Geocaching for Clothes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenn did a double-take. "You mean, naked?"

"I'm not sure, yet. I have my swimsuit in my gym bag. I was going to go swimming this afternoon in the river after work - the last trail ride usually leaves at 3, and I sometimes sneak up to a quiet place and go swimming there. Yes, naked, but alone. I'm not ready to walk around the park in the buff yet, but maybe I could come along in my bikini and sort-of, you know, slowly work my way up to it? I could walk ahead of you and be your scout."

Jenn looked at Felicia with a blank face and, in her best Yoda impression, croaked, "Hmmm. Unexpected this is."

Both girls laughed as the imitation broke the tension in the air, then a faint glimmer of light in the far corner of the barn interrupted the mood even more. Buffy's phone had apparently lit up.

The naked woman walked toward her phone saying, "Why don't you go get your swimsuit while I find out where my - er, our - next geocache is."

"I already got it," Felicia replied. She walked alongside Buffy back to the barn door, opened it, and retrieved the gym bag she'd deposited there before entering. She deliberately left the door open a foot to provided light for what she was doing. She then pulled both halves of a pink bikini from the end pocket. "This is what I'll wear."

"Wow," Buffy responded. "I guess you've made your mind made up. But couldn't a park employee get in really big trouble for this? No one out here knows me. I wouldn't dare do this in a place where I might be recognized."

"I'm not a park employee," Felicia countered. "I work for Paulie. Hardly any of the rangers have even met me before."

"Okay, I'm sold," Buffy shrugged. "It would be really cool to have a sidekick, but I have to ask Irv."

Jenn picked up her phone and read Irv's impatient question aloud: "DID YOU DO AS I ASKED YET????"

Jenn felt a twinge of impishness come over her - not to mention a tad of arousal at the opportunity to resume her subservient role - and typed her reply: "No, I did as you COMMANDED, sir."

Before sending, though, she erased the word "sir" and replaced it with "Master." She hit send and waited. She was in really deep now, and she knew it. She pressed her hand deeply into her clit to relieve the pressure, and sighed deeply.

Since she was still in her Star Wars mode, she texted a follow-up before Irv could reply: "What is thy bidding, my Master?"

The next message read, "Well done, naked slave. Upload footage here:" followed by a long hyperlink. She was simultaneously offended and pleased by Irv's use of the word "slave," but she was thoroughly enjoying life on the edge and chose to embrace the latter emotion and ignore the former. Buffy was not just a Vampire Sucker. She was anything Irv commanded her to be. The matter was settled. She would not even question his orders, she concluded, but would obey without hesitation for the rest of the day. And maybe tomorrow.

She obediently began transmitting the video of her and Paulie's literal "roll in the hay" to her Master.

Felicia looked over Buffy's shoulder attempting to absorb what was taking place before her. She stood in stunned amazement, having surmised what was in the video, and feared that she had now begun to live vicariously through her uninhibited partner in crime.

Beyond the sensation of wanting to enjoy - or at least observe - Buffy's shameless, devil-may-care indecency, she also desperately wanted to watch the video of the two screwing each other's brains out. She became aware that she was now breathing slowly, rhythmically through her mouth, a sure sign that she was becoming deeply aroused.

She knew she couldn't watch the video until the upload was complete, however, so she stood by aimlessly trying to figure out what to do with herself.

"Might as well put on your swimsuit. I'm sure Irv will be thrilled by your idea," Buffy offered. "Besides, it'll take at least 5 or 10 minutes for this upload to complete. I've only got 2 bars of service here."

Felicia hung her bikini on a stall door to her right, took a huge breath to steady her nerves, and then perched her ten gallon hat on a nearby post. She hated that big Stetson, anyway. Paulie made her dress like a cowgirl so that she would fit the part for the guests, but she was glad to be rid of the ridiculous get-up. The whole persona never fit her. She was a city girl from Wisconsin, but had moved to Texas two years ago for love.

She adored animals and had taken this part-time job to supplement her boyfriend's income and to be near the horses. But they'd broken up and he had moved out weeks earlier. Nevertheless, she'd promised Paulie she'd stay on until the end of the season, then decide whether to move back north or remain behind to live life as a Texan.

