sunlight sending shadows racing towards and around him and causing him to recoil wide-eyed, cupping his hands over his scrotum while trusting that his hard dick might remain hidden behind his wrists.

But the expression of shock on his face survived only a fraction of a second as a swirl of dust and hay instantly saturated the air, assaulting his eyeballs and nostrils. The bright light forced him to squint and use one hand to protect his eyes and the sun's glare reduced the mysterious visitor to a silhouette.

"You guys finished in here, yet?" Felicia chuckled, her broad grin coming slowly into focus as she neared the two unclad lovers.

"Do you mind?!?!" Paulie snorted as he relaxed a bit and reached for his jeans with his free hand. He draped them over his lower half, his pupils straining to adjust to the intrusion of sunlight and airborne granules into his idyllic, though fleeting, slice of paradise.

"Not a bit," she replied wryly, checking him out with a quick glance from the floor to his face, then back down toward his toes again, stopping to allow her eyes to come to rest on his midsection. "A little skinny, but definitely more fuckable than I'd given him credit for," her eyes announced. She slapped him on his bare ass and asked with an impish smile, "Everything come out okay?"

Paulie seemed unamused, so she turned toward the totally naked, ebullient woman lying in the hay who had not even bothered to cover herself or respond in any way to the interruption. In fact, Jennifer's system had become so overwhelmed with sex hormones and liquor that she was only vaguely aware the door had opened at all.

"Looks like you finished her off pretty well," Felicia continued. She looked into Paulie's eyes, licked her lips slightly, and added, "Didn't know you had it in you, boss."

"Well now you know!" he retorted angrily, his stinging eyes searching through the haze for his discarded underwear.

Getting back to business, Felicia announced the purpose of her visit: "Your first trail ride is ready to go. Just a family of four. A mom, a dad, and 2 teenage boys that look like they'd rather die than ride horses with their folks. They'll probably be glued to their phones the whole time. There aren't any more rides scheduled for today; it's going to be too hot."

Paulie looked pleadingly at his cowgirl employee and inquired, "I don't guess you could lead this ride for me, could you?"

He knew the answer in advance, of course, but she stated the obvious, anyway: "No can do, boss. You know the insurance company won't allow it. Better put some clothes on. Sorry."

Paulie slumped and sighed his acquiescence.

"Okay, tell 'em I'll be right there," he responded irritably, bending over to retrieve his boxer briefs while angrily flinging the jeans aside in a pretense of annoyance, but in reality as an excuse to show her more of his ass and the profile of his fading tent pole.

The irony of the situation didn't escape him, for he'd always wanted to see Felicia naked, but he'd been too shy and diffident even to float an innuendo her way, let alone make an overt advance. Standing in the buff before her was the next best thing, he reckoned. Maybe it would lead to more later, now that she was no longer a married woman, now that he had - at least for today - cast aside his insecurities and adjudged himself a stud. Maybe his employee would soon introduce him to Fellatia, for it was the woman's naughty alter-ego he really wanted to become acquainted with... intimately acquainted.

Felicia smirked her approval of his undraped physique, glanced back at Buffy, and remarked, "Don't go anywhere. I want to ask you something before you go."

Jenn, still enthralled by the aftershocks of her latest climax, opened her eyes but couldn't speak yet, still groggy from what she and her ex-husband used to jokingly refer to as a "coma-sutra." She squinted and tried to focus though the dust, sunlight, sex-fog, and rum, and was surprised to see that Felicia was no longer wearing the faded blue jeans, tennis shoes, baseball cap, and Wisconsin Badger tee shirt she'd sported earlier. Instead, she was dressed more like Annie Oakley in an old-fashioned denim skirt, designer western boots, a bejeweled belt, and a striped shirt accessorized by a bandanna tied neatly around the neck. On her head was perched a cowboy hat - or, cowgirl hat, she silently corrected herself.

Jenn couldn't talk, but nodded her assent. She had nowhere to go until Irv texted her again, anyway, and that would still be 20 minutes away she noted, glancing weakly at her phone to ascertain the time.

