Geocaching for Clothes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they passed, Buffy dared to make eye contact with her audience. Finding two of the men to be cute in their tight biker outfits, and the third downright handsome, she smiled and chirped, "Hi, guys! See anything you like?" This, she soon realized, was a mistake!

Her words somehow snapped the men out of their temporary hypnosis so that they looked at one another, then back at the girls' asses as they rode away, and turned their bicycles around!

Though mountain bikes were no match for the horses' speed, they weren't terribly far behind and were pedaling with all their might in hot pursuit! They soon made out the words printed on the back of the second rider: "U Catch Me, U Fuck Me!" it read, with a bright red arrow pointing at her asshole!

The distance between the cyclists and the equestrians lengthened a few inches every second until the girls were almost 50 yards in front of them. If not for the offer written on Buffy's back, they might have given up and turned back. But the carrot they were chasing imbued them with almost superhuman stamina, so they pedaled on.

Buffy noticed that the road was now passing beneath power lines, undoubtedly the same ones she'd walked beneath three hours ago on the far side of Pedernales Falls Road. She could see perhaps a mile in both directions, and was more exposed than at any time since she'd arrived in the park slightly after dawn.

She was about to turn off the gravel to follow the wires to her right when Felicia shouted, "Not this one! It's the pipeline easement we need, not the power one! It's right up here."

Indeed, a minute later they had passed a thirty-foot-wide swath of trees which ended abruptly at yet another clearing. It was perhaps 75 feet wide and extended as far as the eye could see to her right, and would probably have done so to her left had a hill not obscured her view.

Felicia pulled hard to the right on the reins and shouted, "Jump girl!" Her mount easily cleared the depression. She stopped and turned around to be sure Rosie completed the task, "Come on, girl! Jump!" she said sweetly.

Rosie, who was clearly older than Felicia's mount, hopped over the ditch gingerly as Felicia warily eyed the cyclists who were now closing fast. She then took off at a full gallop through the grass and Rosie followed without even being instructed.

Meanwhile, the men arrived at the clearing, got off their bikes, and walked them over the ditch! They then remounted and resumed the chase. For the next three or four minutes the girls periodically looked over their shoulders to confirm that the men had not given up the chase. Indeed, they had not. They seemed to be as relentless as Ahab pursuing the great white whale, though falling farther behind by the second, eventually becoming little more than dark specks in the distance.

Finally at the trailhead, the girls slowed and turned left up Wheatley Trail. The horses almost instantly slowed to a walk, given the narrowness of the pathway. It soon became obvious that riding the horses along this footpath would be impossible due to low hanging branches that dangled above them.

The naked ladies dismounted and retrieved all their belongings from Felicia's saddlebag. With a sad and frightened sigh, she slapped her mount on the rump, whistled loudly, and commanded, "Go home, Dandy!" Her mount turned and trotted back toward the clearing with Rosie again taking up the rear.

By now, the cyclists had slowed markedly due to the heat and their level of exhaustion. Even the motivation of free pussy has its physical limits. The men were about to give up and turn back dejectedly since they had no idea where the girls had turned into the forest when the two horses emerged from the woods only 200 yards distant.

"They went in there!" one of the men shouted, and the three began to pedal in earnest once again. A minute later they spied the trailhead from which the equines had emerged and used their renewed hopes as fuel to continue the hunt. Once on the trail, they were certain they were gaining ground on the two horseless nymphets. The bikes were lower to the ground and permitted them to maneuver their way up the trail where the taller horses had been unable to continue with their riders.

Less than three minutes up the trail, the front cyclist caught a glimpse through the trees of a cute naked ass and shouted over his shoulder, "There they are!"

Buffy and Felicia, assuming that their pursuers had long since given up, had slowed their pace to a leisurely stroll. But the sound of the man's shout cut through their tranquility like a knife.

Both instinctively broke into a sprint, but the trail almost immediately made a hairpin turn and doubled back in the direction from which they had just come! Looking to their right they could see the three cyclists just below them pedaling with all their might up the trail. More importantly, the men could now see them clearly, too.

Hampered by woefully inadequate footwear, the girls watched their head start dwindling by the second, a problem exacerbated by the fact that one of the cyclists hopped off his bike and let it careen into the trees as he scrambled up the hill through the brush. This shortcut, Felicia instantly discerned, would put him AHEAD of them. She stopped dead in her tracks and looked right and left to search for an escape path through the woods.

Unable to find a path up the steep hill to her left, she instead chose to cut to her right, down the hill toward the path they had just traveled and hope for the best. But she waited too long and Buffy, who had been looking over her shoulder at their pursuers, ran right into her and both fell into the leaves. Before they could get up, the men had them surrounded!

One man, the handsomest one, stood behind them straddling his bicycle while the one who had taken the shortcut occupied the trail ahead. The third wisely blocked the only escape route below them.

