Geocaching for Clothes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two of them sneaked as quietly and breathlessly as possible back down the short path toward the back edge of the clearing.

Buffy's body was still covered with bits of hay and dirt that had clung to her skin while she had been sucking and screwing Paulie. She struggled to rid herself of the debris, but only managed to remove a particle or two.

The girls then tiptoed hurriedly - as best they could, given their respective footwear - down the short path. A flock of startled birds departed a tree to their left and nearly made both women jump out of their bare skin, but in less than a minute they arrived at the back of the water tank.

Felicia's eyes revealed a mixture of terror and exhilaration as she plastered her backside into the wooden tank that resembled a huge barrel the size of small bedroom. The sun had been shining directly on this side of the tank for a couple of hours, so it felt hot against her bare ass, but not enough to inflict pain. She glanced at Buffy and managed a fake smile, but her heart was pounding as hard and fast as though she were being pursued by armed terrorists. Nevertheless, she felt a sense of accomplishment. After today, no one could ever again accuse her of being a fuddy-duddy.

Buffy peered around one side of the tank. Unlike her submissive friend, she was as serene as a Buddhist monk. Four-plus hours naked had inured her to the sensation of frayed nerves any normal person would feel. She was still cautious, but convinced of her ability to remain hidden should someone come along or, better still, to enjoy it if she were found.

To lower her profile, she got down on all fours and crawled. She could almost feel Felicia's gaze transfixed on her bare ass and exposed pussy as she disappeared around the circumference of the tank. Buffy noted that it was not as erotic as when a man stared at her naked body, but it was nice to feel on display, nonetheless.

Buffy quietly crept around the tank until she was in full view of the road. No one was around, so she stood up and whispered loudly: "All clear!"

When Felicia emerged cautiously from behind the tank she was surprised to see that Buffy had picked up the garden hose that emerged from the tank and was opening the faucet. She showered herself in the bright sunlight, blithely unfazed by her precarious state. Felicia found herself mesmerized as she watched water cascade over Buffy's tits, run down her abdomen and converge into her dark triangle, then flow haphazardly down the space between her legs.

Once the debris had been washed from her front, she asked Felicia: "Can you get my back?"

Felicia was agitated and replied, "Sure, but shouldn't we hurry?"

"Might as well get used to it," Buffy admonished happily. "You're going to be naked for a looooong time," stretching out the next-to-last word for about three seconds. Felicia doused Buffy's bare back with water and used her hand to squeegee it down her backside, brushing for the first time against another woman's ass.

Buffy turned around, spread her arms and asked, "All clean?"

Felicia swallowed. Reluctantly, she responded. "Aren't you forgetting something?"

Buffy was baffled.

Felicia cleared her throat and pointed to her own cheek and Jenn got the meaning instantly. She cupped her hands and, once Felicia had filled them, splashed the water on her face to remove the caked semen from her chin and cheek. She was relieved to know that Felicia had to assume it belonged only to Paulie, not to two men. Her more recent lover had never mentioned the residue Mark had left there. Did he even notice?

Buffy retrieved the hose and rinsed her crotch thoroughly to prepare it for the next invader, and smiled.

The task complete, Buffy tried to fling the wetness off the ends of her fingers and the two nude beauties walked - one fearfully and circumspectly, the other quite as naturally as though she'd been fully clothed - toward their first destination, the sign.

Two of the horses noticed them and whinnied, but there were no humans around. Silently, the women crossed the frazzled grass and leaned forward to look up and down the road in front of the corral. They then hurriedly scampered to the sign and crouched before it.

It took about 45 seconds to position themselves in such a way that their naked bodies and the entire "Polly's Equestrian Camp" sign, and the words "FREE FUCK" appeared on the screen of Jenn's phone. She took three quick photos and was prepared to stand up when Felicia said, "One more!" and pulled out her own phone.

"No one's ever going to believe this without proof," she explained with a giggly exhalation of nervous energy. She snapped two quick pics and then both girls then hurried into the woods behind the sign to admire their photography skills.

"When does Paulie get back?" Buffy asked.

"At least 30 more minutes, I would suspect. It's an hour trail ride unless the guests get too hot and decide to bail. That does happen frequently this time of year, though." That was sufficient to convince Buffy that she had time to complete her assignment.