Felicia sat down on a bale of hay and removed her boots, which came off smoothly, unlike Paulie's had done. She untied and jerked the red bandanna from around her neck - almost angrily - and stuffed it in the pocket of her skirt. She then unbuttoned her blouse, pulled the shirttail from her western skirt and paused.

The conflict on her face and in her manner was palpable, but Jenn noticed that her hands were poised on her belt buckle, telegraphing that she really intended - no, wanted - to go through with this.

In a moment of sudden resolve and clarity, she quickly unbuckled her belt, unzipped the skirt at her right hip and thrust them both all the way to her ankles.

Without stepping out of them, she stood tall in front of Buffy for effect. Jenn gasped when she saw that Felicia had worn no panties beneath her skirt. She'd been going commando, and with a cleanly-shaven pussy, at that! Jennifer immediately thought of how the saddle had felt on her own bare pussy just 45 minutes ago, and understood Felicia's temptation to rest her full weight on her bald labia as her horse jockeyed and swayed.

"No panties, huh? You naughty girl," Jenn offered playfully.

"Like you're one to judge," Felicia replied with a grin.

Felicia then pulled off her blouse, removed her bra, and stepped out of her skirt. Her tits were quite nice, Jenn noted. Her areolas were much darker and her nipples bigger than her own but the breasts, themselves, were only a little larger.

In her drunken state, Jenn even felt a sexual attraction to Felicia, though she'd never been with a woman. She'd read an article once revealing that even straight women find the sight of a naked adult female arousing. It was apparently true, given the way she couldn't take her eyes off Felicia's body.

Jennifer had never even thought of a woman in that way. She liked rigid penises and unyielding pecs, firm abs and brick-hard biceps. She loved the vulnerability of feeling a sturdy and heavy masculine body on top of her and inside of her. The softness of a woman's physique had never appealed to her in any way before this very moment, but Felicia was breathtaking.

She hadn't been exaggerating. She really did look fantastic naked.

For the first time, Jennifer studied her new friend closely. She was perhaps 3 inches taller with long sandy-blonde hair hanging halfway down her back. She had a willowy figure and a pretty face. Jenn also noticed something else: Felicia's naked body showed only the faintest trace of tan lines. Her breasts and pubic area were barely a shade lighter than the rest of her lovely skin.

"Did you get that all-over tan out here?" Jenn inquired knowingly.

Felicia nodded, and explained that at the end of most of her shifts here she had made it her practice to drive to a secluded section of the park and hike a mile to her secret swimming hole. It was actually located a few hundred yards outside the park boundary on private land, and she had to gingerly step through a barbed wire fence to access it, but she'd never seen a soul there. She'd spotted it on Google Earth the previous summer in the back corner of a massive ranch next door.

Each time she would strip completely, go for a skinny dip, and take advantage of the day's failing sunlight to tan all of her lovely body. Though it was almost always late in the day when she'd arrived at her own personal Shangri-La, a huge shelf of limestone that in centuries past had fallen from the cliff above was by chance angled almost precisely at the sunset during the summer months. It afforded her the luxury of pointing her naked body directly at the sun at 4 or 5 pm, allowing her to tan even when the sun was low in the sky.

She had learned the hard way to bring a towel with her to insulate her bare buns and back from the scorching rock. But thus shielded, she could lounge there completely naked, take a dip in the cold spring water when needed, and even walk around in the woods like Eve in the Garden of Eden. On occasion, she'd hiked back into the park as far as a mile from her clothing before returning, always carrying her balled-up bikini in her hand as a safety precaution.

A few times she'd even hidden the bikini behind a tree and ventured farther. She found the possibility of being spotted nude in the woods incredibly arousing, and with every additional step she put between her and her swimsuit she became hornier. She frequently pleasured herself after arriving back in the safety of her oasis, enjoying the hot sun on her skin, wriggling in pleasure secure and carefree on her stone perch in full view of the birds, but otherwise alone. But she didn't relay this last tidbit to Buffy.

Jenn took in the whole story with fascination, sensing she may have found her first true friend since moving to Austin. After completing her tale of nudity in the woods, Felicia removed her socks and stood totally naked and proud. She then gathered all of her belongings and placed them in a neat pile on the exact spot where Paulie and Buffy had just recently ravished one another. Felicia smiled as she imagined the look on Paulie's face when he returned and found all of his employee's clothes left behind. He would go nuts, she knew.