Felicia was beside herself with panic and was prepared to fight her way out at all cost, but Buffy actually felt a bit relieved and looked forward eagerly to what was surely about to happen. Even if the men intended to harm them, which was extremely unlikely, two pretty naked ladies could certainly talk them out of it!

The man behind looked at Buffy and said, "Well, we caught you."

Buffy, having no idea what Felicia had written on her back, shrugged her lack of understanding.

"We want to fuck you, like it says on your back," he continued.

Buffy instantly understood, and was unable to help but squeeze her thighs tightly together to discharge the electricity she felt there. She stood up and faced the man ahead of her, spread her arms wide to display her torso to him, and confidently said, "It's written on the front, too." She paused as the incredulous men looked at each other in amazement, then she added, "Who's first?"

She slowly twirled 360 degrees, arms still outstretched, and made eye contact with all three men as she did so.

Meanwhile, Felicia's mind was reeling. She still lay on the ground in a mixture of terror, bewilderment, and... what was that other feeling? Horniness, she silently conceded. She was as horny as she could ever remember being.

Before she could speak, her more experienced partner in crime, piped up, "My name's Buffy, the Vampire Sucker." She paused again for effect, then continued, "And this is my good friend Fellatia."

Felicia was not ready for this. She looked into Buffy's eyes in terror, shook her head almost imperceptibly, and silently mouthed the word, "No."

"Relax," she comforted her friend.

The man who had blocked their path downhill through the woods was the first to catch on. He furiously unbuckled his belt, unzipped his fly and allowed his hard dick to pop out. It was so large that Felicia imagined she should have heard a thud. She swallowed hard at the sight of it but remained as motionless as a statue.

Buffy saw the fear in her naked friend's eyes and interrupted. She held up her hand toward the man after he'd pulled his pants down to his knees: "Not so fast. First, you have to oil us up."

She held out her hand to Felicia, who had almost forgotten that she was clutching the bottle of baby oil along with her bikini. The magic marker had apparently gotten lost along the way.

Felicia surrendered the plastic bottle hesitantly and watched helplessly as Buffy immediately handed it to the man with the exposed monster. He began to pull his pants back up when Buffy commanded, "Leave them down. I like it."

"Start with me," she ordered.

The man didn't have to be asked twice. He immediately opened the bottle, filled his hands, and began tentatively to rub the oil into her shoulders.

She turned to the other two men and offered, "Why don't you boys help him out."

They eagerly complied, daring to rub the oil closer and closer to her private areas and then, when she offered no resistance whatever, directly onto and into them. Buffy made no attempt to hide her arousal.

She closed her eyes and moaned with pleasure at the feel of six strong hands massaging her from every direction.

Felicia watched in rapt attention as the men oiled up her friend, but she couldn't help glancing again and again at the one man's exposed cock, which had become almost fully erect as he rubbed oil into Buffy's tits and pussy.

Suddenly, Buffy awakened from her erotic stupor and said, "Stop. Give me the bottle." The men halted their work and the bottle was surrendered.

She then looked at Felicia and commanded, "Stand up and put your hands behind your head."

Felicia stood tentatively, still glancing at the man's hard cock and interlaced her fingers behind her head.

"Close your eyes," Buffy ordered.

Felicia nervously complied, and Buffy poured a bit of the oil in her right hand and began to massage it into and around the terrified girl's neck and shoulders. She then worked her way behind her, squeezed some on the nape of her neck, and began to rub it all over her back, gathering up with her hands the dribbles that had flowed down almost to her lovely ass and plowing them back into her shoulder blades and sides, lightly grazing the sides of her breasts.

Like Buffy, Felicia had never made love to a woman - nor even come close - but the touch of female hands felt to her more tender and understanding than that of the half-dozen men she'd allowed to fuck her in the past. That number didn't count at least five more that she'd blown. Having been drunk during most of the latter encounters she had no way of knowing the precise number.

Felicia didn't dare open her eyes, but she imagined that the three cyclists were gathered around in awe of her naked beauty, longing to fuck her in every hole, wishing that the hands that now caressed her were their own.

Buffy allowed her hands to stray southward onto the tops of Felicia's butt cheeks, then squeezed more oil into her hands and massaged it deeply into both of them, allowing a finger to stray between them a few times before retracting them. She then forcefully put her hands on Felicia's hips and turned her gently around to face her.

"You're okay, right?" Jenn asked.

Felicia swallowed hard and nodded. Buffy then filled her palms with oil and dribbled it just beneath her chin above each breast and watched it flow slowly onto each orb. She then planted her hands on the bottom of each breast to gather the droplets and pulled them up and over her rigid nipples, causing Felicia to gasp.

The feeling was odd and delicious as soft hands massaged her breasts and teased her nipples and she was a bit surprised to find herself getting horny at the touch of a woman.

A moment later, Felicia could feel another hand, this one rough and calloused, stronger, more insistent. Then there was another, then another until she lost count. In and out of every crevice and over every mound they probed, all with the erotic slipperiness afforded by the baby oil.

"Let yourself go," she heard Buffy whisper in her ear.