Felicia departed to reassure the park guests that their cowpoke tour guide would be out shortly, leaving the two sweaty and satisfied lovers alone again. Paulie dressed in silence, occasionally stealing a glance at Buffy to permanently etch the image of the naked woman into his memory. Once he'd managed to complete his outfit by forcing his feet into his boots and bunching the cuffs of his way-too-long jeans around the ankles as cowboys do, he asked, "Do you mind if I take a picture of you?"

"Not at all," Buffy smiled. "I'd like that. How do you want me to pose?"

"Any way you like," he replied deferentially.

Buffy was still drunk, and celebrating her new identity as "slut for a day." (Or maybe for a lifetime; who knew?) She didn't want deference or respect; not today. In fact, Paulie's reversion to his customary gentlemanly manner frustrated her deeply. She took stock of this unexpected emotion in a fuzzy attempt to identify it. There was no mistaking it, even if her brain had not yet fully returned to full functionality. She felt angry, much to her bewilderment. She expected to be ordered around and she insisted that a dominant man should conquer her and have her for his plaything to be used in any manner that pleased him, not her.

"No," she responded brazenly. "It's any way you like."

The answer took Paulie by surprise. He'd never met a woman like Buffy, but he seized the moment. "Spread your legs," he ordered with confidence in his manner but fear in his gut. To his delight she replied, "Yes, sir," with a mock salute and instantly complied. He snapped a few photos of her body, then zoomed in to take three close-ups of her pussy. "Now stand up, and come here," he commanded.

"You have to call me 'slut,'" she responded matter-of-factly, consciously horrified at the carnal depths to which she had descended in just a single morning, but at a primal level delighting in the sheer depravity of it all. Just delivering such a filthy answer made her mouth run dry, for apparently all of that moisture had drained directly into her pussy. She was contending with a swamp down there, complete with a ravenous alligator longing to be fed again, and soon.

Paulie's eyebrows arched in amazement, but he did as instructed: "Stand up and come over here, slut," he ordered. The very word drove her to the brink of an orgasm right then and there, but she squelched it.

She instead arose and backed into him, snuggling up against his neck while he took a couple of selfies that no doubt extended low enough to capture her bare nipples, and perhaps the words "FREE FUCK" below her tits. At least, she hoped it did. Paulie would want his friends to see that, she knew. She wanted them to see it, too.

"Okay, Slut, stand in front of me, put your hands on your hips and spread your feet apart," he barked. Astonished that she offered no objection - or even hesitation - whatsoever, he snapped a couple more, and was momentarily angry that he didn't have all day to take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime happenstance.

"Squeeze your tits toward me."

"Turn around, bend over and spread your ass cheeks for me."

"Stick your finger in your pussy."

No matter how debauched or twisted the command, she obeyed instantly.

Paulie glanced back at his phone to gauge the time, then said, "There's still time for a couple of tasteful ones." This was a lie, for he knew that his customers were surely impatient as he was already 10 minutes late. But he would not pass up this amazing opportunity. He would make the time, for he wanted a couple of demure pics that he could keep in his phone that might pass for art rather than pornography should someone accidentally see them. Or not so accidentally.

"Lie down and bend your legs up to your right a little and smile for me, slut." She obeyed, loving the feeling of being totally under the control of a man. "Put your left hand in your hair." He shot five more pics in the iconic Marilyn Monroe pose that hid her pussy behind her bent leg, but allowed a good look at her bare breasts and face. Of course, he had to admit to himself, in those nude photos of Marilyn Monroe that once graced the initial issue of PLAYBOY the model didn't have cum on her face. But he could Photoshop that out if he ever wanted to show these to anyone else. He was an artist, after all. Or maybe he would leave them as they are and see if anyone noticed.