She assessed that the second photo was the best of her three, for you could also see a couple of horses in the background to give it context. Buffy texted it to Irv. Meanwhile, Felicia was satisfied with both of her photos and began typing frantically with her thumbs on her own phone. Three separate times Buffy heard the unmistakable whoosh of a text being dispatched.

"Who are you sending that to?" Buffy asked in amazement.

Felicia was giggling so crazily that she could barely speak, but managed to answer: "My former boyfriend - let him eat his heart out, Paulie..."

Buffy's mouth hung open in astonishment, but she said nothing.

"And one of my suite-mates from college!" she finished proudly.

She then had to lay her phone and her other scant belongings on the ground to shake her hands madly with fingers wide-spread as she giddily jumped up and down to burn off the mad energy she felt coursing through her body. She then clenched her fists tightly, along with every muscle in her nude body, and spit out the words, "I'm ready. Let's go visit the Joneses."

Before they could begin, though, they heard the roar of an engine and crouched low in terror as a pick-up truck passed at perhaps 25 miles per hour, a fast clip for road of this nature. They could see that a lone man was at the wheel, but he never even glanced in their direction. The insignia on the vehicle door read, "Texas Parks & Wildlife."

Buffy looked at her friend with fearful eyes that communicated what they were both thinking, "Boy, did we just dodge a bullet!"

Felicia then quipped, "I'll bet he has no idea just how WILD life in this park is going to be today!" She then glanced at the calligraphy on Buffy's body and continued, "Or how wild it's already been!"

Buffy smiled, "You're quite the comedian, aren't you?"

"Comedienne," Felicia corrected her.

Buffy looked at Felicia's bald cunt and wisecracked, "Obviously."

Both laughed. This was going to be a fun day and they might be friends forever at the end of it, they both suspected.

Felicia gathered her phone, the baby oil, and her bikini just as Buffy's screen lit up. "Good work, ladies. Now get on a horse and ride one lap around the camp. Be sure you get some photos for me."

Both women were suddenly aghast at the obvious danger of this latest mission. Not only were horses noisy and unpredictable, it would also take time to mount them, ride them around an open field, then dismount and put them back in the corral. But along with the elevated threat level, there came an unexpected benefit: the assignment amped up the thrill level in every part of their bodies as though they'd consumed a pint of Mountain Dew and injected Red Bull directly into their pussies.

They made eye contact in a silent communication of, "In for a penny, in for a pound," then sprinted toward the corral. Felicia, knowing the horses, assumed command as she opened the gate and ordered, "You take Rosie," pointing at a mare who stood alone at the far end. Buffy noticed immediately that Rosie bore no saddle. She'd never ridden a horse bareback, let alone bareback.

Nevertheless, without hesitation she streaked just beyond the animal, climbed the rail beside her and slid aboard, wetting the poor beast with a glob of shining pussy juices. Having no other idea what to do, she grabbed Rosie's mane and pulled toward the exit. Rosie docilely obeyed and sauntered to follow Felicia, whose horse wore a saddle and was already leaving through the open gate.

Rosie was moving way too slowly for comfort, but try as she might Buffy couldn't get her to move any faster. Once they passed through the gate, Felicia closed it, jabbed the heels of her sandals into her mounts ribcage, and clicked her tongue. Her horse lit out toward the sign they'd just left and Rosie followed at a gallop! It was all Buffy could do to hold on, so she leaned forward and grabbed the horse around the neck while squeezing with her thighs and ankles.

Felicia was obviously an experienced equestrian. She darted toward the sign and turned left, leading her naked friend on a gallop around the entire clearing that took at most 45 seconds. At the end of the lap, Felicia was smiling and laughing like she hadn't done in months, though covering her mouth to try to muffle the hysteria.

The exhilaration was almost more than she could handle. She stopped and told Buffy (actually, she spoke more to Rosie than to her rider) and commanded: "Stop here." Rose stood obediently while Felicia took off for a second lap! "Get a picture!" she shouted over her shoulder.

Buffy glanced down and was surprised to see she'd managed to hold on to both the phone and the marker during the daring ride, but composed herself enough to get at least 10 snapshots of her intrepid friend having the time of her life galloping nude through her workplace.