Slowly, Felicia felt herself surrendering to the moment. She knew this feeling, the groggy awareness that willpower would soon desert her. The craziness that always engulfed her when she was horny would soon reach the boiling point. She chose not to fight it.

Without opening her eyes, she felt blindly around with her hands at waist level. With her left hand she felt a belt buckle, then slid lower to grasp fabric that concealed a quite-hard penis. But her right hand searched in a different direction and struck pay dirt: the huge, bare, rigid cock she'd been craving for the last five minutes. Or was it twenty minutes? She didn't know and didn't care.

Once she's located the sought-after treasure, she lapped up some of the oil from her left breast with the other hand and began using both to stroke that beautiful cock, pulling with long slow squeezes almost as though she were playing tug of war.

Afraid to open her eyes for fear of chickening out, she dropped to her knees to address the job more fully. She sensed that she was no longer Felicia. For the rest of the day, she was Fellatia. Could she revel in this badge of slutty dishonor the way Buffy did in hers?

Almost on cue, she felt the unmistakable tip of a hard penis against her lips and inhaled the unmistakable aroma of a sweaty penis. As always, it was both unpleasant and erotic at the same time. It came from her left, so she knew this cock belonged to one of the other men, not the one she stroked in front of her.

To her surprise, her head turned instinctively toward it, her lips parted slightly almost of their own accord, and she allowed the thing to slide horizontally across her lips until she felt the tickle of pubic hair on her cheek, then back. The anonymous schlong completed five or six more laps back and forth across her mouth when she felt her tongue spontaneously peek through to feel the hardened flesh for itself. The taste and feel drove her insane with desire.

When the stranger's cock changed angles to attempt a frontal assault, she opened her mouth open and allowed it to slide over her tongue until the entire cavity was filled. She inhaled deeply and savored the glorious sensation, but did not move.

She remained a passive orifice into which the man repeatedly plunged his hardened rod. But soon she could contain herself no longer and dared to entrap it between her lips. She tentatively touched the man's ball sack with her left hand and, sensing no resistance, she grabbed it and massaged it, grasping it so hard she heard the man wince. But she didn't care. She instead used it as a handle to pull him forcefully into her mouth, then began to blow the man properly, licking and sucking the way only a girl named Fellatia could do... all while stroking the other man's monster cock with her other hand.

She was so enraptured by the two cocks - her first try at a three-way - that it took a while for her to realize that the hands that had been probing her body had ceased their explorations. For a moment she wondered what the third man might be doing and if he might try to fuck her from behind, but she pushed the thought from her mind.

He was already busy with Buffy, she sensed. She could tell from the squeals of delight that indicated she was being fucked somewhere nearby.

Seconds later Fellatia reversed and began to stroke the dick on her left and placed the one on the right into her mouth. It was almost too big to fit in her mouth, and it was just as well, for the taste of the baby oil caused her to recoil and spit it out. She couldn't resist opening her eyes to at least behold the thing, even if she couldn't suck it. It was a thing of beauty, the most perfectly-formed dick she'd ever seen in person, and perhaps the largest, as well. The man had removed his shirt revealing an admirable set of abs and had his pants bunched around his ankles.

She made eye contact with him, and resolved that she would not close her eyes again. She wanted to enjoy every sensation that her eyes, ears, nose, taste buds, and flesh could deliver. The sight of Buffy on her back with a naked man pounding her from above was so stimulating that she had to bite her lip to keep from groaning audibly.

Without even consciously making a decision, she turned back to man on her left and returned his cock to its proper place, her mouth. She simultaneously managed to rise to her feet in a bent-over position and presented her welcoming ass to the owner of the massive cock she would never forget.

Immediately he pressed the tip of it against her soaking pussy and pushed. She was so wet that a normal-sized cock would have penetrated easily, but this one stretched her until she could not avoid screaming with pleasure. She had never felt so full, so satisfied, so possessed, so filthy.

For the next few minutes she absorbed a pounding from a dick at either end, then a finger in her oiled-up asshole that caused her to come with an intensity she'd only imagined might be possible.

A moment later Buffy shrieked just as loudly and three men came in them almost at once. Sperm covered Fellatia's face, even as another load ran down her thigh. Cum drained out the bottom of Buffy's cunt onto the dirt and leaves below.

Fellatia was smitten - not with the men, but with the sensory overload that all at once elevated her to the pinnacle of femininity even as it degraded her into a trashy, cum-hungry, insatiable whore. She was both a goddess and a skank, and never realized until this very moment that these could be two sides of the same coin.

But what she did know was that she loved it. One dick would never be enough for her again, she knew. Oh, she would TAKE just one, if that was all that was available, but she knew that in her imagination there would always be at least one other horny stud using her from the other end while multiple strong hands explored every square inch of her yearning flesh.

She stood on wobbly legs, grabbed each of her two men by his dripping cock, and said to the whole group, "Who wants to go swimming and clean up? I know just the place."

TO BE CONTINUED...