Paulie knew that he could delay no longer. He feebly thanked the nude beauty, kissed her on the forehead tenderly while cupping the back of her head with one hand and dipping the middle finger of his other quickly into her pussy, then reluctantly shuffled toward the barn door. As he disappeared through it he could hear Buffy, suddenly cogent again, shout, "It's a shame you have to go, honey! I have 20 minutes left to kill!" She enjoyed the knowledge that he would probably torture himself for weeks over the fact that he couldn't return and do her all over again.

Once the door had swung shut behind the cowboy, Buffy lay back in the hay to collect her thoughts and enjoy the afterglow. She read Irv's note again, aided by the light from the screen of her phone, and knew that she ought to be furious with him for making today's challenge so much more difficult. Strangely, she WASN'T. Just like Paulie had done, Irv was giving her degrading commands and she LIKED IT. No, she LOVED it. She quietly cursed because there was no man present at this very moment to command her to do something shameless and wicked. She'd sucked the cocks of two strangers in the past 90 minutes and was desperate for more. What was wrong with her?

She sorted through the geocache again to see if she'd missed anything, and for a moment was tempted to drink the concoction of ice and water in the bottom of it, not only because she was still thirsty but because she needed to dilute the alcohol in her system. But she'd promised Irv to do exactly as he commanded, and consuming water was verboten.

The insect repellent had so far proved unnecessary and given today's expected high temperature that would probably remain the case until dusk. At 100+ degrees, even the bugs preferred to stay out of sight, and it had been too dry to support a significant mosquito population. No wonder there were no more trail riders scheduled for today; it was going to be a scorcher.

Jenn fondled the bottle of baby oil with a chuckle. As if strolling through a park naked weren't enough, Irv now expected her to do it glistening in the noonday sun? She would not put that on until she felt herself beginning to sunburn, she decided. She was not even certain that baby oil would block UV rays, anyway.

She tried on her new flip-flops and strolled to the far end of the barn to get the feel of them. They were clumsy and hurt the tender flesh between her big and second toes, but they at least shielded the bottoms of her feet. That was something, at least.

The barn door squeaked and opened once more and the interior lit up so much that Buffy immediately had to shield her eyes with her hands. She was pleasantly surprised that she felt no instinct at all to cover her body, though. In four hours she'd lost any desire at all to conceal her private areas. Were they now public areas? It would please her if they were.

Felicia called out, "Buffy?"

"I'm here," the naked woman called from the back of the barn where she'd stopped to peek through the slats. There was apparently nothing but forest behind the building.

Felicia walked the length of the structure, which was no more than 60 feet, activated the flashlight function in her phone, and eyed Jennifer up and down with a disbelieving smile as she approached.

She was taken aback and momentarily stunned to see the words "FREE FUCK" come into focus on her belly. "Where did that come from?" she asked incredulously. She'd not noticed the writing earlier while Jennifer was lying nude in the hay.

Buffy inflated her belly, picked off a few bits of hay and dirt to make the artwork more visible, and purred, "Paulie did it."

Felicia was silent for a moment, then responded, "He sure did you, anyway. You're not planning on going through with..." She groped for words and, coming up with none, pointed at the indelible red letters and continued, "that, are you?"

Suddenly wary, Buffy ignored the query, folded her arms and asked in a businesslike manner, "What can I help you with?" She had no idea where this conversation might be going, nor whether she could even trust this woman. For all she knew, Felicia had already called the cops, or at least the park rangers.

Realizing Buffy wasn't going to answer her question, she changed the subject. "How's your, uh... adventure going?" she asked.

"So far, so good," Jenn replied cautiously.

Felicia bit her lip and continued, "Paulie told me that you did this to yourself, that there was no bet. Is that true?"

Jenn immediately regretted having spilled the beans, but nodded almost imperceptibly.

"Where did you get the nerve?" Felicia asked. The question was not asked in judgment, Jenn noted, but in genuine curiosity and interest. Rather than accusatory or Puritanical, she seemed intrigued.

"I don't know," Buffy replied. "My husband - soon to be ex-husband - and I used to play naked dare games all the time and I liked it. It's the risk of being seen and all. I think it must be the same sensation that Hollywood chick - I've forgotten her name - used to get from shoplifting. She had all the money in the world and could easily have bought those items, but she just got off on the thrill of gambling with her life. I think I do, too, but I don't steal. I just take off my clothes in places where it's not allowed."