When she completed the lap, she reached into her saddlebag to retrieve her phone and said, "Now you!"

Buffy was shocked at the request, but before she could object Felicia slapped Rosie on the rump and shouted, "Go, girl!" Buffy's mount took off at a gallop again and the naked rider held on for dear life as she laughed aloud for the whole trip.

Felicia opted to video record the new Lady Godiva during that second lap.

"Meet you behind the water tank!" she shouted, galloping there to intercept Rosie and her rider halfway around the camp.

When Buffy arrived both girls were laughing hysterically.

"What's Irv's phone number?" Felicia asked through her guffaws.

Buffy couldn't remember, but read it aloud to her from her own screen. Both ladies then texted their images to him and sat nude and unashamed on their horses not caring - at least for the moment - one whit if anyone saw them.

Buffy came to her senses first, asking, "Okay, which way to Wheatley Trail?"

"It's a mile that way," Felicia pointed through the woods in a northeasterly direction.

Buffy's eyes scanned the tree line for a trail but found none.

"We have to go up Windmill Road half a mile," she replied, giving a name to the gravel strip before them, "then turn right down a pipeline easement another half-mile to catch it. But once we get there we're home free for the next mile to the spring. Almost nobody uses that trail," Felicia instructed.

Buffy was nonplussed, wondering how in the world they could possibly walk up this wide gravel road with almost no cover at all. She'd only traveled it for about 100 yards this morning and that had been stressful enough.

"We're going to have to streak," Felicia announced.

Buffy, an expert at traversing gravel roads in the nude, protested, "We can't run in these shoes and, trust me, we definitely can't run without them!"

"We won't have to run," Felicia replied with a cat-that-ate-the-canary look on her face.

Buffy was puzzled, so Felicia continued, "Let's take the horses! We can gallop to the trail head right past anyone on the road. Even if people see us, they couldn't possibly catch up to us!"

Buffy was unconvinced, to say the least. "But what would we do with the horses?" she objected.

Felicia, the obvious expert in all things equine, replied, "We'll just let them go. They know where they live. You left the barn door open, didn't you?"

Buffy nodded.

"So they'll just go straight in on their own," Felicia said with certainty adding, "That's where their food is."

Buffy instantly concluded that the idea was crazy. But wasn't this whole day an exercise in madness? She couldn't help but imagine what it might be like to ride right past shocked hikers on the road completely nude, tits a' bouncin'. Their facial expressions alone would make the whole day worthwhile!

"But what if a park vehicle sees us?" she reasoned aloud, her resistance weakening. By now she knew she was actually looking for an excuse to talk herself into streaking on horseback, not out of it.

"We'll cut down the easement where they can't follow. There's a ditch that cars can't get over, but a horse can jump with no trouble," Felicia responded with an air of finality and triumph.

Buffy glanced doubtfully at the "ditch" that ran alongside the road. "More like an indentation than a ditch," her expression protested.

"Trust me, it gets bigger," Felicia replied, reading Buffy's mind.

"That's what he said!" Buffy replied with a grin.

Felicia laughed at the worn-out trope, and Buffy continued, objecting, "Anyone who sees us will report us, then park rangers will be crawling all over the park looking for us."

Yet, her argument was issued feebly enough to communicate that she was almost convinced.

"Look," Felicia offered. "There are at most a dozen people who are on duty in the park at any given time. Most of them are at the entry gate or running the gift shop, or they're life-guarding, or at their stations. They couldn't leave if they wanted to. Most of the rest are maintenance workers that are cleaning the restrooms or picking up trash. That leaves MAYBE 2 park rangers - and I mean tops - that could look for us and the park is FIVE MILES WIDE. How likely do you think it is they'll find us?"

Buffy was silent, biting her lower lip with concern as she contemplated the plan.

"You promised to do ANYTHING I commanded for half an hour," Felicia said sternly.

Buffy was stunned, "No; that was you promising me."

Felicia smirked and shot back, "That's not the way I remember it."

Buffy was totally flabbergasted.

"Give me your phone," Felicia commanded. Buffy surrendered it to her, along with the magic marker that was hidden behind it.

Felicia fingered the marker suspiciously and inquired, "And just what is this for?"