She had noticed the way he looked at her these many months together, but the poor boy was too young and shy to say anything. To be sure he got the message, she pulled her jeans, socks, and tee shirt out of her gym bag and laid them there, too. She wanted Paulie to think she'd left all of her garments behind. He couldn't possibly know about her swimsuit.

It suddenly dawned on Jenn that she could still use her phone to perform other tasks even while the video was uploading. She swiped and tapped into camera mode, and pointed it at Felicia. "Do you mind?" she asked.

"Let me get my swimsuit on first," she replied.

"No need," Buffy quickly responded and snapped a couple of photos as Felicia frantically attempted to cover her tits and crotch with her hands.

"Stop it!" she whispered angrily, hoping not to attract the attention of anyone who might be walking through the area. She reached for her bikini.

"No! You stop it," Jenn commanded. "If you're in, you're in. Now drop 'em."

Felicia remained motionless for a moment, the conflict between her sane and daring selves warring within.

"Remember the lake with your suite-mates?" Buffy continued? "What do you wish you had done?"

Felicia swallowed hard and felt blood rush to her face and warmth spread through her chest as her nipples hardened and stood up almost instantly. Gathering all of her courage, she tentatively dropped her hands to her sides. She immediately recognized this rush of blood to her pussy as the same one she always felt when a man's stiff cock invaded her mouth.

There was a recklessness that overtook her when she became so deliriously horny that she would shamelessly strip herself bare for her boyfriends and become a wild animal satisfying herself with wanton disregard for modesty. But there was not a male in sight at the moment; just another naked woman, one with a camera.

Weirdly, the experience of being commanded to expose herself felt oddly compelling to her, even comforting in a way. It somehow lifted the responsibility from her own shoulders and shifted it to another's. Thus absolved of any culpability for her actions, she turned toward the barn door to take advantage of the beam of light that poured though the crack, and crossed her ankles demurely to hide her pussy. Jenn walked beyond her until the light fully illuminated her subject's naked body on her screen and snapped a photo.

Loving her own new sense of authority, Jennifer continued, "That's good. Now spread 'em."

Felicia obediently, even if slowly, uncrossed her ankles and stood at attention.

"Farther," Jenn ordered.

The subject heaved a sigh of resignation ad spread her legs to shoulder width, hesitated, then shifted them a little farther.

"Hands behind your back," the budding dominatrix insisted.

Jennifer relished the role of puppeteer almost as much as she had enjoyed being Irv's and Paulie's marionette. She crouched low and took a vertical photo of Felicia from so close that her pussy appeared almost as large as her head.

Felicia stood motionless, looking straight ahead, but felt the heat of humiliation and passion swirl together within her, a bizarre concoction that puzzled and pleased, befuddled and teased her all at once. She could feel her pussy lips shifting, emerging, and moistening. A drop of lubrication oozed from them and began to run down the inside of her left leg, but she stood fast awaiting her next instruction.

Jennifer then typed a message to Irv: "Mind if someone else joins me?" She sent it and Felicia's pussy photo to Irv and waited with a sly smile.

While they waited for his reply, Jenn spoke to her puppet: "I think you're like me. I really get off on it when Irv - that's the guy I'm texting - orders me to do something risky or slutty. How about if I get to tell you what to do for the rest of the day?"

Felicia regained her wits enough to balk without saying anything. Sensing her reluctance, Jenn continued: "How about trying it for just a half-hour?"

Felicia didn't want to do it, but couldn't think of a good reason not to agree. Perhaps she would find the sense of powerlessness elevating, not degrading, so she nodded.

"It's 11:12 now, so you'll be under my command until 11:42. Got it?"

Felicia sighed heavily, but agreed. "If I'm in, I'm in," she replied.

The phone shook in Jenn's hand again. Irv was clearly thrilled with the unexpected doubling of his pleasure as she knew he would be. "Wow!!" was all he could write. Then, a few seconds later, he texted, "Who is she?"

Jenn spoke aloud her words and letters as she typed deftly with her thumbs: "Her name is F-E-L-L-A-T-I-A," causing Felicia to blush.

She pressed send, then looked at the naked girl still standing at attention. "I'm sure you've figured out that my real name isn't Buffy. That's just the name assigned me for today by Irv. For the rest of today, you'll be Fellatia."