"And fuck strangers," Felicia added pensively, almost talking to herself, but without even the slightest hint of disapproval.

Buffy felt a sudden urge to defend herself. "I don't do this every day. In fact, I've never done it before and might not ever again, but today I'm all-in," she said.

Felicia felt a strange stirring in her loins as she contemplated what it might be like to be sexually available to any and every man she met for a whole day. Certainly it was every girl's fantasy to be used by an entire football team of hunky guys, one after another, but no one actually went through with it, did they? Let alone a parade of strangers of every age and shape. She brushed aside the question and ignored the arousal between her legs.

Jenn noted that Felicia had been hanging on her every word, so she continued.

"Walt - that's my ex - would dare me to get naked in the movie theater, then in public parks, and once in the mall. I even flashed my tits and pussy in the grocery store a few times. No one ever saw me, but it was the possibility of getting caught that made it so fun."

Annie Oakley remained quiet for a moment, then responded, "When I was in college, a bunch of my suite-mates went camping with some guys we knew. Everyone got drunk except me. Then everyone took off their clothes and went skinny-dipping in the lake - except me. A few of them even had sex on the sand. They were all having such great fun, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I wanted to, but I couldn't. I went back to camp and read a book. I felt like such a stick in the mud, and I've always regretted it. They've never let me forget it, either."

She paused and looked at the floor, and for a moment Jenn thought she might cry. But she composed herself and continued, "I wish I could've be more like them."

She lifted her chin to look the naked girl in the eye and finished her thought: "More like you."

Jenn could not have anticipated this turn of events in a million years. Even in her liquored-up state she was able to deduce that this was the exact opposite of what she could reasonably expect from any random stranger. She did not sense even a hint of criticism or disdain from the cowgirl before her, let alone denunciation. It was more akin to envy.

Jenn wanted to probe further, but chose to proceed carefully so as not to overstep. "Why didn't you do it? Do you think you wouldn't look good naked?" she asked.

"Of course not," Felicia replied with a sad chuckle. "I look fantastic naked. My boyfriends all rave about my body. I'm only 25, for Pete's sake."

"Well, you apparently don't have any trouble being naked in front of your boyfriends, then, right?"

"Sure, but that's when I'm horny. My motor gets running while I'm making out or blowing a guy and then I just naturally shed my clothes. But to do it in a group of people or in front of strangers is where I freeze up. I just can't do it. My boyfriend and I even went to Hippie Hollow once, and I was the only one who didn't get naked. There were hundreds of naked people there sunning themselves and swimming, and I was the only one with my swimsuit on!"

Jenn had heard of Hippie Hollow, the City Park on Lake Travis in which nudity is not only legal, but the norm, but she'd never been there. Since Walt had run off, she'd had no one to go with. She wouldn't have dreamed of going with her brother-in-law, at least not until very recently, and Camela definitely wasn't the type. Going alone didn't seem like much fun, either. It might even be unsafe.

Then again, after today, maybe she'd just go out there sometime, get naked, and see what happened. It couldn't be any more dangerous than what she was doing today, could it?

Felicia interrupted Jenn's daydream after a brief pause and continued, "I admire people who are as uninhibited as... well, as you." She sounded almost defensive, as though she were ashamed of being a good girl.

The she continued, "I like being naked. I sunbathe naked sometimes, but only when no one can see me. While you and Paulie were in here, I even changed clothes behind the water tank and made sure to get completely naked for a few seconds before I put on this western crap. I get off on that kind of thing."

Sensing Felicia's angst, Jenn asked with genuine compassion, "Okay, how can I help?"

Felicia steeled herself, took a deep breath, and replied. "Paulie gave me the day off. No one else is coming to ride anyway." She paused, then continued, appearing to summon all of her internal resolve to force the words to emerge from her mouth: "I want..." She paused and started again: "I want to come with you."