Buffy shrugged her best "I'm busted" reply.

"Thought you were going to decorate me like that?" she asked threateningly, pointing at Jenn's belly. "Oh, you're gonna pay for this," she continued with a sly smile.

"Turn around," she admonished with the same tone of voice a parent uses when correction of a toddler is about to be meted out. Buffy angled her body away from Felicia, unconsciously telegraphing that she was surrendering to a changing of the guard. Felicia removed the cap from the marker and began to write something on her back. While it was impossible to discern what letters she had written, the last three strokes of the pen were unmistakably and arrow pointed directly at her butt crack.

"What did you write?" she asked nervously.

"You'll find out," Felicia replied playfully.

She then shoved the marker and phone into her saddlebag, quickly peeked from behind the tank and, seeing no one, barked, "Follow me, slave!" She bolted from her cover at a full gallop and shouted over her shoulder, "Come on, Rosie!" Without hesitation the unsaddled horse followed as her rider hung on frantically and Jennifer wondered what had just happened. She had now become a slave twice over?

In less than five seconds they had stepped over the sorry excuse for a ditch and turned right onto Windmill Road in full view from both directions for a very long way. The horses instinctively slowed their pace to a trot to adjust to the unsure footing created by the gravel.

The first minute of the equine streak passed without incident, and the ladies were loving the feel of the wind and sun on their bare bodies, not to mention the rhythmic pressure exerted on their crotches. Felicia, in particular, felt her arousal mounting rapidly as the hard saddle squeezed and pounded her clit with greater pressure than Buffy's softer horse flesh could do. Both held onto their mounts with one hand while trying to minimize the undulating of their boobs with the other.

To Buffy's relief, the ravines on both sides of the road soon widened and deepened to the point of respectability, if ditches had a social order. No vehicle would dare attempt to cross them. That much, at least, was in their favor. Moments later they rounded a curve and saw the first batch of hikers come into view in the distance.

"Eyes straight ahead, Buffy," Felicia ordered. "Don't change your pace at all."

"She's giving me orders?!??" Jennifer marveled. But she helplessly obeyed nonetheless.

Thirty seconds later the trekkers were right beside them. Buffy desperately wanted to make eye contact with the four or five hikers as they passed to gauge their reactions, but she followed orders.

One of them, a male voice, shouted, "You go girls!"

Another man let out a "Woohoo!" after which a female voice angrily followed, "Put some clothes on!"

Both naked ladies stared directly ahead as if they had passed no one at all, and had heard nothing. Muffled laughter arose from the group but soon faded into the distance behind them.

Once the girls had rounded a curve out of sight of the park guests, Felicia turned her head as far to her left as possible to look at her nude twin. Both of them were smiling broadly and immediately broke out in laughter even as they picked up their pace.

The next challenge proved one they had not accounted for: cyclists!

Felicia saw them first and barked, "Don't cover your tits!" Buffy meekly obeyed.

Felicia, who had been grasping hers with her right arm while holding the reins with her left, now grasped the bridle with both hands to afford the bikers a better look. She even used her forearms to squeeze them slightly so that they would look bigger.

Three men on mountain bikes were pedaling hard towards them for at least twenty seconds before they spied the naked beauties on horseback. Unable to believe their eyes, they squinted in an attempt to confirm that their senses had not lied to them. Sure enough, two beautiful naked women were moving toward them on horseback at a near-gallop!

First one man, then another, then another stopped to watch this vision approach them, mouths hanging open in disbelief. Felicia's hair was flowing in the breeze behind her, leaving her pert melons on full display in the noonday sun. The only thing missing was slow motion editing that would have enhanced and pronounced the bouncing of her perfect tits, stretching downward elastically to their limits, snapping upward almost to her shoulders, then falling again hard at the mercy of gravity and inertia. At the apex of her tits' arc her body, too, lifted momentarily off the saddle to provide the men a glimpse of her most private area.

Buffy, meanwhile, held onto Rosie's mane with both hands while her not-as-firm, but still nice jugs flopped up and down with a rhythmic precision that would make a watchmaker envious. In time with the horse's gait, her breasts weirdly bounced downward twice before rising almost to her chin, then repeated the cycle in such a way that the men found themselves almost hypnotized.