The second naked nymph of the Pedernales nodded her acquiescence. "Might as well," she allowed. "I'm certainly not going to use my real name, that's for sure."

Irv's next text was only three words: "I love it!" Then, a minute later, he sent them their new coordinates. "Proceed to 30°17'35.21°N Latitude and 98°13'46.32°W Longitude. Jones' Joy: A little hydrotherapy. Use the bug spray now if you want to, then leave it in the barn. Be sure to take the baby oil with you. You'll need it. Before leaving camp, text me a photo of both of you by the Polly's Equestrian Camp sign."

"Baby oil?" Felicia repeated, clearly puzzled.

Jenn picked up the bottle and tossed it to her. She then quietly picked up the magic marker in hopes that she might get to use it on her new traveling companion today. She knew there was a word for this type of relationship and groped in her mind for it. "Sub!" she suddenly recalled. "That's what you're called, my 'sub.'" she said happily.

"What's that?" Felicia repeated.

"It's short for 'submissive.' You have to do anything I say for the next 30 minutes."

"I'm going to regret this," Felicia muttered, but determined to fulfill her promise, though she doubted she'd like it the way Buffy obviously did.

Buffy began to enter the new coordinates into her phone, but Felicia interrupted.

"I know where it is," she said.

Buffy was taken aback by the announcement. "How?" she asked.

"It has to be Jones' Spring," she said. "There's an old stone homestead in the northeast corner of the park where a Jones family lived a hundred years ago, and right by it is a spring named after them."

Buffy silently computed in her head where the northeast corner might be and slowly realized that it might be miles away.

Just to be certain, she completed the entry in her iPhone and held it up for Felicia to see. "Is that little blue dot near Jones' Spring?" she asked.

"That's exactly where it is," her knowledgeable guide replied with noticeable trepidation in her voice, face and manner.

"Why does that bother you?" Buffy inquired, as if strolling there naked weren't reason enough.

"I've been there several times, and it's a long way - maybe two miles - down this main road. There will be lots of hikers," she replied. She bit her lip, suddenly wavering in her resolve.

"Is there a back way?" Buffy countered.

"Not that I know of," came the even more worried reply, then whispered to herself, "What have I gotten myself into?" Suddenly she brightened and said, "I have an idea. We can use Wheatley Trail. But getting to it will be a problem."

"Time to go. Lead on." Buffy declared without any trace of hesitation, hoping by her manner to instill confidence in her skittish partner.

Felicia strode to the railing and retrieved her bikini, which evoked a hint of sadness in Buffy. She'd hoped that her friend might actually leave the barn naked with her. However, she didn't want to insist on full nudity to begin with for fear of scaring her out of the whole adventure completely.

Felicia balled up the skimpy garment in her right hand and walked over to her pile of clothing. She tucked the bottle of baby oil in her armpit, then emptied her gym bag over her other clothing and tossed it aside. She sorted through the scattered articles of clothing and pulled out first one, then the matching water sandal. She sat down on the floor, put them on, and declared, "All in," standing to her feet completely naked. She held up the hand clutching the bikini and said, "This is just in case I chicken out."

Buffy was overjoyed, but revealed only a small smile. "Grab your phone," she suggested. "You might need it." She then swung the barn door open a bit farther, and peeked out. The coast was clear.

"It's now or never," she said, gesturing for Felicia to lead the way. "After you."

The submissive girl felt terror crawl through every cell of her body so as to make every nerve ending in her skin tingle, but steadied herself with admirable resolve. She closed her eyes and visualized squeezing the fear right out the ends of her hardened nipples, grabbed her phone from the pile of assorted clothing on the floor, and stood up again tall and proud.

With the bikini balled up in one hand and the bottle of baby oil and phone in the other. She walked purposefully toward the light. She'd agreed to do anything Buffy commanded for the next half-hour, so she paused only long enough to stick her head out the door to assess the threat, then emerged into the broad daylight stark naked.

Buffy concealed the magic marker behind her own phone, followed, and was immediately struck by the heat. It was noticeably warmer than when she'd entered the barn and the sun was now almost directly above them, causing them to both begin to sweat.

"I guess we're dressed appropriately for the weather," Felicia quipped with a nervous smile.